Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.25 Average
Imprint as a stand alone?
DWR
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Imprint as a stand alone?
02-22-2014 7:13 PM

Just got my order of Core today and it came with a sample vial of Imprint. I've read all of the Core/Imprint and the few solo Imprint threads but really didn't find much of anything beyond Kimba's comments (all of his insights are greatly appreciated btw).

Is this a product that will function as a stand alone well or is it primarily viewed as an add-on or is it specifically designed to combo with Core?
02-22-2014 7:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thundr
Vendor

RE: Imprint as a stand alone?
02-23-2014 1:26 AM

Imprint can work as a standalone or in a mix.

The addition of core is certainly synergistic, but not necessary. Both have the ability to function alone as well.

Imprint is ultra complex. It was my most aggressive project since core. Ive had the imprint formula designed and functional for a while. The base has been fully tested so it was an easy step to build a truly unique product using that data/testing as a point from which to work from. I used that base then weaved an additional elaborate structure of carefully tested ratios/molecules atop of it.

There's not a lot of info on it yet bc it's one of those multi level products that take a bit of time to fully grasp. Kimba did a great job working with it.
There are some really fun and cool ass effects imprint evokes and I'm just waiting for some of you guys to catch em. The big fish are still out there..

A small example of complexity, It took me months to figure out Nude Alpha and more than a year of semi consistent use and I still don't think I have fully seen all it has to offer.

Imprint is a comfort maker and cerebral typewriter. It's strong medicine.
02-23-2014 1:26 AM
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-23-2014 9:29 AM

Thanks for the insight (not to mention the sampleSmile)...I'll play with the sample as a stand alone and see what I can report....
02-23-2014 9:29 AM
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-23-2014 10:43 AM

(02-23-2014 9:29 AM)DWR Wrote:  Thanks for the insight (not to mention the sampleSmile)...I'll play with the sample as a stand alone and see what I can report....

What do you recommend as a stand alone starting dose from the sampler? From what I've read on various postings the consensus seems to be 2 spays from sample size = 1 "standard" spray...
02-23-2014 10:43 AM

thundr
Vendor

02-23-2014 12:04 PM

Correct. 2 sample sprays equals roughly one spray from a full size nozzle.

In everything I make I try to dial in at 2 sprays (from full size atomizer) as the recommended app. I feel that building it at 2 sprays is the optimal application of Pheromones and fixes. That's not to say it's not effective at one or 3 sprays, it just where I feel is the optimal balance. Individual sweet spot testing is still helpful here though.

4 sampler sprays should reach the recommended app.

Imprint takes a bit longer to heat up than core does. Core smashes them almost immediately. Imprint can sometimes take a half hour or more to really begin to shine. This is bc imprint is working on a different level than core and is fixed a bit heavier. I wanted imprint cloud to stay closer to the body instead of the massive diffusion core has.

What makes Imprint so unique and special?
Where imprint really shines is during isolation moves. In this I mean either 'one on one' dates or when isolating a female from her set.

My best advice on use of the product is realize it's not core and it's not going to crush her as soon as it hits her snout. It will increase comfort levels but it also has a cumulative effect the longer a target is subjected to it. More marinating equals more effect.

On date nights and one on ones, try to incorporate as many external stimulus as possible. That was one of the features I wanted in the final version that was so effective in the earlier formulations. Sight, smells, tastes, touching, hearing.. stimulate these centers as positively and often as possible. Think of it as you pointing out a good memory and let imprint scribe it deep into her brain. Be very creative here and develop some cool ass memories for her.

Advanced use of the product allows for memory linking where a positive stimuli is vocalized then a physical act is performed to 'link' the memory with the physicality.
Par example. Brush against her hand. "Oh my your hands are really soft." Take her hand in yours.
Caress her hand and make mention another unrelated positive stimulus. "The food here smells amazing. I would be a fat ass if I worked here."
Small chuckle from her but what you are doing is linking. This works without imprint but it becomes uber effective whilst using the product. There's more than just Pheromones in imprint.

