Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Kitchen Update
thundr
Vendor

Sex: Male

Kitchen Update
01-08-2018 11:33 PM

Hi all. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year, for those who celebrate it.

I wanted to post a few updates and answer a few questions I have been getting multiple emails about.

The samples. Honestly the creations are me having fun with some new ingredients. Just new boot goofin.

Aeromale: This sample that has been floating around is concept artwork mostly. I felt as if it would be fun to make a scent that morphs over time and combine it with a high molecule conversion formula so that both the scent and phero profile become different over time. The honey made it a bit on the sweet side but it eases up after a 20 min drydown. Pheromones: A.Androsterone, A.nol, A.1, Meo-Nol
Made this with: lime extract, Rosmarinic acid, jasmatone, ozone, honey, cedramber.

MrVetiver: This was a fun one to test and make because I did things a bit backward. I made the scent first then added the phero profile in later. I usually do this process the other way around. The pheroprofile is simple and uncomplicated with A.none,E.none,DHEAS, and another I'm not going to disclose atm.
I made this mofo with: Vetiver, Lavender, skin musk (white), amber extreme.

Those were the samples and mostly what is in them. Hope this helps out a few of you guys who received them.

I am happy with the reports coming from you guys concerning the kitchen items. I spent alot of time at the beaches over the summer testing.
A few differences in each that I will explain here as well:

C36 is the same formula from May with a new fixative added that I am trying out. The first batch of C36 we tested I relied too heavily on the fixative properties of ambroxan and ambergris. The fixative properties gave out alot faster than I had anticipated. The most popular request on this product was to extend the scent and phero effects. This was my objective while keeping everything else the same.

Manimal 2: A dramatic ratio change made was to create a more favorable attraction effect that the first version missed out on. Goal was to design more flirtatious behavior within the new phero profile.
To the existing fixatives, I added more castoreum tincture, increased timbersilk, added sylvamber. I always have to cover this one because it tends to get a bit synthetic smelling on me as it heats up.
A few requests have been made for me to make a less synthetic and more organic ruthvah scented manimal 2. Let me know if anyone wants to see this.

Cmusk: This one was super fun to test and my favorite at the beaches. It dropped so many bitch shields I felt like renaming it. Easy to steer.
Anyway, It has A.Androsterone, A.nol, B.nol, and 1 other.
Made this with my own home made beaver gland castoreum tincture. Also contains Amber extreme and a hint of sylvamber to enhance the social aspect.

Sexmagnet: The major difference in this one is that the A.1 has been removed while another molecule has been added.
Everything else is the same including the scent.

Hope this answers in bulk the questions being asked lately.
01-08-2018 11:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: Kitchen Update
01-09-2018 1:19 AM

Thanks for the update! Cmusk and Manimal 2 are my two favorite products right now! I have been having so much fun playing with Cmusk around new people (and old friends) that I will have to order some more soon. C36 has been an excellent one around my Bride as well. I really like the smell of Aeromale and will have to give that a proper test run very soon.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-09-2018 1:19 AM
Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

01-09-2018 1:34 AM

I really love how pronounced the Castoreum is in your C-musk. It's almost intoxicating.

As for Manimal 2, I liked the old one you sent out in the sample vials. For some reason it gave off more of a raw primal sexual feel than the newer one and I feel that the newer ones more animalic scent dies down faster than the older one, maybe it's the synthetics taking prominence over the Castoreum on the dry down? Regardless I really do like the Manimal 2 line and hope you keep it going.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2018 1:34 AM by Lucent.)
01-09-2018 1:34 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

01-09-2018 3:09 AM

I'm on my second bottle of SM and third bottle of Chamber 36. I can feel and see the difference in the formula changes. All good. I like how they act synergistically.

I still need to run proper tests on C-Musk. However, when I wore it last weekend (8 inches on the recommendation of Snoopyace), my SO was lovey-dovey even in public. I did not experience this the 2 previous times I wore C-musk at about 4 inches total.

I also need to test Manimal 2 and compare it with the sample vial and Manimal 1.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
01-09-2018 3:09 AM

Black Machismo
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-10-2018 8:36 PM

I need a huge favor from the PT family. I order the 4 pack a couple months ago.

CMusk
Chamber 36
Sex Magnet
Manimal 2

Unfortunately, the label rubbed off so I don't remember what is what. However, at the bottom of the bottle, there's number and a letter on them. Can yall look at your bottle and tell me what the label is.

I'm sure Thunder kept it consistent with his labeling.
01-10-2018 8:36 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

01-10-2018 9:10 PM

I don't think the number at the bottom of the bottle is related to the product. Both my Manimal 2 and Sex Magnet bottles have A8 on them. Incidentally, C-Musk has F8 and Chamber 36 has F7. Better go by the scent to identify which is which, then mark it on the bottle and cover it with clear tape.

I experienced this with my first order before. So in my succeeding bottles, I put clear tape over the labels to avoid scratching off the print.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2018 9:18 PM by Mars82.)
01-10-2018 9:10 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-11-2018 11:45 AM

Whoa... Just got my bottle of Sex Magnet in Fury scent. I love how the pheromones can completely change a scent. This Fury smells very different from my Core and M3X scented bottles but it still smells FANTASTIC. There is something in SM that seems to make a scent extra magical. Going to be trying this out today and see how it works for me. Also, thank you Thundr for the sample vial of Mr Vetiver! In the vial, this is what I consider to be a smooth, modern vetiver scent that I hope makes it to the test kitchen just for the scent alone. Clean, green and slightly peppery. It's also a very dry vetiver scent. This could totally be worn as either an office friendly scent or one for a casual afternoon at the yacht club. I could wear this but as I've already mentioned multiple times, I'm something of a vetiver whore.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2018 12:08 PM by Snoopyace.)
01-11-2018 11:45 AM
Dechan
Checking out the place

Rep Post

02-14-2018 6:51 AM

Thank you for sending me a sample of Aeromale with my order. I really like it!
02-14-2018 6:51 AM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-23-2018 5:56 PM

Went onto the Apex website and noticed the Test Kitchen is missing again. I was going to place an order but I think I'll wait until the Test Kitchen is back. *starts pacing in circles impatiently*

02-23-2018 5:56 PM
Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

02-24-2018 12:35 AM

(02-23-2018 5:56 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Went onto the Apex website and noticed the Test Kitchen is missing again. I was going to place an order but I think I'll wait until the Test Kitchen is back. *starts pacing in circles impatiently*

I typed in the direct link and it's still there.

Not to sure what the rules are on linking so I just typed the extension. Just copy and paste after the apex site name in the URL bar.

/test-kitchen.html

think I'm going to pick up a extra CMUSK and Manimal 2 right now just in case he pulls it down for good.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
02-24-2018 12:35 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  TEST KITCHEN UPDATES MMM 71 12,837 02-27-2020 6:07 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  Where is Test Kitchen? fero-man 13 4,481 11-06-2016 8:31 PM
Last Post: BigDickBandit420
  kitchen sink sizes bountyxhunter 8 2,805 10-08-2015 10:38 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra