Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where is Test Kitchen?
fero-man
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Where is Test Kitchen?
11-03-2016 11:38 PM

I just went to apex's website and test kitchen page is no longer there. Anyone got information on why it disappears?

My Pheromone Collections: drool

LAL: Wolf, AV, Nude, A4A, Possess, SXD-9, Hypnotica, Lucky 7, A1, Voodoo.

Pheromone XS: ACE combo, Xist, Exotica, SOB, Taboo, Domination, APi
HAX: WBlack, Element X, Holy Grail, M512, X22
Apex: Kore, Dionysos, Titan, Imprint, Praetoria
Alpha Dream: L2k, Alfa Maschio
Love potion: SS4M, Voracious, Dirty Old Man, Sorcerer v2
Love scent: NPA
Pheromones by James V. Kohl : Scent of Eros.
Pheromone Treasure : ATL, Capt, AOA, EFZ.
11-03-2016 11:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Where is Test Kitchen?
11-04-2016 12:40 AM

Due to the fact that test kitchen hasn't had an update since August 1, with the release of Atlas WBE and Fivecrux, I imagine life took hold of him and he's just now sitting back to down to do some more innovation that he knows we all live for. I think he tends to have new products posted or changes made for Monday's to give him ample time to ship within the week.

Just be patient! Nothing has been publicized that I'm aware of.
11-04-2016 12:40 AM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-04-2016 10:11 AM

What was the test kitchen? I'm not familiar with it.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
11-04-2016 10:11 AM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-04-2016 2:22 PM

(11-04-2016 10:11 AM)Arsenic Wrote:  What was the test kitchen? I'm not familiar with it.

It's where thundr posted experimentals for sale.
11-04-2016 2:22 PM
thundr
Vendor

11-05-2016 1:31 PM

I have closed the kitchen. For how long I do not know.

Having a public open testing program can be a great asset to mones and the forum.
Conversely, I also see now where this open access leaves a back door open for those who wish to exploit it.

Intellectual property here is being traded openly and freely. I always found that to be one of our greatest forum assets and this is what hooked me to stick around and continue participation. I like to learn and I enjoy surrounding myself with those who wish to do the same. As I grow and gather experience in this industry, I am noticing as well the reasons other vendors choose to keep to themselves and away from public forums. For years I always thought it because they were just anti social hermits. Lol

I was approached a few months ago by a couple of mone friends and was advised to shut the test kitchen down as there are individuals lurking that have motives to increase personal gain at the expense of others.

Other member ideas. Other company Formulas. Reviving speculated old recipes, sudden "new technology," etc. and the list goes on and on post after post.

No one here ever noticed over the past year that every single time a new idea or molecule has been found or discovered, a small portion of individuals immediately show up to the thread to let everyone know how this technology can benefit "something they have been working on for some time."

I usually just do my own thing and pay little attention to such things. However, over the course of time it seems that some truth may rest within.

This recent warning claims that each new test kitchen item my company releases will get stonewalled while key words like "inconsistency" gets thrown in on the existing products.

It is laughable right? Yeah thats what I thought. Then I get pointed to product releases like Solomon that were instantly derailed by negative false speculation and skepticism. Progress of new product immediately stunted thanks to false claims by people who do not even own the product merely a few days after its release.

Recent new product release such as fivecrux, the report thread is epic derailed a member making unproven claims of health problems. Very little to no progress made on that thread. All except for current advice made by the guy who never actually wore fivecrux but decided to derail it anyway. BUT he tested CV4.5 so therefore fivecrux must be made from the same stuff that "gave him health issues" with absolutely ZERO medical proof to back his claim.

I was also informed that a popular vendor recently sent out a mass email stating "I talked shit" about his company while I was starting mine, and "how can these people stoop so low?"
Ummm, what?

To the noobs this may sound like a delicious nugget of drama that mean 'ole thundr hurty his feewings. This may or may not be related to the above situations, but it is getting addressed..

