Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
How much is you how much is pheromones
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

How much is you how much is pheromones
09-21-2018 12:56 PM

This topic came up more than a few times over the 205,000 plus posts on here, but I am curious to know what everyone else thinks.

Thundr stated that pheromones account for maybe 10% and the rest is up to you. Others have said such things as 'it's like having the winning lottery numbers, but you still need to buy the ticket' (TheLaw, this morning) and 'It is like having a cool sports car, you still need to drive the car and shift the gears to get to your destination' (Me, some time ago)

So in your opinion, when you're using pheromones, how much of the overall effectiveness do you feel is contributed to pheromones and how much is you (or your game, etc).

Myself, I am uncertain. I'd like to think that it is, indeed, mostly me being my best true self, and that the pheromones get me noticed and help give me the opening and the rest is up to me. I'd say that for me I estimate maybe 20% pheromones and 80% myself.

What do you all think?

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-21-2018 12:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: How much is you how much is pheromones
09-21-2018 4:05 PM

Yah know. In my experience, I don't necessarily feel that there is an overall easy answer. It always seems to me to be more situational where depending on my mood especially, the ratio can change. For example, I was wearing Love God yesterday and I really wasn't in the mood, nor had the time for any sort of interaction with other humans as I wanted to finish my errands and go check on my bride who was home sick. I still had people ignore my resting angry face and want to follow me around and talk at me. This was probably a case of 70% pheromone blend to 30% my natural approachability. Other times, I feel very social and WANT to interact with people. I am open and cheerful and making an effort and people naturally gravitate to me even when I am not wearing pheromones. When I am, that natural aptitude I have for attracting people is enhanced quite a bit thanks to the pheromones. In that case It may be 10% to 20% pheromones and the rest is due to my sparkling personality.

Having said that, I do also feel that the 'right' pheromone blend for your personality or for the situation is also very beneficial. I'm naturally an alpha personality in that people gravitate to me and respect what I say so I don't resonate well with things like A314 (back when it was 'good'), TUSC or Ascend because they give off more of that alpha vibe that intimidates people. I turn a corner and people cower, regardless of how little or much I happen to wear. I generally have much better luck with Alpha Treasures, TITAN or Captain (BIG honorable mention to Chamber 36) if I am going with an alpha blend. My personality/chemistry is much better suited to blends like The Love God, The Hookup, C Musk and Charisma where the phero blend helps make me more approachable. I do feel that the pheromones can definitely be utilized to help us in whatever self improvement goals we may have, it is just a matter of deciding how much you want to steer and how much work you want the pheromones to do. Personally, I like being the one to 'drive the car and shift the gears to get to your destination' (thank you Gladen for that excellent analogy). Some guys would much rather put things on autopilot and let the pheromones do the work. Nothing wrong with that, just a different approach. I enjoy Love God because it allows the wearer to do both, depending on their mood. By the way, I also think TheLaw is on to something with his comment as well. Sometimes wearing Pheromones does feel like you've won the lottery when you have one of 'those' special days. It is like nothing else.

My short answer- It's complicated. Dirol

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2018 4:06 PM by Snoopyace.)
09-21-2018 4:05 PM
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-22-2018 3:27 AM

I agree with Snoopyace. Its mostly situational. One week you find the right people and you have the right mood it works awesomely. Then it may not work as good on some people. Its like taste not every like to eat chicken for example. So the 10% to 80% shift depending on personal taste and your attitude that day. I think sometimes its 100% the phero if the girl like perfume a lot.
09-22-2018 3:27 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-22-2018 6:29 AM

I agree with Snoopyface.

But instead of estimating a % of you vs a % of mones, I try to look at it as if mones increase your overall attractiveness, on a 0 to 10 scale.

This depends upon whatever else you have to bring to the table. Famous actors or musicians would never need to wear mones. So for someone famous who did wear them, it would be 100% him / 0% mones to maintain his 10/10 attraction level. Without mones he would still be a 10/10.

However, a nerdy below-average guy, living with his mom, too timid to cold approach, using mones, the ratio could be 20% him / 80% mones, although his overall attraction level with mones still might not reach a 4/10 attraction level. But without mones he would probably be less than a 2/10.

