Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
IMPRINT
thundr
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 3456
Thanks received:
6545 thanks in 1176 posts

IMPRINT
10-16-2013 7:33 PM

Hi all. Ok so heres the skinny on this little number.

Over the past few weeks I've sent out a few full bottles of this stuff. On the bottle I wrote IMPRINT. Yes we are back to my handwriting labels again. Haha.
Those that bought 2 or more bottles of CORE automatically received one and a few random orders in between. My chick did the picking on the random orders so I cant claim favoritism. You all are my favorites so I let her do whatever she does to pick. The recipients can speak up or not it is their choice. It was a way for me to just say thanks.

IMPRINT. It does what the name says. The driver is Androstadienone and a few other surprises. I built this awhile back when I could wear Androstadienone . I mentioned the Androstadienone Beta Androstenol combo awhile back in my journal. I didnt supply the whole formula tho. Actually not even close. Hehehe.

This is a mental marker and comfort blend nestled oh so nice on a pheromonal barbed fishhook. It worked really well for me when used with other cerebral products such as NA and IMPI red dot (the original shit). This is the stuff I enjoyed wiping off on a chicks pillow when I got a hot bang session in. Its relatively unscented except for the sandalwood fix. I used it mostly with IMPI red dot or NA with boddice ripper so I never needed to scent it. A terrific bang and this stuff and.. well.. you can find out. Im sure it works just as good in other scenarios.

I had to stop toying with the formulation due to my newly acquired adverse reactions to Androstadienone . However, when I could wear Androstadienone this is what I wore mostly in conjunction with aforementioned products. So I made a small batch of it to give out as samples. Versions 5 and 6 were the last tweaks and the formulation that I know worked. I scrapped v7 bc I was unable to test it so I went back to what I knew worked.

As with CORE, Im not trying to replicate anything. Also like CORE, this was built on the battlefield. Look, I value my mixes as being unique and fresh. I have no interest in copying anything bc well thats pretty boring to me and if anyone knows me they know I like so fresh and so clean. And yes I now put that song in your head.

Similar to CORE I'm going to finish making 20 IMPRINT by the end of this weekend. Also in CORE fashion Im not gonna tell you anymore about it. Ahahahahahahahha. Honestly this shit is all about fun and what fun is me giving out a spoiler? Ill chime in soon enough.

Well there it is folks. IMPRINT. The next wave of next gen products.
COMING VERY SOON.

10-16-2013 7:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Ekscentra, MangoEruption, islandguy, paradigmshift, Mars82, phertest, Rattlesnake, BigKahuna, Being - Banned, whisper, halo0073, MMM, whatupbrah, eyeofra, Pheroman, seeusmile, CanadianGuy45, bored4life, wiserd

Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1911
Thanks received:
2024 thanks in 1214 posts

RE: IMPRINT
10-16-2013 7:46 PM

Sound like some good shit, ha.

Much as I'd love to purchase this, I won't have any mone money for at least a few months. Still, just wanted to let you know I'm behind you 100% here. Always great to have more competition in the mone industry. I can't even imagine what the future holds for us at the rate we're going. Keep up the good work thundr, and hopefully I'll be ordering from you at some point. Wish I could contribute in a more meaningful way, but money isn't so easy to come by these days. Looking forward to the reports, and expecting another solid mix here. Good
10-16-2013 7:46 PM
Thanks given by thundr, Being - Banned
thundr
Vendor

Thanks received:

10-16-2013 9:28 PM

No worries mate. This little endeavor was never about money. I have a job that pays the bills. The list price is to cover mones and materials. Each product bought pretty much buys me a beer or 2 at my next testing venue. For that I am grateful. Cheers.

What it is about is the fun and taking pheromones in a whole different direction by thinking outside boxes. Making blends that are unique and fun to use instead of making another assembly line type honesty, alpha status, sexual or comfort mix. I just kinda got tired of the same linear cut n paste products out now. Shit like: "Guaranteed to attract women" probably made by some stale crusty dude who hasnt been laid in years.

