Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Hospital setting
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Hospital setting
02-15-2019 10:27 PM

Hi everyone, hope your day has been going great.

So as you can see from my profile
<--- Not a new user here. I will try to keep this in order (dam my doctor side kicking in or something Rofl)

Goal:
I'm a 3rd year medical student looking to impress my supervising doctor and maybe attracting some female student(s) that are in 25-30 years old range.

My personality
25 yr old, middle eastern descent. I try to be friendly and respecting with everyone but not in a beta way, however not that "alpha" either. Can make the room laugh. Kind of silly but not a clown. Need to see clear interest from girl before pushing further. Can make any girl/guy laugh and can break awkwardness which is cool seeing most students in the medical field tend to be a little weird-ish/competitive. However, trouble building/solidifying new relationships beyond the good friendly initial interaction. This goes for guys or girls. Maybe perceived by others as not too silly but not too serious either.

Mones Goals
I'm looking for respectable but can't be intimidating alpha social status. Impressing my attending doctor is so key for my future and asking for letter of recommendation. Need to kind of "stand out" in that aspect. Most of my supervising doctors are 35+ years old mainly males.

Also some sexual interest from females to be working kind of "under the radar" would be cool as fuck. Nothing can be over the top since I'm in a professional environment. Something that will maybe want a girl to just have a private conversation on the side to allow me to push things further? Haha not too sure how to say it.

Something that will want people in general to hang out outside hospital.

I have a couple of things in mind that I've been researching to meet all these needs but do not want to bias anyone's opinion, so I'll just keep it at that and see what y'all think. Can't spend too much money when ur -300k deep so trying to find "the one" Rolleyes

Your input will be def. appreciated!
Hi
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2019 3:48 PM by PheroJack.)
02-15-2019 10:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Hospital setting
02-16-2019 3:48 PM

History of pheromone use: (optional read, skip if you want)
Even though I've tried TONS of pheromones in my life, I do feel like my young dumbass me did not stick to one product long enough to see what works and what doesn't... worst of all, I jumped to combos straight away more often than not.

I remember specifically getting amazing (more or so consistent) results with Instant Gentleman + Instant Shine + a little bit of Ammo back in highschool (man that was so long ago now! holy....). Had alot of shyness issues/coming out of shell/building game from the ground up as a "fob" so did not go too far, but with slight pushing I could of went really far.

Fast forward 3-4 years after HS, new setting another school in a Caribbean island for medical school. I remember trying Wolf from what I remember solo and consistently for some time... Yet again I probably still did try to do weird combos with the Wolf but I do remember specifically being so sad coming home to find half my bottle spilled out. Built bunch of cool friendships and some hookups at that time but yet again, not 100% sure the most contributing factor.

Also I remember at the point where I was getting bunch of girls and mad respect was that I found my "holy grail" mix: 1x Ascend from XS + 2x Flirt from XS + 2x Instant Shine from Androtics. Things got so good I think I stopped using mones at all. I was also doing mirror affirmations leading up to that point for a long time but now stopped due to recent illness. I will start them again.

I do believe I tried that combo again later on but didn't find it as good (maybe bad mones? different natural mone signature? changes in personality/hormones? stopped affirmations?). Oh yea, a lot of people commented on the Cops in the Ascend and said it smelt weird/bad/like an old aunt they know/etc...

Recent Pheromone use: (optional read, skip if you want)
I honestly do think with my constant travelling around, a bad case of very humid apartment post hurricane back in the carribean where my mones were stored (along with the tropical heat and leaking post-flights, just bad storage in general), a lot of my mones have gotten bad/contaminated.

I've been going to the hospital with Nude from LAL. For sure nurses and staff and patients very friendly saying hello how are you doing with big smiles. I noticed this is not just random because I tried (once again) some random combo of -Androstenone (2.5mg raw molecule from Androtics from baaaaaaaack in the day), a bit of Nude and a bit of something else and that has put people really off/stopped being as friendly.

