Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.25 Average
Imprint as a stand alone?
thundr
Vendor

Sex: Male

RE: Imprint as a stand alone?
02-25-2014 9:10 PM

This is correct my friend. Imprint has its own scent and seems to be rather resistant to any other scent I try to force upon it. Stubborn little bastard it is when it comes to projecting an added scent. It grabs notes and slings them all over the place thus destroying any resemblances of the added scent pack. So I quit trying to force it and let it have its way. I already elbow packed tons of goodies in and I'm just glad it actually smells pleasant considering all the stuff that's in there.

I was put in a position to either adjust the product to allow an added scent concentrate or focus on the effect and to hell with smell. I chose the latter.

The deal was sealed when I started getting compliments on what I was wearing during test trials. These were mostly during date nights where I had the ability to get in close and let that haunting nearly invisible aroma of imprint do its thing.

To me the default scent is similar to a light sandalwood and dries down rather well. The new version may have a bit more punch in the scent department as I have minor increased levels of certain ingredients and comparatively lowered others.
Still smells very nice imo.
02-25-2014 9:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

thundr
Vendor

02-25-2014 9:57 PM

(02-25-2014 1:14 PM)MMM Wrote:  Well, take your time and bring it, Mister! Ok

I'll be watching'ya!

And I never got an answer to being able to order TWO of each at one time, Core and Imprint, or are we on Army Rations. If I place TWO different orders for the combo of Core and Imprint, would it be honored?

Always a pleasure, Mister!!!! Sun bespectacled

Now back to our regular scheduled program: IMPRINT AS A STAND ALONE.

I haven't been running Imprint alone, but I will for the next couple days. I've been running three sprays of Imprint with two sprays of 5:1 Sexual:OLD New Pheromone Additive for the last two days at the gym, and my partner has said twice, "look how red my face is." Pupils dilated to the max, but no out of the way verbiage as of yet. I am so very thanking that I have a large batch of colognes:OLD New Pheromone Additive and OLD The Edge made up with Sexual, Joop, Jovan Musk, Curve and Aqua De Gio!!!!

To be continued ...

Yes sir. No more restrictor plate racing. It's all foot to floor now. Feel free to order as much as you desire my friend.

Solid reporting. Hehe, yeah man I never get tired of watching dinner plate sized pupils staring back at me with she devil dreamy eyes.
02-25-2014 9:57 PM
MMM

Rep Post

02-25-2014 10:00 PM

(02-25-2014 9:57 PM)thundr Wrote:  Yes sir. No more restrictor plate racing. It's all foot to floor now. Feel free to order as much as you desire my friend.

Solid reporting. Hehe, yeah man I never get tired of watching dinner plate sized pupils staring back at me with she devil dreamy eyes.

Alrighty then!

I don't know what it is, but my underwear feels softer when I spot plate sized pupils! I feel good all under! And think to myself, "She likes it! She likes it! Time for some deeper conversation, and a tad bit of kino to see if she starts leaking." Party

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2014 10:01 PM by MMM.)
02-25-2014 10:00 PM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

02-25-2014 10:08 PM

Wow I might need to stock up on this stuff. I can definitely see potential in both Imprint and Core!
02-25-2014 10:08 PM
Mnester
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-01-2014 7:31 AM

I will place my order in the following days (it will go to germany). Could you add some dion to the package thundr? I even would order it if possible. Your experience with core+dion sounds just nice and worth to test. Thank you so much Kiss3
03-01-2014 7:31 AM

kenjhow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-07-2014 7:35 PM

Ahh man. I love the smell of imprint. Just trying the sample I got from thundr.
I must say though I sprayed two samples on the side of my neck and it's giving me a headache. I read it goes away but def need to spray elsewhere to potentially avoid this in the future. Not getting the nervousness though I get from androstienone heavy products like liik. I got this with two sprays of core.... Will see in a while if it's worth the trouble. Guessing it will. Lol.
03-07-2014 7:35 PM
kenjhow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-09-2014 1:11 AM

(03-07-2014 7:35 PM)kenjhow Wrote:  Ahh man. I love the smell of imprint. Just trying the sample I got from thundr.
I must say though I sprayed two samples on the side of my neck and it's giving me a headache. I read it goes away but def need to spray elsewhere to potentially avoid this in the future. Not getting the nervousness though I get from androstienone heavy products like liik. I got this with two sprays of core.... Will see in a while if it's worth the trouble. Guessing it will. Lol.

just a follow up but imprint works very well with core. it seems to dial down the core attention whoreness but it adds a whole new game of comfort for the ladies. love the smell and the headache went away eventually but i am def going to spray es where to avoid the nose/self effects
03-09-2014 1:11 AM

Share This Thread