Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Keys to the V.I.P, The PUA, and Other Invaluable Shows to Motivate Before Going Out
Xpl01Tr
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 25
Thanks received:
27 thanks in 19 posts

Keys to the V.I.P, The PUA, and Other Invaluable Shows to Motivate Before Going Out
07-11-2016 6:52 AM

I will sometimes watch a few episodes before a night out with the boys.

Now that I'm getting into mones, I realize that these (especially keys) episodes are invaluable for building up confidence and stopping pre-approach jitters.

Tons of canned openers and plenty of proof that it can be done is a great motivator before going out.

Most if not all episodes are available on youtube.

Do you guys have any others you keep in your back pocket for times such as these?

Me: 29, 6'3 Muscular, Living in California
Ideal: 20s to Early 30s White Girl Next Door w/ Porcelain Complexion.

The Stash:
AD: IS, TUTH, P102*, a314 oil (v32 2016)
LAL: NAG, PA, BW *
Cops: C0.1,CX *Samples

Need To Try:
Blends: M3X, Z69, The Hookup, Grail Of Affection, Taboo, Voodoo, Wolf, L2Kv1
Molecules: A1, ISO, P96, P83, P74
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2016 8:22 AM by Xpl01Tr.)
07-11-2016 6:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 70
Thanks received:
248 thanks in 150 posts

RE: Keys to the V.I.P, The PUA, and Other Invaluable Shows to Motivate Before Going Out
07-11-2016 10:31 AM

I used to like watching Keys to the VIP. There were funny moments and my friends and I still make some inside jokes taken from it. Our favorite episode is the guy in green shirt who claims that he sleep on his friend's house. He was like a mastermind in mind games.

But shows that are in that nature, I don't know. However, I find that Californication and the first season of Jersey Shore used to pump me to go out.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X (Fury), Core (Fury), Orbital (Pulse)
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Evolve Oil, Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
07-11-2016 10:31 AM
Xpl01Tr
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
27 thanks in 19 posts

RE: Keys to the V.I.P, The PUA, and Other Invaluable Shows to Motivate Before Going Out
07-11-2016 7:10 PM

(07-11-2016 10:31 AM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  I used to like watching Keys to the VIP. There were funny moments and my friends and I still make some inside jokes taken from it. Our favorite episode is the guy in green shirt who claims that he sleep on his friend's house. He was like a mastermind in mind games.

But shows that are in that nature, I don't know. However, I find that Californication and the first season of Jersey Shore used to pump me to go out.

Jersey Shore ... really ?. They had admitted that the show is steered and scripted at times. I need to get into Californiacation ... now that G.O.T is done, there is no excuse.

Here are my personal Top 3 most legendary pickups from Keys to the V.I.P. that I can recall (I've included where you guys should start the video to get to correct part ... youtube time links arent working correctly on embed I guess).

1) Season 2 Episode 11 - Mitch vs Cajun (Cajun is Fucking Legendary) - 5 minutes 24 Seconds In

2) Season 2 Episode 3 - Rob vs Justin (Rob's Legendary Apocalypse Close) - 17 Minutes 59 Seconds In

3) Season 2 Episode 10 - Jordan vs Christian (Christian's Super Disarm) - 17 Minutes 28 Seconds In

The Stash:

Need To Try:
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2016 7:19 PM by Xpl01Tr.)
07-11-2016 7:10 PM
Thanks given by Spars
Xpl01Tr
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
27 thanks in 19 posts

07-15-2016 12:14 PM

Have been looking into rapid escallation game to maximize odds lately. This works best on 18-35 year olds. For those that don't know, high pressure game is steering and then some. Not the same classic PUA stuff as was written about in "The Game" ... doesn't involve neg theory and complements back to back. No real DHV is implied, just lots of kino escalation, proximity, and balls .

The opener is generally delivered like "Hi ... I just saw you and ... you're gorgeous" or "...that if I didn't come and say hi, I'd never see you again" and that you'd regret it or something. Be direct! This is in round 1.

The goal is to steer sexually and wait and see where she takes it by allowing enough space for her to continue the conversation. If you are in proximity and she doesn't move you are telegraphing interest but its okay because you have the balls to. This is refreshing and intoxicating to a women if done correctly (this is what they refer to as being "swept off their feet"). Be ready to dodge at least 1 shit test but turn it back on shortly after. If you successfully pass a shit test and she's still around ... you are in round 2.

Find out if they have a boyfriend by the 4th or 5th question. If no and she sticks around then the talk must go sexual to push the boundaries and see her response. Work in things like her clothing and remember to steer so that she can respond. Hopefully she responds similarly so that you can keep pushing.

If the mood gets tense, increase nodding, joke and laugh to break tension to whats she's saying. It decreases pressure and creepiness. After the joke, change the subject ...