With Nude though, it feels like what others have reported before, a nice ice breaker but a bit too social. In a way I feel like my natural personality does what Nude helps with, it just brings it out even more.
Anyone?

The faster you fail the faster you succeed.
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2019 3:48 PM by PheroJack.)
02-16-2019 3:48 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-16-2019 10:29 PM

From everything I've read, I personally believe that Alpha Treasures would fit you very well. It's an approachable alpha vibe that is also very attractive to women. I still play with Alpha Treasures fairly often and it hasn't let me down.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-16-2019 10:29 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-17-2019 4:07 AM

I would try wolf and maybe a very small of cops.
I found that with wolf people wanted to help me.

Or maybe you have a similar product you can try.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
02-17-2019 4:07 AM
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-17-2019 1:44 PM

Thank you both for your replies!

These two were def. on my list so I'm glad to see them getting recommended.

From past experiences, Cops have not done me well so I will steer clear from them for now, especially professional setting (don't you feel?)

What do you guys think about Swoon for this situation by the way? That is literally the only other third product I had in my mind.

Appreciate your guys' time So happy

EDIT: What happened to giving other people "Thanks" or reps? Can't seem to find that anymore unless I'm missing something...

(This post was last modified: 02-17-2019 1:52 PM by PheroJack.)
02-17-2019 1:44 PM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

02-17-2019 2:06 PM

Here's my take on the whole situation. First of all you have self esteem issues. Don't fret or feel bad about it. Accept it as a fact and start to work on it.

Women would love, love, love to have a Doctor as a husband. women would love to date a Doctor or future doctor. There are women dreaming about marrying a doctor.

Dude, in all honesty you've got it made. Not sure how everyone is missing that.

Mirror self affirmations are cool but you can't say it and not believe it.

As far as the boss thing is concerned Nude Alpha or Alpha Treasures. Just my opinion but I thing Alpha Treasures is weaker than Nude Alpha.

I like the idea of copulins for you. It would probably get you some respect from other guys. The problem with Cops is they may chase women away as it gives the impression that you have been with one.

Do not date women at work. Been there, done that.

You may think this is a private affair, but is it really? Logic tells you your romantic involvement will impact your co-workers directly. If you sit together in the company cafeteria, will people now feel they should give you privacy? Will they exclude you from certain conversations, because they don't know what you'll relay to your new love?

Consciously or subconsciously, your relationship may influence decisions that go well beyond a lunchroom. Your romance may color everyone's judgment with regard to promotions, projects, team building, and responsibilities. The relationship could make it more difficult for your department—and depending on your position, your company—to operate effectively.

Harassment possibilities

And then there's the H word and all it can entail. If your relationship ends badly, will your ex-love tell HR you were making unwanted advances? Think about how a harassment suit will impact your career.

Source:

Just Brother to Brother talk. So, keep working on your inner man. Make him the best that he can be. Go conquer the world Bro!

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
02-17-2019 2:06 PM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

02-17-2019 7:31 PM

Cops in a medical/bio-medical sciences environment are an absolute no-go IME.

I learned the hard way that women who could respond positively in more relaxed situations were at their most "creep-sensitive" to cops in places like that.
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2019 7:33 PM by polarvoid.)
02-17-2019 7:31 PM
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-18-2019 7:57 PM

Paradox, you are 100% correct about everything you just said.

From personal experience, I will still steer away from Cops because I really do think it would either hit or miss in a professional environment, and these are too high risk stakes I should not be endeavouring.

I would never date a person from the hospital 100%, but who doesn't like the feeling that YOU are being chased and have options King

I'm curious about Nude Alpha now.... The reason why I say this is because of this little Field Report I'm about to drop right now Scratch_one-s_head

I scrubbed very well my neck and all around last night for a fresh start of the week today. Wore 4x Nude all to neck.

