Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Homemade New Pheromone Additive?
Blacky Chan
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 21 posts

Star Homemade New Pheromone Additive?
05-29-2013 10:40 PM

So I'm running low on cash and New Pheromone Additive. After some research i found New Pheromone Additive contains equal parts -none and Androstadienone @.48 mg/ml. So i went through my stash and found both i have both at 25mcg/spray.

I was aiming for 5:1 ratio. I used 6 sp, Androstadienone (all i had left) and 6 sp of -none in a 5ml togo then filled it to about 3.5ml mark. Is my math correct?
05-29-2013 10:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Jolly Jumper
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 182
Thanks received:
346 thanks in 166 posts

RE: Homemade New Pheromone Additive?
06-01-2013 11:10 AM

(05-29-2013 10:40 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  So I'm running low on cash and New Pheromone Additive. After some research i found New Pheromone Additive contains equal parts -none and Androstadienone @.48 mg/ml. So i went through my stash and found both i have both at 25mcg/spray.

I was aiming for 5:1 ratio. I used 6 sp, Androstadienone (all i had left) and 6 sp of -none in a 5ml togo then filled it to about 3.5ml mark. Is my math correct?

As I've seen, New Pheromone Additive contains three components and none is the biggest culprit. Androstadienone is allegedly also contained but I highly doubt that it is in the same amount as the none and there's still the unknown player in there...

So no, I don't believe you can make your own makeshift New Pheromone Additive as of now.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2013 11:10 AM by Jolly Jumper.)
06-01-2013 11:10 AM
Thanks given by 20 Franc
Blacky Chan
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 21 posts

06-01-2013 8:01 PM

(06-01-2013 11:10 AM)Jolly Jumper Wrote:  As I've seen, New Pheromone Additive contains three components and none is the biggest culprit. Androstadienone is allegedly also contained but I highly doubt that it is in the same amount as the none and there's still the unknown player in there...

So no, I don't believe you can make your own makeshift New Pheromone Additive as of now.
According to thls page New Pheromone Additive has 2 ingredients in equal amounts.

And in this link the maker of New Pheromone Additive confirms it does contain Androstadienone
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-N-P-A-conta...stadienone ?highlight=additive
06-01-2013 8:01 PM
Jolly Jumper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
346 thanks in 166 posts

06-02-2013 6:13 AM

If that were to be the case, it would be awesome. Guess you'll just have to make the mix and see if it works. Do a small amount, just a few drops of each as a start so you don't waste too much if it turns out to be a dud.
06-02-2013 6:13 AM
Jolly Jumper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
346 thanks in 166 posts

06-02-2013 6:18 AM

(06-01-2013 8:01 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  According to thls page New Pheromone Additive has 2 ingredients in equal amounts.

And in this link the maker of New Pheromone Additive confirms it does contain Androstadienone
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-N-P-A-conta...stadienone ?highlight=additive

The second link doesn't work. However I remember reading somewhere in Love scent's forum that New Pheromone Additive contains Androstadienone . I still doubt that it's in equal amount to the none and that those are the only ingredients.
06-02-2013 6:18 AM

D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1273
Thanks received:
573 thanks in 254 posts

06-02-2013 7:44 AM

No way will you ever recreate New Pheromone Additive. There's definitely more to it than just none and Androstadienone .

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
06-02-2013 7:44 AM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45
thundr
calm like a bomb

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2382
Thanks received:
4404 thanks in 839 posts

06-02-2013 11:16 AM

I wouldn't place much faith in any advertisement or product ingredient list from the manufacturer. This is a very misdirecting business and often ingredients and even amounts claimed are misinformative to deflect any attempts at cloning recipes.

Np.a no question has more than 2 ingredients. None, yes. Androstadienone , yes but in small amount. Edge has much more Androstadienone than np.a. also there's the mystery ingredients. One of which I feel is some form of copulin type molecule. Maybe not an actual copulin, it could be an ester of a cop, idk. I think this ingredient is what makes np.a so unpredictable. I'm not going by much more than what I feel when I wear the product so take this as my personal take on ingredients.

I also think there is one more none-like molecule that signals some form of sex vibe. Similar to how certain species in the animal kingdom have gland secretions that signal its time to mate. The biochemists over ay lacroy are incredibly intelligent and I wouldn't put it past them to have either mimicked or isolated a similar phenomena in humans. Our natural phero sig changes many times throughout the day depending on environmental conditions, hormone balance, mood, health, etc. Therefore A sexually charged male gives off a whole diff sig than a male at rest.

