Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.25 Average
Imprint as a stand alone?
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Imprint as a stand alone?
02-23-2014 6:27 PM

(02-23-2014 6:01 PM)thundr Wrote:  imprint and a decent Androstenone app is fun as hell.

If I may, what source/s of Androstenone did you use for that finding, and how much did you use, Thundr?

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
02-23-2014 6:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mars82

Rep Post

02-23-2014 9:34 PM

(02-23-2014 1:26 AM)thundr Wrote:  Imprint can work as a standalone or in a mix.

The addition of core is certainly synergistic, but not necessary. Both have the ability to function alone as well.

Imprint is ultra complex. It was my most aggressive project since core. Ive had the imprint formula designed and functional for a while. The base has been fully tested so it was an easy step to build a truly unique product using that data/testing as a point from which to work from. I used that base then weaved an additional elaborate structure of carefully tested ratios/molecules atop of it.

There's not a lot of info on it yet bc it's one of those multi level products that take a bit of time to fully grasp. Kimba did a great job working with it.
There are some really fun and cool ass effects imprint evokes and I'm just waiting for some of you guys to catch em. The big fish are still out there..

A small example of complexity, It took me months to figure out Nude Alpha and more than a year of semi consistent use and I still don't think I have fully seen all it has to offer.

Imprint is a comfort maker and cerebral typewriter. It's strong medicine.

Hi thundr,

How would you differentiate Imprint with Dionysos in terms of design and intended effects? I remember one of your posts that said (if I remember correctly) with Dionysos, you removed the negative self-effects of Androstadienone in Imprint (for those who are Androstadienone -sensitive). I am planning to try the Dionysos sample that you sent this week.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
02-23-2014 9:34 PM
thundr
Vendor

02-25-2014 1:39 AM

(02-23-2014 6:27 PM)MMM Wrote:  If I may, what source/s of Androstenone did you use for that finding, and how much did you use, Thundr?

Thanks!

I can't wear very much Androstenone. That's why a lot of my stuff has zero or very little of that particular molecule. I like to wear what I make. I have high testosterone levels and it's very easy for me to OD.

When I do want to wear a bit of e.none I often reach for primitive now that my old np.a bottle is empty. That was a sad day indeed when that sweet sex nectar was gone.

When I plan to go in public I just wet the tip of the dropper and tap it to a pulse point such as the jugular. No drops just the wet glass dropper. Each beat of my heart disturbs the skin ever so lightly and helps diffusion.

If I plan to have a one on one with a chick then I will put on an entire drop (about 12 mcg) slow release Androstenone. I have to use slow release bc if I put on all 12mcg in a fast burn i feel like frankenstein.
This is where imprint shines however. I thought about adding more Androstenone to imprint but for now I'm totally satisfied with its performance. I have to wear imprint on the back of my neck as to keep it out of my nostrils. I'm very sensitive to A.1

Sometimes if I'm out testing an A.1 heavy mix then I will put a small dab of master or primitive under my nose. It helps alot.

@Mars. Dionysos differs from imprint in that dion was geared more toward pickup and ONS. I felt there was a niche that imprint would work fine in, BUT dionysos would work even better given the same environment.

Core + dionysos is just plain sick. Sick I tell you.

The guys are still out playing with Orbital and dionysos so I'm waiting on hearing what the consensus is and if it needs a tweak or two. So far so good tho.

But alas these guys are not mone masters like the members of pherotruth. They are my alpha dogs and the info they give me I often have to read between the blurred lines. Beasts in the field but they care little for the science. They just want to bang chicks.

This is another reason I am so grateful to this community for providing amazing feedback. I really don't have the words to thank you guys enough. I may not have the time to post (I'm just a regular guy working 2 jobs) but I read EVERY review posted about thundr mones.
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2014 1:42 AM by thundr.)
02-25-2014 1:39 AM

ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

02-25-2014 3:46 AM

(02-25-2014 1:39 AM)thundr Wrote:  I can't wear very much Androstenone. That's why a lot of my stuff has zero or very little of that particular molecule. I like to wear what I make. I have high testosterone levels and it's very easy for me to OD.

When I do want to wear a bit of e.none I often reach for primitive now that my old np.a bottle is empty. That was a sad day indeed when that sweet sex nectar was gone.

When I plan to go in public I just wet the tip of the dropper and tap it to a pulse point such as the jugular. No drops just the wet glass dropper. Each beat of my heart disturbs the skin ever so lightly and helps diffusion.

If I plan to have a one on one with a chick then I will put on an entire drop (about 12 mcg) slow release Androstenone. I have to use slow release bc if I put on all 12mcg in a fast burn i feel like frankenstein.
This is where imprint shines however. I thought about adding more Androstenone to imprint but for now I'm totally satisfied with its performance. I have to wear imprint on the back of my neck as to keep it out of my nostrils. I'm very sensitive to A.1

Sometimes if I'm out testing an A.1 heavy mix then I will put a small dab of master or primitive under my nose. It helps alot.

@Mars. Dionysos differs from imprint in that dion was geared more toward pickup and ONS. I felt there was a niche that imprint would work fine in, BUT dionysos would work even better given the same environment.