To increase pressure, maintain eye contact and add pauses after every couple of words for dramatic effect ... also pause after she finishes talking before you talk again. If it gets really tense to where you think you blew it ... say "Lets Reset" and usually reintroduce yourself and re-run tamer game. If the convo goes stale, compliment and don't be afraid to let them know they are sexy.

Kinoing in close proximity lets you get away with more. You should be in her space and if sitting you should make contact with her (arm or shoulder). Change the subject but keep steering and looking for verbal cues that she's down ...

Move the set and see if she complies by trying to hold her hand as you move. (Things like "It's loud" ... "I'm cold" ... "You look cold" are really simple and don't seem backhanded). If she comply's and keeps her hand with you, you are in round 3 and could get the kiss right there. If the kiss happens, there's no reason you cant close that night.

Confidence is needed but you don't need to remember a shit ton of canned lines ... the pickup comes off more genuine and more like you. Imagine getting so good that you can interact like this on the fly. Also, go for a hot girl over a mediocre one ... they are generally sweeter after you tell them you like the way they look.

Here is some of what I've been talking about.

(12 minutes 32 seconds)

The Stash:

Need To Try:
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2016 12:30 PM by Xpl01Tr.)
07-15-2016 12:14 PM
Thanks given by Spars
theLaw
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 200
Thanks received:
1057 thanks in 489 posts

07-15-2016 12:33 PM

There was an interview in the last couple of years with Swingcat (podcast), a well known and respected PUA in the community. He basically outed everyone in the community as a fraud to one degree or another, claiming that beyond the basics at the beginning of game-study, that all of the "advanced" material was just a money-grab. He even went into specifics about several well-known advanced "hypnotic" techniques claiming that they had little-to-no effectiveness in actual in-field application, and were basically just for show.

Also, keep in mind that all of these in-field videos require participants to sign a release unless blatant signs are posted publicly for all to see. They are further heavily edited to show a particular narrative.......not exactly a transparent resource.

Products :

LAL : Bad Wolf, Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Max T-150 Cops Stick, Dirty Primitive, Primitive
AD : LIIK (v?-pre 2015 and v2 Oct 2016), Alfa Masschio (pre 2015), Glace
Androtics : A314 (31), Instant Shine, Ammo, MX331-334, MX292 (original), TUTH, CTTM, Spaceland, Instant Jerk, Instant Honesty
LS : (N) New Pheromone Additive
PT : The Hookup, Captain, GOA, AT
Apex : Core (v1), Imprint, Dionysos, Orbital, M3X. Manimal (oil)
PXS : SOB (Oil/spray), Cohesion (oil/spray), Evolve (oil), Domination, Xist (oil/spray), Connections, Love Boat, Flirt, Bliss, Exotica, Desire Me (oil), Taboo (spray/oil), Ascend (oil), API (oil)
07-15-2016 12:33 PM
Thanks given by Shyguy1337

Xpl01Tr
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
27 thanks in 19 posts

07-15-2016 12:59 PM

True they have to sign consent form if they show their face but I had specifically included the 2nd video in this forum to show the rejection (which really wasn't all that bad ... the girls fucking gorgeous) and it was done without dosing up.

I'm also not selling anything ... You are seeing this technique in action and you and I both know it has a little more bearing than someones written recollection of events (that they swear took place) in part to mixes they wore at the time. These results ARE reproducible where as mixes don't work the same way every time and on everybody. I wanted the take-away to be that the potential is there to steer this hard without needing mones ... but imagine if they had mones on? This is the perfect game to run on mones ...

I think Sasha Daygame, James Marshall and Liam McRae are realer than the majority of PUAs from what I've read of theirs but I'd love to hear that podcast if you have a it handy.

The Stash:

Need To Try:
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2016 8:13 PM by Xpl01Tr.)
07-15-2016 12:59 PM
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 597
Thanks received:
775 thanks in 380 posts

07-15-2016 11:56 PM

@Xpl01Tr

I agree with you. This approach works much better for me then game stuff. Game seems to complicate things a lot. Just talk and have fun.

Even if they reject you, they will respect you for the confidence. Also, if you are above average looking then better off not worry about " game" theory. Neg always backfires for me.
07-15-2016 11:56 PM
Xpl01Tr
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
27 thanks in 19 posts

07-27-2016 7:47 PM

Here are some more videos to add to the arsenal.

The theme in this post is that you can dial it back in order to build up to the stuff in earlier posts ... these pickups also tend to be low risk high reward. I encourage everyone to do the guided meditation in the last video once... even if you have never meditated before ever, it has helped me not care as much when I get rejected and I've only done it twice.

Keep on gaming and please I encourage everyone to post relevant content !

Liam's Daughter Approach while Walking with Family (voiced over audio)

Sasha Daygame's Hungarian Direct Pickup Make-out (Hungarian sweetheart ...Marriage Material!!)

