Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Hospital setting
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Hospital setting
03-01-2019 9:08 PM

Ok so friday!

Witch hazel on my app points twice before i sleep. Didnt shower.

In the morning, 5 drops of Charisma... waited 5 min then sprayed 3 cologne sprays on top. The issue with the dropper pipette thingy is that it gives inconsistent drop sizes. I think from now im sticking to 4 drops no matter what tho, especilly that Im going thru the bottle like its water!

So this felt a bit overwhelming in terms of self effects. It was like I was either too chill or it was friday and I was just tired too.

Effects on others.... people passing by it was veryyyy good with all the smiles and stuff but some people just nothing. Def had a strong presence walking around everywhere tho!

Things of noteworthy:

- The arrogant annoying dude we are chill now. He legit wants to be friends. Matter fact he lives in same apartment complex and he drove me with him an hour ago to grab some free cookies fr this gourment restaurant! He has an odd social personality but undrneath I can feel he is just a nice dude that wants to make some friends.

- Its very hard to see blatant IOIs in a professional healthcare environment especially because you dont want the bad rep, shit talking from staff, bla bla... For example talking with this female student that Ive met just once before, she was laughing and being nice.... but its so hard to gauge the actual attraction level because of the setting we are in.

- The 6/10 (new) female student that I chatted up before the meeting once was working on the same patient I was assigned to and she was super friendly with me and took any oppurtinty to laugh with me.

- The new female resident is TOO HYPER and type A personality. Drillling me with questions in her first day. So thats a trend Im seeing now. Residents and Attending dr wanna bombard me and pimp me with questions with this new phero signature. I dont have a problem with it but I just wonder whats that all about. Otherwise she seems OK with me... too early to tell because her first day and she was frazzled and everything was just all over the place.

- Something very weird happen: this patient I was talking to with my female partner about why she came in, etc... 10 mins in the room she started getting a panic attack that according to her never happens unless she is going to a plane. I wonder if my phero could have played a role in that at all? Anyone can attest to that? Very weird indeed. This is also another reason I will not go over 4 drops again just in case this was a trigger or something.

- Female partner very friendly and nice with me. I like how she is more submissive and stuff. I dont like this overhypness that she is bound to get so mad points for that effect!

Thats it for now. No mones thru the weekend just for a break (and to save it too lol).

Everyone have a great weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The faster you fail the faster you succeed.
03-01-2019 9:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Hospital setting
03-03-2019 6:14 PM

So report for shits and giggles,

Put bunch of the Risque wisque w/ Wanted man sample before going to a hookah place... it was saturday night it was basically loud af and felt like a freaking club... Thats not my kinda vibe and I was in the mood for a relaxing environment with couple the homies. Good for the pheromones I put but bad for me LMAO.

To start off we got into the uber and I was sitting up front..it was this nice latina (?) chick and she was super friendly and nice with us and tried to be funny... she chuckled at a couple things i said .

Then we go inside and got some serious ass stares from women all around it was def noticable... Straight stare to the face then look away once I catch them looking type of stuff...Thats the most I would have gauged from this setting...

Later we went to a gas station convience to grab snacks and this black lady waitin in line laughed at somethin i said to my friend... she stared couple more times...

Didnt shower. Today gotta haircut and the lady was super nice and chatty with me and told me she is suprised Im not married yet.. lol.

The uber lady on the way back was intially quiet but then starts actin super friendly and nice with me and even wanted to help me with some of the grocieries in the middle of hardcore rain.

The -none seems to be working on black women which is a race that never seem attracted to me. So that was def something very interesting to see.

Gunna witch hazel and shower tonight before hospital. My attending Dr for the week is this emotionless really bland no emotion giving person so I wonder if charisma will even do anything on him. Lets see

Thinking about ordering more Charisma and maybe The Love God.

Peace out!

03-03-2019 6:14 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: Hospital setting
03-03-2019 7:06 PM

Nice! Yup, Wanted Man is a ton of fun but seriously, The Love God gets the 'Gawk and Awe' (trademark by Gladen) as well as adding an extra 'hook' where everyone wants to be your friend (or FWB) depending on the situation. I'm glad that Charisma has been working so well for you also! I like that one as a great attractive social that can go sexual in the right situations.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-03-2019 7:06 PM
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-03-2019 8:28 PM

Ordered your mix Snoopy! The Love God

How risky is it to use this in a hospital environment would you say? And from the little 4.5ml bottle, what is your recommended dosage?

