Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
How much is you how much is pheromones
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: How much is you how much is pheromones
10-09-2018 12:49 AM

Well given the fact that in the summer of 2017 I was very consistent with my finances (bought a new car, always weared $3000 suits to dates) , pheromones (I only used 2 , maxt150 and m3x the whole summer), game (The exact same game, meet online, to dinner date, to hotel by date 2 or 3)… My success was pretty consistent. I would say I would get successful results in dating 80% of the time and consider maxt150 for workouts and m3x on dates to be my 20% holy grail.

Now consider in 2018.. My financial situation took a hit... so dating came to a hault. Mones still work the same, but the results won't show because of the change in situation. (All factors being kept the same).

I would say the right mones can contribute 20%. This is just one example.

I am not a PUA but I believe Mystery said it best... Bedding the 9's and 10's comes down to WEALTH, HEALTH, and INTIMACY.
Pheromones in general help with the latter. in 2017 all 3 were bang on. As you can see in 2018 I was missing the former and the pyramid crumbled.

My Bandcamp Website & Youtube Channel:
1)
2)

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2018 2:36 AM by dsouza.)
10-09-2018 12:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-09-2018 3:11 AM

well dsouza, we are coming from very different lives.
i understand what youre saying. the last copule of weeks ive been mostly home, used fero around people only 3 times
and yeah it feels like i am 20% more goodlooking and confident.
but the real magic happen when you really start socializing on constant basis with alot of people.
because then you roll the dice again and again and the chances of something magnificent happening is a gazillion times more then without pheromones.
10-09-2018 3:11 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-09-2018 9:02 AM

Again, I like Gary's analogy that I may be off on a bit.

Let's take 100 women.

5 of them like you and 5 of them hate you without pheromones on....And 90 of them think that you are just ok.

You put on pheromones and now 20 of them like you and 5 of them still hate you......And 75 of them think that you are better than ok, but still not right for them. Oh and the 5 who liked you without pheromones (a subset of the 20) now like you so much that they more openly show you their interest and would be willing to have sex with you on the first date instead of making you approach them first and wait until date 3 before giving up that sweet nectar.

Scenario 2....You wear pheromones around your wife and she feels closer to you. She starts doing those little things that she did when you were first married that she stopped doing by year 7 and now you are at year 20 getting treated like you did in year 1. Oh, and her friends are telling her what a catch you are which makes her feel better (a little jealous too) about having you in her life.

I have friends who ask me for a percentage of how effective pheromones are all the time. Some have been so scared by the results they saw (getting hit on by their unattractive female boss, having a married co-worker confess that their husband wouldn't have sex with them after their last child was born because she still has baby weight and then asking my friend what she should do about that, etc) that they stop using them.

My point is this....Even if I could tell them a percentage that it helps, it wouldn't matter. Unless a person gets the idea that pheromones provide an advantage over not having pheromones and know (or learn) how to enjoy those advantages, then a percentage means nothing.
10-09-2018 9:02 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-09-2018 9:39 AM

(10-09-2018 9:02 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Again, I like Gary's analogy that I may be off on a bit.

Let's take 100 women.

5 of them like you and 5 of them hate you without pheromones on....And 90 of them think that you are just ok.

You put on pheromones and now 20 of them like you and 5 of them still hate you......And 75 of them think that you are better than ok, but still not right for them. Oh and the 5 who liked you without pheromones (a subset of the 20) now like you so much that they more openly show you their interest and would be willing to have sex with you on the first date instead of making you approach them first and wait until date 3 before giving up that sweet nectar.

Scenario 2....You wear pheromones around your wife and she feels closer to you. She starts doing those little things that she did when you were first married that she stopped doing by year 7 and now you are at year 20 getting treated like you did in year 1. Oh, and her friends are telling her what a catch you are which makes her feel better (a little jealous too) about having you in her life.

I have friends who ask me for a percentage of how effective pheromones are all the time. Some have been so scared by the results they saw (getting hit on by their unattractive female boss, having a married co-worker confess that their husband wouldn't have sex with them after their last child was born because she still has baby weight and then asking my friend what she should do about that, etc) that they stop using them.

My point is this....Even if I could tell them a percentage that it helps, it wouldn't matter. Unless a person gets the idea that pheromones provide an advantage over not having pheromones and know (or learn) how to enjoy those advantages, then a percentage means nothing.

Well said DarkLord, well said.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-09-2018 9:39 AM

kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-09-2018 9:49 AM

(10-09-2018 9:02 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Again, I like Gary's analogy that I may be off on a bit.

Let's take 100 women.

Perfect analogy , couldn't have said it better and exactly what I observed . Rep
10-09-2018 9:49 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-09-2018 11:09 AM

Spot on, @Darklord1. Repped.

