Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
LIIK V2 Test Vial
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: LIIK V2 Test Vial
11-10-2012 1:17 AM

(11-09-2012 7:28 AM)COUNSEL Wrote:  I beg to differ.....

Sorry i'm not a really big fan of stealing someone's cake as I've experienced karma before it. It hits you 10x back on the face.

It's not a bad idea to offer your number . Although i guess that puts you as the one hanging. Or if you have that mind set of abundance and doesn't affect you as much if she didn't text/call you back.

If you're looking for a non threating way to get her number without making her feel she's your tonight's conquest. Just say "you know you seem like a cool/fun girl/chick/woman etc.... We should reconnect sometime, do you have email?/facebook?/ or exchange digits?"

My experience of keeping in contact with people.

Whatever works for you Smile

I have a few friends who use a similar approach to you, as do the other 99.99% of guys in this world. When they do get a girls facebook, number etc... almost all of these girls, at best, enter their "friend zone" They add these girls to facebook, at a rate of probably 1 a week, and all the other girls from the previous weeks notice this. Their whole life is on facebook and they are constantly adding new girls. I doubt they actually "score" with any of them. They constantly pursue these girls, try to take them on dates, and let them know they are available 24/7 should the girl want them. They act as if females are in short supply and as if they fall in love with every female who gives them their facebook etc...

Try chatting to the girl, if it goes well and there is chemistry offer her your number. If she doesn't get in touch so what. It's not like it was the love of your life and it shows she wasn't interested in taking it further. There is nothing worse than being that guy who is constantly ringing and texting a girl who isn't interested.
[/quote]

Yes... facebook especially lol.

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
11-10-2012 1:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lifeisgood7

Rep Post

11-11-2012 11:32 AM

(11-09-2012 3:37 AM)fishcake Wrote:  I like your alpha manner.

How would you compare this product to a traditional alpha/sexual such as AV if you've used it before?

i've used NA. for me, NA is a silent killer. it also keeps the women you attract to stay around you. you must use it with A1. i had the worst experience using it without A1

i just just got my first bottle of AV and i tried it on Friday.

AV is very powerful, very strong.

i feel like i can piledrive a bus on it.

its also very, very sexual

there is steam coming off you, sexual.

it lasts very, very long. 2 days at least

i havent tested it extensively yet. i think im going to use L2k exclusively for a while and once out of the week, use AV/glace combo

another big difference between the two is that men are a bit intimidated with AV on. guys were a bit of an asshole to me even with the glace on

l2k, they are very buddy buddy. they want to be your best friend and they are honored that you are in their presence

the one day i used av/glace, women had no problem touching me or flirting with me. but it was different. i felt as if they saw me as a hot tamale and just wanted to play with fire and have a little fun. av/glace touch is fun and flirtatious.

the l2k touches are very different. they see someone that they desire and they get sucked into your bubble and it is just you and them, no body else matters.

they are meaningful, i want you touches.

this is what i have observed from 1 day of using glace/av so we will see....
11-11-2012 11:32 AM
lifeisgood7

Rep Post

11-11-2012 11:39 AM

(11-09-2012 4:33 AM)seeusmile Wrote:  Yes and much better that asking a girl for her number.

I beg to differ.....

Sorry i'm not a really big fan of stealing someone's cake as I've experienced karma before it. It hits you 10x back on the face.

It's not a bad idea to offer your number . Although i guess that puts you as the one hanging. Or if you have that mind set of abundance and doesn't affect you as much if she didn't text/call you back.

If you're looking for a non threating way to get her number without making her feel she's your tonight's conquest. Just say "you know you seem like a cool/fun girl/chick/woman etc.... We should reconnect sometime, do you have email?/facebook?/ or exchange digits?"

