Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IMPRINT
thundr
calm like a bomb

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2747
Thanks received:
5132 thanks in 948 posts

RE: IMPRINT
11-18-2013 10:46 PM

(11-18-2013 1:36 PM)skaribo Wrote:  Hello!
Quite interrested in Imprint, but I am not very familiar with heavy androstadienone. Is this a total no-no for a guy hunting for fun in college?
For example New Pheromone Additive has been a good hitter late at parties (only wore it a few times). Still, if it will give any fun/visible reaction I would be in, rather a slap in the face than nothing P .
Btw, CORE did a good job first time around, it made them very giggly Big Grin

Imprint is a cerebral product that makes use of more than just pheromones. Androstadienone is the driver but theres also alot of other things in it too. In fact I think it may well borderline a form of pseudo nootropic phero product. Dont get me wrong its packed with Pheromones.. just tons of other stuff I have researched and tested personally.

Imprint is unique in that it acts more like a primer pheromone product rather than a releaser. Primers set up physiological responses whereas releasers tend to affect current behavior. It has certain ingredients that can elicit high amounts of kino and bonding. Not exactly the pick up type weapon that core is. This is more for leaving a mark, a brand, on those affected like a primer type product whilst still producing high amounts comfort like a releaser type product.

I really cant classify imprint in any particular class of product. It kinda has its own niche. It can amplify a pickup product like core or be worn solo when the wearer wants to leave a concrete impression.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
11-18-2013 10:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Mars82, MangoEruption, whisper, Pheroman, ZB pmones, skaribo

thundr
calm like a bomb

Rep Post

Thanks received:
5132 thanks in 948 posts

11-18-2013 11:12 PM

Update on imprint.

I am no longer going to scent it. From now on it will be provided without an added cover. It will either have to be worn using its natural aroma or covered with the wearer's choice cover. Why is this?

Ive had a few people say the scented versions are not smelling like the expected scent so Im cancelling scenting them altogether. Ive had everything from it smells like secret powdered deodorant, true pheromone's nasty axe scent, overly citrusy, and the soap lever 2000.

Look, cover scents are made up of an intricate blend of top notes, heart notes, base notes, musks, essential oils, etc all designed to synergize into an overall single olfactory sensation. Ok now lets toss this into imprint's mixture of 14 ingredients and 5 different fixatives all designed to harmonize as well. It just doesnt work that way. Im trying to create innovative products that we have never seen before. I knew down deep the structure of imprint was going to affect anything else put into it but stupid me did it anyway. Lesson learned.

Sorry my friends, No more scenting of imprint. Its a great formula and I cant expect a complex scent package to just conform into an already complicated and carefully layered formula.

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2013 11:13 PM by thundr.)
11-18-2013 11:12 PM
Thanks given by paradigmshift, Mars82, Pheroman
spoonki
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
16 thanks in 9 posts

11-19-2013 12:26 AM

Thundr,

That's a shame that you're not doing the scented Imprint anymore, at least in my opinion. Although I will say that Imprint and Core don't smell alike, I did like the smell of Imprint. I thought it smelled like an a cologne I used to love but is too expensive to buy. I guess that would lean towards the more baby powder smell.
11-19-2013 12:26 AM
Thanks given by thundr
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1064
Thanks received:
682 thanks in 441 posts

11-19-2013 12:50 AM

(11-18-2013 11:12 PM)thundr Wrote:  Update on imprint.

I am no longer going to scent it. From now on it will be provided without an added cover. It will either have to be worn using its natural aroma or covered with the wearer's choice cover. Why is this?

Ive had a few people say the scented versions are not smelling like the expected scent so Im cancelling scenting them altogether. Ive had everything from it smells like secret powdered deodorant, true pheromone's nasty axe scent, overly citrusy, and the soap lever 2000.

Look, cover scents are made up of an intricate blend of top notes, heart notes, base notes, musks, essential oils, etc all designed to synergize into an overall single olfactory sensation. Ok now lets toss this into imprint's mixture of 14 ingredients and 5 different fixatives all designed to harmonize as well. It just doesnt work that way. Im trying to create innovative products that we have never seen before. I knew down deep the structure of imprint was going to affect anything else put into it but stupid me did it anyway. Lesson learned.

Sorry my friends, No more scenting of imprint. Its a great formula and I cant expect a complex scent package to just conform into an already complicated and carefully layered formula.

