Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Holy Grail + LadyKiller, the all around combo for women of all ethnicity
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Holy Grail + LadyKiller, the all around combo for women of all ethnicity
01-05-2020 4:54 AM

Have been sick for a while..got a nasty cold.Ran it yesterday it has pull...but weren't many women yesterday...went out too late. Need to test like a week or two.Not sure if my HG too old or went bad due to high heat...liquid is not clear and has a yellowish hue...could be just its color...not 100% sure it wa s clear in the 1st place.Edit: My HG went bad for sure...no self effects or the vip effect. Will not post until I see something good ...maybe I will get a new bottle later to test.
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2020 1:48 AM by jb20.)
01-05-2020 4:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-15-2020 7:02 AM

(05-30-2019 12:53 PM)jb20 Wrote:  You don't reapp ? product feels like need a reapp after 6 hours..Hi

nope, seems like 1 spray of each works just fine. Plus most of my social interactions do not last more than 6 hours.

Plus, my HG and LK is yellowish as well, but they still works, might be the scent package. Try shaking it before you spray it. I learned that this stuff is weaker when it is at full bottle, but gets easier and stronger with hits as you are using the bottle, around the half way point. But when it is full, shaking it helps a lot with the mone content you get in a spray.
01-15-2020 7:02 AM

jb20

Rep Post

01-18-2020 9:12 PM

Gave it few more tries..people trying to chat you up...made some friends too. For me 2 sprays is better...but will use 1 due to too much Androstadienone ..2 maybe once in a while. I can def confirm I get Androstadienone effects on high carb/sugar days...compared to 40 carb 30/40 fat 30/20 protein days...healthy fats like nuts.Going to test it for a week then going to test p919 and aura...raw and pherocide(might take a break from Androstadienone products for a while have been wearing for like a month very heavily). Only downside is Androstadienone . There is some similarity with BO and LK ...I see women doing ear to ear smiles(quality was avg tho so didn't do anything)...could just be me cuz I have been hitting the gym hard too..my muscles are obvious under my shirt...you know they like them muscles. LK def makes women bold and sometimes make them take the lead, while HG gives a VIP happy effect. There is some trust and respect with LK too...and def an imprint on people you interact. Yet to be seen if this will become a staple...their products are decent but with Androstadienone effects, needs to show some solid results for me. Hey I hate Androstadienone with a passion. As for HG ..self-effects def takes a while to get to me...because of the yellow thing I guess.It was def better when new...It has been like 1 year+ old and no idea how long it has been sitting at the third party vendor I got. It def seems to hit all ethnicities and work somewhat similar to your report.
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2020 9:54 PM by jb20.)
01-18-2020 9:12 PM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-19-2020 4:53 AM

(01-18-2020 9:12 PM)jb20 Wrote:  seems to hit all ethnicities and work somewhat similar to your report.

Yep, seems like you got it. I actually never gotten any Androstadienone effects with this one, and I'm sensitive to Androstadienone . There is 7 Keto DHEA in this, which is a supplement to counter the Androstadienone .

I liked this combo so much that I brought 5 bottles of each, Brad was nice enough to give me 2 free bottles of each. With the rate I'm going, one spray per about 3 days of a week, I have enough to last me a couple years.

I also recently started combining this with SXD-9, 3 products is as much as I go. My report is in the Men Section about turning any products into "Voodoo".
01-19-2020 4:53 AM
jb20

Rep Post

01-20-2020 11:45 PM

^ K will check it out. After like 4 hours, people kind of feel preoccupied/lose their patience sometimes...not in a bad way..like in a rush. Status is bit down sometimes...bit too friendly,have seen women straight up follwing me to sitting next to me.Men and women notice the copulines and try getting closer to me;to appear cooler. Also people tend not to charge for extra services sometimes...have seen this with LK solo..there is some forgetfulness/carelessness with LK solo too.
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2020 11:49 PM by jb20.)
01-20-2020 11:45 PM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-21-2020 3:15 PM

(01-20-2020 11:45 PM)jb20 Wrote:  there is some forgetfulness/carelessness with LK solo too.

I experienced this as well, but at 1 spray for each, it is very mildly so.
01-21-2020 3:15 PM

masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-26-2020 4:16 AM

(01-18-2020 9:12 PM)jb20 Wrote:  For me 2 sprays is better...but will use 1 due to too much Androstadienone

I take back what I said before about not getting Androstadienone negative effects. I had two spray of each today and not only I OD'd on none(seeing intimidation from people) but at end of day. I was not motivated to do anymore dancing

Androstadienone lowers your testosterone, which destroys your energy and motivation to do things, and if it goes even lower, you get the depression. I took some testosterone pills thinking that it will keep my t-levels high enough to avoid all this, but I was wrong. There are copulins and 7-keto DHEA to keep the Androstadienone effects at bay, but at two sprays for each, there is a lot more Androstadienone than my body could handle, and my testosterone level had been OBLITERATED!!!

Not only that, there is not a lot of hits, guys or ladies overall. This tells me that two spray each (4 spray worth of Androstadienone none etc) is not the way to go. These two are almost exactly the same formula, except one has Oxytocin and one does not. The sprayer delivers a good dose of the molecules in one spray, Androstadienone included. At 1 spray each, I was seeing hits left and right, very attractive.

I usually stays at the club till closing time, but right now I am gonna go home early and call it a night. Too unmotivated to do anything anymore, my body has some testosterone recovering to do.
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2020 4:45 AM by masterfu678.)
01-26-2020 4:16 AM
jb20

Rep Post

01-26-2020 10:13 PM

(01-26-2020 4:16 AM)masterfu678 Wrote:  I take back what I said before about not getting Androstadienone negative effects. I had two spray of each today and not only I OD'd on none(seeing intimidation from people) but at end of day. I was not motivated to do anymore dancing

Androstadienone lowers your testosterone, which destroys your energy and motivation to do things, and if it goes even lower, you get the depression. I took some testosterone pills thinking that it will keep my t-levels high enough to avoid all this, but I was wrong. There are copulins and 7-keto DHEA to keep the Androstadienone effects at bay, but at two sprays for each, there is a lot more Androstadienone than my body could handle, and my testosterone level had been OBLITERATED!!!

Not only that, there is not a lot of hits, guys or ladies overall. This tells me that two spray each (4 spray worth of Androstadienone none etc) is not the way to go. These two are almost exactly the same formula, except one has Oxytocin and one does not. The sprayer delivers a good dose of the molecules in one spray, Androstadienone included. At 1 spray each, I was seeing hits left and right, very attractive.

I usually stays at the club till closing time, but right now I am gonna go home early and call it a night. Too unmotivated to do anything anymore, my body has some testosterone recovering to do.
Sad to hear man. Ya, it seems to lower your T + increase cortisol. Go with one and I will too. Also,if you can switch to a dif product without Androstadienone after using it. Like Combo on week 1 then some other product and then combo on week 3.LK got a lot of status and people being intimidated seen at 3 sprays..since HG and LK same product.Also ,try to cut junk food like sugar and stuff when wearing Androstadienone and maybe eat lean meats+veggies...at least chicken and chips. Take care man.
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2020 10:14 PM by jb20.)
01-26-2020 10:13 PM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-26-2020 11:59 PM

(01-26-2020 10:13 PM)jb20 Wrote:  Sad to hear man. Ya, it seems to lower your T + increase cortisol. Go with one and I will too. Also,if you can switch to a dif product without Androstadienone after using it. Like Combo on week 1 then some other product and then combo on week 3.LK got a lot of status and people being intimidated seen at 3 sprays..since HG and LK same product.Also ,try to cut junk food like sugar and stuff when wearing Androstadienone and maybe eat lean meats+veggies...at least chicken and chips. Take care man.

I'm keeping using one spray of each plus SXD-9, that is what I am running pheromone wise right now, well, as best as I can with the sprayer for 1 spray because sometimes I get inconsistent sprays. Last night it was so bad I can't even feel SXD-9's fun vibe anymore, horrible. At 1 spray each I don't feel Androstadienone 's effect.

Still got 6 bottles of each left in my stockpile lol. 1 spray at a time makes the products last a long time. Still got about 10 more sprays in my current bottles.
01-26-2020 11:59 PM
RelateSite
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-07-2020 7:39 AM

(01-26-2020 11:59 PM)masterfu678 Wrote:  I'm keeping using one spray of each plus SXD-9, that is what I am running pheromone wise right now, well, as best as I can with the sprayer for 1 spray because sometimes I get inconsistent sprays. Last night it was so bad I can't even feel SXD-9's fun vibe anymore, horrible. At 1 spray each I don't feel Androstadienone 's effect.

Still got 6 bottles of each left in my stockpile lol. 1 spray at a time makes the products last a long time. Still got about 10 more sprays in my current bottles.

Are you also using the hoodoo stuff with this, or no?
05-07-2020 7:39 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Holy Grail X theLaw 23 7,282 07-10-2019 2:58 PM
Last Post: right_mr
  Holy Grail: Hit Reports Spars 11 7,135 06-10-2019 12:17 AM
Last Post: jb20
  Interesting hit with Holy Grail Aaron1 15 9,171 01-25-2019 11:36 AM
Last Post: Ghost(ed)Recon
  Beta Testing LadyKiller reviews. John Schlongfellow 23 17,152 12-10-2017 8:40 PM
Last Post: plamkish
  Holy Grail Review NikkiReloaded 12 10,902 07-26-2016 1:50 AM
Last Post: Spars