My experience of keeping in contact with people.
[/quote]

yes, when you think about it, it is better positioning.

they would be actively seeking YOU, therefore raising your value

i like it
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2012 11:39 AM by lifeisgood7.)
11-11-2012 11:39 AM
lifeisgood7

Rep Post

11-11-2012 12:38 PM

16-20 dabs of L2k

possible OD?

i was thinking the 16-20 dabs was maybe equal to 2-3 sprays?

maybe, maybe not

i went to the club with friends that used to hang out with: pot heads

eh.

i separated myself from that stuff, once i decided i wanted bigger and better things for my life instead going around in circles, high all the time. i saw a post where as3133 said real alpha men do not smoke pot. its true. real alpha men do not need an outside substance to be high. the difference between my vibration and the rest of the group was night and day. i was shiny and happy and high on life. they were all dead and zombied out.

at first the l2k, made one of the girls who is tomboyish, very sexual around me and then the rest of the night it seemed like she didnt like me. very short with me, would say something and then look away. did not make eye contact with me

didnt like her anyways to be honest. she is super strung out on mollys and pot. you know the type. has a chronic cough, life is in shambles, needs to shampoo her hair, just really grungy, girl

i did nothing to warrant this reaction from her. we were super cool with each other at first. the product was either making me seem to sexual or maybe to high value. maybe a combo of both those things

this was the reaction with all the women in our group. make eye contact for 2 seconds and dart their eyes away

i didnt really care.

i felt VERY high status. that millionaire feeling again. its different from a314 millionaire feeling.

with 314, i feel like i just wiped liquid gold on myself.

the l2k, is a very accomplished millionaire. you are so rich you do even need to flaunt it. you are just "it". everyone should be honored to be in your presence lol and everyone knows it. f%ck the celebrity feeling. you are bigger than any celebrity on the face of the planet.

the guys did not seem intimidated in the least bit. they were all trying to prove themselves to me lol. kept telling me all their accomplishments and what they plan on doing etc etc. LOADS of respect from the vip bouncers and other guys around me at the club. high fives, etc

someone even gave me a shot and a ciggarette lol

did not know who the guy was or anything.

so that is plus with the product. if you possibly od, there is no aggression from men. just BOATLOADS of respect. i mean boatloads.

i didnt go to the club for guys though. i came for some punany

so i go back to my car and applied 2 sprays of glace (this was around the time when the super sexual side of l2k roared its head)

the glace didnt help. i can see it smoothed out the roughness a little, people could breathe around me, it didnt help with the girls though

at this point, i just wanted to be in my own zone and enjoy myself. i couldnt see people around me. i was just enjoying myself. it was fcking awesome.

i did get open by a girl. it was a short blonde. as soon as she opened me, i went right in for the kill and started destroying her. she was super DTF. she was lip biting, in awe of me, touching me over and over etc etc

i was two seconds away to inviting her to my car when this dude walks up to her and starts making out with her. lol i was gaming this dudes girlfriend and she was in the palm of my hand. im 100% sure i couldve smashed her in my car lol.

o well.

at this point, i really didnt care. i was very much in my own zone. i had tunnel vision like a mofo. i was also too faded to notice if any chicks were checking me out. very unlike me. i was always have a 6 sense about that but i was honestly enjoying myself lol

couldnt really see anyone to the left or right of me. i felt like the sh%t. the demi-god feeling again. its an amazing feeling.

its f everyone, i am the party, be honored by my presence!!!! i was honored to be in my own presence. its an amazing feeling i think everyoone should experience at once. fcking great.

a huge possibility of the intimidation earlier was that i od or the fact that i was around strung out drugees. our vibrations were different.

i was clean cut, fresh clothes, accomplishing things in my life, on the quest to improve my life etc and they were grungy and strung out. really bad. they were debbie downers. talking about how the system does not exist and f the police and world government and end of the world, blah blah blah.

been there, done that. conspiracy theories and all that crap. makes you very unhappy and its a form of escapism. these are the rules of the game. play with what youve been dealt.

the system exists. who cares? instead of fighting against it, work with it to get out, and help anyone you can along the way.

i separated myself from them earlier in the night and had a ball by myself. last time i go to the club with molly, pot head zombies

i can see that one of girls of the group was definitely attracted to me with her boyfriend right there. she kept stealing glances at me but no eye sexing tonight. it was like she was initmidated? i was too high value i think

overall, great night. loads of fun.

i have to get a bottle of this so i can better gauge the dosage and find my sweet spot

notes:

super high value

too much product=intimidation from women. you are too hot for them. you kind of ghost but not really. your presence is too amazing for them to outright ignore you. you are just wayyyyyy out of their league.

too much product=crap loads of respect from men. instant best friends. they respect your space and they look up to you and need to prove themselves to you. they have to prove their worth

felt very high on life. didnt need anyone or anything. life is beyond great

this product is a game changer. i have no words for it. you really have to experience it yourself. sometimes i wonder if i am going crazy but i am not. its really that good.

i cant say its like james bond or brad pitt or anything.

i believe you just become the best YOU thats possible
11-11-2012 12:38 PM
lifeisgood7

Rep Post

11-12-2012 11:27 PM

i went to church during a night time service with l2k. hit city.

lots of stares

felt like a celebrity

your ego really grows with this stuff, you enter places expecting and knowing you will be the sexiest awesomest person ever

you also expect/know that everyone will be staring at you

i also notice some women making eye contact, then looking away

the women that have the balls to make eye contact with you, get caught in a trance. its evil.

someones mom told me i look like a "man of prominence"

that i stood out big time

after church, super hot milf starts talking to me and tells me all this crazy stuff

it wasnt a sexual interaction per se, but i no longer believe in casual conversations between men and women after using l2k.

everything is a flirt

i wouldve geared it to my direction if her kids were not in the background waiting for her to stop talking to me. i communicated as much as i could with my eyes and she picked up on it. thats all i needed. planted a seed :-)

she talked and talked and talked. and then talked some more. the only reason she stopped was because her cell phone rang.

been using AV/Glace combo lately. im actually using it right now. i feel like batman.

just does not compare in terms of raw attraction and self effects of l2k

if i use too much glace, i feel too happy

if i use too much much AV, i intimidate dudes

i'm addicted to l2k. my ego has grown since using, there is no going back

i know ill get back to this combo one day, but ive been having way too much fun with l2k.

when my bottle comes in, i will be posting reports or creating a journal.

>>>thank you veterans for your dedication
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2012 11:29 PM by lifeisgood7.)
11-12-2012 11:27 PM

TwistedOstrich
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-13-2012 12:49 AM

L2k def brings out peoples inner selves... Still seeing is v1 or v2 does it more so...

What scent package do you have, or what color is your vile ;)

-
-
_
Personality Type ENTP - Scorpio - 28
Journal - An Ostriches' Twisted Journal ~v3
API, XS111, Exist, XSR32, Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Connections, Flirt
Glace SB, A1 99.9%, L2kv1, L2Kv2
Element X, RAW, LadyKiller, Holy Grail, Wingman Blue Label
TrueLove, TrueAlpha, TrueCarisma
Core
P74,P75,P79,P80,P81,P83,P86,P90,P91,P93,​P95,P96,P102,P103,P114,P123,P126
TAA,TAC,TAH,TAL,TAK,
Alpha Androstenol,Beta Androstenol,Androsterone,None,Meo-Est,DHEAS,AndrostAnone,Epiandrosterone
11-13-2012 12:49 AM
lifeisgood7

Rep Post

11-13-2012 1:28 AM

i have the leather and steel, blue vial

i just ordered the leather and steel

i seriously can not wait
11-13-2012 1:28 AM
lifeisgood7

Rep Post

12-04-2012 11:02 PM

hey guys sorry i havent been posting

been crazy busy

okay i have been using L2K V2 with one spray.

man, this easily my favorite mone HANDS DOWN

its IMPOSSIBLE to be in a bad mood with this stuff on.

some things ive noticed:

when i wear it with glace people give me stuff.

why i have been using glace with it? i was initially scared to use it as a stand alone in fear of none fright from others.

but lately i have been using it without glace and i feel 1000x more confident.

after today, i feel comfortable using it as a stand alone. why? i was at an event and kids kept approaching me. the little guys kept coming over to me and kept showing me their toys. the girls kept a safe distance but kept staring at me loooolll

i also had a least 3 different high school girls waved at me for no reason throughout the event. smiled and waved. could not stop staring at me.

at first it was awkward because they were very attracted to me and kept moving their eyes away at first, but then something melted. they felt very comfortable around me.

this one girl i kind of knew (another high schooler) never speaks to me or anything. came up to me and hugged me. i was very surprised. maybe she was in a good mood?

just the fact that high schoolers feel safe and open with me lets me know i can wear L2K by itself.

another great thing with this product is that women will stare, stare, stare, stare and then stare some more.

and then...stare some more. some of them look nervous at first but then they get over it and..... stare.

there is a girl my friend is dating.... was in the craziest trance. i would look around and feel her looking at me and she would just stare. and then stare some more. complete trance.

