Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
How Pago finally went GAY / how i finally found some new sites of me
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1257
Thanks received:
2533 thanks in 1010 posts

Rainbow How Pago finally went GAY / how i finally found some new sites of me
01-19-2012 2:25 PM

Alright ...

i'd like to call this the GAYLORD project !

This post is dealing with L Uomo Amore used by straight guy's to make more male friends ...

the idea behind this is ...

that i'm pretty good with women but not that good with guy's ( no no .. not what you're thinking )

it means basically ..when i go out .. it's easy for me to meet some girls ..and i'm doing pretty good with girls ..

but my buddy buddy style lacks a bit .. and that's what made me searching for a solution !

I see it all in PU - context ..

if you know many guy's .. then you get a lot of social proof .. and you'll meet many women easily because you know the guy's first .. get it ..??

As well if you're good with many guy's you will never ever have problems when you go out with guy's ( some get pissed when you talk to the girls they try to get but cant )

The idea is ... how to become the most popular guy
Sarcastic blum

I'm not the type of person who suffers from inbox thinking and reading from time to time over at AD about straight guy's using their not longer sold product "Mystery Boy" as a good social product made me check what kinda products other vendors have in that context ..

Well i discussed the topic with JohnnyHard who lives in the German Capital ..what is know for the innumerous gay ones who live there ( even the gouverning Mayor is gay )

we've discussed what kinda goals must a product what works for gay guy's fullfill ...

it has to be social ... it has to be friendly .. it has to be a product with what on each guy likes you ... but first it has to be social ..

it must be the kinda product that you can apply first .. make some friends at a club ..and later add some other product to steer it into a more sexual way .. to pull in the women ..

as well it has to have good attraction qualities on women too ... much not that extreme like other hard hitters ..

Considering what's in L Uomo Amore it should work this way

Beta-Androstadienol .... ( only from what i've read about .. fun molecule that works good on males and light sexual on females .. male equivalent to Androstadienone )

DHEAS .... very social product that reduces rejection and is mood elevating

A-none ... very good one on females pretty good social on guy's

None ... sexual attractant ... in small doses social .

looks like a winner ... it is .. but more soon ..

I've ordered 2 bottles of that stuff and this week it arrived ..

had to pick it up at the customs .. and the bottle for JohnnyHard had leaked and what was outside on the bottle i smeared on my neck and onto my forearms .. (smells good in sandalwood )

the guy's at the customs office were overfriendly .. in really good mood .. cheerful ... and the women who worked there seemed to be attracted because of the stuff as well ..

one guy in it's 60 who checked what i had to pay did even come back and sniffed the carton Eek

------------

on Tuesday i went to the Gym and put on 4 Sprays of the stuff.....

must have been a bit much because i was hit by the self effects .. holy crap ... Music sounds very nice with that stuff on and i felt pretty energized .. lot's of mones in it

when i entered the gym i bought my Iso drink and went to the Crosstrainers who are located at the Gallery ...

met a guy that i havent met for half a year and he was waaaayyy more than normal talkative and we joked around quite much ...

i've trained half an hour on the Crosser and there was nothing very special ..

the Butcher ( the guy i met ) came back and talked to a nice girl who was 6 Crossers away ...

talked to her easily ..and we made a lot of jokes ... ( L Uomo Amore needs something that gives it a bit more status ) .. no shittests from the girl .. and later when they left the Gym ( she and a guy i did not know .. but who was surely not her Boyfriend ) she came over and said bye ... where i was chilling at the bar section ... that's what i call a hit ..

very good social effects from guy's like expected .. good hits from women . but not like with my other Gym hard hitters ... i think i'm onto something

-----------------------------------

Today i've applied 2 sprays to the neck and rubbed it in .. ( have choosen some fruity scent. but it smells good ) and went to the post office

the guy who served me was very very helpful and he seemed to be charmed by the stuff ... ( AAAHHHH )

later i met a few friends ( male and female ) and i found the stuff to be good working on the guy's at first but later it had lost it's cool social factor ...

will try with one spray on another occasions ... and will reapp from time to time

Guy's come on ... let's take a walk on the wilde sides ...