(This post was last modified: 03-03-2019 8:28 PM by PheroJack.)
03-03-2019 8:28 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-03-2019 9:52 PM

(03-03-2019 8:28 PM)PheroJack Wrote:  Ordered your mix Snoopy! The Love God

How risky is it to use this in a hospital environment would you say? And from the little 4.5ml bottle, what is your recommended dosage?

It isn’t risky from the standpoint of being polarizing, however it can create some serious infatuation in the women around you. I would go with two or three drops to start and adjust from there. Start low.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2019 11:58 PM by Snoopyace.)
03-03-2019 9:52 PM
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-04-2019 8:25 PM

OK so while I'm waiting on TLG to arrive, here's my report from today....

Clean slate (= assume from now on Witch hazel + Scrubbed in shower)

4 cologne sprays... waited few mins.... 4 drops of Charisma all to neck. Side question: with Long sleeve shirt + White coat + Long pants I can't find anywhere else with a peripheral pulse that can give good diffusion for an application point... Unless you consider the temporals but I don't want to break out.

Married hot blonde girl liked my haircut and complimented me on it. Even laughed at something I said in front of everyone lol. She's so cute + smart + great personality. Oh man the things I would do for such beauty lol.

My female partner and I are with the type A personality Resident Dr + Emotionaless Attending Dr for this week.

Female partner: still very nice with me. Respect. Laughs before I finish sentence sometimes. We cool. Not annoying, not demanding. Can't complain.

Other students: everyone saying hi on the regular now (everyone was still low key awkward as of like 2 weeks ago). Arrogant guy still arrogant and unnecessary comments sometimes but cool with me and actually caught a ride with him back home with him today. I really think the dude is trying to just make friends.

Resident Dr: complete change the more she's exposed to my cloud. More smiley. I'm also finding her more attractive :? confused about that because I could not see her in that kinda light at all last week lmao. She's also giving me more respect overall. Oh man, can't wait what would TLG do to her Twisted I can sense her wild side low key. And I can feel it's REALLY wild lmao.

Attending Dr: Awkward, weird, does not give feedback. Non-verbal communication says he prefers his race >>> anyone else. Yes, I'm basically calling him a non-verbal racist. He does not give me eye contact AT ALL. The more I stayed in the room with him, that changed a bit. Whatever Search

Random people: nice and friendly hi's . I like it. Some people straight up nothing. The more I chill around someone the friendlier and more open they become.

Random stupid combo intervening thought: How would 2 drops of Nude do with 4 Charisma drops? Lol. Been also having this instinct feeling of Bad Wolf doing well with me but hey, I just might be tripping. Only if money wasn't an issue, goddang.

Peace out

03-04-2019 8:25 PM

PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-05-2019 7:13 PM

Clean slate.

Started doing Corry Skyy affirmations for 30 minutes everyday before sleeping. Playing Alpha Male from Realsubliminals all night as well. Second day doing all of this. Shall continue everyday.

Let me try to keep this short because I gotta study

Application: 3-4 sprays cologne... waited a bit then 4 drops of Charisma.

Effect on self: can't tell if pheromones even affect me personally since years anymore. Maybe so but can't really tell nothing of obvious.

Random strangers passing by: same thing. Smileys, hi's, all good and more than I expect sometimes. Very good in that aspect. Of course you still get your occasional nothingness from some people but that's expected. One nurse went out of her way to try and help me when I was trying to figure out my way around. Very nice of her. The hot blonde student (non-married one) was smiley af with me.

Female partner: bit more annoying today. Today, she is not vibing as much respect with me. Still chuckles at things I say and sometimes before I even say it. Friendly, sometimes annoying but cool with me. Whatever.

Resident dr: very smiley and ready to laugh at whatever I say. Still gives me lotta respect. More so than before. We way cooler than before. I like how she's reacting to this. Oh man, can't wait for how she will respond to TLG though *fingers crossed*

Patients: very nice and receptive with me. One old-ish lady, mind you she was on painkillers and kind of out of it, kept calling me handsome and legit hitting on me Lol.

Attending Dr: still a fucking weirdo. Awkward. Can't wait till this week to be done so I don't ever have to deal with him again. We are okay though but meh, everyone else think the same btw.

Arrogant/previously annoying dude: we went to pickup food, he drove me. We also cool now.

