Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
How many of you lie about your age when it comes to picking up?
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: How many of you lie about your age when it comes to picking up?
10-17-2021 6:11 AM

(10-16-2021 11:20 PM)yarn Wrote:  I was flattered but just not interested when it happened to me.
Exactly... When I was in my 20's, women in their 30's seemed old. Women in their 40's were really old and a 50 year old woman was a grandma.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
10-17-2021 6:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-17-2021 11:07 AM

Never lied about it. Even before using mones people thought I looked younger than my age, but time is catching up. I'm 50 and people guess I'm between 40 and that.
Gone are the days some 10 years ago when I had to show papers to prove I was over 18.

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
10-17-2021 11:07 AM
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-17-2021 1:26 PM

Being in my late, late 50s I rarely tell anyone my age but just let them assume what they think I am. I've had several co-workers think I was 10 - 20 years younger than my actual age and only the ones who'd I never have a chance with mingling with on a non-workplace basis are the ones I've admitted my true age to. Having lost a bunch of weight people think I'm younger than my true age.

My Journal: Fever's Follies

My Current Stash: Moved to the bottom of my journal's first post as it's too long to fit as a forum signature.
10-17-2021 1:26 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

10-17-2021 8:26 PM

I never lie to a woman about my age but I've had women who like me freak out about my age. I've learned that women are horrible at guessing a guy's age. It is even harder now that so many men wear beards.

One woman came home with me and we ordered some food. Just as the food came the topic of age came up and I told her my age. She freaked out and said, "You are too way old for me. Do you mind if I go home." I said to her, "I completely understand. Let's eat and then I'll help you find a cab." So we ate and she completely stopped talking. There were minutes of dead silence without a word being spoken. Then out of the blue she said, "I think if I stayed we can have a lot of fun together". Of course I said, "You are welcome to spend the night." Smile

Another woman didn't ask my age until we had sex a couple of times. Then the next time I went to over to her place she blurted out, "How old are you?" and I told her my age (early 40s at the time). She said, "Oh my God, you are too old for me". So I said, "If age is important, why didn't you ask my age?". She replied, "I didn't want you to know how old I was (she was early 30s)." Then she politely kicked me out. I went home never to see her again or hear from her again.

Also, I've had times where the woman has freaked out and ended the conversation right then and there. I've also had women half my age who didn't seem to mind at all about my age. It's really luck of the draw. Also, some women never ask my age too.
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2021 8:28 PM by metaltree.)
10-17-2021 8:26 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

10-17-2021 8:33 PM

I think lying is a bad idea but now that I'm thinking about this I wonder if deflecting might me a better idea. Maybe something along the lines of, "You should never ask a gentleman his age".
10-17-2021 8:33 PM

dsouza

Rep Post

10-18-2021 3:08 AM

MetalTree,

If it's only going to be a ONS it's to your advantage to prepare to lie if you're a much older guy. After all you have nothing to lose, as she's gone right after sex. But if you don't lie and she feels like she did it with a guy way older she may freak and tell all her friends and family. Or worse have a fight with you back at your place! Then you're known as the creepy old man.

If you tell a small white lie and she accepts the lied age then she leaves the ONS feeling great! So you're not hurting her you're helping her. You just made her ONS fantasy come TRUE. She'll forget about you soon after anyways if all she wanted was short term fun. She'll be on another guy in no time...Young hb9's have lots of options... Don't be fooled into thinking they won't have another suitor waiting for them days later! So why risk positioning yourself as the creepy old man in the first place? It makes no sense to me for ONS.

If it's a relationship you want it's best to look for compatibility in all ways.. Unless you're as rich, good looking, and potent as Bond you won't marry models half your age and keep them around anyways. If a woman tells you she wants a relationship and you want one with her don't lie about age. It will come out in the end... Feelings will be hurt. It's bad karma..

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2021 4:46 AM by dsouza.)
10-18-2021 3:08 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

10-18-2021 1:25 PM

(10-18-2021 3:08 AM)dsouza Wrote:  If it's only going to be a ONS it's to your advantage to prepare to lie if you're a much older guy.

I have a personal rule that I will never lie to a woman in order to get laid. If I can't get laid with the truth then so be it.
10-18-2021 1:25 PM
RiqO
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thumbs Up RE: How many of you lie about your age when it comes to picking up?
10-20-2021 1:47 PM

(10-18-2021 1:25 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I have a personal rule that I will never lie to a woman in order to get laid. If I can't get laid with the truth then so be it.

Current Stash

XS:
Evolve
Xist
Ascend
Vibe
Cohesion
Bliss
Status Boost

LPMP:
Mark's Milf Magnet
Heart Throb
Charisma

Apex:
TKO
M3X
Xerxes

LAL (via S1ck Jewelry):
Casanova New Scent
Alpha Q New Scent
True Love

Pheromone Treasures:
Swoon
Captain
The Hookup

Lacroy
NNPA Touch
10-20-2021 1:47 PM
RiqO
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-20-2021 1:51 PM

I never lie, not even about having a woman. When I give them all the facts about my situation they seem to appreciate. Like the great poet Nasir once said, "The Don Juan, features the freak shit, my thesis
On how we creep quick, fuckin' your wife that ain't so secret
It's mandatory - see that pussy, they hand it to me
I got no game, it's just some bitches understand my story".

Current Stash

XS:
Evolve
Xist
Ascend
Vibe
Cohesion
Bliss
Status Boost

LPMP:
Mark's Milf Magnet
Heart Throb
Charisma

Apex:
TKO
M3X
Xerxes

LAL (via S1ck Jewelry):
Casanova New Scent
Alpha Q New Scent
True Love

Pheromone Treasures:
Swoon
Captain
The Hookup

Lacroy
NNPA Touch
10-20-2021 1:51 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

10-20-2021 2:46 PM

(10-20-2021 1:51 PM)RiqO Wrote:  I never lie, not even about having a woman. When I give them all the facts about my situation they seem to appreciate. Like the great poet Nasir once said, "The Don Juan, features the freak shit, my thesis
On how we creep quick, fuckin' your wife that ain't so secret
It's mandatory - see that pussy, they hand it to me
I got no game, it's just some bitches understand my story".

Yup but never lying doesn't mean volunteering information either. The woman has to ask to get her answer.

Sometimes a woman will lie to herself because she likes a guy so much. That's on her, not the guy.
10-20-2021 2:46 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Picking up "out of your league" women Fiedler 68 29,196 04-14-2016 12:05 PM
Last Post: V-nice
  Top mone contenders for picking up in cafes dsouza 1 1,854 08-24-2014 9:08 PM
Last Post: Pheroman