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
01-19-2012 2:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Beccah, NewAlpha, Rattlesnake, Pheroquirk, Gojira, Alpha Dream - Banned, shadowknight, idontknow, XPX, halo0073, Grasshopper, Deja Vu, Q-Tips, extraballislit, ohhmygod, baant, Bosshank, Slash, JohnnyHard, eyeofra, Mr Paradiso, zerosix85, Iceali, NuTrix, [email protected]

Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
286 thanks in 362 posts

RE: How Pago finally went GAY / how i finally found some new sites of me
01-19-2012 2:36 PM

I think it's great that you're testing the male 2 male blends for social benefits. I applaud you for keeping an open mind & sharing tehse results with us. I can imagine, from the results I've garnered using Love Potion's male 2 male blends socially, that you will have a lot of fun & unexpected results from using these blends socially Smile
01-19-2012 2:36 PM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro, halo0073, Deja Vu, Iceali, NuTrix
Pagodeiro

Rep Post

Thanks received:

01-19-2012 2:59 PM

(01-19-2012 2:36 PM)Beccah Wrote:  I think it's great that you're testing the male 2 male blends for social benefits. I applaud you for keeping an open mind & sharing tehse results with us. I can imagine, from the results I've garnered using Love Potion's male 2 male blends socially, that you will have a lot of fun & unexpected results from using these blends socially Smile

Thanks a lot Beccah for understanding my goals with that products ...

many guy's have problems making buddies ... and this could be a good approach i thought ..

the male 2 male blends have very much potential i think as well ...

Pago

01-19-2012 2:59 PM
Thanks given by Gojira, Iceali
Gojira
Feeling Positive

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 210
Thanks received:
407 thanks in 134 posts

01-19-2012 4:25 PM

I can't rep you anymore Pago!

That's pretty awesome, and it's true... A lot of guys do have trouble making friends, be it from lack of social ability, fear of rejection, intimidation or other possible problems.

It's never too late to be who you could have been
01-19-2012 4:25 PM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
2029 thanks in 814 posts

01-19-2012 4:44 PM

This is one of the main things I've focused on with mones, just improving my social life and expanding my social circles. One thing I've learned is there is a big discrepancy between the initial reaction -- hypersociality, sticking onto you, talking your ear off, etc -- and the final social outcome of getting thought of positively in the long run and invited to social functions.

In general, Alpha mixes don't seem to do very well for me in this respect. TrueAlpha in low doses does okay, especially with just a bit of est. In fact, I find nothing makes friend's very well in high doses; it seems to be too much, even if it's pleasant. Smaller doses just to steer toward attachment and good vibes and sociality are key.

P74 is pretty good stuff, increases the sense of familiarity. DHEA & DHEAS could be useful. 4-none also seems promising.
01-19-2012 4:44 PM
Thanks given by Beccah, Slash, CG_Jung, Pheroquirk, SeriousSmile, Grasshopper, Deja Vu, Gojira, zerosix85, wiserd, Iceali, NuTrix

Pagodeiro

Rep Post

Thanks received:

01-19-2012 5:43 PM

(01-19-2012 4:25 PM)Gojira Wrote:  I can't rep you anymore Pago!

That's pretty awesome, and it's true... A lot of guys do have trouble making friends, be it from lack of social ability, fear of rejection, intimidation or other possible problems.

That's so true Gojira,

most of the guy's see other guy's only as a competition and they forget that it can be useful to be liked by guy's ...

not to mention that it's a good feeling to get some hearty welcome or a slap on the back from guy's from time to time !

My approach is to get better with guy's ... this means to get really good with them ..
social proof plays a huge role when it comes to women !!

Intimidation is another thing that has to be considered ...

well .. JohnnyHard will have his L Uomo Amore tomorrow .. and i'm curious what he things about it ..

