Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
How many of you lie about your age when it comes to picking up?
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: How many of you lie about your age when it comes to picking up?
10-20-2021 4:18 PM

(10-20-2021 2:46 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Yup but never lying doesn't mean volunteering information either. The woman has to ask to get her answer.

Sometimes a woman will lie to herself because she likes a guy so much. That's on her, not the guy.

If a woman lies about being 21 (is underage) here in Toronto and an older man (read adult) sleeps with her he’s going to get arrested even if he didn’t do anything illegal. The cops think a man of age should have enough maturity to know a woman could trick them. So if a woman doesn’t volunteer her age but she looks young it’s a mans responsibility to find out before sex happens. You need some sort of proof to avoid being charged.

A silent woman won’t protect you in court.

I’ve also since changed my stance on age. I say get an idea of a woman’s age and make sure she’s over legal age 100% before even a kiss and secondly use the art of persuasion to bring up your age in a clever way that she’ll go along with.

Just face it some women will never sleep with an older man and that’s ok with me.

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2021 4:22 PM by dsouza.)
10-20-2021 4:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Rep Post

10-20-2021 7:04 PM

(10-20-2021 4:18 PM)dsouza Wrote:  If a woman lies about being 21 (is underage) here in Toronto and an older man (read adult) sleeps with her he’s going to get arrested even if he didn’t do anything illegal. The cops think a man of age should have enough maturity to know a woman could trick them. So if a woman doesn’t volunteer her age but she looks young it’s a mans responsibility to find out before sex happens. You need some sort of proof to avoid being charged.

A silent woman won’t protect you in court.

I’ve also since changed my stance on age. I say get an idea of a woman’s age and make sure she’s over legal age 100% before even a kiss and secondly use the art of persuasion to bring up your age in a clever way that she’ll go along with.

Just face it some women will never sleep with an older man and that’s ok with me.

If there is any doubt whether a woman is over 21 or not, better to avoid or to check her ID of course. I have seen stories in the newspaper before where a guy met a woman in a bar and she turned out to be underage. The guy got arrested even though the bar broke the law by letter her in.
10-20-2021 7:04 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-22-2021 6:52 AM

Age of consent 21 years? That's a bit excessive if you ask me. I'm not talking about really older guys shagging 18 year olds, but, for example, when I was 16 I was doing women aged between 17 and 33. Age of consent was 16 then (UK), and until recently was 14 in Spain.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
10-22-2021 6:52 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

10-22-2021 10:26 AM

This video popped in my YouTube recommendations. I think it is related to this topic.
10-22-2021 10:26 AM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

10-22-2021 10:43 PM

Tell me someone is desperate for sex without telling me someone is desperate for sex…

Main:

Recommend: Taboo, Ascend w/o cops

Great for Sex: Evolve

On the fence about/Still testing: GOA, TAC

Liking/Loving: Captain, Ascend w/o cops, Scent of Eros

Combo testing:
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2021 10:44 PM by Stories.)
10-22-2021 10:43 PM

phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

10-24-2021 12:19 AM

(10-22-2021 10:43 PM)Stories Wrote:  Tell me someone is desperate for sex without telling me someone is desperate for sex…

100% hahaha
10-24-2021 12:19 AM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-24-2021 4:09 PM

Me personally I don't lie one way or another. Whether it's about age or anything for that matter. I only lie if I have to cover for someone I care about lol

But I do get D'Souza. I can recall a number of times women I have approached and hit it off with, heck some almost slept with me after the instant date , only for them to reject me because of my age. Mind you that was when I was 25-35( current age). Yeah I'm not that old but some women do care about the age gap.

However I find European, Spanish and Asian women don't mind the age. I've dated a few women who were 8-10 years younger than me.

One thing is for certain, there is always a hotter woman waiting for me to pick her up if I do get rejected from the woman I'm trying to pick up at the moment. This kind of attitude is/was crucial for me on not dwelling on the past and just look forward to other opportunities.

I do have a girlfriend for 4 months now, she models clothes on Instagram and I'm older than her by 7 years. I think she makes more money than me(never asked) so you can see the amount of competition I have, her looks and figure . Add to that I'm 30 pounds over weight despite running every morning and lifting for the past 6 months (I love cooking and eating ).