So with that little nugget, Im going to handle it in public too.

Here it comes.
11-05-2016 1:31 PM

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

11-05-2016 5:00 PM

(11-05-2016 1:31 PM)thundr Wrote:  I have closed the kitchen. For how long I do not know.

Having a public open testing program can be a great asset to mones and the forum.
Conversely, I also see now where this open access leaves a back door open for those who wish to exploit it.

Intellectual property here is being traded openly and freely. I always found that to be one of our greatest forum assets and this is what hooked me to stick around and continue participation. I like to learn and I enjoy surrounding myself with those who wish to do the same. As I grow and gather experience in this industry, I am noticing as well the reasons other vendors choose to keep to themselves and away from public forums. For years I always thought it because they were just anti social hermits. Lol

I was approached a few months ago by a couple of mone friends and was advised to shut the test kitchen down as there are individuals lurking that have motives to increase personal gain at the expense of others.

Other member ideas. Other company Formulas. Reviving speculated old recipes, sudden "new technology," etc. and the list goes on and on post after post.

No one here ever noticed over the past year that every single time a new idea or molecule has been found or discovered, a small portion of individuals immediately show up to the thread to let everyone know how this technology can benefit "something they have been working on for some time."

I usually just do my own thing and pay little attention to such things. However, over the course of time it seems that some truth may rest within.

This recent warning claims that each new test kitchen item my company releases will get stonewalled while key words like "inconsistency" gets thrown in on the existing products.

It is laughable right? Yeah thats what I thought. Then I get pointed to product releases like Solomon that were instantly derailed by negative false speculation and skepticism. Progress of new product immediately stunted thanks to false claims by people who do not even own the product merely a few days after its release.

Recent new product release such as fivecrux, the report thread is epic derailed a member making unproven claims of health problems. Very little to no progress made on that thread. All except for current advice made by the guy who never actually wore fivecrux but decided to derail it anyway. BUT he tested CV4.5 so therefore fivecrux must be made from the same stuff that "gave him health issues" with absolutely ZERO medical proof to back his claim.

I was also informed that a popular vendor recently sent out a mass email stating "I talked shit" about his company while I was starting mine, and "how can these people stoop so low?"
Ummm, what?

To the noobs this may sound like a delicious nugget of drama that mean 'ole thundr hurty his feewings. This may or may not be related to the above situations, but it is getting addressed..

So with that little nugget, Im going to handle it in public too.

Here it comes.

I support your decisions. TUSC is one of my favorite blends. It is the blend of yours I have tested more thoroughly. I've wore Titan, core, and Dio less than 5 or 6 times each, but they felt special.

Keep on winning.

Thank you for your contributions to my life.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
11-05-2016 5:00 PM
BAALhammon
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-05-2016 7:21 PM

Thundr, thank you for explaining,

please check your PM,

thanks,

LAL SXD, NA, AV, DP, BW, Max-T
PXS Evolve, XiSt, Taboo, DM, Dom, Exotica, Brute
AD Alpha Maschio
11-05-2016 7:21 PM
kerno - Banned
upgrade

11-06-2016 11:23 AM

(11-05-2016 1:31 PM)thundr Wrote:  I have closed the kitchen. For how long I do not know.

Unproven claims, what the heck. Does this even need proof, what would be the value to anyone for getting proof in this. I can have proof on this I still have that bottle burried somewhere I could ask someone I know personally I am sure of also uses mones and get proof thanks to him, or someone else I know. What do you then need a blood test before I use five and a blood test after five, would that be valuable proof to you? Hey maybe I can also then start a lawsuit to you for harming me and then with it our mones become illegal too. Because I hear that's what americans like, no? (I'm not going to do this)

What I described on the forum is exactly what happened to me, how do I know it's FIVE(not cv4.5) well yeah how do you know NA or XiSt is working how do you know cigarettes are making your body physical weak and coughing a lot and aggro. It's by experience and after multiple times seeing the pattern you attribute it to it. It was march when you send me that bottle I used it in my college room. I placed it in the fridge and I am sure it was diffusing a lot out of the bottle it always was wet on the cover also using it made it get into my room in the air and on the ground.