Most of us mere mortals are somewhere in between the above extreme examples. I believe that using the right products on the right targets, I sometimes raise my overall attractiveness from a 5 or 6 up to a possible 7 or 8. I will never be a 9 or 10, no matter how much I spend on mones. I could, I guess, reach an 8 without mones if I never drank a beer again in my life, went to bed at 8pm and worked out 3 hours each day. But I'm not willing to do that, so I hack the system as much as I can to get where I want to be.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
09-22-2018 6:29 AM

Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-22-2018 8:08 AM

Attractiveness to me is like a muscle. You have certain features and body language, tonality, and gestures that can increase or decrease the resistance. Mones are just like having a really good day at the gym where things just don’t seem as hard or as heavy. If you keep staying at that level, yea it’ll change the normal, but you’ll burn out much quicker and eventually overtrain your attractiveness muscles.
The same as you can have a bad day at the gym because your head isn’t clear, the same you can have a bad night out because you overdid or did something different or new and weren’t used to the results.

On a good day, I hope for 10%-20% better results then last time.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
09-22-2018 8:08 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-22-2018 9:00 AM

(09-22-2018 8:08 AM)Spars Wrote:  Attractiveness to me is like a muscle.

There is, sir, an excellent kernel of wisdom in there. Attractiveness is like a muscle; if you exercise it, it will grow stronger and better; if not, it will atrophy.

I don't know if that was your gist, but there is wisdom in there.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-22-2018 9:00 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

09-22-2018 9:09 AM

When I first started driving for Uber years ago, I picked up several other male drivers who all said that some women will basically throw themselves at you after midnight. At the time, I thought these guys were full of sh*t, but then I drove nights for a while, and became a believer.

This would be a tipping-point scenario where mones can absolutely put you over the edge, and some mixes can become downright scary under the right conditions.

Take this same mix out to the mall at 11:00am, and it's a dud. Context is king.Dirol

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
09-22-2018 9:09 AM
MMM

Rep Post

09-22-2018 11:13 AM

(09-22-2018 9:09 AM)theLaw Wrote:  When I first started driving for Uber years ago, I picked up several other male drivers who all said that some women will basically throw themselves at you after midnight. At the time, I thought these guys were full of sh*t, but then I drove nights for a while, and became a believer.

This would be a tipping-point scenario where mones can absolutely put you over the edge, and some mixes can become downright scary under the right conditions.

Take this same mix out to the mall at 11:00am, and it's a dud. Context is king.Dirol

THAT!

And your mileage may vary, depending on how many teeth you're missing. And even with no teeth, there will still be those who are still into you.

1% YOU, and 99% mones. 2% YOU, and 98% mones. 3% YOU, and 97% mones. I hope you can see where I'm going with this! 'Cause I'm NOT going to type until it's 99% YOU! Dirol

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2018 11:17 AM by MMM.)
09-22-2018 11:13 AM

metaltree

Rep Post

09-22-2018 1:40 PM

(09-22-2018 9:09 AM)theLaw Wrote:  Context is king

Yes, context is king.

I primarily use pheromones a night in bars and clubs to make myself more desirable and attractive to women.

Without Pheromones
Without pheromones I'm pretty much ignored by all the women in nightclubs and when I approach I'm usually dismissed like I'm barely registering on her radar. Outside of clubs without pheromones I can find a girl who wants to be my girlfriend once in a while because I naturally have a good husband/good father vibe that some women are looking for. Once these girls become my girlfriend they will eventually become strongly physically attracted to me and become addicted to me with great sex. This is because I have an ability to connect with a girl on an emotional level that few men have. Some of my girlfriends before pheromones have commented that they were not expecting to become so attracted to me because I'm not their usual type. But this pissed me off. I hated the good husband/good father vibe and I hated that I wasn't that hot guy that women would see and strongly desire. Also without pheromones I have never had a one night stand and I never made out with a girl in a bar before.

With Pheromones
With pheromones I can go to a bar/club and I'm actually on some women's radar. Sure, most women are not attracted to me because I'm not the traditionally hot guy. But with pheromones I do come across some women who who think I'm hot the moment they meet me. Over the years using pheromones I've come across several women who were instantly attracted to me and lusted over me. I've had women I'd met earlier that night say, "You can do anything you want to me" and things like that. I've had women I just met make out with me like I'm a celebrity or rock star. Now this doesn't happen often even with pheromones but happening every once in a while is much much better than never! . So, with pheromones I have occasional make outs and occasional one night stands. Pheromones have given me these beautiful experiences that I would not have been able to experience otherwise since I'm not a traditionally hot guy. I've spent thousands of dollars purchasing different pheromone products and every penny I spent was worth it because I will always treasure these experiences and never take them for granted.

Conclusion
Finding a girlfriend scenario: Me: 75%, Pheromones: 25%
Getting laid with a stranger I just met in a bar/club: Me: 30%, Pheromones 70%
09-22-2018 1:40 PM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-22-2018 3:56 PM

Whether its 1% or 99%, there is a difference.

Thats Good enuff for me.

and me havin too much fun
ta rack me brain.
09-22-2018 3:56 PM

Share This Thread