Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Kitchen Update
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Kitchen Update
02-24-2018 12:39 AM

(02-24-2018 12:35 AM)Lucent Wrote:  I typed in the direct link and it's still there.

Not to sure what the rules are on linking so I just typed the extension. Just copy and paste after the apex site name in the URL bar.

/test-kitchen.html

think I'm going to pick up a extra CMUSK and Manimal 2 right now just in case he pulls it down for good.

That's odd. Whenever I just type in Apexpheromone.com it doesn't show up.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-24-2018 12:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

02-24-2018 12:51 AM

(02-24-2018 12:39 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  That's odd. Whenever I just type in Apexpheromone.com it doesn't show up.

It works for me too. Try a different web browser Snoop. Works on chrome in me phone from this end.
02-24-2018 12:51 AM

avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

Kitchen Update
02-24-2018 7:32 AM

Works with Chrome on my phone too.

Sent from my LG-H815 G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
(This post was last modified: 02-24-2018 7:33 AM by avi.)
02-24-2018 7:32 AM
Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

03-04-2018 11:27 PM

Just got Apex's new iterations of CMUSK and Manimal 2 or I guess Manimal 3? It's called Manimalic, in the mail 2 days ago. I've been testing Manimalic for the past 2 days now and it isn't the same as the first version in the sample vials sent out or even the recent version with the gold label, in fact the smell is similar to Chamber36 now. There is hardly what I would suspect is the castoreum scent, the strong almost chemical alcohol scent. I felt this is what made Manimal 2 in it's original test vial a wonder. As I recall I remember the girl I was seeing at the time very prude and she had made suggestive conversation in public at a restaurant which really won me over with manimal 2.

The new version of Manimalic is really hit or miss, my only highlight while wearing this version of Manimal is a teenage girl looking to buy a portable wireless speaker came into my store with her friend and they split the cost. The first teenage girl gave me a 20 and she got 1.02 back. We aren't allowed to accept tips and it's super rare when someone tries to give us any money at all, but she told me to keep the change, and I told her to just take the dollar at least. Aside from this she was just staring at me and smiling non stop. With the original test vial of Manimal 2 I used to turn heads more often than naught. Similar to how C36, Bad Wolf, or NAG pulls attention to you.

I also tried the new CMUSK today which I suspect has also changed judging by the darker color, it almost looks like the original manimal 2 test vial color which I assumed was probably going to be a much heavier scent, but it smells like nothing. I'm not even sure it has pheromone content. The only pheromone I can't smell is Androstadienone and unless CMUSK is pure Androstadienone I have no idea what's in it now it also doesn't give me the same effects as the original CMUSK. I'll continue to test to be sure though, but the strong scent associated with CMUSK is gone, I have the older version bottle for comparison.

Looking forward to other peoples reviews on the new iterations of these formulations, hopefully I am just using them wrong. My favorite combo was NAG+ Test vial version Manimal 2. That combo is gold for romantic/sexual attraction.

Quick update: I tried clearing my scent with coffee to see if I can detect anything in CMUSK. I can pick up a very faint chemical smell that reminds me of Hypnotica from LAL. It might just be the smell of the oil used? Otherwise no scent at all.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2018 12:38 AM by Lucent.)
03-04-2018 11:27 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-05-2018 1:16 AM

Just out of curiosity, how much were you wearing and app points? If you put that, I missed it.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2018 1:16 AM by Snoopyace.)
03-05-2018 1:16 AM
Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

03-05-2018 1:34 AM

(03-05-2018 1:16 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Just out of curiosity, how much were you wearing and app points? If you put that, I missed it.

No I forgot to put it. For manimalic I did 3 inches on each wrist and about 5 inches onneach side of the neck. For CMUSK I did minor self effect tests of 2 inches on the top side of the wrist, I got a minor elated feeling and rn I just feel comfortable with everything almost similar to swoon at 2 drops, but the smell is completely absent which I felt was a great component to the original CMUSK.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
03-05-2018 1:34 AM

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-05-2018 3:11 PM

(03-05-2018 1:34 AM)Lucent Wrote:  No I forgot to put it. For manimalic I did 3 inches on each wrist and about 5 inches onneach side of the neck. For CMUSK I did minor self effect tests of 2 inches on the top side of the wrist, I got a minor elated feeling and rn I just feel comfortable with everything almost similar to swoon at 2 drops, but the smell is completely absent which I felt was a great component to the original CMUSK.
I've been testing Manimalistic solo for a few weeks, I'll post a full report soon, but in my case less than 80cm doesn't do much, but with over this amount I'm getting some solid results. Over 160cm and the results are very blatant but I feel a little edgy. App points are spread between forearms and neck.
I have found that the scent is weak at first, but gradually intensifies over a few hours and is at it's best between 2 and 4 hours after applying.
Quick summary;
-Known females get close to me. Unknown females stare at me. Both show attraction and respect.
-Used a few times in meetings (males and females), people take you very seriously and listen carefully to your points.
-Sex; no real enhancement but she will be quiet and submissive, I haven't pushed it yet but I feel I could get her to do stuff she isn't really into.
More in depth reports soon!

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2018 3:14 PM by LoveInSpain.)
03-05-2018 3:11 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

03-15-2018 4:49 AM

Thundr, can you give us any info on the M4X creation?How is it compared to M3X?
Are there samples available so I can try it on my next order?

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
03-15-2018 4:49 AM
spicy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-16-2018 2:26 PM

Hello.

I am waiting for the answer of thundr from yesterday - looks like he is busy, so I am asking if anybody know why I cant add to cart products from kitchen ?

I got respond that is error on the sellers website. It refuse to add product on paypal cart.

If I try to add other products, from "products"menu, it goes normally, its only the problem with kitchen products. I wanna buy my regular mones and also manimal.

If anybody know whats the issue, please tell me.

I also tried from different browser and from mobile , but issue remains the same.
05-16-2018 2:26 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-16-2018 2:52 PM

Test kitchens closed.

You’re welcome.
05-16-2018 2:52 PM

Share This Thread