Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Keys to the V.I.P, The PUA, and Other Invaluable Shows to Motivate Before Going Out
Xpl01Tr
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 25
Thanks received:
27 thanks in 19 posts

RE: Keys to the V.I.P, The PUA, and Other Invaluable Shows to Motivate Before Going Out
08-06-2016 11:59 PM

(08-05-2016 5:23 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Sorry for the late reply........I missed the response on the thread.....my mistake.

Don't remember what podcast it was, but it will probably pop up in itunes under "swingcat".

The problem with all of these guys is "Simple Pickup", which uses basically zero game, and still gets girls. Perhaps the PUA industry was selling action instead of any substance...........wonder how well someone's game would improve after being audited by Scientology for instance.

In my experience, pickup methods are used to mask social issues/anxiety, and are completely unnecessary when you actually get your life and health in order.

As for Tyler (aka Owen), he has been re-marketing his same material for years (BluePrint anyone?), and I have yet to see any infield footage from him that shows any level of skill to warrant over a decade of study on this subject. Just ask yourself the next time you see some footage of Tyler.......does this look like 20,000+hrs of skill?

***Also, in that first video from the last post: This is just pure unadulterated escalation........and is highly effective. The problem here is that there is nothing to teach or sell.........just don't take no for an answer. Sounds simple......but it works.***

Just my $.02

The PUA community is just merely trying to put everything in a nice box for you to buy for $39.99 in this age of youtube. I am just posting the stuff because this is the stuff that gets me the most pumped before I go out. It curbs approach anxiety and gives you canned openers for the night. Why is there smh in this forum ??

Tyler doesn't have the game of someone that's been doing this but if you actually watch other videos, he alludes to his anxiety and says he has mild aspergers. Take it for what you will but just look at him ... he looks like a hipster ginger now with a giant red beard. If he can pull surely most can pull and that's what I want everyone to notice. Plus that girl he was talking to was definitely cute ... you can tell even with a blurred face.

BTW that video you linked was absolute horseshit ... He was basically twisting her arm for the number and I doubt that it was even a real number. Surely you have better vids than this to contribute?

Me: 29, 6'3 Muscular, Living in California
Ideal: 20s to Early 30s White Girl Next Door w/ Porcelain Complexion.

The Stash:
AD: IS, TUTH, P102*, a314 oil (v32 2016)
LAL: NAG, PA, BW *
Cops: C0.1,CX *Samples

Need To Try:
Blends: M3X, Z69, The Hookup, Grail Of Affection, Taboo, Voodoo, Wolf, L2Kv1
Molecules: A1, ISO, P96, P83, P74
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2016 1:50 AM by Xpl01Tr.)
08-06-2016 11:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 316
Thanks received:
1348 thanks in 613 posts

RE: Keys to the V.I.P, The PUA, and Other Invaluable Shows to Motivate Before Going Out
08-07-2016 7:49 AM

@Xpl01Tr

First off, I'm not trying to attack your videos.......there's a good bit of info in them, but also a great deal of smoke and mirrors.......which makes it difficult to read. If it gets you going, then great!Mrgreen

To your first point: the community (industry) is not just trying to make all of this material accessible, but to re-sell the same re-branded material to you over and over again. "The Natural"..........love that old chestnut.........although I think the "Annihilation Method" has more pop to it.

As for Tyler, he's fair game. He sells this material, so I won't handicap him.

The Simple Pickup video was to prove a point : that you can have a successful approach without all of the "training wheels" material that the PU industry sells. They are using simple social pressure........which is exactly what nearly every self-proclaimed PUA use, to get the girl. It's a bit rough........but that's exactly the point.

Also.........one thing to consider about the Simple Pickup crew............they're all super-geeks. Not a looker in the group.

In terms of the quality of the material.........it's all "horseshit" as you say.......as is all of the PUA stuff......but it's also inspirational, which is precisely how you are using it. Perhaps the PUA industry is closer to a Religion than a science.Big boss

All that being said.......I think that the inspiration might help some guys on this forum, so keep up the good work!Scaut

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2016 8:07 AM by theLaw.)
08-07-2016 7:49 AM
Xpl01Tr
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
27 thanks in 19 posts

08-07-2016 5:07 PM

Yeah but that pickup was downright shady and felt forced to all hell. If anything this is the opposite of what you should do. I would only act this way if the girl was being a cunt to me but even then. Feels a lot like somebody trying to get a signiture from you outside a grocery store ...

I will agree with you that the industry is wack. I'm a firm believer in free access to information so you wont find me supporting a particular PUA or PUA group 100%. A good video however, can really instill confidence (if only for 1 hour).

For example this classic video on Neil Strauss ("The Game") running Talk Show Game on Jessica Alba...

Look at Jessica's face at 6:49 ... That right there is enough proof for me even though I disagree with these tactics as a whole. This stuff seems amateur but its actually brilliantly though out and more on the intermediate range level. The other videos highlight an easier style to grasp for beginners by being direct. Most pickups (atleast the successful ones) are usually about 5 minutes in length especially during night game. Daygame tactics are more innocent and fun and could get you exponentially better women since they aren't at the clubs. You cant teach this stuff unless it's face to face but maybe we can all fake it till we make it ?

Trust me, I bought mones thinking they would literally have women sliding on my dick. Now I realize that I must still do everything but maybe I have more of a handicap this time. Remember also that your odds of success dramatically improve with every attempt.

Swing for the fences gents and please I encourage everyone to post relevant content.

The Stash:

Need To Try:
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2016 5:11 PM by Xpl01Tr.)
08-07-2016 5:07 PM

theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1348 thanks in 613 posts

08-07-2016 7:46 PM

Love that clip.......but keep in mind that much like stage hypnosis, Alba is also responding to social compliance/pressure from Strauss and Kimmel.

Also, look at her body language........she's into him from the jump.

Now.........how is Alba, a smokin-hot movie star, into Neil Strauss, a self-proclaimed pickup artist (or journalist)? Remove all of the pickup hype......and just pretend he's a great journalist.........would anyone really buy this?

Something doesn't smell right about this interaction.......and knowing how slippery/sneaky Strauss is........nothing would surprise me.

Not trying to sh*t on your post, just wanted to post some thoughts after watching this for the first time in years.

If nothing else........certainly inspirational!!!Mrgreen

[Image: 26887738.jpg]

08-07-2016 7:46 PM
Xpl01Tr
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
27 thanks in 19 posts

08-08-2016 2:18 PM

I don't think that you can fake that visually enamored look she had at that moment. Stage pressure or not, I think the default feeling she would of conveyed would have been of anxiousness or un-easyness over the whole thing since the set-up was already awkward.

You are making the case that it could of been that he may have been a famous writer for Rolling Stone, or that his reputation was that of a PUA that hooked Alba. Could of been a halo type effect or even the cops she may or may not have smelled on him from the women the night before.

I'm making the case that she was more attracted to him as the interview went on. You can see it growing from her end as he is asking her about her three qualities. Solid eye contact, proximity (look at their arms), and did you catch the shit test at 3:15? He was calm, composed and not to mention he was on national TV. I'm sure lots of new people around Jessica Alba are like "AHHH its Jessica Alba" so all of these built attraction.

I did hear Neil had gone on to write a second book kind of denouncing some of the stuff in the previous book. I don't think many copies were sold of the second book in comparison lol.

(P.S. sorry I'm taking the fire away from the "Sex pills and personal enhancement" thread ...Rofl)

The Stash:

Need To Try:
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2016 5:18 PM by Xpl01Tr.)
08-08-2016 2:18 PM
Xpl01Tr
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
27 thanks in 19 posts

08-12-2016 3:01 AM

Some more stuff for the thread. Here's another in-field compilation video of Tyler. It's a long one and it's edited like the previous, but the faces are at-least blurred.

Chrome is freaking out with previews for some reason ... Firefox works fine

RSD Tylers In-field Comp(Watch This Before Going Out - Level 3)
At 9:48, you see some funny stuff happen. I at-least encourage you to watch it for this scene.

Back to the guys on the other side of the world ... Liam from NL.

Liam Talks About The Approach(Watch This If Feeling Down - Level 1)

Here's more of Lovedrop's Kino-Escalation Demo from the first video post.

More Kino From Lovedrop(Watch This Before Going Out - Level 2)

Excellent Talk on Congruence By Mystery(Part Two of Above Video - Level 2)

Friends!More to come!Friends

The Stash:

Need To Try:
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2016 3:52 AM by Xpl01Tr.)
08-12-2016 3:01 AM
Xpl01Tr
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
27 thanks in 19 posts

08-18-2016 10:17 AM

Forgive the typos ... I thought we'd get more chatter with the last post. Specifically seeing how bad the guy to the left is when spinning the girl vs the guy to the right ...

Look at what the fundamental difference is between both men (besides confidence and preparation). Lovedrop isn't paying any attention to the situation of the spin (but really the girl). Lovedrop is completely dismissing the girl after the spin and letting go of her hand and "on to the next set" or story or whatever. Also he barely has any acknowledgment for the move as he is doing this and re-affirms that by letting go of her hand right after and moving on to the next group. The whole move is done in about 4 seconds where as the other guy is more calculating and is also starring at the girl more intently. His spin takes a few seconds more and comes off less "natural" and more "planned".

These moves may be looked at as contrived, but kinoing is really where the game must go if you know you can get the number for sure. You should be kinoing from the start the better you get but if you can satisfy the following conditions ... start immediately. (If you are lost ... go to the first video post by me and look for Lovedrops vid.)

1)You've made it this far with her and she has indicated a few IOI's.
2)You have isolated and she's giving you proximity.
3)All you have to do is just ask and with 90% certainty she will give you the number.

You should now be looking at ways to isolate her and touch her (not sexually but just in general). Back of the hand, shoulder, thumb-war, push, spin... We've seen Liam in earlier videos and he just directly touched the girl and get away with it. This is more under the radar type stuff because the imprint on new people is that you're not just some guy creepy guy doing this ... you're (insert name here) ... and as (insert name here), you can spin attractive women because at first impression you are just that guy that can get away with it. (Spins are powerful guys, look at my top 3 post from keys and look at the last vid)

This stuff is showy as all hell so it totally works for night as well as day game(bar setting).

Now to tame it down in this post for everybody saying "this is too hard" or "too unreasonable" or "fake" ...

First vid is RSD Max and is a good motivational tool for getting over Approach Anxiety. There are infields peppered in and they are impressive. Girls are obvious cuties ...

RSD Max Talk on Approach Anxiety (Open + Calibration - Level 1)

The next 2 are from Richard LaRuina and take a very tone down and casual approach to what to look out for.

How To Build Attraction & Rapport During An Interaction With Women (Cutie on the couch is funny - Level 1)

12 Proven Micro Signs Of Attraction (Good Refresher - Level 1)

The Stash:

Need To Try:
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2016 10:24 AM by Xpl01Tr.)
08-18-2016 10:17 AM
Thanks given by lost_summertime

theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1348 thanks in 613 posts

08-29-2016 7:30 AM

Interesting discussion about pickup videos:

08-29-2016 7:30 AM
NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1173
Thanks received:
1103 thanks in 492 posts

08-29-2016 8:45 AM

All this makes me throw up. But in the sense of, this is no longer my paradigm. Also, the subject of pick up is polarizing and a bunch of dudes (including myself at one point) arguing over techniques is asinine. What is the goal?

I'll write a more in-depth post in my journal. But in a nutshell, I appreciate all this stuff because it led me to the point I'm at today. However, a lot of it seems rather silly given what I know now (current paradigm). I'm more interested in true power, actualizing my potential.

It's all a journey! I hope you find what you're looking for...or something far greater than you expected. I'm still learning...

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
08-29-2016 8:45 AM
Thanks given by Androcles
Xpl01Tr
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
27 thanks in 19 posts

09-08-2016 4:44 AM

(08-29-2016 8:45 AM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  All this makes me throw up. But in the sense of, this is no longer my paradigm. Also, the subject of pick up is polarizing and a bunch of dudes (including myself at one point) arguing over techniques is asinine. What is the goal?

I'll write a more in-depth post in my journal. But in a nutshell, I appreciate all this stuff because it led me to the point I'm at today. However, a lot of it seems rather silly given what I know now (current paradigm). I'm more interested in true power, actualizing my potential.

It's all a journey! I hope you find what you're looking for...or something far greater than you expected. I'm still learning...

I appreciate the words of wisdom.

We are however in a forum that is centered primarily on artificial means of attaining success with the opposite sex. The goal is to get to the finish line (whatever or whoever that may be --to the runner)... the destination is dark though and full of terrors... Also the destination is different for different people... I tend to freeze up when I see someone hot... This type of stuff helps me get over that and I'm sure others have benefited from it. True potential(to be a full bodied natural/seducer) is a mindset. We all need to level up and the only way to truly do that is to talk to beautiful women ... daily and often.

People don't say hi to each-other anymore, hold the door open for the person behind them, give a peace sign to people in traffic merging in. The pessimist in all of us is saying "that's how you get killed" and how can you be blamed when growing up in a 30 second clip world. Manners became lost among us due to the media and other various types of social pressures... I read somewhere that millennials males are afraid to make advances toward females due to fear of getting charges brought upon then ... WTF man ...

As men we need to dig deep and try block all that stuff out ... next time you see someone cute and you see an opportunity ... take it and just say hi, make an observation about what they are wearing, or doing, or why they happen to be there at that exact moment. Tell them they look pretty, keep eye contact, smile and keep good proximity with good posture. Don't let the conversation die and don't let her say she has to get going or leave etc ... Say you have to go, and get back to whatever you were doing but then ask for her number ... It's that simple guys ... I've seen it done ... I've done it ... If you get blown out of the water WHO THE FUCK CARES ... do something different with the next hot girl ... and so on and so forth.

A couple of fails and successes with this one

The Stash:

Need To Try:
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2016 4:46 AM by Xpl01Tr.)
09-08-2016 4:44 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Fish oil doesn't benefit the brain, study shows Mtnjim 1 1,014 04-28-2010 9:21 PM
Last Post: Beccah
  Babies are born to boogie, study shows Mtnjim 1 972 03-23-2010 4:41 AM
Last Post: cosmomac
  video experience shows if you are right or left brain functional or both Diane999 12 3,110 11-24-2009 3:32 AM
Last Post: Data4