See what just happened in this mini example?

Now the memory has been etched and linked to the caressing of the hand. So now in a different environment, on a different day even, the soft slow hand caress can lead her (even if just momentarily) down positive memory lane. Watch her while you are caressing her hand, you can actually see what's happening. Surreal.

Conveniently you are just working off things you have already implanted. This is powerful juju and not to be used carelessly or to harm.
Sex with imprint on your chest and a bit of Androstenone. Annihilate her vagina and she will dream of your shit for days to come. Sometimes weeks and months. True story. This method builds stalkers. The base imprint prototype formula was one of my hardest hitting mixes and I used it often with old Np.a

Reinforce positive perceptions. Comment on random things and vocalize them. I did quite a bit of research during the formation of imprint. Women remember how you make them feel and that was the primary goal in the development of the formula. As with any phero mix, you have to learn to work the product so the product works for you.

Add 2 sprays of core to imprint and you now have one of the most effective signatures I have ever felt seen made.
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2014 12:11 PM by thundr.)
02-23-2014 12:04 PM
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-23-2014 12:42 PM

Thanks for such a detailed overview.

I've got 30 yrs. of B2B / C level selling which involves a tremendous amount of social engineering fundamentals. So I've actually used just about everything your discussing both in social settings (sarging for lack of a better term) and equally in B2B selling which usually involves both cutting out the opposing alpha champion and then building consensus & "positive vibes" within the "herd" and the true decision maker (who rarely is who you think).

My noob is showing here a bit. Androstenone as in aleady in Imprint? Core? or as a single molecule or other product add on?
02-23-2014 12:42 PM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

02-23-2014 12:52 PM

(02-23-2014 12:42 PM)DWR Wrote:  Thanks for such a detailed overview.

I've got 30 yrs. of B2B / C level selling which involves a tremendous amount of social engineering fundamentals. So I've actually used just about everything your discussing both in social settings (sarging for lack of a better term) and equally in B2B selling which usually involves both cutting out the opposing alpha champion and then building consensus & "positive vibes" within the "herd" and the true decision maker (who rarely is who you think).

My noob is showing here a bit. Androstenone as in aleady in Imprint? Core? or as a single molecule or other product add on?

Imprint and core have no androstenone, it would be added solo or by other products.
02-23-2014 12:52 PM
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-23-2014 1:06 PM

(02-23-2014 12:52 PM)ryusei Wrote:  Imprint and core have no androstenone, it would be added solo or by other products.

And this is where my head starts spinning. Am I correct that DP is "such a product"...but it also has copulins...this is where my comprehension of the underlying chemistry breaks down and I sit blubbering in the cornerSmile
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2014 1:06 PM by DWR.)
02-23-2014 1:06 PM

MMM

Rep Post

02-23-2014 3:27 PM

(02-23-2014 1:06 PM)DWR Wrote:  And this is where my head starts spinning. Am I correct that DP is "such a product"...but it also has copulins...this is where my comprehension of the underlying chemistry breaks down and I sit blubbering in the cornerSmile

Tis why you test each product solo to see what it does, and then add the others to note the differences, Sir. Believe it or not, as long as I've been playing with mones, probably before you were born, I've never done that. I may need to start all over from square 1. Training1

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
02-23-2014 3:27 PM
thundr
Vendor

02-23-2014 6:01 PM

Correct. Core has no Androstenone.

However, Imprint has a very small social Androstenone dose in it. It's more in the background than the forefront but I needed it to steer away from betafication with all those nols and Androstadienone hanging around. Not sure that's even a word. It is now. Lol

Androstenone solo, or in a light mix such as old np.a
for the longest time, old np.a was my goto source of e.none

imprint and a decent Androstenone app is fun as hell.
02-23-2014 6:01 PM

Share This Thread