Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IMPRINT
thundr
calm like a bomb

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2746
Thanks received:
5132 thanks in 948 posts

RE: IMPRINT
10-27-2013 10:49 PM

Well here it is folks. IMPRINT is now available.

I took a bit longer than i thought bc I wanted to test it out a bit more. Last weekend I took the Androstadienone out of the mix and wore just the spine to a club. I saw some great hits and I had an epiphany and decided to make a small tweak that I tested all last week.
This friday I added the Androstadienone driver back in and tested it out. Im very pleased at how smooth and creamy it was. I wanted to be able to wear A.1 again so thats the reason for the spine tweak. I wanted the best I could offer. Alot of surprises in this product so dont expect some average run of the mill Androstadienone product. You know how I roll..

I also noticed I didnt get much negative self effect either. I really think the small adjustment i made to the original ratio removed a bit of the harsh self effects once I added the A.1 back in. This is good bc I can start wearing Androstadienone again with less mental backlash. Niiiiiice.

As a default it is relatively unscented. It has a light long lasting sandalwood aroma to it and is really easy to cover. I can scent it in either crash or fury if you wish to use it standalone. just leave me a note on the order instructions. I made it unscented bc it was meant as a topper type mix to be used in conjunction with a draw mix (social or status blends) that were already scented. I dont like overlapping my molecules and dont like overlapping scents either. The light woody scent it has goes with nearly every cover I have worn.

I dont want to speak much on what I have seen with it in the past and most importantly recent wear as I like my mixes to have their own voice. I will give a few hints tho.

This juice is like a branding iron. It promotes a huge increase in comfort and bonding. Use it as a standalone or as you would any A.1 app. But be sure it isnt like any other Androstadienone product out there now. You will see what I mean.

I used to use this formula on fuck buddies and Long Term Relationship potential mates. Amazing rapport and comfort blend that has a nice memory effect.
WARNING: this stuff has an extreme potential to create stalkers if you play the cards. It is not meant for use on chicks you dont want hanging around. Learned that shit the hard way.

It can also be used for cold approach and when additional comfort is desired in any situation. Like I said before.. you will see what I mean.

I want to make a note that when you try my mixes you are getting premium grade product. Dont let the humble packaging and handwritten labels fool you. I place my value on whats inside the bottle. These mixes are very very complicated not just in pheromone content but in the way I build them from the delicate ratios of the molecules to the fixatives I use and the way I bind it all together. Simple is boring to me. Ive always been taught you get out what you put in.
Maybe someday I can fancy things up cosmetically but for now im 100% focused on creating complicated mixes that work really well. Each bottle created I handmake as if I were the one to wear it. I dont wear shit products and im not going to produce shit product.

Im in competition with myself. Theres zero desire to remake or mimic any existing product. I like making stuff totally unique and unorthodox.

So there it is folks. IMPRINT is officially ready.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2013 12:17 AM by thundr.)
10-27-2013 10:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by D_Darko, ZB pmones, kenpachi, sw72hw, Being - Banned, Pheroman, paradigmshift, MangoEruption, Mars82, whisper, nervousteen, seeusmile
whatupbrah
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 133
Thanks received:
337 thanks in 152 posts

10-28-2013 5:24 AM

On the link to buy it's called instinct. In my head I was like dang Thundr is bringing out the whole arsenal.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I got a sign on my dick "Bad Bitches Only"
10-28-2013 5:24 AM
Thanks given by thundr
bored4life
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2154
Thanks received:
1658 thanks in 622 posts

11-05-2013 1:27 PM

It's about time hombre P

Can't wait to see what this cooks up to be

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream:Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, LIIK v1, LIIK v2, Corporativo
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS

Samples:
Alpha Dream: FB Glace Alcohol
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude, Primitive, Hypnotica Social, Possess
PheromoneXS: BlissXS
11-05-2013 1:27 PM
Thanks given by thundr

thundr
calm like a bomb

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2746
Thanks received:
5132 thanks in 948 posts

11-05-2013 2:31 PM

Hey all. A few updates on IMPRINT.

As per request, I have decided to make an A.1-less version of IMPRINT for those who cannot wear Androstadienone . I actually like it better from what ive tested. Then again thats just me and my hatred toward A.1. I will still offer IMPRINT bc that blend is pretty wicked. Alot of time and energy was put into making it act like I wanted.

