Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
How Pago finally went GAY / how i finally found some new sites of me
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 881
Thanks received:
788 thanks in 278 posts

RE: How Pago finally went GAY / how i finally found some new sites of me
05-31-2012 2:26 AM

Got my package and notice there is now some Leak insurance! I can't tell if it's the Dienol or some kind of perfume scent but it smell pretty damn good opening the box.

My baby!

So far preliminary test shows that this works well for both sexes. My initial test targets are asians and they respond well to this. Going to need to do some more testing this week when it doesn't rain.

05-31-2012 2:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by eyeofra, Alpha Dream - Banned, shadowknight, Iceali
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

Thanks received:
788 thanks in 278 posts

06-06-2012 3:38 AM

I posted a short mini-review of Luomo in my journal based upon a few days of field testing on this page here

06-06-2012 3:38 AM
Thanks given by Iceali, NuTrix
robbierobv
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 75
Thanks received:
135 thanks in 50 posts

06-09-2012 6:13 AM

I actually purchased this because of you Pago, and I did it because you spoke about the man to man social abilities of this product. Now I was a little bit afraid of any femininity associated with this piece, so I mildly buffered it with 1 spray of AM and took it for a test run at my job. I would prefer not to specify what it is a do for a living, but to be general, I am around gamblers, so there are not a ton of ladies around. I am very pleasantly surprised to find exactly what I was looking for in a predominantly male setting. This gave me a friendlier characteristic and absolutely enhanced my interactions with reasonable effect. Now I want to say it is the L'Uomo but I would definitely need to give it at least a couple of more weeks before I can have a full opinion on this.

I will try tomorrow solo on this and see if it has any different effect. I am just a tad afraid I might get molested by men in the bathroom at 3am. I wore 3 sprays to the neck with one spray of AM to the wrists

Arsenal:
Androtics: A314 AmmoX2 TUTHX3 ISX2 IH P74 P83 P102 TAL -rone mx454
Alpha Dream: Glace AM L'Uomo A1
True: TA TI TL TJ TE
Hax: X22 C4 M512 WM9 WM9+O WMXtreme WMBlack
Love Scent: NPA Alpha7 SOE EOW ChemSet; a-nol -rone -none a1
Liquid Alchemy Labs: AV Wolf

Wishlist::moil:
Liquid Trust, NUDE, HYPSOC, ODgel, AquaGen on the way, GLACEfb, CORPO on the way, CERTO, TT, TC, XXX, Meo-Nol, B-Nol on the way, A-None
06-09-2012 6:13 AM
Thanks given by Iceali

spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
94 thanks in 38 posts

06-10-2012 4:57 AM

if u can, bring some AM or a none heavy mix in a sample bottle with you. just incase u do get unwanted effects. u can go to the bathroom and apply a spritz or two, to help buffer.

thats what i did when i was testing heavy none mixes, id buffer with a trial size of instant shine or instant openess.
helped me out of a few odd situations.
06-10-2012 4:57 AM
Thanks given by idontknow, Iceali
robbierobv
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
135 thanks in 50 posts

06-10-2012 6:55 AM

lol... that's exactly what I did today actually. I used 4 sprays of L'Uomo to my neck and upper chest and wore that solo to work all day and I took a vial of sample AM got with my first AD order in my pocket incase of any "gaymergency." What I did notice was that I was the MAN today actually. Like every guy in there wanted to be my best friend and very much had my back Sarcastic hand (:big_boss:lol not really "having, my back", it's a figure of speech, it means they were making sure I was OK) in the different situations throughout the day. I had a real sense of protection from the guys around me that seemed to be fueled by the effects of L'Uomo. I couple of times that people would see something that might be a concern and mentioned it to me before I even had a chance to become aware of it myself. (Most stuff I would've just noticed instances later, but guys were really collectively on "my team" today)

Spent the whole day without even touching my AM vial although I thought about doing it a couple of times when I went on break. I thought it to myself I could place a couple of drops of AM on top to see if it helps even more, but I just couldn't tamper with the balance I had going right there. I did not want to add any more -none to the mix because I far to well the effects of over -none around guys, especially when you are expecting these guys to give you tips!!!

Now... just to clear it, I am a significantly masculine guy, who is very sure of myself sexually so I figured that I didn't have to worry about any gay-appeal once I actually am around the guys. Have no problems with any gay people, I have plenty of gay friends, I am a supporter of gay marriage and always have supported their rights to adopt or birth children. I just am not gay acting and I would not want a product that would make me feel gay or act gay or make all the men around me gay. This was not it and it goes heavily to show the point that as331 makes about being congruent. I bet if I was acting the part at a gay location this would have caused serious fireworks and some epic orgy to manifest in the center of the joint, but no, I was acting myself, assertive, friendly and just doing my routine. While people were exceptionally friendly with me and felt better about shooting me an extra couple of bucks ALL the time. (maybe there were trying to get in my pants, idk but I care either $$$)

SWORD FIGHT touche Sarcastic hand

I have always been a big joker and love to have a great time around the dudes so with this being said; L'Uomo seems to be actually rocking it solo for me right now and I am having a hard time believing it. This thing is competing heavily with other previous -mone combinations I've been tinkering for over a month, but I also want to give it more time. I could definitely be having a double day streak of some real fun and easy going days or this mix could be clicking well with my surroundings.

