Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm out.
lostlibra74
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 44
Thanks received:
227 thanks in 131 posts

I'm out.
09-28-2012 12:42 PM

When I found pherotruth I was amazed. Few communities in any topic are as helpful, and supportive and have such great interaction with vendors. Before finding this place I would have never taken 'mones seriously. Would have just chalked them up as snake oil and moved on. But AS3's epic thread, and amazing stories from people like Thundr, IDK, Halo, Shelly, and so many others sold me on both 'mones and this community.

And while my journey in 'mones is still new and I haven't really found my path, I'm glad to have them as tools in the arsenal so to speak.

But I won't be a part of a community that so quickly turns on its own. To be labeled a 'deadbeat' in the community without any chance to deal with a relatively simple situation privately first is disappointing and disheartening. Then to have it further insinuated that I'm a liar trying to cheat the system was infuriating.

I will gladly pay for the sample I received, Mark has my contact information if that's what he wants. I wish you all well in your journeys.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Here-goes-n...lpha-libra

Chemlab:
Acqua Vitae
Evolve
Nude Alpha Sample
Alpha Maschio Sample
Lucky 7 sample
Odyssey sample
L2K
A1

On the way:
Wolf
09-28-2012 12:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 782
Thanks received:
2015 thanks in 951 posts

RE: I'm out.
09-28-2012 3:51 PM

Lets see, he asked to receive the free MojoPro and accepted the commitment to report on it, but after nearly 3 weeks had not bothered to honor that commitment. Then after seeing that he was listed as not having done so and that vendors had been made aware of it he tried to excuse it by saying he was busy with work and sick.

But, somehow after receiving the MojoPro he did find time to wear Aqua Vitae, L2K, the VIP Mix, Ascend and Cohesion all on different occasions, and mentioned that he came down with the Sinus Infection at least 10 days after receiving the MojoPro and using all the other pheromones.

And now he wants to say that the forum and/or I turned on him? How about just owning up and taking responsibility for failing to honor his promise?

How many of you would appreciate it if you missed out on a chance to test and report on a new product because another member beat you to it, then didn't bother to report? Or, how many of you would appreciate it if vendors STOPPED sending out free products for testing, because members couldn't be trusted to honor their reporting commitments?

No loss, a commitment is a commitment and I'm sick of members making them then blowing them off. If it takes a few memebers waking away, so be it! It's not fair to those that want to test and report, it's not fair to the vendors who supply free products, and its not fair to the forum after we put the time and effort into arranging them for members. And its been stated repeatedly that it will no longer be tolerated.

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
09-28-2012 3:51 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, bored4life, fluffygirl12, eyeofra, Jolly Jumper
terry0400-40
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1063
Thanks received:
1330 thanks in 605 posts

09-28-2012 4:20 PM

(09-28-2012 12:42 PM)lostlibra74 Wrote:  When I found pherotruth I was amazed. Few communities in any topic are as helpful, and supportive and have such great interaction with vendors. Before finding this place I would have never taken 'mones seriously. Would have just chalked them up as snake oil and moved on. But AS3's epic thread, and amazing stories from people like Thundr, IDK, Halo, Shelly, and so many others sold me on both 'mones and this community.

And while my journey in 'mones is still new and I haven't really found my path, I'm glad to have them as tools in the arsenal so to speak.

But I won't be a part of a community that so quickly turns on its own. To be labeled a 'deadbeat' in the community without any chance to deal with a relatively simple situation privately first is disappointing and disheartening. Then to have it further insinuated that I'm a liar trying to cheat the system was infuriating.

I will gladly pay for the sample I received, Mark has my contact information if that's what he wants. I wish you all well in your journeys.
Ok so you feel you have been wronged by the forum you have not, the simple fact of the matter is that you have been noted as a member who has not adhered to the testing and reporting of sample products, this has not been the decision of the forum members but of one member who is responsible for the free product testing assignments.

This is not a personal attack against you and you alone, as it could have happened to any forum member including myself had i not participated in the feedback so please do not take offense.

Be a man about this because after all it is only your ego that has taken offence, it is not something that is going to destroy you, we the forum members appreciate your participation and in time it will be forgotten and you will certainly regain your sample product testing privileges, do not let this slight chastisement become a stumbling block to your great forum adventure, your future here still holds greatness and will hold even more in the eyes of the forum members if you just accept the facts and move on and upward to fulfill your destiny here among us, ok cheers for now and best regards terry . . . TAB . .

My thread:> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews [Image: angel2pz.jpg] [Image: v6vigrx040040.jpg]
09-28-2012 4:20 PM
Thanks given by extraballislit, Fly So Hi, shadowknight, bored4life, Shelly B, fluffygirl12, eyeofra, Q-Tips
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 782
Thanks received:
2015 thanks in 951 posts

09-28-2012 5:06 PM

(09-28-2012 4:20 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Ok so you feel you have been wronged by the forum you have not, the simple fact of the matter is that you have been noted as a member who has not adhered to the testing and reporting of sample products, this has not been the decision of the forum members but of one member who is responsible for the free product testing assignments.

Wow Terry, I guess you forgot that this policy was agreed upon by all 3 admins back on May 29th, including yourself! I'm a little shocked that you would now say it was all on me!

And no, it will not be forgiven and forgotten! Members need to know that failing to honor commitments do have consequences, otherwise the abuse will continue and eventually no vendors will be willing to do anything with PheroTruth anymore. SteveO has already said that he will never again send out free products for testing!

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
09-28-2012 5:06 PM
terry0400-40
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1063
Thanks received:
1330 thanks in 605 posts

09-28-2012 6:09 PM

(09-28-2012 5:06 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Wow Terry, I guess you forgot that this policy was agreed upon by all 3 admins back on May 29th, including yourself! I'm a little shocked that you would now say it was all on me!

And no, it will not be forgiven and forgotten! Members need to know that failing to honor commitments do have consequences, otherwise the abuse will continue and eventually no vendors will be willing to do anything with PheroTruth anymore. SteveO has already said that he will never again send out free products for testing!
oH yes i remember i agreed to the policy and therefore i certainly realize that i am to share in this decision with your self and Pago and take my share of the decision which i now accept and take a hard line on the protocols set out so as to the continued benefits of the forum.....

My thread:> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews [Image: angel2pz.jpg] [Image: v6vigrx040040.jpg]
09-28-2012 6:09 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas

eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 784
Thanks received:
871 thanks in 340 posts

09-29-2012 1:59 AM

If you make a commitment, you're expected to honor it. Sorry you feel alienated. . . But a man is only as good as his word. . .That being said, who's to say you won't report on the sample you were given. You said you would report on it, no promises were made that the reporting would be prompt. So report, and everyone can be happy.

Like mark said, I wouldn't be very happy if I could never be a tester again because someone flaked out on their commitment. So man up and report on mojo pro. Sorry if I sound rude, or abrasive, but seriously. . . Do what you say you're going to do. Please

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
09-29-2012 1:59 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, wiserd, D_Darko
Jolly Jumper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 149
Thanks received:
309 thanks in 147 posts

09-29-2012 7:13 AM

A report or two is not much to ask when receiving a freebie. Complaining about the aftermath of your own shortcomings doesn't put you in a better position in any way.
09-29-2012 7:13 AM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 549
Thanks received:
582 thanks in 292 posts

09-29-2012 11:22 AM

@LostLibra - Just curious, what do you consider a reasonable time frame for testing a free sample?

I'm with the admins on this, unless lostlibra wants to prove them wrong with a report or let them know what his timeframe is. (Heck, there are some environments where I'll test safer mixes or want more reliable mixes but wouldn't want to test newer ones. I've gotten in trouble that way before, esp since I can't smell most of this stuff.)

Freebies come with commitments. But that being said, I wish there was some more conflict-free way option to deal with failures (or perceived failures) in those commitments than these emotional back and forths. Like... Pay for the initial tester and then get rewarded with products for reporting. Or make it clear that reporting is in lieu of payment, where payment is some high amount because a tester is a custom product so if someone decides to flake for whatever reason they can get a clear idea of the cost they're imposing on others and settle their debt some other way. Or make the date by which testing is to be completed generally agreed upon so obligations are more clear cut.

If any of this was actually the case and I'm butting my uninformed nose into someone elses catfight, I apologize.

I don't know if any of this would actually help, but we seem to keep seeing this conflict and it seems like there have to be better ways to resolve it.

Stash: Fastburn Glace with light silicone, AM L2K, EST, androstadienone, alpha-nol, beta-nol, Enone, rone, Anone, 7-keto-DHEA, DHEAS, beta-rone, neno, androstadienol, DHEA (don't use it), P74, IS, Ammo (I don't use it) A314, oil based (don't use it)

herbal putatives; tongkat ali, magnolia extract
09-29-2012 11:22 AM
Thanks given by Shelly B, mark-in-dallas, idontknow
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 936
Thanks received:
1851 thanks in 951 posts

09-29-2012 11:27 AM

Personally as someone who tests a lot, I think it's imperative to test more than once. One test can easily be a fluke. One test doesn't mean you really understand what you are testing. There are subtleties to learn. Results HAVE to be duplicated IMO to be deemed valid. So along with a time frame given for testing reports to be in I would like to lobby for a minimum amount of reports. This one report shit pisses me off.
09-29-2012 11:27 AM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, AlternativeGirl, Lexy, mark-in-dallas, as33156, idontknow, D_Darko, bored4life

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 549
Thanks received:
582 thanks in 292 posts

09-29-2012 11:48 AM

P.S. I found the thread where this all started and timeframes, at least, were already addressed.

Stash: Fastburn Glace with light silicone, AM L2K, EST, androstadienone, alpha-nol, beta-nol, Enone, rone, Anone, 7-keto-DHEA, DHEAS, beta-rone, neno, androstadienol, DHEA (don't use it), P74, IS, Ammo (I don't use it) A314, oil based (don't use it)

herbal putatives; tongkat ali, magnolia extract
09-29-2012 11:48 AM

Share This Thread