Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have Androstadienone depression. Need help - Alternative attraction/seduction mones
Boompanes
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
47 thanks in 10 posts

I have Androstadienone depression. Need help - Alternative attraction/seduction mones
10-22-2014 2:11 AM

I think I have Androstadienone depression/lethargy. I get sleepy and tired when I use L2k Ver 1 and A314. Is this normal?

I love the scent (leather and steel) of L2k Ver 1 but I fear using it will make me feel sad, tired, and depressed. And I don't get hits when I'm feeling like that. Does Wolf have Androstadienone? I have Wolf it makes me happy and smart, complete opposite of L2k.

I am not here to bash L2k, it's a great product but not great for me. My next challenge is to find a replacement for L2k.

This is where I need your expert advices... I plan to find for other seduction/attraction type of mones to replace L2k. What do you recommend for great hits? I need something for dates and night outs. Will Holy Grail, Certo, Ammo, Corpo, Dirty Primitive, or Aqua Vitae a good choice or will it be the same story?

I have a date with hot girl in 2 to 3 weeks and I have time to get one product, please let me know what it is but hopefully without Androstadienone. I appreciate the help. Thank you!
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2014 2:27 AM by Boompanes.)
10-22-2014 2:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2198
Thanks received:
2133 thanks in 973 posts

RE: I have Androstadienone depression. Need help - Alternative attraction/seduction mones
10-22-2014 2:29 AM

Wolf does not contain Androstadienone .

If I may ask, what do you intend to accomplish with your date with this hot girl (i.e. sex, relationship, etc), so we could recommend some products that might work for you.

Off my head, I can recommend Taboo, Evolve, Core or NA. For a serious relationship, XiSt or Love Boat (or a combo of both). Taboo and Evolve contain Androstadienone , but in small amounts so as not to make you lethargic (I also suffer adverse reactions from Androstadienone ).

Remember though that pheromones are only aids or tools.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2014 2:30 AM by Mars82.)
10-22-2014 2:29 AM
Boompanes
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
47 thanks in 10 posts

RE: I have Androstadienone depression. Need help - Alternative attraction/seduction mones
10-22-2014 2:34 AM

(10-22-2014 2:29 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  Wolf does not contain Androstadienone .

If I may ask, what do you intend to accomplish with your date with this hot girl (i.e. sex, relationship, etc), so we could recommend some products that might work for you.

Off my head, I can recommend Taboo, Evolve, Core or NA. For a serious relationship, XiSt or Love Boat (or a combo of both). Taboo and Evolve contain Androstadienone , but in small amounts so as not to make you lethargic (I also suffer adverse reactions from Androstadienone ).

Remember though that pheromones are only aids or tools.

Thanks for the reply. Yes I know mones are just a small part of it, but it does help to have that something extra. I just need one product since it's 2 to 3 weeks away and it would take time for international shipping since I am from the Philippines. Something without or less Androstadienone compared to L2k ver 1. Something sexual and attractive, for seduction. Something from date to bedroom sort of mones.
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2014 2:36 AM by Boompanes.)
10-22-2014 2:34 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2133 thanks in 973 posts

10-22-2014 2:45 AM

I meant AV (not NA) above. Use a product with Androstenone, but be sure that it is buffered. Personally, I like combining XiSt with Evolve and Love Boat, also Core + Evolve. Among the products that I have used, Evolve (solo and in combo) has been my go-to for restaurant-to-bedroom dates. International shipping to Southeast Asia I think takes about 1-2 weeks max depending on the shipping type, but better check with the vendors.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2014 2:55 AM by Mars82.)
10-22-2014 2:45 AM
Boompanes
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
47 thanks in 10 posts

10-22-2014 2:56 AM

(10-22-2014 2:45 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  I meant AV (not NA) above. Use a product with Androstenone, but be sure that it is buffered. Personally, I like combining XiSt with Evolve and Love Boat, also Core + Evolve. Among the products that I have used, Evolve has been my go-to for restaurant-to-bedroom dates. International shipping to the Philippines I think takes about 1-2 weeks max depending on the shipping type, but better check with the vendors.

