Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
How much is you how much is pheromones
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: How much is you how much is pheromones
10-11-2018 8:17 AM

(10-10-2018 7:15 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  They are analytical types like me mostly....The difference is that I know that I don't know everything and everyone is smarter and more knowledgeable than me about something, so I tend to be more open minded.

The reactions scare some people. Take the guy who was hit on by his unattractive boss. He did not get hit on by the 10 that he wanted and realized that pheromones are a bomb and not a missile.

Another (wearing wolf) had a co worker stop and help him with his work when he had to work late. I think I posted the story a long time ago. That co-worker never volunteered to help him or anyone else....ever.....except for the day he wore wolf. It freaked him out and he gave me his bottle and I gave it to another friend because I already had some.

One friend wore New Pheromone Additive in a car ride and ended up fucking his co worker silly on a business trip. The problem is that they had a really good working relationship and that changed after they fucked. She never went on another trip with him because she felt really guilty for doing it. She is married, by the way. He is not.

I had one friend who didn't want a product because it didn't work on his wife. He was a percentage guy too....In fact, that guy is a statistician. I told him what to expect. The crazy thing is that I wore the same pheromone around his wife and she responded really well to me.

Here is the bottom line....All of those friends got plenty of sex without pheromones. So none of them needed pheromones.....They were curious to see what they would do and they all saw that they worked.

Thank you.

I understand their trepidation now...expectations versus reality.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-11-2018 8:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DevilJin
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: How much is you how much is pheromones
10-12-2018 7:16 AM

I can’t speak for others but in my case pheromones just help relax me, and give me the confidence boost of knowing I’ve got this “guardian angel” there to help me out, which brings me out of my shell.

P74 being the prime example. Now I’m an introvert by nature, so for the first time I meet anyone new, I wear P74 as it helps me to know that it’s going to provide a sense of familiarity to that person, which I know will make the interaction easier. This in turn gives me the confidence to come out of my shell straight away and just be myself.

So when people like me, they like me for me but it was the pheromones that gave me the platform for them to give me the chance to show them who I am. I would say it’s 80% me and 20% the mones.

With heavy hitters like AV and BW, when I get stares from across the room before the person could even speak to me to get to see my personality. Now I know there’s no way I’m getting those stares without the mones, I’m a decent looking guy but not Brad Pitt by any means. In cases like that it’s more like 75% mones and 25% my own appearance.

Now if a guy gets those stares but doesn’t have the personality to escalate or even maintain a relationship from that point onwards, the mones don’t benefit them long term at all.
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2018 7:17 AM by DevilJin.)
10-12-2018 7:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread