Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
How many of you lie about your age when it comes to picking up?
Blacky Chan

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: How many of you lie about your age when it comes to picking up?
11-15-2021 12:43 PM

(11-15-2021 10:47 AM)Stories Wrote:  Honestly here… When are you all going to stop caring so damn much about fucking women who don’t want to fuck you—whatever age you actually are
[Image: giphy.gif]
11-15-2021 12:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

11-15-2021 6:04 PM

I know some people who lie about their age, even if they're around 30 something. They wait till the girl gets attached and then reveal it lol. Well a bit of a shock sometimes but often she stays with them (I know a few examples). I'm not really here to preach about moral, right or wrong because honestly, nobody owes anyone anything here, men lie, women lie, even if by little bits of exaggeration. If you feel it's a good strategy, then try, why not.

Stories has a point about the girl being judged, usually, if she is not independent then this judgment from others can make things complicated. If she's independent, it's a bit easier to counter. Remember, love is a weird thing, girls ( and guys for that matter ) will do a lot of crazy shit for guys they love. Her being judged is her problem though. We're all constantly being judged, and there's nothing wrong with that, that's how we are. If you attract her enough and her feelings are strong she will tolerate the judgement or maybe don't give a crap about it even.

Personally, I don't lie about my age. Even with girls 10 years younger. But I was gaming with a guy who was like 39, he'd often say he's 27 or something, he really had an issue with it, saying girls won't give him a chance if they see the age first. Well, some girls are like that, crossing out before getting to know you. If you view classical seduction theory, often at the start of the conversation every small "difference" between you two looks big. Even the fact let's say you don't like french fries or something and she does, in the start, it's all bigger. So that applies to age as well. Revealing your age at the start and at a later point, can and probably have a different effect 9 not necessarily better though)

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2021 6:06 PM by TracerX.)
11-15-2021 6:04 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-16-2021 5:34 AM

(11-15-2021 2:17 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Canada is a more prudish country than the UK and Spain.
There's a huge division between "prudish" and intrusive authoritarian control. You get through puberty then have to wait 7 or 8 years to have "state permission" to fuck?

My preconception of Canada as a world leader in democracy has been destroyed Mega shok

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-16-2021 5:34 AM
Jetebaise
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-16-2021 2:34 PM

(10-16-2021 2:01 AM)dsouza Wrote:  I don't know about that.

I met a 22 yo hb10 in a bar 3 weeks ago.

She was on me like glue.

Asked me about my passions. I answered she was be-dazzled.

What I look for in a woman. I answered she was thrilled.

Told me where she grew up.

Asked me where I grew up. I answered she was thrilled.

Told me her age 22.

Asked me my age.

I told her to guess.

She said 35, maybe 37.

I told her 40 (I lied by about 10 years as I'm 50).

She freaked.

40!!!!!!! (And her voice became rude a little)

And never talked to me after that day.

I SHOULD of said 37 which was one of her guesses.

So age does matter.

It doesn't matter if you own it.

Not all women WANT an older man. Most still get together with men in their age group.

Even if women like older men and have daddy issues, there's a cutoff in age they'll accept. Unless your as good looking and rich as George Clooney.

Can you imagine if I told her 51? lol

If you're 40+ unless you don't mind being cut down 9 times out of 10 until you find an hb9 younger women who likes your age, what's so difficult about telling a small white lie? Especially if you could pass for younger because you look, act and dress the part? In other words congruency! It could make a difference pulling off a ONS or failing at it.

Some food for thought.

Same shit for me. I m 40 and a young 20ish babe and I had a crush. When she asked my age I said 40 and soon after she ghosted me and I even felt that she suddenly was looking at me as a pervert . Now I lie as I can easily say I m 30. After a certain age you need to lie if you want to have a chance . Own your age is bullshit, you say that when you re young sideLolsideLol
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2021 2:35 PM by Jetebaise.)
11-16-2021 2:34 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

11-16-2021 5:43 PM

(11-16-2021 2:34 PM)Jetebaise Wrote:  Same shit for me. I m 40 and a young 20ish babe and I had a crush. When she asked my age I said 40 and soon after she ghosted me and I even felt that she suddenly was looking at me as a pervert . Now I lie as I can easily say I m 30. After a certain age you need to lie if you want to have a chance . Own your age is bullshit, you say that when you re young sideLolsideLol

Agreed, I believe it was the famous Chase Amante of Girls Chase who gave out this very advice!

He said women would disappear no matter how well the interaction was going once they found out his true age so he said to tell a little white lie when it comes to age.

It won't effect men under 40, and if you're under 40 preaching about how you don't have to lie well that because age is still on your side.. But once you get to 40+, IF YOU LOOK, ACT, AND DRESS the part of a younger man, why not be just as congruent and come up with an age that defines you?

Some call it lying, I call it ACTING.

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:
11-16-2021 5:43 PM

Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

11-19-2021 8:25 PM

(11-16-2021 2:34 PM)Jetebaise Wrote:  Same shit for me. I m 40 and a young 20ish babe and I had a crush. When she asked my age I said 40 and soon after she ghosted me and I even felt that she suddenly was looking at me as a pervert . Now I lie as I can easily say I m 30. After a certain age you need to lie if you want to have a chance . Own your age is bullshit, you say that when you re young sideLolsideLol

Having no interest in me and being unable to accept my age are my dealbreakers.

Having no interest in you and being unable to accept your age are your requirements.

So when you combine that with the age of 40, yeah I’d ghost you too.

Main:

Recommend: Taboo, Ascend w/o cops

Great for Sex: Evolve

On the fence about/Still testing: GOA, TAC

Liking/Loving: Captain, Ascend w/o cops, Scent of Eros

Combo testing:
11-19-2021 8:25 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

11-19-2021 10:46 PM

popcorn

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
11-19-2021 10:46 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

11-19-2021 11:10 PM

I believe the concept that both the younger woman and the older man will spend the night together and go their separate ways will be much more appealing to a much younger woman than a traditional exchange of numbers and arranging a tedious date. When meeting just acknowledge that the age difference is way to big to date and suggest a really nice hotel room for the night with room service and no phone number exchange.

The next morning if the older man was her best lover ever then he can slip her a his number and tell her that she is free to get in touch if she wants to repeat the experience. So it could indirectly lead to dating in that way if that is what the older guy really wants. But for that to work mind blowing orgasms are required.
11-19-2021 11:10 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Picking up "out of your league" women Fiedler 68 28,295 04-14-2016 12:05 PM
Last Post: V-nice
  Top mone contenders for picking up in cafes dsouza 1 1,785 08-24-2014 9:08 PM
Last Post: Pheroman