Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Imprint review
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Imprint review
05-06-2017 2:46 AM

Does the smell of imprint blend well with voodoo?

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
05-06-2017 2:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

05-06-2017 3:04 AM

(05-06-2017 2:46 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Does the smell of imprint blend well with voodoo?

In me humble opinion; in the initial dry down no. But once it's dry it's sorta ok. But that's just me personal opinion from me own nose.

Voodoo has a nice herbal smell after dry down, and I personally think that it'd blend really well with patchouli and amber essential oils. But I'm running a few products solo atm, so that's just a suggestion that am about to do in the near future. Though I haven't done it practically yet.
05-06-2017 3:04 AM
DataDragon - Banned
Banned

05-09-2017 12:18 AM

(04-28-2017 10:46 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I'm honestly not sure which I like better for imprinting, this or Grail of Affection from Pheromone Treasures. Both are great for imprinting but they seem to work slightly differently. GOA seems to work more physically where Imprint seems to have a more mental or emotional effect. It is difficult to explain. Both work VERY well for me, just differently.

Assuming you want relationship not just friend with benefits, then Grail of Affection that I've tested works far faster then Xist, and works better on someone that is new to you. If its an ex or someone who friendzoned you, then xist would be why you would use that instead of GOA to reset their feelings. Then once they are relatively crushed I might switch to Nude Alpha Gel that imprints far more deeply, along with A1 perhaps. So now we have Imprint, which I havent tested yet but since I love M3X now so far in a short testing I probably should get a bottle to test.

So Snoopy/Chocolate, what do you mean by 'more physical' vs 'more mental'? Just wondering what to expect when trying with both GoA and Imprint.

Apx M3X, C36, Imt, Core, Tit, Dion, Man2
PT THU, Swn, GoA, 0to69, AT, Astax
LAL AlQ, Wlf, AV, BW, DP
PXS DMe o, Tab, Evol, Coh, Asc, P96,86, Bls, Cnx, Xist
LuvE Max Attr, ScErs o
Lacroy NPATc,NPA 5,Edge,B2B
LovSc ScErs g
AD AM LIIK V1+2 6-17,Cert
LPMP WM, WM/PM, HuTr, HThr, HMet, MkGn, ShEs, Aja
Oth IsoESup
05-09-2017 12:18 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

05-09-2017 12:27 AM

(05-09-2017 12:18 AM)DataDragon Wrote:  Assuming you want relationship not just friend with benefits, then Grail of Affection that I've tested works far faster then Xist, and works better on someone that is new to you. If its an ex or someone who friendzoned you, then xist would be why you would use that instead of GOA to reset their feelings. Then once they are relatively crushed I might switch to Nude Alpha Gel that imprints far more deeply, along with Androstadienone perhaps. So now we have Imprint, which I havent tested yet but since I love M3X now so far in a short testing I probably should get a bottle to test.

So Snoopy/Chocolate, what do you mean by 'more physical' vs 'more mental'? Just wondering what to expect when trying with both GoA and Imprint.

GOA and Imprint for me are kinda like identical twins wearing blue and brown shirts.

One big thing I can separate them two is the time it takes to hit. GOA hits in a blink of an eye. (Literally) for me. Where as imprint is fast too but it's better to let the target sniff the scent for a coupla minutes before ya approach her. With that method while wearing imprint, the approach is more successful in me experience.

Hope this helps.
05-09-2017 12:27 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-09-2017 7:32 AM

(05-09-2017 12:18 AM)DataDragon Wrote:  So Snoopy/Chocolate, what do you mean by 'more physical' vs 'more mental'? Just wondering what to expect when trying with both GoA and Imprint.

This will be a bit challenging to quantify but when I see a woman in particular being affected by GOA, it's where their pupils dilate immediately, they sometimes experience a bit of flushing in their cheeks and they physically appear to change their behavior. Imprint does take just a bit longer to really set the hook but when it does, the behavior is more measured, less instinct. More like they are much more consciously aware of their level of comfort and attraction than they are with GOA. If that makes sense. Both work amazingly well and give the same overall results, but they seem to work in slightly different ways to affect people.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-09-2017 7:32 AM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

05-09-2017 7:38 AM

Also. I forgot to mention. I was on the fly when I was typing that. GOA has a longer life span of about 6 hours (roughly and it's because it's an oil) where as Imprint has a 4 hour life span (cos it's a spray)

AND,,, (I read this in Thundr's journal somewhere) if somehow ya can leave that sandlewoody smell on ur target (or in her room or house somehow) the imprint is deep. Cos she associates that smell to u.
05-09-2017 7:38 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-09-2017 7:40 AM

(05-09-2017 7:38 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  AND,,, (I read this in Thundr's journal somewhere) if somehow ya can leave that sandlewoody smell on ur target (or in her room or house somehow) the imprint is deep. Cos she associates that smell to u.

Gonna have to play around with that and see how it works. Then again, that's just mean considering I'm strictly catch and release.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-09-2017 7:40 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

05-09-2017 7:56 AM

(05-09-2017 7:40 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Gonna have to play around with that and see how it works. Then again, that's just mean considering I'm strictly catch and release.

Lol. Looking forward to ur report mate. Smile imprint is one'o them products I like to save only for the special girl I like. Smile cos to me it's that valuable. It's getting colder here in Brissy so that's a good thing too for spray delivery.
05-09-2017 7:56 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-09-2017 8:00 AM

(05-09-2017 7:56 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Lol. Looking forward to ur report mate. Smile imprint is one'o them products I like to save only for the special girl I like. Smile cos to me it's that valuable. It's getting colder here in Brissy so that's a good thing too for spray delivery.

I know what you mean about wanting to save it. It just works so well! I've been using it a lot around my bride and have been noticing a huge difference with her. Even though she's already in love with me, the extra love and attention is always appreciated. jumpy

05-09-2017 8:00 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

05-09-2017 8:01 AM

(05-09-2017 8:00 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I know what you mean about wanting to save it. It just works so well! I've been using it a lot around my bride and have been noticing a huge difference with her. Even though she's already in love with me, the extra love and attention is always appreciated. jumpy

See that's why I rekon these products're magical. They can easily spice things up for everyone. Amazing. Smile
05-09-2017 8:01 AM

Share This Thread