Again, everyone is saying hi with big smiles. Staff, patients, nurses (maybe less so because of their deep low key hatred for doctors/medical students). But..... I got walked on!!

The girl I'm assigned with for the 6 weeks and I got this very special patient to assess by the attending doctor. After some digging, I figured out that rare ass disease! Again, capitalize the "I"! Because the partner tried to steal all credit and make it seem like she found it all out (again, this whole competitiveness shit with med students fucking urks me). She also just assumed that's her patient now that she will present for morning report on Friday.

So I was obviously visibly mad/sad about what happened and gave poker face to her till day ended which was 10 minutes after, but still could not make it super awkward but she never got the hint I believe. I could not hold this bullshit inside for too long and msged her after hospital and told her to back off basically (obv in the nicest way possible) I'm presenting this patient since my morning report is assigned on Thursday anyway (before hers). She apologized and tried to play it cool and said she was too excited that it was something out of the norm, bla bla. Whatever it's cool now. But yea, this is the type of shit I'm talking about.

People warm up to me, smile at ease with me, break ices with me with Nude,. But there's this element of "Alphaness" or "Respect" for the lack of better words that is not there. Which is why when you said Nude Alpha it got me thinking. However, I do read that it is mainly a "chick magnet" with the whole fallout effect and stuff, but what about in terms of MALE-TO-MALE respect? I'm having hard time/have not enough time to look up and dig deep in the forums about that aspect of the product since 90%+ of people are reporting on how it affect Female Target 1 and Random Female Target 2, etc....

Nude goes great with my chemistry I do see that. I just need it to be more Alpha. Is the answer literally Nude Alpha? This Lol.

So my candidates are def.: Nude Alpha, Wolf, and Alpha Treasures (in no specific order).

Any other opinions/comments based on everything presented so far?
Again, with my wallet burnt up from loans, I would love to get 1 product and stick it to it (and prevent my OCD ass to go back and forth between products and mess shit up)

Thanks,

(This post was last modified: 02-18-2019 7:59 PM by PheroJack.)
02-18-2019 7:57 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-18-2019 7:59 PM

Alpha Treasures. Just sayin'. Dirol

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-18-2019 7:59 PM
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-18-2019 8:36 PM

Having just learnt from Snoopy that Nude Alpha is just Nude with -none added on top, I have raw -none from Androtics (old good bottle that barely got abused, so I hope) with 2.5mg/spray concentration. Is combining 4x Nude with 1 spray of the -none simulate effect of NA exactly the same?
OBviously nobody know the answer to this for sure, but food for thought popcorn

-none product tend to completely make me ghost / create adverse effect so I'm leaning way more toward the AT.

Quick story for shits and giggles: My brother and I bacccccck in the highschool days put on bunch of Instant Jerk and went to this formal dinner banquet hall that was hosted by Church. We showed up dressed like we came straight from the hood but that was our baseline behaviour/attire knowing us back in the day. I remember also going so last minute and we legit had no idea about anything and had no time to change.

Let's just say the night ended with some FAAAAT guy slapping my brother in the face and me and my bro literally giving him the hardest punches I was capable of in his back and in his face for a straight 2-5 minutes. He came back and apologized to us later. Always showed us mad respect from this point on forward. Def. something we never forget and always a reminder on how true the mones effects are for any skeptics out there haha

(This post was last modified: 02-18-2019 9:12 PM by PheroJack.)
02-18-2019 8:36 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mone advice appreciated,here´s the setting: Abraxas 1 2,965 10-12-2015 10:54 AM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Voodoo VS GOA for classroom setting? in3deep 12 6,017 05-24-2015 2:22 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Beach mones biker setting flacowww 2 1,574 04-11-2015 12:53 PM
Last Post: flacowww
  Tips in hospital NaughtywillCRY 2 1,347 03-03-2013 3:43 PM
Last Post: NaughtywillCRY