Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Hospital setting
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Hospital setting
04-13-2019 4:50 PM

Hey guys...
waiting to get a haircut so decided to update...

So to address everyone, Im not reading the book for means of acquiring more PUA marketing bullcrap. I believe Ive seen and learnt all the necessary basics from my yearssssss of reading books and watching videos. Thankfully I never spent a dime on any of it so cant complain about or regret doing that haha. Its just this book seems so raw and more inner game oriented, which is something I wanted to refresh on. Its very old book that many PUA material took ideas from and expanded on, fancied, or based methods out of. Its just for fun really.

Anyway,..for today’s clinic didnt shower last night but used couple hazel witch soaked cotton on app points,

Today 4x charisma and 4x TLG...
I need to mention that I was very hazy so my energy and friendliness didnt warm up right away... the reason why I mention this because this shows me how powerful and nice this mix is...

Patients: people were still chatty, friendly, talkative af... This stood out to me the most because usually people who act like this are reciprocating my mood but I really l felt dead on the inside and was sluggish. That def. was something out of norm for me.

Female partner: dying at anything I say. Very friendly. That bubbly nice / not annoying vibe.

Married latina girl: very nice and smiley. I swear she is trying to subtly suggest me to invade more her personal space but I know when I just accidently bumped into her, she made a big fuss saying “Dont touch me” so I try to be very careful now because fuck hoes. lol. Really friendly though overall.

The black hot chick that I mentioned before: hella nice with mee and we def touched legs today for more than abit. We exchanged numbers at one point so maybeeeeee I can try jus being friendly when she finishes with this clinic (very soon). Not sure tho.

The bitchy wife: she smiles at me! Not big smile from the heart but way less forced than before.

The physician: too busy to give a fuck about any student.

The bitchy never smiling nurse: we had the most amount of words in a convo exhanged today. Wasnt even trying to be nice but I did before for many times and just kind of gave up because I realized she is not about life... but hey she was kinda nice with me today!

Couple more staff members: very nice and easy going with me.

Cant ask for more out of pheromones I think.

Peaceeee out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The faster you fail the faster you succeed.
04-13-2019 4:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Hospital setting
06-30-2019 2:50 PM

Hey guys, it's been a very a long time and my thread got bumped back at least couple pages! Nice to see some activity around here tbh..

Anyway... hope everyone reading this has been feeling well and doing great things in life.

I've had not had as much chance to go test things but here's a couple things I wanted to follow up on:

- I had Ascend and Cohesion on one day and felt like this was giving me mad curious serious looks from women. This very platonic study buddy female friend that is kind of a player herself (more tied down now with a bf but still....) had me sleep next to her in bed so I do not get bothered by my roommate the next day ( I asked her) , and even though no sex happened, let's just say some things happened under the cover ;)

- I've had a pheromone combo "revelation" moment like couple weeks ago: Wolf + Imperium. I don't know why now I had such a strong feeling for the combo of these two. Don't have either right now and the cash is kind of low, so must wait a little.

- I've, very sadly, stopped doing affirmations or playing subliminals at night. When life gets busy, I tend to loose good habits like that, goddang it. I want to start doing that again tbh... On a brighter note, I started working out! This is a big achievement for me since I'm skinny but got a very noticeable fat belly these days. I have not lifted weights since highschool and even back then I never really got results. My arms are small-ish and my body is not big so it's time to hopefully get in shape, and maybe make me feel a bit more confident.

- Went out last night with my brother and a friend (they both visiting me), and social anxiety crippled all of us, it was just sad. There were so many girls out and about. We were just standing there helpless, it felt like absolute shit. Kept bar hopping a little bit and walking around till we all called it a night. By end of night, I told them I did not want to be a burden on them if they are more willing to take action so I decided to just sit on a bench outside a bar. I just felt disappointed with my social skills, especially that this has been an area in my life that I spent such long time to try to improve. Two random guys came to chat up but they were also sad and feeling low about the SAME thing. It's like I attracted their negative energy to mine as well. My bro and friend came back a bit later with also 0 action or results.
The disappointment in the air was surreal. I really do wish I was more extrovert and not have such bad social anxiety especially in night setting. I feel so out of place in a club setting, never danced or can get myself to dance in public, and the issue is I know I have this problem but can't fix it (it's not like I'm in my own bubble and satisfied with myself). It's so hard to get myself to be that hype to match the environment. This is so frustrating as it has been a life long issue since I was a teen. If I had the money, I would have def. tried a bootcamp of some sort by now even though I know people say very mixed things about them, but personally I find any kind of exposure and pushing myself would yield great results that will stick. I just never got my feet wet on any level when it comes to meeting complete strangers, which is honestly very depressing to me. I'm not looking for any advice on this matter since I know from previous times it will only go so far. The only thing that can help is that if someone is willing to meet up and help push me (literally) in the right direction, LOL. I don't mean to sound like a downer but I'm speaking my heart out here.

If you are still reading this far, thank you! Anything you guys say is highly appreciated always.

Peace out.

The faster you fail the faster you succeed.
06-30-2019 2:50 PM
MusikMan
Checking out the place

Rep Post

RE: Hospital setting
07-01-2019 7:53 AM

Sounds like your self esteem is very low.

Doing things you are good at can help you (what are you good at?) but it sounds like you have hit a really low point.

I suggest getting some counselling (a male counsellor) set out what you want from the start - to be more confident with the ladies - and see how it goes.

You might try doing some voluntary charitable work. Working alongside some women would be a good way to get to know them better as a species and you would be doing a job you could be proud of at the same time. Pick a charity / voluntary group that has the most hotties!

Building muscle and doing strong 'manly' things is fine but one of muscles women are most interested in is your brain. Make sure that is in good shape first.

I think you need some good one to one counselling (therapy, psychodynamic / all round) you could also try hypnosis - to be less fearful of approaching women.

Bought many, All smelled too bad to use much.
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2019 8:02 AM by MusikMan.)
07-01-2019 7:53 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mone advice appreciated,here´s the setting: Abraxas 1 2,143 10-12-2015 10:54 AM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Voodoo VS GOA for classroom setting? in3deep 12 5,262 05-24-2015 2:22 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Beach mones biker setting flacowww 2 1,342 04-11-2015 12:53 PM
Last Post: flacowww
  Tips in hospital NaughtywillCRY 2 1,125 03-03-2013 3:43 PM
Last Post: NaughtywillCRY