Money fluctuates drastically day to day for me, so, I will have a more certain read of my success after 2 weeks of L'Uomo solo where I can see a clearer average comparison of income over time and stretch of time. I have used -mones at work before so I know what I means for a mix to click around a nice group of people and this seems to certainly be doing its job.

Thanks Chris! Thanks Pago!

Arsenal:

Liquid Trust, NUDE, HYPSOC, ODgel, AquaGen on the way, GLACEfb, CORPO on the way, CERTO, TT, TC, XXX, Meo-Nol, B-Nol on the way, A-None
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2012 6:57 AM by robbierobv.)
06-10-2012 6:55 AM
Thanks given by zerosix85, Pheroquirk, shadowknight, idontknow, Pheroman, Iceali, NuTrix
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

Thanks received:
788 thanks in 278 posts

06-10-2012 12:16 PM

L'uomo is such a kick ass product and the fact that you work in a service based job proves it. The respect and friendliness from men is different than from what I've seen in other Alpha and Male oriented mixes. Masculine and friendly was my primary concern with getting this. I think I almost prefer this to any offered social/attraction mix so far. It contains 4 ingredients (from what I know) but it is mixed well and it shows.

06-10-2012 12:16 PM
Thanks given by Iceali, Pheroman, D_Darko
robbierobv
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
135 thanks in 50 posts

06-11-2012 5:35 AM

(06-10-2012 12:16 PM)zerosix85 Wrote:  L'uomo is such a kick ass product and the fact that you work in a service based job proves it. The respect and friendliness from men is different than from what I've seen in other Alpha and Male oriented mixes. Masculine and friendly was my primary concern with getting this. I think I almost prefer this to any offered social/attraction mix so far. It contains 4 ingredients (from what I know) but it is mixed well and it shows.
Absolutely. The fact it is service based and around tons a males, I have had a real positive non-threatening experience from this particular product. It has been solo with me 2x's to work now and one time buffered with AM@2 sprays. So far it has proven fantastic!

... and btw I really appreciate your threads and posts 0685! You have helped me decide plenty of times whether or not to try "a certain mix" on and your opinions have proven worthy.

Arsenal:

06-11-2012 5:35 AM
Thanks given by zerosix85, Iceali

spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
94 thanks in 38 posts

06-11-2012 12:04 PM

nice review... i get similar results with certo, but more subtle.
just the vibe that the guys are extra chummy, nice, and just generally in a good mood. nobody is a hater in other words. go out of thier way to come find me to chat. etc.
with heavy none mixes i get hated on alot. sometimes to the point of unnecessary machismo chest beating. it works pretty good with certain women but itsnt worth the trouble in public settings for me. ill use none mixes on dates, etc. to set a certain vibe.

definitely interesting thread.
06-11-2012 12:04 PM
Thanks given by Iceali, NuTrix
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

Thanks received:
788 thanks in 278 posts

06-12-2012 4:06 PM

(06-11-2012 12:04 PM)spamz Wrote:  nice review... i get similar results with certo, but more subtle.
just the vibe that the guys are extra chummy, nice, and just generally in a good mood. nobody is a hater in other words. go out of thier way to come find me to chat. etc.
with heavy none mixes i get hated on alot. sometimes to the point of unnecessary machismo chest beating. it works pretty good with certain women but itsnt worth the trouble in public settings for me. ill use none mixes on dates, etc. to set a certain vibe.

definitely interesting thread.

Don't get it wrong. I believe L'uomo is -none heavy but it's buffered to the point where men are not threatened and friendly with you (So long as you're not hitting on their women) and Women find you very attractive. Not hyping this up but I have been wearing this almost every day since I've bought it.

Just cause I felt like making it:

06-12-2012 4:06 PM
Thanks given by Shelly B, Iceali, D_Darko, NuTrix
robbierobv
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
135 thanks in 50 posts

06-13-2012 2:15 PM

L'Uomo does the job to get you "right in" for some reason and shows that you are in charge but very friendly. I am having really awesome stuff happen now that I am pairing this with Glace for work and if anyone else is doing then they know exactly what I mean.

If you use this at work, and you work around a lot of guys, maybe one day we can all say this instead;

Arsenal:

06-13-2012 2:15 PM
Thanks given by zerosix85, shadowknight, Shelly B, Iceali, lifeisgood7, D_Darko, fluffygirl12

Share This Thread