When I was using it, it was mild I didn't linked it to your product. I never thought their would be something wrong with your product! But then one day with a third spray it was becoming very intense and obvious what was causing it. It milded a bit down after a week not using it anymore but those days were horrifying and the only thing I was thinking about was, shit I hope I will not die.

Well I didn't used it anymore then but I still had these problems, could it have been because I was using noopept for my exams? The problems I had from five could been a high amount of GABA in my blood(it matches the reported side effects) and using noopept increases GABA because it increases glutamine (a molecule which causes us to learn/remember) after using noopept a couple times I saw a pattern where it always became worse when I used it, also when I was using something else lots of people use that increases GABA without problems and also me before having five and noopept has no reports about such side effects and when I was using it a year ago it was in much larger quantities without anything happening similar like it was with five,so five might be a glutamine releaser(could be since GABA comes a long with glutamine), yeah why not it did almost nothing for me except heavy imprinting and it doesn't felt like all that it had pheromones in it. Or were my GABA problems because five was so freaking strong acting on the nerves, it gave me and others in my cloud muscle spasms and you could just feel it acting on your nerves. I did had people I am close to having the same problems as me in my cloud or house: the muscle spasms and that blood stuff.

Now that I am back at university when I sleep in my bedroom (my room is 6 meters high and my bedroom is with a stairway 1 meter under the ceiling I have those problems again. I can feel it being there when I just get there upstairs. It probably diffused up by using it and sticked there to the surface because it just couldn't go away. When I sleep not in my bedroom on the ground I don't have the problems, also when I use clothes from my bedroom I get five hits and also the side effects on myself. It's been march since I gotten it and with everything that happened I am 99,9% sure it's because of five, after all these days and other things I don't have to write here. There is nothing else that can be the cause.

But hey I wil be fine it's now almost completely gone, I just have it when I sleep at my bedroom. I just hope it didn't cause any long term damage to myself.

So this seems like a failed test, I was asking you a couple times if I could buy more cv4.5 because I liked it a lot (well if random girls start to ask you to make out or a girl takes you away from your friends and want to party hard and wants to dance sexually with u, don't know how it's called in english and getting sex from girls seems so easy why wouldn't someone wants more from such thing). You told me you was going to sell me more in the future, but then it was not possible. If you would have stated somewhere the core variants are a experiment for something I am working on I would have been ok and just waited it out till your final version was ready. So after asking a couple times you told me hey you might wanne try something new(FIVE not CV4.5) I made I am going to take it out this weekend to be sure it does what I want it to do. So that states that you did not tested in the long run for any possible issues.

I did had these problems and you were not helping me at all, the only thing you said was hey man take it easy everyone needs to take a break sometimes from mones, I was not overusing it at all and hey take some water and vitamine B no that didnt helped..

There is also not a single guy that reported hey I also recieved five(while you told me you sended it to 6 people) and I have those problems too or I don't have those problems at all, if someone did received it feel free to tell us.

Now that you released fivecrux I thought it was based on five(isn't that normal? if you tell me I'm going to tweak the formula, I wan't it to be special) (not 4.5 like you write here) I honestly wrote what I experienced with it, I also wrote it worked like magic for me that it gave me pretty good results and that I hoped that fivecrux would do the same without having that stuff I had from five. I am not trying to do anything with the reputation of apex. It even looks like I am promoting people to try it IMO, there have been no side effects this far from the testers like I had from five, so why do you have to blame someone because the launch of fivecrux is not what you wanted it to be.
Especially after I send you a message where I said ok man I had those problems with five and I did bothered you a bit with it, thinking it was poison which is normal duuh survival instincts: trying to keep me alive from something I can not understand,.. but it's ok I forgive u sorry for what happened between us those are just mails we don't know each other, I feel like it's fading away what I experienced with five I'm not going to buy anything from u again so there will be no more problems in the future have a good day.