Liam's Guided Meditation To Increase Inner Game (41 minutes in)

The Stash:

Need To Try:
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2016 8:21 PM by Xpl01Tr.)
07-27-2016 7:47 PM
Xpl01Tr
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
27 thanks in 19 posts

08-05-2016 2:34 AM

More natural infield videos from some other PUAs on youtube ... Just two this time but they are pretty long. These are also more classic PUA based tactics so there will be negging ... they escallate hard at times and it pays off. This is top echelon game so pay attention!

I want to point out that the other videos from Liam and Sasha are mostly filmed in London and Budapest but these are filmed in Los Angeles ... Women are crazier, more materialistic and shallower so the game has to be 100% on to take her home. You can't deny these girls are gorgeous. I'm just trying to show you guys everything so you try and find your style. I hope these help you like they've helped me. Think about this stuff when you feel approach anxiety creeping up.

Remember, I want you not be fearful next time you see a Great White Buffalo or Unicorn out there in the wild. They slow down time, they make your heart skip and they could have the power to completely change your life for the better. Yes you may not bed her but maybe you'll get a date ... and a date could lead to a kiss ... and then yada yada yada.

RSDs Julien (Blanc) Epic 45 Second Number Steal (While Walking w/ Boyfriend - 1 Minute and 45 Seconds in)
(Watch this whole thing at some point ... great techniques for the night)

RSDs Tyler (Tyler Durdan from "The Game") and Max On Why Direct Is Better (Tyler's Natural Game and Max's Random Public Strange - Absolutely Worth a Once Over)

Swing for the fences !!!

The Stash:

Need To Try:
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2016 2:37 AM by Xpl01Tr.)
08-05-2016 2:34 AM

theLaw
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 200
Thanks received:
1057 thanks in 489 posts

08-05-2016 5:23 PM

(07-15-2016 12:59 PM)Xpl01Tr Wrote:  True they have to sign consent form if they show their face but I had specifically included the 2nd video in this forum to show the rejection (which really wasn't all that bad ... the girls fucking gorgeous) and it was done without dosing up.

I'm also not selling anything ... You are seeing this technique in action and you and I both know it has a little more bearing than someones written recollection of events (that they swear took place) in part to mixes they wore at the time. These results ARE reproducible where as mixes don't work the same way every time and on everybody. I wanted the take-away to be that the potential is there to steer this hard without needing mones ... but imagine if they had mones on? This is the perfect game to run on mones ...

I think Sasha Daygame, James Marshall and Liam McRae are realer than the majority of PUAs from what I've read of theirs but I'd love to hear that podcast if you have a it handy.

Sorry for the late reply........I missed the response on the thread.....my mistake.

Don't remember what podcast it was, but it will probably pop up in itunes under "swingcat".

The problem with all of these guys is "Simple Pickup", which uses basically zero game, and still gets girls. Perhaps the PUA industry was selling action instead of any substance...........wonder how well someone's game would improve after being audited by Scientology for instance.

In my experience, pickup methods are used to mask social issues/anxiety, and are completely unnecessary when you actually get your life and health in order.

As for Tyler (aka Owen), he has been re-marketing his same material for years (BluePrint anyone?), and I have yet to see any infield footage from him that shows any level of skill to warrant over a decade of study on this subject. Just ask yourself the next time you see some footage of Tyler.......does this look like 20,000+hrs of skill?

***Also, in that first video from the last post: This is just pure unadulterated escalation........and is highly effective. The problem here is that there is nothing to teach or sell.........just don't take no for an answer. Sounds simple......but it works.***

Just my $.02

Products :

LAL : Bad Wolf, Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Max T-150 Cops Stick, Dirty Primitive, Primitive
AD : LIIK (v?-pre 2015 and v2 Oct 2016), Alfa Masschio (pre 2015), Glace
Androtics : A314 (31), Instant Shine, Ammo, MX331-334, MX292 (original), TUTH, CTTM, Spaceland, Instant Jerk, Instant Honesty
LS : (N) New Pheromone Additive
PT : The Hookup, Captain, GOA, AT
Apex : Core (v1), Imprint, Dionysos, Orbital, M3X. Manimal (oil)
PXS : SOB (Oil/spray), Cohesion (oil/spray), Evolve (oil), Domination, Xist (oil/spray), Connections, Love Boat, Flirt, Bliss, Exotica, Desire Me (oil), Taboo (spray/oil), Ascend (oil), API (oil)
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2016 5:27 PM by theLaw.)
08-05-2016 5:23 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Fish oil doesn't benefit the brain, study shows Mtnjim 1 884 04-28-2010 9:21 PM
Last Post: Beccah
  Babies are born to boogie, study shows Mtnjim 1 815 03-23-2010 4:41 AM
Last Post: cosmomac
  video experience shows if you are right or left brain functional or both Diane999 12 2,305 11-24-2009 3:32 AM
Last Post: Data4