Before I discovered mones, I spent 30 years seducing women, in all types of circumstances. Some left their partners or husbands for me, some I had sex with just moments after meeting them, some rejected me, some fully turned against me. But I always had at least 2 or 3 on the go at any given time.

Where I didn't do well was seducing those who were "sitting on the fence", who neither were attracted to me or the opposite. Mones have helped me increase my success with these. Not 100%, if I were to make an estimate, I'd say possibly a 20% increase in success. But those type of women who were never even remotely attracted, they still remain out of reach. I don't believe that there is any mix to turn a woman a full 180º.

And if anyone is crazy enough to believe that there is any one product or combo on the market which will create a "100% Mones / 0% You" situation, then the test is to wear that mix and try to get a lesbian to have sex with you (not a bi, I mean a full on dick-despising lesbo).

@Dsouza, I understand your argument. I agree that each of us has a "checklist" of criteria where we feel comfortable in the seduction process. But perhaps your finances weren't the issue; perhaps it was that your financial situation knocked your self confidence or self motivation down a few notches, which lowered your success rate. I do understand dating logistics (costs), but I also believe that self confidence rules. In any case, I hope that you can get the situation sorted soon. Smile

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
10-09-2018 11:09 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

10-09-2018 11:54 AM

(10-09-2018 11:09 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  And if anyone is crazy enough to believe that there is any one product or combo on the market which will create a "100% Mones / 0% You" situation, then the test is to wear that mix and try to get a lesbian to have sex with you (not a bi, I mean a full on dick-despising lesbo).

I see mones as an excellent crutch to make up for personal deficiencies but they can only do so much and only help where you need it.

On one extreme, if Chris Hemsworth started wearing mones I don't think he would see much of a difference. His success would be 100% him and 0% pheromones.

On the other extreme, if a guy who was totally hopeless with women with a completely negative energy without any physical attractiveness then his failures would be 100% him and 0% pheromones.

The people who benefit most from pheromones are completely average guys. For completely average guys I could see the ratio going up to 50% him and 50% pheromones.

I believe that the closer you are to one of the extremes the less the pheromones will do anything.
10-09-2018 11:54 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-09-2018 1:49 PM

Thank you to all for the reps and nice comments. Those simple analogies make sense to me and so I share them. Glad to see that they work and help you too.
10-09-2018 1:49 PM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-10-2018 9:56 AM

(10-09-2018 1:49 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Thank you to all for the reps and nice comments. Those simple analogies make sense to me and so I share them. Glad to see that they work and help you too.

I'm curious Dark Phero Lord of the Sith, what kind of people are your friends, personality-wise, that try pheromones so they can get female attention and then run away when they get female attention?

I tried (and failed) to word that in a manner that didn't sound like I was belittling them, as I am not. But I thought it would be common sense that doing anything to get attention does not give one control of from whom they receive said desired attention.

Whenever I encounter something foreign to my disposition I always ask for clarification so I can integrate those possibilities into my meager little cranium. Are these guys socially awkward, sheepish, alpha types, players,etc?

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-10-2018 9:56 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-10-2018 7:15 PM

(10-10-2018 9:56 AM)Gladen Wrote:  I'm curious Dark Phero Lord of the Sith, what kind of people are your friends, personality-wise, that try pheromones so they can get female attention and then run away when they get female attention?

I tried (and failed) to word that in a manner that didn't sound like I was belittling them, as I am not. But I thought it would be common sense that doing anything to get attention does not give one control of from whom they receive said desired attention.

Whenever I encounter something foreign to my disposition I always ask for clarification so I can integrate those possibilities into my meager little cranium. Are these guys socially awkward, sheepish, alpha types, players,etc?

They are analytical types like me mostly....The difference is that I know that I don't know everything and everyone is smarter and more knowledgeable than me about something, so I tend to be more open minded.

The reactions scare some people. Take the guy who was hit on by his unattractive boss. He did not get hit on by the 10 that he wanted and realized that pheromones are a bomb and not a missile.

Another (wearing wolf) had a co worker stop and help him with his work when he had to work late. I think I posted the story a long time ago. That co-worker never volunteered to help him or anyone else....ever.....except for the day he wore wolf. It freaked him out and he gave me his bottle and I gave it to another friend because I already had some.

One friend wore New Pheromone Additive in a car ride and ended up fucking his co worker silly on a business trip. The problem is that they had a really good working relationship and that changed after they fucked. She never went on another trip with him because she felt really guilty for doing it. She is married, by the way. He is not.

I had one friend who didn't want a product because it didn't work on his wife. He was a percentage guy too....In fact, that guy is a statistician. I told him what to expect. The crazy thing is that I wore the same pheromone around his wife and she responded really well to me.

Here is the bottom line....All of those friends got plenty of sex without pheromones. So none of them needed pheromones.....They were curious to see what they would do and they all saw that they worked.
10-10-2018 7:15 PM

Share This Thread