No dig at vendors as they have effective enough products to get modest attention. Just seemed that some of the unorthodox blends I would brew up seemed to have more real world applications. Then I would take them out and adjust them as I saw fit based on my interactions. I was never the type to design a mix then hand it off to a group of testers then tweak it according to feedback.

Nope. I was the tester. I was the feedback. I was the one to add and subtract ratios and mones. When something didnt work I made it work by taking it out for a test drive with me behind the wheel. Now I dont want a cookie or anything, honestly I just like to have fun. Somehow I feel like im creating some fun with you guys by sharing these sick ass concoctions built in real world scenarios in real time. My emergence here at PT was as a tester and forever shall I remain a tester at heart. Shit is fun I cant deny.

10-16-2013 9:28 PM
Thanks given by islandguy, wiserd, phertest, Being - Banned, Ekscentra, MMM, eyeofra, Gojira, doctordonald, AlfaAv297, 1Trajan, pete12697, BigDickBandit420
BigKahuna
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 46
Thanks received:
127 thanks in 43 posts

10-17-2013 2:32 AM

This sounds good, real good. I would like to try this mix.

"Limousine riding, jet flying, kiss stealing, wheelin' dealin"
10-17-2013 2:32 AM
Thanks given by thundr
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 209
Thanks received:
650 thanks in 306 posts

10-17-2013 9:00 AM

Thundr whats the Imprint conversion rate like, I take it you took steps to extend it right? Androstadienone doesn't last too long on my skin.
10-17-2013 9:00 AM
Thanks given by MMM, thundr

thundr
Vendor

Thanks received:

10-17-2013 10:15 AM

Severely stunted conversion rate. I took care of that.

A.1 converts quick on me too man. I cant smell mones but after like 1.5 - 2 hrs I notice Androstadienone apps start taking on a musty smell even beneath a cover. Reminds me of my old high school gym locker room. Old body odor stank with a hint of stale piss. Used to drive me crazy smelling like that.
Forget OD, just that aroma itself was enough to make me self conscious about how I smelled even if others couldnt smell it too.

10-17-2013 10:15 AM
Thanks given by Blade, misfit101
whatupbrah
The Pussy Crook

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 361
Thanks received:
837 thanks in 346 posts

IMPRINT
10-18-2013 5:39 PM

How did I miss this? -__-

Thundr at this rate you might just quit your job and do this permanently P

I'll eventually add this one to the collection as well but to be honest I'm not ready to put Core down just yet haha.

I got a sign on my dick "Bad Bitches Only"

My Karma is amazing
10-18-2013 5:39 PM
Thanks given by thundr
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1853
Thanks received:
1592 thanks in 814 posts

10-24-2013 10:01 PM

Hi Thundr. How much is Imprint? Can this be mixed with Core in a combo?

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS*, VibeXS*, AscendXS oil*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity), XiSt, 106B (KimbaXS), APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta CrushXS, TabooXS

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
10-24-2013 10:01 PM
Thanks given by thundr
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3358
Thanks received:
1786 thanks in 880 posts

10-24-2013 10:16 PM

Sounds like an AFTERPLAY ONLY mix! yoohoo
10-24-2013 10:16 PM
Thanks given by thundr

thundr
Vendor

Thanks received:

10-27-2013 9:58 PM

(10-24-2013 10:01 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  Hi Thundr. How much is Imprint? Can this be mixed with Core in a combo?

IMPRINT is $30. Yes it can be worn with CORE. In fact, I built it to synergize with CORE. Think of CORE as being the attractive bait and IMPRINT is the hook it is placed on. One gentle tug and the barb sets in.

There is a combo deal with CORE and IMPRINT for $55 on the order page.

(10-24-2013 10:16 PM)MMM Wrote:  Sounds like an AFTERPLAY ONLY mix! yoohoo

It can be worn as any Androstadienone based product would be used for. With a twist.. lol

I didnt want to run some average Androstadienone blend so I built what I think a proper Androstadienone mix should be. Its just as complicated as CORE but runs thru an entirely different pathway. Either can be used standalone or combined.

10-27-2013 9:58 PM
Thanks given by eyeofra, Mars82

Share This Thread