Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Imprint review
Jimmycrack
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 168
Thanks received:
435 thanks in 210 posts

RE: Imprint review
05-05-2017 2:05 PM

So imprint has Androstadienone ? I wouldn't have guessed and I wished I hadn't seen that post of snoops. I've had good effect with it and what appears to be no major sides. I mixed it with M3X and had "followers" - the weirdest thing it appeared to be a mom and her son - total Deer in the headlights. But I've worn it as a single and closed the deal in at least one instance. It seems to leave a mild imprint too for me. I was wondering what was in it...

In the spring time it seems to be working wonders for me - I've currently kicked up the testing. I'm just surprised I don't think I am getting the usual Androstadienone side effect of malaise.
05-05-2017 2:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by TheManInTheFedora, Snoopyace

TheManInTheFedora
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 297
Thanks received:
133 thanks in 73 posts

05-05-2017 2:12 PM

(05-05-2017 2:05 PM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  So imprint has Androstadienone ? I wouldn't have guessed and I wished I hadn't seen that post of snoops. I've had good effect with it and what appears to be no major sides. I mixed it with M3X and had "followers" - the weirdest thing it appeared to be a mom and her son - total Deer in the headlights. But I've worn it as a single and closed the deal in at least one instance. It seems to leave a mild imprint too for me. I was wondering what was in it...

In the spring time it seems to be working wonders for me - I've currently kicked up the testing. I'm just surprised I don't think I am getting the usual Androstadienone side effect of malaise.

glad to see that you have had success with this one. I have yet to test my sample. The word has it that it pairs well with M3X. I see myself however see no surprise in gaining 'followers' as Androstadienone usually combined with something like NA does it. Don't get too worried about the Androstadienone here as it must be well buffered with offsets so as to minimize or eliminate the lethargy or side effects of Androstadienone .
05-05-2017 2:12 PM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420
Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2319
Thanks received:
3243 thanks in 1438 posts

05-05-2017 2:42 PM

(05-05-2017 2:05 PM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  So imprint has Androstadienone ? I wouldn't have guessed and I wished I hadn't seen that post of snoops. I've had good effect with it and what appears to be no major sides. I mixed it with M3X and had "followers" - the weirdest thing it appeared to be a mom and her son - total Deer in the headlights. But I've worn it as a single and closed the deal in at least one instance. It seems to leave a mild imprint too for me. I was wondering what was in it...

I was happily surprised by how well this works and how it really doesn't give any of the depressive effects of androstedienone. It seems to create "followers" for me for me on it's own. I am really enjoying Imprint so far.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
05-05-2017 2:42 PM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, TheManInTheFedora
dave
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 4 posts

05-05-2017 3:47 PM

(05-05-2017 9:09 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I don't necessarily get much in the way of self effects from Imprint but I also haven't gotten any bad effects from the androstedienone. Sometimes if I'm wearing a product heavy in androstedienone for 3 or 4 days in a row I'll get a 'crash' from it. Not so with Imprint (so far) and I've worn it for at least part of the day for the past 4 days.

I personally like the scent and I honestly believe it is part of what works to draw people in. I've worn it both solo and in conjunction with other scents (it is a very easy scent to cover) and even when covered by something like Dirty English, the slightly sandalwood scent comes through and adds a bit of depth to the scents, at least for me.

I see a lot of dilated pupils from women, I've had women who didn't know me touching my arm and acting like they are more comfortable with me than would be expected since I'd just met them. By that I mean, a loss of personal space where they are standing entirely too closely for the social norm. What I've always called, 'The Human Velcro Effect.' Something I used to see a lot when I wore P83 from Androtics. I've noticed that when I wear Imprint people in general just don't want to leave my presence. Men and women seem to want to talk to me and not let me leave. I've decided already that much like GOA from PTres, I cannot wear Imprint when I'm not around my bride because I see women getting infatuated very quickly.

My bride gets VERY crushy with me when I wear this. Very clingy, both physically and emotionally and I get many compliments from her. Trust me, this is not her normal behavior. This is not really a product that gives the over the top hits that some products do where women turn their heads and run after you like an Ax body spray commercial. This is a more slow burn product where you hang around a woman for just a few minutes and the hook is set. And set deeply.

I think part of why Imprint and products like GOA work so well for me is because they soften my demeanor or energy enough to make me much more approachable. I have been told that I have 'Angry Resting Face' and so I can be intimidating.

The bottom line for me is whether I would order something again and I realized yesterday that the amount of liquid in the bottle dipped just below the label and I panicked. I apparently have used more of this recently than I'd thought so I am going to be doubling up and buying two bottles.

Wow. Apparently the Treasureful Shine I'm wearing this morning to help me focus has worked. Hoped this helps!

Yes AWESOME SHARING !!! thank you it's very helpfull , i think i'll try imprint
05-05-2017 3:47 PM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3789
Thanks received:
1995 thanks in 984 posts

05-05-2017 4:03 PM

(05-05-2017 10:47 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I'm honestly not 100% sure but I believe so.

And what is your TESTING DOSAGE, please? Soldier
05-05-2017 4:03 PM

Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

05-05-2017 5:14 PM

(05-05-2017 4:03 PM)MMM Wrote:  And what is your TESTING DOSAGE, please? Soldier

Post #8. Two sprays split between the wrists and the sides of the neck.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

05-05-2017 5:14 PM
Thanks given by MMM
DrChocolate
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 848
Thanks received:
733 thanks in 359 posts

05-05-2017 5:50 PM

I agree with all the positive posts of this thread. Imprint does work in a coupla minutes for me too.

For me no side effects at all.

Dose 2 sprays.

I got the Classic scent and it smells sandlewoody.

For me it works well on it's own. But even better with m3x. (Credit to Paradox, Mars82, Androcles and a few other members for that combo)

05-05-2017 5:50 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, Androcles, MMM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks received:

05-05-2017 6:21 PM

Looks like I'm going to have to pick up some M3X next. Imprint also works well for me with Dionysos.

05-05-2017 6:21 PM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, Androcles
DrChocolate
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 848
Thanks received:
733 thanks in 359 posts

05-05-2017 6:24 PM

(05-05-2017 6:21 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Looks like I'm going to have to pick up some M3X next. Imprint also works well for me with Dionysos.

Oh hell yeah mate. U'll love it. Smile

Die-none and E-None combination is a good one. Provided it's in the right quantity in me humble opinion. Smile

05-05-2017 6:24 PM
Thanks given by Androcles

MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3789
Thanks received:
1995 thanks in 984 posts

05-05-2017 7:57 PM

(05-05-2017 5:14 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Post #8. Two sprays split between the wrists and the sides of the neck.

Geezus! I'm getting old. I already asked! Dead Horse *smDh* Sorry.
05-05-2017 7:57 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace

Share This Thread