Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
How Pago finally went GAY / how i finally found some new sites of me
Pheroquirk
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1542
Thanks received:
468 thanks in 201 posts

RE: How Pago finally went GAY / how i finally found some new sites of me
01-24-2012 9:56 AM

Good work, chaps. I agree that this area is underexplored.

A question about Instant Shine/TAA. For me that used to be an excellent social product (except as regards its tendency to make one a bit oblivious). But lately I get nothing from it as a social enhancer. Am I burnt out from it? Has the formula changed? Does the new spirit of the age not play well with IS?
01-24-2012 9:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1250
Thanks received:
2528 thanks in 1010 posts

01-29-2012 4:57 PM

Alright guy's .. and gay's Big Grin

have been clubbing with Luomo ( really i have to cut down the name coz it kills me to type the whole name ) ..

it's very stealth ..

women react very very friendly .. and guy's as well ..

i had really good reactions from a super hot half Kazak and Ukrainian girl ...

this stuff keeps you in the sets .. and creates very friendly reactions from women... zero bitch shields .... ( at least there was not much to see )

i felt amazing with Luomo on .. and honestly i applied a ton this evening

took some Corpo with me that i'd get from a buddy and added a single spray from time to time to make the mix a good bit more sexual and more Alpha ... WIN .. it worked like planned ..

put 2,5ml into a togo ( the one from Lotion crafters what give you 40 sprays ) and filled it up with perfumer's alc !

the idea behind was to have something less concentrated due to steady reapplication .. have seen that Luomo hits good when it's fresh but after 20 mins it loosens it's kick on women a bit ..

after an hour you need to reapp for attraction purposes .. I'm talking about clubbing here and some strong effects and not the usual daytime use .. here you'll be good with 2 to 4 sprays guy's

i found out that once the silk base is dilluted you win with that stuff ... it becomes less glibbery on the skin and you can apply 2x the original amount without becoming greasy !

With guy's i've seen very good reactions as well .. but after i had seen that good effects with women i concentrated on the girls ... sry .. hehe ..

what i noticed is that once we were standing close to a few guy's that you would usually avoid they stopped looking angry !

fantastic product ...

have to modify my game style a good bit but i think it's worth it ... great product

when will be the Valentine Sale Big Grin

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
01-29-2012 4:57 PM
Thanks given by JohnnyHard, NewAlpha, shadowknight, idontknow, Onedzguy, Mr Paradiso, extraballislit, paradigmshift, Pheroquirk, Pheroman, Iceali, NuTrix
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1519
Thanks received:
1392 thanks in 505 posts

03-20-2012 10:47 PM

How's the testing of L'uomo going guys?

I just got a sample and can't wait to try it Big Grin

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
03-20-2012 10:47 PM
Gingiber_Pardus
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
11 thanks in 6 posts

03-21-2012 3:09 AM

Damn you Pago! Angry Another stash en route. You know this has replaced my shoe shopping habit Girl_wink

I'm Jumping on the gay band wagon! Incidentally I live in the gay capital of the UK, you could always come and try your mix out here for international reporting Razz

I initially joined AD to enhance my bf hunting. Phase one completed so onto phase 2:

Not in the market for a bf any more but I am, like you, very interested in the social aspects of mones, although for FZ in particular as I'm moving to Africa in 4 weeks so wanna increase bonds with people I meet there.

My first AlpahD experience so will report in my journal here Smile

My armamentarium: EOW ISB IS TAA TAC TAH TAL TAF TAK P91 P74 P83 MX297 Androstenol Pheromone Oil She Wolf AFA Girl witch
03-21-2012 3:09 AM
Thanks given by NuTrix
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
758 thanks in 282 posts

03-21-2012 6:38 AM

I think you are more than on to something with this, esp if you are planning on using pheromones in a setting that you do not know that many people. I think women tend to notice who the guys are that seem to be popular and have all the other guys hanging around them and clinging to their discussions and thoughts. I mean, you can have the best lines in the world, be pretty easy in opening conversations with women but if you appear to be the lone wolf searching the bar for his evening prey, you are going to be noticed and possibly rejected due to that. Now, if you are comfortable with the guys, seem to have them hanging around you or coming by and talking to you, then not only do you seem popular and OK, but you are now elevated in the status realm and I would think are seen as someone they would want to open them.
I have seen that kind of reaction with Wingman black label so far, but am always open for trying other things when I just go out on my on or with guy friends. Great job stepping into the dark side and crossing that line as Eddie and the Cruisers would say LOL.
03-21-2012 6:38 AM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk, Iceali

halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3363 thanks in 1532 posts

03-21-2012 7:04 AM

There are some girls who go for the loner types. They are the ones who aren't comfortable themselves in a large group of guys.
03-21-2012 7:04 AM
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
758 thanks in 282 posts

03-21-2012 7:39 AM

That is true I am sure Halo, and I did not mean to categorize every woman in that light; however I would think in a group of girls there would be a little peer pressure among them to socialize more with a guy that seemed well liked and comfortable around other guys verses the lone wolf type, who knows LOL.
03-21-2012 7:39 AM
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 881
Thanks received:
788 thanks in 278 posts

05-15-2012 4:41 PM

Anyone else has tried Luomo' Amore? I know it's angled as a guy for guy product but I still get hits from gay men from just using the products I have intended for women. This looks like an awesome social for guys to use if you're bring a playful, jovial, center of attention vibe to a party.

05-15-2012 4:41 PM
Thanks given by NuTrix
Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 251
Thanks received:
1279 thanks in 525 posts

05-15-2012 6:12 PM

Any products geared for attraction gets hits from gay guys.

Just got back from buying some groceries and the butcher handing me some salmon was far to friendly for my comfort, apparently he's off in 30 mins.

Fd
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2012 6:44 PM by Fishdude.)
05-15-2012 6:12 PM
Thanks given by eyeofra

zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 881
Thanks received:
788 thanks in 278 posts

05-15-2012 7:50 PM

Guys, I think as soon as I get the money...I'm going to take a leap of faith and try this out. Commence "PROJECT BROMANCE"

05-15-2012 7:50 PM
Thanks given by Iceali

Share This Thread