I'm leaning towards AV so I can get it when I order Wolf to save on international shipping. Wolf works great for me. I plan to use one drop to spread jawline and under my nose for the self effect when using Androstadienone products, but l2k ver 1 is too Androstadienone overwhelming.

Will AV be a good choice to replace l2k ver 1?
What's your experience with AV? Is it good for attraction and seduction?
Will it still cause Androstadienone depression or does it have less Androstadienone?
10-22-2014 2:56 AM

Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2133 thanks in 973 posts

10-22-2014 3:04 AM

I haven't used L2K so I cannot comment on the product. AV is kind of a double-edged sword and is better used by experienced users as it is easy to overdose. Per my previous results, it can be a good bedroom mix, but some work has to be done. I remember an experience I had when after about 30 minutes of exposure, the girl started giving long sighs and rocking her legs back and forth, until it was time for the bedroom. Try 1 drop first, then add another if needed depending on her reactions.

AV has no Androstadienone . In fact, I think all of Garry's products do not contain Androstadienone . He sells Androstadienone separately and you have to mix it in yourself.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

10-22-2014 3:04 AM
leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 65
Thanks received:
504 thanks in 253 posts

10-22-2014 5:36 AM

seduction and imprint without lethargy? I love my standalones and these 3 never fail.Xist,nude and nude alpha.also very versatile.careful with AV though! insane attraction in a bottle,but not a date night product
10-22-2014 5:36 AM
Thanks given by kenpachi, Mars82
Boompanes
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
47 thanks in 10 posts

10-22-2014 5:42 AM

(10-22-2014 5:36 AM)leon333 Wrote:  seduction and imprint without lethargy? I love my standalones and these 3 never fail.Xist,nude and nude alpha.also very versatile.careful with AV though! insane attraction in a bottle,but not a date night product

Thanks for sharing.
Do you have Androstadienone depression too?
What's your experience with AV that made you say "insane attraction but not a date product"?
10-22-2014 5:42 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 902
Thanks received:
1178 thanks in 462 posts

10-22-2014 9:50 AM

(10-22-2014 5:42 AM)Boompanes Wrote:  "insane attraction but not a date product"?

For a product to be considered a "date product" it has to buffer the Androstenone in the product in some way so the girl can get comfortable around you. If the Androstenone is not buffered enough then girl might get very aroused but there is a greater chance that she will get uncomfortable around you or feel that you are very creepy. Even if she doesn't get uncomfortable around you and the date goes well she may end up with a bad feeling about the date after the fact and not want to see you again. To avoid this problem pick a product that is a little softer than AV or AM.

If you are very skilled with woman you can use a sexual product like AV or AM on a date and use your personality to provide the comfort and put her at ease. If your skill level with women is lower then you are better off with a "date product".
10-22-2014 9:50 AM
Thanks given by meme371, XyzN, moe

xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 176
Thanks received:
636 thanks in 282 posts

10-22-2014 2:02 PM

Use Androstadienone in the back of your neck, and lower the dosage abit. Also make sure you apply the Androstadienone AFTER all the other products. You will build a tolerance toward the depression after awhile.

I don't like Androstadienone much either, but it really works...and makes women just melt into your arms.
10-22-2014 2:02 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  androstadienone and depression johnnyB 47 10,158 10-17-2017 1:03 PM
Last Post: Spider-mone
  Ross Jeffries Speed Seduction 3.0 LoveDocta 33 13,147 04-25-2017 7:09 AM
Last Post: 8042nick
  Which mones are best for instant attraction? (if any) Briansquest 6 1,958 04-21-2016 1:13 PM
Last Post: Paradox
  Any of my mones causes depression? ShadowX114 17 4,440 09-23-2015 4:26 PM
Last Post: cali4ya858
  Curing depression via mood improvement or hormone changes and its relation to mones dsouza 9 2,265 09-01-2014 9:21 AM
Last Post: thundr