loads of respect from men. honestly my favorite aspect about this product. they just know not to f with you but they are cool and friendly with you. you project a leader status. i notice the same effect as before with the test vial.

they want to match up to you=ego strokes and free stuff.

women are very touchy feely when you have it on.

there is a learning curve with this product. you have to line up with the huge boosts of confidence. if you dont you kind of seem like a scared child lol. but eventually, you will be feeling so good you A. completely forget you have the product on and B. feel so good, you dont care what people think. you are in control. its a calm, confidence.

in comparison to AV....AV doesnt stack in my honest opinion. i like LAL (ive used NA, Wolf, AV)

....but L2K just makes me feel so dam good and super confident. not saying AV/Wolf does not do that, but the quality and effects of L2K are...different. you just have to use the product and you will see what i mean.

the two times when i was meeting up with chicks i wore AV in hopes to "turn them out". both of them seemed very hesitant and LMR. maybe cuz i have not built a bunch of rapport with them who knows. i still had sex with them, but it was different then when i did not wear AV (ive slept with both of them before).

1 of them turned super crabby at me. didnt really care cuz i still hit lol. i wish i could turn the hands of time and wear L2K to gauge the response. o well. there is always next time.

maybe came of too sexual? did not want to wear glace because it kind of makes me very chill and not concerned with sex.

in conclusion, L2K=favorite mone. i wish more people posted so i dont feel like i am going crazy here lol and trade some notes. I will continue to do testing and let you guys know more. Please forgive me, I just have been super busy.

Next year, I should be posting like crazy.

sidenote: ive been listening to alpha male subs and an alpha male hypnosis tape so maybe this has an effect also. who knows?

either way, L2K makes me feel amazing and very sexy. free stuff, free stuff, free stuff, stares, trance, stares, trance, trance, stares, stares. i am the sexiest mofo on the face of the planet=be honored you are in my presence. but guess what? i am super approachable.

Check out my personal blog!

Check out my Youtube!
12-04-2012 11:02 PM
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

12-05-2012 12:20 AM

I hate you.

I hate your reviews.

Your awesomeness disgusts me.

I am NOT going to be buying this product.

. Till I find that link to the LIIK page on the A-D site LOLZ LOLZ !!!!
Oh shit man reviews like this KILL ME!
Why do you people feel the need to torture your fellow man like this?
I think my wallet just caught fire.

Eye sex? Damn I love that stuff !!
It feels SO dirty having eye sex with women in public I just wanna stuff a dollar bill between their tits every time it happens then smack their ass and tell em to come back and see me.

Did your package ever arrive?

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2012 12:22 AM by John Schlongfellow.)
12-05-2012 12:20 AM
lifeisgood7

Rep Post

12-05-2012 12:59 AM

Loooooll

Yea I got it a while ago. This has been my results with one spray.

I would recommend the product just for the intensely amazing sense of well-being you get.

You just feel. GOOD.

What I find with mones is that when you get a new one its like getting some new-new (a new girl on your rotation).

Its the best thing smoking....until you get tired of hitting it and ready to move on.

I have yet to find this with L2K. It has not tapered off yet. I need to make sure I take 2 day breaks because I would not be happy if I get immune to the self effects.

But yea. I am really impressed with Alpha Dream. Both Glace and L2K are amazing. I feel phenomenal when I wear them. I've gotten really good hits with just Glace alone. Not deer in headlights like L2K. The hits with Glace require one on one time. Very potent. Especially with older women. Its not even fair what Glace does to them.

I'm pretty sure whatever is in Glace is also in L2K. I got to thumb through some posts and find it.

I am definitely an Alpha Dream convert. I'll still give AV a go at the clubs just to see how it will pan out. Wolf is good when I am initially meeting people. Very buddy buddy vibe. Initiates you in the social circle really quickly. IG+IJ+P83 from androtics is another hard hitter for me. Instant Shine is pretty good too. I love the way it smells. Very addicting. A1 and New Pheromone Additive is awesome too in the right scenarios. A314. Pssshh. It works but collecting dust. Dont really see a need for it. Yet muhahahaha

But man, this L2K. Monster.

Its been two years and I am finally lasering in on what I want.
there is something in L2K that makes women just stare at you on end. Makes them VERY open

Check out my personal blog!

Check out my Youtube!
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2012 1:01 AM by lifeisgood7.)
12-05-2012 12:59 AM

Share This Thread