Maybe people don't want to buy it because it will then be unable to posses it like cv4, atlas,..(why is this even off your site it was so good, better than tusc and definally better than style IMO)
Or maybe they just want to buy something that's tested and some reviews. Or maybe they want to buy something from another vendor..

Also every vendor had products that were not perceived good at it's launch and even after that, lots of people said BW didn't do shit for them also for voodoo, wolf is friendzoning, NA gives depression and inverse imprinting, XiSt makes you sleepy and unable to talk, L2K make me and my girl cry, etc.

If not a lot of people are interested in buying solomon attar (which was even stated to be limited edition so what's the problem)?! I don't think it's appropriate for a vendor to complain about it and blaming people for it. There are like 50 products available for a small amount of people who are interested and the only thing we actually now need is the old A314 and the effect that five gave me but that is said to be in the old A314's too.

I believe you put a lot of work in this stuff and I have always appreciated it and told you how great your products are, but there was just one problem and I wrote about it because I don't want anyone else to go through the same shit as I did, and I have a feeling your mixes have lots to do with artificial science stuff (not that this has to equal it's bad, almost everything is artificial these days) and it has never been discussed, I were also not thinking it could have harmful effects until you gave me the bottle five I started to think about it. In Pharmacy molecules are tested for like 15 years before being used, your site is maybe 2-3 years old? You have little customers to fund any professional research(your products are even tested by this community), so you are using molecules that are already used or come from nature, right? That's hard to believe IMO it more looks like lab made substances that no one else uses for me.

Not that I want to tell you what to do but if you don't want to believe someone saying he suffers from a product(FIVE) it is indeed better to stop using a open source program and trying an alternative method(like garry he has testers and he takes a lot of time for his products) or giving out some more test vials so you have information to back this up and also maybe use it by yourself a couple more days than just taking it out for the weekend, you have as little medical proof there is nothing harmful in five than I have proof in my statement, I am however pretty sure I can come up with medical proof.

Also if you would have stated somewhere what your intentions were from the core variants there would have been no problems at all, even now with fivecrux nobody knows what to expect from apex. Are you planning to make a final product from all the core variants or are you using this forum to gather information for your own personal fallout mix? You could have informed people more on your site and not expecting information from people without giving something in return

I don't want to blame anyone here or assault anyone, everyone can make a mistake.
It's just not fair to blame me for having a failed test kitchen launch for temporary available products, surely not when I was the only one talking good about cv4 and five.

If you don't like people giving opinions about your products ask to close your forum. Or make your own forum like androtics or PXS

If you guys didn't noticed it yet, I am not here to make friends like what I see from others. I'm strictly here for information I don't care about people who are not part of my life, to all the sheep that hate me because I give my opinion that sets the hero in a dark spot(even while I said to have positive experiences), you can all kiss my ass
11-06-2016 11:23 AM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

11-06-2016 12:00 PM

I have difficulty believing that any mone could diffuse to the ceiling and stay there for months. The problem is most likely the chemicals off gassing in your dorm. Most paints will diffuse gases for 5 years. You'd be better off sending a sample from the ceiling to a lab.
Good luck.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
11-06-2016 12:00 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-06-2016 1:38 PM

Man oh man, what a dark day...

The epitome of a few ruining some thing great for the many.

Sorry you were taken advantage of. I hope you bounce back soon, Thundr.
11-06-2016 1:38 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  TEST KITCHEN UPDATES MMM 70 16,211 02-25-2020 4:55 PM
Last Post: metaltree
  Kitchen Update thundr 40 9,857 07-12-2018 2:02 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  kitchen sink sizes bountyxhunter 8 3,258 10-08-2015 10:38 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra