Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Imprint review
John
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Imprint review
04-18-2015 11:28 AM

This morning I tested Imprint (2 sprays) and had women (18-25 years) by turning the neck to look at me .. I hope match Core (2: 2) and we will analyze the effect.
04-18-2015 11:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
maxx55
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Imprint review
04-18-2015 12:54 PM

I noticed the same effects on the day I tested Imprint solo at 1 spray. When combined with Core, I did not get the neck turning effect, but I feel the mix is effective and very versatile. Big boss
04-18-2015 12:54 PM
John
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-18-2015 1:04 PM

(04-18-2015 12:54 PM)maxx55 Wrote:  I noticed the same effects on the day I tested Imprint solo at 1 spray. When combined with Core, I did not get the neck turning effect, but I feel the mix is effective and very versatile. Big boss

Exactly. Now the afternoon I added 2 Core sprays and not getting a lot of looks. Imprint seems to have worked better when solo. Interesting. I wonder what happened? OD? Intimidation?
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2015 1:05 PM by John.)
04-18-2015 1:04 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-28-2017 10:46 PM

I can't wait until I have time to write up a real review on Imprint. This is an interesting and complex product. I see the usual head turns, etc. Beyond that I have had random women touch me. I've had my bride suddenly start expressing a much deeper appreciation of me as well as telling me that she doesn't know what she'd do with out me. This is not her normal behavior and I do feel that this product hits people on multiple levels. Oh, the sandalwood scent in this is AMAZING on the drydown. For 2 or 3 minutes it STINKS of strong pheromones. Then it dries down to the subtle yet high sillage sandalwood and it smells awesome and slightly of vanilla. Even on it's own it has a 5+ foot (1.5 m) range. That's without any cologne cover. I've been wearing it over Dirty English and they mix together beautifully. I might have to preemptively get another bottle. I'm honestly not sure which I like better for imprinting, this or Grail of Affection from Pheromone Treasures. Both are great for imprinting but they seem to work slightly differently. GOA seems to work more physically where Imprint seems to have a more mental or emotional effect. It is difficult to explain. Both work VERY well for me, just differently.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-28-2017 10:46 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-29-2017 12:21 AM

(04-28-2017 10:46 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I'm honestly not sure which I like better for imprinting, this or Grail of Affection from Pheromone Treasures. Both are great for imprinting but they seem to work slightly differently. GOA seems to work more physically where Imprint seems to have a more mental or emotional effect. It is difficult to explain. Both work VERY well for me, just differently.

Exactly!!! This pretty much sums up how I would'a compared GOA with Imprint as well. Spot on on the comparison.Smile
04-29-2017 12:21 AM

Dom2789
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-29-2017 1:46 AM

Experimented with Imprint but mostly combo. Here are my observation:

- Drity Talk: Girls will start dirty talking. I have seen this 10's of time. Even your gf/so will start talking dirty. No other blend get me this. It is very common.
- Comfort: This is amazing at comforting girl. They will start touching you and get closer to you.
- Head Turns/Attention: This isn't a big deal. I get this from couple of pheromones.
- Kino: It is too much to handle. Girls don't go away from me and try to touch me as much as possible given a chance.

Core/Imprint addition:

Amazing, best combo in this world. Girl will fall for you within 30 minutes of exposure. I have seen girl face thunder stuck. Deer in the headlights is normal in this combo. It is one of my best combo till date. You cannot get wrong with this stuff.

Other comments:

I don't use Imprint as stand alone. It works better with core or Bad Wolf.

My dose:
3 spray Imprint
2 spray Core
04-29-2017 1:46 AM
MMM

Rep Post

04-29-2017 8:36 AM

(04-28-2017 10:46 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I can't wait until I have time to write up a real review on Imprint. This is an interesting and complex product. I see the usual head turns, etc. Beyond that I have had random women touch me. I've had my bride suddenly start expressing a much deeper appreciation of me as well as telling me that she doesn't know what she'd do with out me. This is not her normal behavior and I do feel that this product hits people on multiple levels. Oh, the sandalwood scent in this is AMAZING on the drydown. For 2 or 3 minutes it STINKS of strong pheromones. Then it dries down to the subtle yet high sillage sandalwood and it smells awesome and slightly of vanilla. Even on it's own it has a 5+ foot (1.5 m) range. That's without any cologne cover. I've been wearing it over Dirty English and they mix together beautifully. I might have to preemptively get another bottle. I'm honestly not sure which I like better for imprinting, this or Grail of Affection from Pheromone Treasures. Both are great for imprinting but they seem to work slightly differently. GOA seems to work more physically where Imprint seems to have a more mental or emotional effect. It is difficult to explain. Both work VERY well for me, just differently.

What's your TESTING dosage/s, Snoop?

Mucho thanks! Drinks

(04-29-2017 1:46 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Experimented with Imprint but mostly combo. Here are my observation:

- Drity Talk: Girls will start dirty talking. I have seen this 10's of time. Even your gf/so will start talking dirty. No other blend get me this. It is very common.
- Comfort: This is amazing at comforting girl. They will start touching you and get closer to you.
- Head Turns/Attention: This isn't a big deal. I get this from couple of pheromones.
- Kino: It is too much to handle. Girls don't go away from me and try to touch me as much as possible given a chance.

Core/Imprint addition:

Amazing, best combo in this world. Girl will fall for you within 30 minutes of exposure. I have seen girl face thunder stuck. Deer in the headlights is normal in this combo. It is one of my best combo till date. You cannot get wrong with this stuff.

Other comments:

I don't use Imprint as stand alone. It works better with core or Bad Wolf.

My dose:
3 spray Imprint
2 spray Core

If I may, how old are you, K?

Thanks! Lone ranger

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2017 8:37 AM by MMM.)
04-29-2017 8:36 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-29-2017 9:33 AM

Two sprays split between the sides of the neck and wrists.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-29-2017 9:33 AM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-29-2017 10:33 AM

(04-28-2017 10:46 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Oh, the sandalwood scent in this is AMAZING on the drydown. For 2 or 3 minutes it STINKS of strong pheromones. Then it dries down to the subtle yet high sillage sandalwood and it smells awesome and slightly of vanilla. Even on it's own it has a 5+ foot (1.5 m) range.

SnoopyAce, which of Apex's scents is this?
04-29-2017 10:33 AM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

04-29-2017 11:09 AM

Imprint default has a sandalwood-like scent to me.

I wonder if Imprint contains Androstanone? Very similar aspects with the kino drive. For me, moreso than A-1. The primary driver supposedly in Imprint. I just can't take the selfies of A-1 anymore. No depression, just that low energy state.

Androstanone.....Especially the dirty talk...comes out noticeably.

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2017 12:21 PM by Androcles.)
04-29-2017 11:09 AM

Share This Thread