Core + dionysos is just plain sick. Sick I tell you.

The guys are still out playing with Orbital and dionysos so I'm waiting on hearing what the consensus is and if it needs a tweak or two. So far so good tho.

But alas these guys are not mone masters like the members of pherotruth. They are my alpha dogs and the info they give me I often have to read between the blurred lines. Beasts in the field but they care little for the science. They just want to bang chicks.

This is another reason I am so grateful to this community for providing amazing feedback. I really don't have the words to thank you guys enough. I may not have the time to post (I'm just a regular guy working 2 jobs) but I read EVERY review posted about thundr mones.

What are your thoughts on Core + Imprint + Dion, at 2 sprays each thundr? Would that be overkill and take away from desired effects pairing imprint and dion together you think? Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2014 7:35 AM by ryusei.)
02-25-2014 3:46 AM
MMM

Rep Post

02-25-2014 8:49 AM

(02-25-2014 1:39 AM)thundr Wrote:  Core + dionysos is just plain sick. Sick I tell you.

"They just want to bang chicks."

If you're gonna stir up the hornet's nest, you might as well finish it off, Mister!! Whistle3

I'm gonna guess that SICK is a good thing; and I'm gonna guess that 2 sprays each is what was tested to get the SICK REPORT. And I'm gonna guess that I'm gonna have to go out and test this combo to see if my SICK matches your SICK.

FINAL QUESTION: Is that an everyday mix or bar and club mix?

Yes, that's what I want, too! Bang chicks. While everybody else is looking for socials and telephone numbers, and smiles, and hair flipping ... I just want the extra edge to bang chicks! My social skills are on point, and I have A314 and soon API to dominate the scene. Now, I need that ONE product that makes NAKED TWISTER a walk in the park! Come on, Thundr!!!! You can do it! And please! Do it before I'm too old to do the NASTY! Please.

I can star in your commercial! "I JUST SAVED THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS, AND LOTS OF WASTED TESTING TIME BY USING THUNDR'S BANG CHICK MIX! TWO SPRAYS, A SMILE, AND SOME DECENT CONVERSATION, AND KA-POW!! KA-BANG!!!"

Mucho appreciate the responses!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2014 8:58 AM by MMM.)
02-25-2014 8:49 AM
thundr
Vendor

02-25-2014 12:41 PM

Interesting. That may be a future endeavor and may have some interesting effects combining core + Imprint + Dion. For the moment I'm just trying to make sure the new formulas act the way I want. I could see 2 spray core and 1 spray each of dion and imprint being quite the hitter.

Hornets!. I used to remodel (flip) houses for a contractor when I was in college. We took out a wall that was filled with soon-to-be pissed hornets. It's hilarious watching 5 burly men plus myself hollering, swinging wildly, and running full tilt out of an old gutted plantation home. Youtube moment for sure.

Anyway, yes sick is a very good thing. I'm on the cusp of something big but it's taking some time as the new mixes are complicated and rather unorthodox. I have to force myself to remain patient and let it develop.

I haven't decided if I want to pursue this further and make a website or just fade off and chalk it up to good times. Mark was nice enough to allow me to share some mixes with you guys but I do not want to impose on him or take his generosity for granted. Therefore I'm going to have to make some form of decision in the near future to continue or not. On the bright side if I decide to stop making mixes hopefully I get a few guys who can honestly say that was some cool shit.

Back on topic.
Dion was fun as shit to test with core. Did some solo testing with good results but it was the addition of core that really made it pop off. 2 parties stand out in my mind the most and the last party gave the mix it's name. Dionysos. 2 sprays of core and 2 of Dion. (4 from the sampler)

I haven't really pegged exactly what environment it is best suited for atm but so far the party/club scene has been uber fun.

These new products are still in the beta test rounds so there may be a tweak or mod before the final version is released. IF they even get released. We are still in the test rounds but I like to add them to orders so you guys can have some fun with them as well. I don't want to sell something I am not 100% about. But that doesn't keep me from giving it away for free.

Dion may or may not not be the grail but the tech garnered from it is one step closer to the direction I'm heading. Same goes for that little bastard emperor and his tricky ass brother phase.

There's a lot of new and advanced mone tech in my products. I graduated with a bachelor in biology so this shit is mad easy compared to making pharmaceuticals. There's a lot of crossover concerning techniques and molecule placement. Bad thing is that I'm so far out of the box there is virtually no data other than the stuff we generate. I hope my little piece of string holds strong that I tied to my waist then tied to the box.

The rabbit hole goes deep my friends. Like Mariana Trench deep.. maybe deeper.
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2014 12:45 PM by thundr.)
02-25-2014 12:41 PM
MMM

Rep Post

02-25-2014 1:14 PM

(02-25-2014 12:41 PM)thundr Wrote:  Interesting. That may be a future endeavor and may have some interesting effects combining core + Imprint + Dion. For the moment I'm just trying to make sure the new formulas act the way I want. I could see 2 spray core and 1 spray each of dion and imprint being quite the hitter.