The lite version doesnt act anything like IMPRINT when A.1 as the driver is removed. It appears to be a whole new animal. Ill play around with it a bit more using a different catalyst.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2013 2:34 PM by thundr.)
11-05-2013 2:31 PM
Liquid_Mind
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 151
Thanks received:
250 thanks in 152 posts

11-05-2013 2:49 PM

This sounds great thundr!

I get paid friday might hit you up on imprint

LM

Appearance and Reality are two separate things

Luck, Fate, Life being unfair are nothing but excuses for lack of hard work and knowledge - go out with a thirst for success and you will succeed.
11-05-2013 2:49 PM
Thanks given by thundr
tescosfinest
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 6 posts

11-05-2013 2:54 PM

just ordered it Smile gonna write the review alongside CORE Smile

chaos is opportunity, hope is made by the actions you take, fate is forged.
11-05-2013 2:54 PM
Thanks given by thundr
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
290 thanks in 151 posts

11-07-2013 11:48 PM

Man I've been away from pt for a bit, come back find that you've made these awesome products lol. As I read it seems you made 20? Are you making more after this? Because I'm on a mone break till December and was going to order around then (no point in ordering when I won't be using the product and reporting for awhile) but if it's a limited product I'd probably go ahead and order, just know I won't report till December, since imprint seems to just be what i am looking for and if you made this I know shits gonna be sweet lol.
11-07-2013 11:48 PM
Thanks given by thundr

rapper482
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
24 thanks in 8 posts

11-08-2013 12:43 AM

(11-07-2013 11:48 PM)ryusei Wrote:  Man I've been away from pt for a bit, come back find that you've made these awesome products lol. As I read it seems you made 20? Are you making more after this? Because I'm on a mone break till December and was going to order around then (no point in ordering when I won't be using the product and reporting for awhile) but if it's a limited product I'd probably go ahead and order, just know I won't report till December, since imprint seems to just be what i am looking for and if you made this I know shits gonna be sweet lol.

Hey ryusei,

Thundr made 20 in initial batch which was quickly sold out & then he made more given the great feedback. I had hard time waiting for 10 days between ordering this stuff n actually getting it in mail. Trust me its great stuff....dont miss out on lovely combos he is offering & all prices/deals aside. CORE is a wonderful product to try.

Cheers

Roy

My Phero Kit :

Androtics : A314, Ammo, Ammo SE, TUTH, IH, IS, IO, IJ, P 74, P 75, P83, P 102, P 130.

Love Scent : NPA, EoW.

Pheromone XS : Ascend Oil (no cops),Ascend Spray (cops) Cohesion Spray. Evolve Oil,Xist,Bliss,XS106B,XS 99, XS 100, Connections XS,XS 113. Flirt,SOB,Odyessy sample.

Alpha Dreams : Alfa Maschio, L2K V1

LuvEssentials : Scent of Eros

CORE

LPMP Voracious, Best Sellers Sample pack.
11-08-2013 12:43 AM
Thanks given by thundr
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
290 thanks in 151 posts

11-08-2013 2:40 AM

(11-08-2013 12:43 AM)rapper482 Wrote:  Hey ryusei,

Thundr made 20 in initial batch which was quickly sold out & then he made more given the great feedback. I had hard time waiting for 10 days between ordering this stuff n actually getting it in mail. Trust me its great stuff....dont miss out on lovely combos he is offering & all prices/deals aside. CORE is a wonderful product to try.

Lol yeah I would probably get the combo eventually, it's just that I have heard that CORE is more for extroverts, and while I'm not afraid of approaching people, I would say I lean more on the introvert side though, I guess I'll have to see how it works for me =p.
11-08-2013 2:40 AM
Thanks given by seeusmile, thundr
skaribo
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

11-18-2013 1:36 PM

Hello!
Quite interrested in Imprint, but I am not very familiar with heavy androstadienone. Is this a total no-no for a guy hunting for fun in college?
For example New Pheromone Additive has been a good hitter late at parties (only wore it a few times). Still, if it will give any fun/visible reaction I would be in, rather a slap in the face than nothing P .
Btw, CORE did a good job first time around, it made them very giggly Big Grin
11-18-2013 1:36 PM

Share This Thread