Pago

01-19-2012 5:43 PM
Thanks given by idontknow, Gojira, Iceali, NuTrix
Slash
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
24 thanks in 3 posts

01-19-2012 5:53 PM

I've had the same feeling dbot.

I am a pretty sociable guy already but i wanted mones to take me to another level, like you said expand my social circles. Although they are great on short term basis, meeting people, partying, just making a good overall first impression, it is a whole other game on the long term.

I've had two theories on this. Either the phero signature i give off is too funky and people, although enjoying it during a moment, are put off by it and don't act on their good impression. Or pheromones just have no use long term.

Either way i'm willing to try out some stuff to turn this around. I too recently had a breakthrough with P74, after using nearly half a bottle just plain wrong ( throwing it randomly in mixes ) i sweet spotted it and started using it consistently at about 40 mcg. Got great initial buddy-buddy results with it. Now i have too little left to experiment on and don't want to go on a shopping spree just yet. Although i just got Reporting User Status on AD which should speed up the process Yahoo

One thing i've been thinking about for male/male friendship is consistency. Let me explain. I feel that wearing a somewhat different mix every time with a woman you are seducing isn't actually that bad because it makes her intrigued, she just can put a finger on what it is but she's attracted by the mystery.. follow me ?

The dynamics are different with men. Very quickly we try to categorize in terms of alpha/ beta, does this guy give me value etc. Also the best male friends you have are the ones you feel you understand, you can rely on... All this, to me, points to the fact that giving an inconsistent phero signature around a guy you are trying to "seduce" won't help your cause since, unlike a woman, he might just go ahead and think "there's just something odd about this guy.. he's cool but meh... " I know i have in the past.

I have never tried DHEAS it looks interesting how do you guys recommend using it ?
Also where do you get the Androstadienol and And Pago how could you order bottles of a mix you thought of yourself ??

All in all i'm liking this project ! I'm on board Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2012 6:11 PM by Slash.)
01-19-2012 5:53 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, idontknow, Pheroquirk, halo0073, Gojira, Iceali, NuTrix
Pagodeiro

Rep Post

Thanks received:

01-19-2012 6:23 PM

I've had the same feeling dbot.

I am a pretty sociable guy already but i wanted mones to take me to another level, like you said expand my social circles. Although they are great on short term basis, meeting people, partying, just making a good overall first impression, it is a whole other game on the long term.

that's completely right ... having good effects on the short term does not necessarily mean that people will react the same on long term ..

it's the same with PU .. you can have good success with a girl at one evening ... but when you see her more than a day it's a whole different game ..

I've had two theories on this. Either the phero signature i give off is too funky and people, although enjoying it during a moment, are put off by it and don't act on their good impression. Or pheromones just have no use long term.

there are mones that hit direct ... they need no time to create something ...

and there are mones that need time to work on others .. that's what we call primer pheromones .. they leave an imprint ..

Either way i'm willing to try out some stuff to turn this around. I too recently had a breakthrough with P74, after using nearly half a bottle just plain wrong ( throwing it randomly in mixes ) i sweet spotted it and started using it consistently at about 40 mcg. Got great initial buddy-buddy results with it. Now i have too little left to experiment on and don't want to go on a shopping spree just yet. Although i just got Reporting User Status on AD which should speed up the process Yahoo

P74 did not really work the way for me like it does for others ... i had a good bottle when i ordered it the first time .. this one had some nice effects for me and i burned it by figuring out what it does ..
next bottle i ordered did shit ..

some of my buddies swear on P74 ... especially when combined with A314 it should work best ..