Are you referring to the special request portion in the order form wherein a customer can request to scent it in Fury or Crash? No problem as I find that Core Fury complements the default Imprint scent quite nicely.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7 (sample)

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS spray and oil, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS (sample), VibeXS (sample), AscendXS oil (sample), FlirtXS (sample). XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity), XiSt, 106B (KimbaXS), APi (sample), XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta CrushXS, TabooXS

Thundr's Core Fury and Imprint

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2013 12:53 AM by Mars82.)
11-19-2013 12:50 AM
Thanks given by thundr
thundr
calm like a bomb

Rep Post

Thanks received:
5132 thanks in 948 posts

11-19-2013 4:45 AM

Yep the special scent option of fury crash or verde with imprint is temporarily suspended. The default smell is very light powdery antique hardwood. Super easy to cover.

Just like how I recommended core to be scented im doing the opposite to imprint. I think it will maintain the product integrity better when it is covered after application and not built into the product. We are running cutting edge stuff here and some things can be accomplished and some cannot. I want the best experience possible for those who try my stuff so I kinda had to make a judgment call on this one.

I want to produce the best product I can possibly make. Theres alot going on in those 10ml bottles that come out of my little lab I have set up. There's ultra premium phero juice under those simplistic labels and humble packaging. Hours and hours of research coupled with even more hours testing. I dont want a cookie but I do want to make sure everyone has a shitload of fun with the stuff I create.

I would like those who try my blends to focus on the product effects rather than how different the scent cover turned out. My apologies to the guys who asked for scented versions of imprint and it the scent didnt turn out as expected. Contact me and I will replace them if you desire. I want everyone to be 100% satisfied and their socks blown off by everything they get from me.

So far many phero companies have focused on just selling us product with pheromones in them and thats it. Thats their selling point.. it "contains pheromones". Ok we've been there done that already.

I want to take this thing to the next level way beyond the classic blah blah bunch o pheromones dissolved in alcohol with a dpg fixative. Yawn.. its time we advance a bit and raise the bar.

The only way we can steer this hobby into a new direction, a direction of our choosing, is to continue to step outside the box a bit and try out new things. New ideas. New techniques. I dont wish for my creations to act like anything that is currently available. I want new.. fresh.. exciting.. effective.

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2013 4:47 AM by thundr.)
11-19-2013 4:45 AM
Thanks given by Pheroman, nervousteen, Mars82, paradigmshift

ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
290 thanks in 151 posts

11-19-2013 6:02 AM

Hey thundr I understand why you want to leave imprint without a scenting option and that's cool man, since you know how your product works best. But for of us who really like your scents, would it be possible to buy a bottle of one of your scents by itself? That way your not building in any scent to the product and those who like the scents will still be able to spray it on seperately as a cover for imprint. It's just a thought, keep up the awesome work man, cheers.
11-19-2013 6:02 AM
Thanks given by thundr
Pheroman
Not So Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3138
Thanks received:
2732 thanks in 1043 posts

11-19-2013 8:40 AM

An optional scented vial may work.

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
11-19-2013 8:40 AM
Thanks given by thundr
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks received:
682 thanks in 441 posts

12-14-2013 8:08 PM

(11-05-2013 2:31 PM)thundr Wrote:  Hey all. A few updates on IMPRINT.

As per request, I have decided to make an A.1-less version of IMPRINT for those who cannot wear Androstadienone . I actually like it better from what ive tested. Then again thats just me and my hatred toward A.1. I will still offer IMPRINT bc that blend is pretty wicked. Alot of time and energy was put into making it act like I wanted.

The lite version doesnt act anything like IMPRINT when A.1 as the driver is removed. It appears to be a whole new animal. Ill play around with it a bit more using a different catalyst.

Is this the new product Emperor?

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7 (sample)

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS spray and oil, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS (sample), VibeXS (sample), AscendXS oil (sample), FlirtXS (sample). XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity), XiSt, 106B (KimbaXS), APi (sample), XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta CrushXS, TabooXS

12-14-2013 8:08 PM
thundr
calm like a bomb

Rep Post

Thanks received:
5132 thanks in 948 posts

12-15-2013 3:47 PM

(12-14-2013 8:08 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  Is this the new product Emperor?

The Androstadienone -free version of imprint was Slide. It was more of a novelty. Cool effects but I didnt make much and discontinued it.

Emperor is a totally different formula and brand new. I think you guys will enjoy this one alot.

For the past couple weeks ive been randomly tossing in sample vials of it from the beta testing master batch while im still testing and tweaking it. The last few ive sent out are also scented in the new scent ive been working on.

Im trying to finish up the tweaks and test trials by the new year and make it available very soon. As always I want to make sure its the best stuff I can build before its released.

12-15-2013 3:47 PM
Thanks given by Mars82

Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks received:
682 thanks in 441 posts

12-15-2013 11:47 PM

Thanks man. I'm looking forward to this new masterpiece.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

12-15-2013 11:47 PM

Share This Thread