Hornets!. I used to remodel (flip) houses for a contractor when I was in college. We took out a wall that was filled with soon-to-be pissed hornets. It's hilarious watching 5 burly men plus myself hollering, swinging wildly, and running full tilt out of an old gutted plantation home. Youtube moment for sure.

Anyway, yes sick is a very good thing. I'm on the cusp of something big but it's taking some time as the new mixes are complicated and rather unorthodox. I have to force myself to remain patient and let it develop.

I haven't decided if I want to pursue this further and make a website or just fade off and chalk it up to good times. Mark was nice enough to allow me to share some mixes with you guys but I do not want to impose on him or take his generosity for granted. Therefore I'm going to have to make some form of decision in the near future to continue or not. On the bright side if I decide to stop making mixes hopefully I get a few guys who can honestly say that was some cool shit.

Back on topic.
Dion was fun as shit to test with core. Did some solo testing with good results but it was the addition of core that really made it pop off. 2 parties stand out in my mind the most and the last party gave the mix it's name. Dionysos. 2 sprays of core and 2 of Dion. (4 from the sampler)

I haven't really pegged exactly what environment it is best suited for atm but so far the party/club scene has been uber fun.

These new products are still in the beta test rounds so there may be a tweak or mod before the final version is released. IF they even get released. We are still in the test rounds but I like to add them to orders so you guys can have some fun with them as well. I don't want to sell something I am not 100% about. But that doesn't keep me from giving it away for free.

Dion may or may not not be the grail but the tech garnered from it is one step closer to the direction I'm heading. Same goes for that little bastard emperor and his tricky ass brother phase.

There's a lot of new and advanced mone tech in my products. I graduated with a bachelor in biology so this shit is mad easy compared to making pharmaceuticals. There's a lot of crossover concerning techniques and molecule placement. Bad thing is that I'm so far out of the box there is virtually no data other than the stuff we generate. I hope my little piece of string holds strong that I tied to my waist then tied to the box.

Well, take your time and bring it, Mister! Ok

I'll be watching'ya!

And I never got an answer to being able to order TWO of each at one time, Core and Imprint, or are we on Army Rations. If I place TWO different orders for the combo of Core and Imprint, would it be honored?

Always a pleasure, Mister!!!! Sun bespectacled

Now back to our regular scheduled program: IMPRINT AS A STAND ALONE.

I haven't been running Imprint alone, but I will for the next couple days. I've been running three sprays of Imprint with two sprays of 5:1 Sexual:OLD New Pheromone Additive for the last two days at the gym, and my partner has said twice, "look how red my face is." Pupils dilated to the max, but no out of the way verbiage as of yet. I am so very thanking that I have a large batch of colognes:OLD New Pheromone Additive and OLD The Edge made up with Sexual, Joop, Jovan Musk, Curve and Aqua De Gio!!!!

To be continued ...

(This post was last modified: 02-25-2014 1:22 PM by MMM.)
02-25-2014 1:14 PM

ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

02-25-2014 3:35 PM

(02-25-2014 12:41 PM)thundr Wrote:  Interesting. That may be a future endeavor and may have some interesting effects combining core + Imprint + Dion. For the moment I'm just trying to make sure the new formulas act the way I want. I could see 2 spray core and 1 spray each of dion and imprint being quite the hitter.

Back on topic.

If you did stop i think it'd be a sad day for many but I totally respect whatever you decide to do and I'm sure others too. If probably order like a lifetime supply of imprint and core before you did though lol (goes and orders 5 gallons of core ;D )
02-25-2014 3:35 PM
Mnester
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-25-2014 3:47 PM

I have just checked the page where I can order imprint and core. Do I see it correct that imprint has no scent to choose at all?
02-25-2014 3:47 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

02-25-2014 9:02 PM

(02-25-2014 3:47 PM)Mnester Wrote:  I have just checked the page where I can order imprint and core. Do I see it correct that imprint has no scent to choose at all?
Post 22 by thundr
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-IMPRINT?page=3

RE: IMPRINT
11-19-2013 4:12 PM

Update on imprint.

I am no longer going to scent it. From now on it will be provided without an added cover. It will either have to be worn using its natural aroma or covered with the wearer's choice cover. Why is this?

Ive had a few people say the scented versions are not smelling like the expected scent so Im cancelling scenting them altogether. Ive had everything from it smells like secret powdered deodorant, true pheromone's nasty axe scent, overly citrusy, and the soap lever 2000.

Look, cover scents are made up of an intricate blend of top notes, heart notes, base notes, musks, essential oils, etc all designed to synergize into an overall single olfactory sensation. Ok now lets toss this into imprint's mixture of 14 ingredients and 5 different fixatives all designed to harmonize as well. It just doesnt work that way. Im trying to create innovative products that we have never seen before. I knew down deep the structure of imprint was going to affect anything else put into it but stupid me did it anyway. Lesson learned.

Sorry my friends, No more scenting of imprint. Its a great formula and I cant expect a complex scent package to just conform into an already complicated and carefully layered formul

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
02-25-2014 9:02 PM

Share This Thread