I think np.a gives off a sexually charged male sig which is why if the female picking up the sig is not receptive to it, you then get the weirdness np.a is infamous for. If the female is receptive then its go time and weirdness be damned. Haha

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
06-02-2013 11:16 AM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, Pagodeiro, KIMBA, Pheroman
Spearfisher
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
26 thanks in 15 posts

06-02-2013 1:50 PM

(06-02-2013 11:16 AM)thundr Wrote:  I wouldn't place much faith in any advertisement or product ingredient list from the manufacturer. This is a very misdirecting business and often ingredients and even amounts claimed are misinformative to deflect any attempts at cloning recipes.

Np.a no question has more than 2 ingredients. None, yes. Androstadienone , yes but in small amount. Edge has much more Androstadienone than np.a. also there's the mystery ingredients. One of which I feel is some form of copulin type molecule. Maybe not an actual copulin, it could be an ester of a cop, idk. I think this ingredient is what makes np.a so unpredictable. I'm not going by much more than what I feel when I wear the product so take this as my personal take on ingredients.

I also think there is one more none-like molecule that signals some form of sex vibe. Similar to how certain species in the animal kingdom have gland secretions that signal its time to mate. The biochemists over ay lacroy are incredibly intelligent and I wouldn't put it past them to have either mimicked or isolated a similar phenomena in humans. Our natural phero sig changes many times throughout the day depending on environmental conditions, hormone balance, mood, health, etc. Therefore A sexually charged male gives off a whole diff sig than a male at rest.

I think np.a gives off a sexually charged male sig which is why if the female picking up the sig is not receptive to it, you then get the weirdness np.a is infamous for. If the female is receptive then its go time and weirdness be damned. Haha

I had most blatant-gettin laid hits with New Pheromone Additive... For self effects sometimes I feel very horny, once I can remember I was quite aggressive... Deer in the headlights from girls and once from a guy (didn't look gay)
What would the weirdness or negative reaction look like? Different than normal mone OD?
06-02-2013 1:50 PM
Blacky Chan
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 21 posts

06-02-2013 1:56 PM

(06-02-2013 1:50 PM)Spearfisher Wrote:  I had most blatant-gettin laid hits with New Pheromone Additive... For self effects sometimes I feel very horny, once I can remember I was quite aggressive... Deer in the headlights from girls and once from a guy (didn't look gay)
What would the weirdness or negative reaction look like? Different than normal mone OD?

New Pheromone Additive od is like any -none od. Beta guys give you lots of personal space, alpha guy may challenge you. Make friends will feel uncomfortable around you.
06-02-2013 1:56 PM

thundr
calm like a bomb

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2382
Thanks received:
4404 thanks in 839 posts

06-02-2013 2:32 PM

Yeah man np.a has produced by far the strongest and most undeniable sex hits of any other product I've tried. If the chick is diggin ur butter and receptive, then np.a seals the contract in ink no question.

If she's not into you or she's riding the fence, most of the time it gives off that giggitty giggitty dude on family guy vibe even if ur not acting like that goon. Somehow she still sees this about you.

As far as OD on np.a Blacky Chan hit it on the head. It's nearly identical to none ODs. In my experiences it takes the society aspect out of the encounter and takes it to a more primitive level. Beta guys get very submissive and the alpha types will begin to size you up to judge whether you fit this high none sig. If you have tatts, decent muscled frame, height, that crazy look in your eye, the attitude, and or height and presence, huge social proof within the group, etc. most often you get a bit of staring, maybe a few shit tests, some chest beating, and a guarantee they are gonna talk shit on you behind your back. But that's the extent of it and often it diffuses itself as long as you stay cool.

However, if you are meek, weak looking, beta type, scrawny, poor attitude, failed shit tests already, party fouled, low status in the group, wearing lots of fresh glace, no bitches, etc. then you can almost guarantee you are getting fucked with. The amog will set to make you his bitch either socially and or physically.

As far as chicks go they will make limited or no eye contact, sometimes snuggle up to a trusted male friend, leave your presence quickly, and generally have low interest in talking to you or even being near you. On the flip side, once in a blue moon during a none OD a Caucasian granny, African American or Latina cougar will all but try to rape you. Also attracts broken home mental types that seem to seek out that chaotic unrealistic signature as well.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2013 2:45 PM by thundr.)
06-02-2013 2:32 PM
Thanks given by Spearfisher, KIMBA, CanadianGuy45, veramis, Pheroman

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Pheromone Additive first application vs others briann 15 1,013 02-07-2013 5:31 PM
Last Post: briann
  New Pheromone Additive & Glace MicPhero 14 2,110 12-13-2012 1:56 PM
Last Post: Rileydc84
  Strange effect of New Pheromone Additive/woman Rodiola 11 1,237 10-28-2012 10:52 PM
Last Post: AlternativeGirl
  Turn Up The Heat or New Pheromone Additive ? toutsif 8 1,751 06-28-2012 2:26 AM
Last Post: ocd