One thing i've been thinking about for male/male friendship is consistency. Let me explain. I feel that wearing a somewhat different mix every time with a woman you are seducing isn't actually that bad because it makes her intrigued, she just can put a finger on what it is but she's attracted by the mystery.. follow me ?

great idea ... makes sense !!

that's why some hard hitting mixes loose their potency when the target is exposed to it several times ... first they get accustomed to your sig ...next they learn how to handle the freaky attraction you cause in them ... and last .. it's surely the something new and overwhelming what makes a good effect

The dynamics are different with men. Very quickly we try to categorize in terms of alpha/ beta, does this guy give me value etc. Also the best male friends you have are the ones you feel you understand, you can rely on... All this, to me, points to the fact that giving an inconsistent phero signature around a guy you are trying to "seduce" won't help your cause since, unlike a woman, he might just go ahead and think "there's just something odd about this guy.. he's cool but meh... " I know i have in the past.

Agreed !!

I have never tried DHEAS it looks interesting how do you guys recommend using it ?

DHEAS is interesting ... it was one of the molecules from the blind testing project and i liked it a lot ...

i'm still struggeling with the ratios as i have only a 25mcg's togo now that JohnnyHard sent me ( still waiting for my own order )
but what i can tell you is that it greatly reduces rejection from other people..

Also where do you get the Androstadienol and And Pago how could you order bottles of a mix you thought of yourself ??

No no .. the product is from Chris ... i just commented on the ingredients and what i think what they do in the mix ..

Beta - Androstadienol you can get from Chris ..

All in all i'm liking this project ! I'm on board Big Grin

great to hear so .. i'm looking forward on your reports about L Uomo Amore

Pago

01-19-2012 6:23 PM
Thanks given by Iceali
Slash
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
24 thanks in 3 posts

01-19-2012 6:42 PM

Oh ok i didn't get you were using l'uomo amore. Your posts are just so full of information Pago Girl haha
01-19-2012 6:42 PM

idontknow
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3810
Thanks received:
2300 thanks in 674 posts

01-20-2012 2:27 AM

Great report, Pago! Glad you finally discovered those new sides of yours!

Quote:
Quote:One thing i've been thinking about for male/male friendship is consistency. Let me explain. I feel that wearing a somewhat different mix every time with a woman you are seducing isn't actually that bad because it makes her intrigued, she just can put a finger on what it is but she's attracted by the mystery.. follow me ?

great idea ... makes sense !!

that's why some hard hitting mixes loose their potency when the target is exposed to it several times ... first they get accustomed to your sig ...next they learn how to handle the freaky attraction you cause in them ... and last .. it's surely the something new and overwhelming what makes a good effect
The same thing happened to me a lot. Used Corpo around a girl-> freaky attraction. Next time corpo-> good attraction. Tried Nude-> freaky attraction, next time Nude-> good attraction. Same with AV and many other mixes. The first time a girl gets in touch with such 'mones, i'd say her receptors get pretty much burned for that kind of 'mones, and the feelings she gets from those 'mones aren't new to her anymore, the next time. Though things like dominance and an alpha signature seem to always work.

Personally, i've never had a problem socializing. In fact people tell me they look at my face, the way i look and act, how kind i am and think i'm a nice reliable person. So guys like me a lot anyways. There's always the question, whether you want to reinforce your natural strengths with pheromones, or you want to make up for weaknesses in your personality.

Quote:that's what we call primer pheromones .. they leave an imprint ..
IMO every mix leaves an imprint. I've found that people would love to hang out with me, once i wore Glace around them. Girls think i'm a bossy, sexy alpha when i wear AV around for some time. They think i'm very hot, wearing Corpo around them. And even though i didn't believe it at first, this effect carries over for months. It's just their impression of you. The attraction those mixes generate will fade within day. Though girls will remember the character traits they attributed to you, because of pheromones, for at least a few months. So 'mones make quite an impact in how people view you. Especially when you meet someone for the first time and already wear pheromones on that occasion.

Journal --- Spring Sale --- Work, First-Date, Club mixes
01-20-2012 2:27 AM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro, XPX, shadowknight, Deja Vu, Grasshopper, JohnnyHard, Iceali, NuTrix, DssMaster

Share This Thread