There is a guy I know at work who admitted to being into younger women 20-25 years his junior and admitted to having a fake ID so he doesn't scare them off if they ask for his age. For what it's worth, I was wearing Astaxanthin + True Trust + Beta Nol. It was certainly TMI on his part because he said it in front of a lot of people lol
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2021 4:12 PM by Indi-player.)
10-24-2021 4:09 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

11-15-2021 2:17 AM

(10-22-2021 6:52 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Age of consent 21 years? That's a bit excessive if you ask me. I'm not talking about really older guys shagging 18 year olds, but, for example, when I was 16 I was doing women aged between 17 and 33. Age of consent was 16 then (UK), and until recently was 14 in Spain.

Canada is a more prudish country than the UK and Spain.

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2021 2:17 AM by dsouza.)
11-15-2021 2:17 AM
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-15-2021 9:44 AM

(10-16-2021 2:01 AM)dsouza Wrote:  I don't know about that.

I met a 22 yo hb10 in a bar 3 weeks ago.

She was on me like glue.

Asked me about my passions. I answered she was be-dazzled.

What I look for in a woman. I answered she was thrilled.

Told me where she grew up.

Asked me where I grew up. I answered she was thrilled.

Told me her age 22.

Asked me my age.

I told her to guess.

She said 35, maybe 37.

I told her 40 (I lied by about 10 years as I'm 50).

She freaked.

40!!!!!!! (And her voice became rude a little)

And never talked to me after that day.

I SHOULD of said 37 which was one of her guesses.

So age does matter.

It doesn't matter if you own it.

Not all women WANT an older man. Most still get together with men in their age group.

Even if women like older men and have daddy issues, there's a cutoff in age they'll accept. Unless your as good looking and rich as George Clooney.

Can you imagine if I told her 51? lol

If you're 40+ unless you don't mind being cut down 9 times out of 10 until you find an hb9 younger women who likes your age, what's so difficult about telling a small white lie? Especially if you could pass for younger because you look, act and dress the part? In other words congruency! It could make a difference pulling off a ONS or failing at it.

Some food for thought.

When I look at this thread I get more scared of telling a 20 year old HB9-10 the truth that I'm 32. Because a majority of younger women are put off if the man is at least 10 years older.

Was this 22 year old woman a woman for a serious relationship or is she open to having an affair with men? If a woman is open to an affair and still rejects such handsome older men as us, I find such women arrogant and they think they would be better with their younger age.

Did you use pheromones that day, which are particularly attractive to younger women? I read in other Treads that you had success with Taboo and with others (pheromones for younger women).

I read in the Treads that some older men (provided they had a good game) had success with younger women when they were exposed to pheromones for younger women. They were interested in these men. I am particularly interested in whether these are women who are into older men or are not interested. I also find it interesting to know whether these women still stay with us / lay flat with these pheromones, even if they know our real age.
11-15-2021 9:44 AM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

11-15-2021 10:47 AM

lol nah @all the above posters that doesn’t feel that lying about their age is desperate

It’s not the number (or in one post, arrogance—and you’re full of yourself for thinking so) it’s what people will think or say about her. it’s not the number it’s how you make her feel. it’s not the number it’s wether she can or is even willing to put up with judgement. She’s already dealing with so fucking much else goddamn her she must be some sort of monster for not wanting to put up with something else. Like her only reason for existing is to fucking give you all you want and feel without ever saying no.

Guys! The fuck?!

It ain’t the number, it’s her, or in the examples above it’s you.

Like if you’re such a catch then you wouldn’t be so hung up over this

Honestly here… When are you all going to stop caring so damn much about fucking women who don’t want to fuck you—whatever age you actually are

Main:

Recommend: Taboo, Ascend w/o cops

Great for Sex: Evolve

On the fence about/Still testing: GOA, TAC

Liking/Loving: Captain, Ascend w/o cops, Scent of Eros

Combo testing:
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2021 11:18 AM by Stories.)
11-15-2021 10:47 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Picking up "out of your league" women Fiedler 68 28,295 04-14-2016 12:05 PM
Last Post: V-nice
  Top mone contenders for picking up in cafes dsouza 1 1,785 08-24-2014 9:08 PM
Last Post: Pheroman