Random thoughts: I really like LPMP and hope they keep their pherotine lines always because, look at it, it made me a recurrent customer! I also just discovered that they have basically an "Office-respect" mix that is unisex called Swimming with the Sharks. Wonder why I was never suggested that one before? Maybe because it's pure respect and no attraction? Or what is it, I can't tell really, especially that they don't list the ingredients. Oh and also I'm basically halfway done through my Charisma bottle, which was fairly quick imo.

That's all for now.
Peaaaace Sun bespectacled

(This post was last modified: 03-05-2019 7:29 PM by PheroJack.)
03-05-2019 7:13 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-05-2019 10:39 PM

(03-05-2019 7:13 PM)PheroJack Wrote:  Clean slate.

Random thoughts: I really like LPMP and hope they keep their pherotine lines always because, look at it, it made me a recurrent customer! I also just discovered that they have basically an "Office-respect" mix that is unisex called Swimming with the Sharks. Wonder why I was never suggested that one before? Maybe because it's pure respect and no attraction? Or what is it, I can't tell really, especially that they don't list the ingredients. Oh and also I'm basically halfway done through my Charisma bottle, which was fairly quick imo.

That's all for now.
Peaaaace Sun bespectacled

The reason I'd never suggested Swimming With Sharks was because you'd mentioned something about wanting a more all around respect and attraction blend where Swimming With Sharks is more about focus and being all business. It gets the job done but isn't the most social.

Yup, the whole point behind the Pherotine sizes was to give a slightly larger sample size. New ones come out every February during the 'Pherotine' month where every new release is a pheromone boosted one.

(This post was last modified: 03-05-2019 10:41 PM by Snoopyace.)
03-05-2019 10:39 PM
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Hospital setting
03-06-2019 6:10 PM

ahhh Thanks snoopy that makes sense now. How about combining Charisma and SWS haha xD I feel like that have never been done before, but probably for better reason...

Anyway...
Clean slate.

3 cologne sprays + 4 drops Charisma.

More or less similar report as above except for following:

- The resident Dr is so cool with me, sometimes hair flipping. Always smiling with me. We cool af.

- The hot blonde nonmarried girl was my partner today when seeing a patient! Lol the odds of that happening are kinda slim, made me wonder if Corry skyy affirmation have to do anything with it. She was super cute and nice with me giving me a little bit of tap on the arm, and just leaning over super close almost touching when we walking. We started texting to set up meeting with patient and txted a bit after to discuss it ... i try to be a lil silly/funny over text and she has not beenvery reciprocal on that so still no expectations whatsoever (probably has a bf or something so maybe hesitant but who knows and who cares haha)

- The Emotionless Attending Dr is actually cracking a smile at me whenever I see him pass by? Say word lmao. Def not something of norm so had to mention that.

- Im not even “looking” or scanning on how random passing by strangers are reacting to this and just was going about my day today. In one instance I was looking at my phone walking doing something and this lady legit broke my attention while I was passing by her to say hi to me lol. Never seen her before btw. That was an interesting hit lol.

Random thoughts: im proud to say this is the longest time Ive mustered this self control in terms of testing a solo product and not jump into a combo of some sort... It really does take knowing how each product affect you and mainly the people around you before you are able to comfortably mix them for possible synergy. Even when knowing how two different products seperately work, mixing them might lead to very unexpected results since they both might be sharing 1 molecule in common and you might have just tipped over the scale skewing the vibe you are projecting and thus the results (either to the better or worse).

Im also not sure if its staying solo with Charisma or LPMP or Charisma (or all these things!) but by far this is the most consistent results Ive ever felt in my pheromone experience.... and thats saying a lot. I will comfortably say Ive probably worn pheromones over 500+ times in my lifetime.

Again, thank you Snoopy for the great suggestion and thank you everyone for your input, it’s always appreciated.

Peacee

(This post was last modified: 03-06-2019 6:12 PM by PheroJack.)
03-06-2019 6:10 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-06-2019 11:13 PM

You are very welcome! Glad you are having fun with Charisma!

I haven't tried combining SWS and Charisma but from experience with both, I'd guess that the phero sig of each one might be a bit conflicting. I could be wrong, however. Give it a try and see how it works! popcorn

03-06-2019 11:13 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mone advice appreciated,here´s the setting: Abraxas 1 1,977 10-12-2015 10:54 AM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Voodoo VS GOA for classroom setting? in3deep 12 5,183 05-24-2015 2:22 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Beach mones biker setting flacowww 2 1,317 04-11-2015 12:53 PM
Last Post: flacowww
  Tips in hospital NaughtywillCRY 2 1,103 03-03-2013 3:43 PM
Last Post: NaughtywillCRY