Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Holy Grail: Hit Reports
Spars
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 902
Thanks received:
601 thanks in 322 posts

Holy Grail: Hit Reports
06-29-2016 5:14 PM

So I'm in a new place for about a month. I figured instead of struggling with choices on what to wear, when, I'll simply limit my options and "force" my self to dive into the deep end of what HAX has to offer and bring only a few products on my trip. Not on vacation, but I tend to have vacation tendencies when I'm not home.

Anyway, Holy Grail: 3 sprays
Went to a local diner and held the door for an older set of three women. After I sat down, older women is diagonal from me in the diner. Caught her staring at me with a smile. She gave me the old up n down. Not my type of hit!
Server was attentive but female. Maybe 30s. She thanked me for my 15% tip of about 2 bucks. Could've just been polite.
Just got referred to as a fine specimen from a 30 year old women. Maybe a 4 for my city alickin eyes though. I've displayed no sexual interest at all.
Dudes seem acknowledging. Nothing over the top yet.

Self effects: little cocky. Focused for the most part. Nice cool easy feeing. Like a bad ass mother fucker but cool as a cucumber.
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2016 5:15 PM by Spars.)
06-29-2016 5:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by jb20, right_mr, MMM

jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 360
Thanks received:
321 thanks in 238 posts

RE: Holy Grail: Hit Reports
06-30-2016 1:46 AM

Have a bottle,might give it a try(so many mones,so little time).
06-30-2016 1:46 AM
Thanks given by Spars
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
601 thanks in 322 posts

07-07-2016 4:28 PM

Little update: I've been wearing Holy Grail for the entire week. Although I didn't go on any excursions with it, the bench marks for this product seem to be that it improves eye contact and enhances my already alpha stature. Currently working odd hours so it's been tough to get up and get out.

Younger women seem to be dieing for eye contact. When eye contact is given, they eat it up. Once the engagement has taken itself away from eye contact, they almost get flustered like they are scared to look again. Kino is usually accepted. Given the area, it's kind of a big thing to get away with kino. People here seem to be to themselves unless they know you. Although, I haven't been out without mones here yet.

I plan on getting more extensive testing done this weekend. For the record, I have been cleaning each app in the morning with witch hazel. Can't really get a feel for diffusion quite yet. Haven't seen any dith. Self effects are minor, but there's no sign of OD or negative self effects either. I feel like this is well buffered and at an average of four sprays, I feel like I can push it a little further, which I may do on Saturday. Starting to dislike the sprayer.
07-07-2016 4:28 PM
Thanks given by Jimmycrack, MMM, RedEyes
blitz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 37
Thanks received:
267 thanks in 99 posts

07-07-2016 7:34 PM

glad to see you doing extensive testing on this one as it seems like both one of the most potent phero blends and one of the most under-reported
07-07-2016 7:34 PM
Thanks given by Spars
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
601 thanks in 322 posts

07-10-2016 7:24 PM

Friday Night - Local Dive Bar

Kind of a hip joint for the area. Neg'd the older bar tender a few times. She seemed to enjoy it. As the night progressed, dudes started opening me as I'm a new face to a local bar and I'm in a close knit town. They seemed to be excited to meet me, even though I kept the banter really light.

Unbeknownst to me, it was Superhero night. Hits seemed light before the drinks started to flow. People seemed to notice me, but may be I appeared unapproachable. At one point, a 7-8 approached the bar, which I was sitting at. I was halfway turned to her, half the bar. She seemed to change her walk pace as she got closer. I ushered her closer to the bar and she very eagerly thanked me with a smile. I complimented her on her shirt and we began to talk a little. MIld back and forth. She seemed happy to meet me. When I left the bar, she gave me a cute wave goodbye. She didn't object to light touching of her lower back.

Other than that, a really drunk chick (7 if sober) came up to the bar a few times standing next to me. She tried to tell me that i would have sex with her. I openly stated that I would definitely not. She was too drunk to be served, but was openly trying to get my attention and flirt. Probably the booze.

Finally, the bar tenders were super attentive. I didn't pay for half my drinks, at best guess. I was there earlier than most, however. They were so attentive that I would call their names and get them to come over to serve other patrons (girls waiting) and they would stop whatever they were doing to do so.
07-10-2016 7:24 PM
Thanks given by MMM, Falcon, right_mr, blitz, jb20

Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
601 thanks in 322 posts

07-11-2016 6:43 PM

Today may be a one off, but I went with 5 sprays this morning and feel that it might be over doing it.

I didn't follow my night time rituals like I have been and they may have adjusted things to put me out of sync of my present norms. I'd explain more, but it's a little personal than I care to make public.

In any event, went to my local first meal spot and grabbed some cold cuts. Older women ask me if they are doing tickets or just taking the next person. Without any eye contact, I state they are just taking nexts. These two old bats would not leave my side. I take one more step closer to the counter, so do they. I turn to look at the guy behind the counter, so do they, only after looking at him, the look at me; almost as if for approval. They were uncomfortably close at every second.

Closing out, I get a new younger girl at the register. Makes eye contact like crazy and then checks my shirt for the brand two or three times, slightly breaking eye contact at each interval.

Temper is definitely shorter today. Little things seem to put me off and I feel like I'm ready to throw shit for the slightest reasons. I'm normally an easy going guy, so this is puzzling. Could be be mones. Could be the hours I'm working. Could be my disregard for my ritual...hopefully I'll figure it out .

Biggest complaint: the sprayer. Irregular. Sometimes it's an actual spray or mist, other times is a dribble of snake spit. Hate it.
07-11-2016 6:43 PM
Thanks given by blitz, jb20, right_mr
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
601 thanks in 322 posts

07-12-2016 6:27 PM

So yesterday was definitely outside factors affecting me and the product was not the sole issue that led to my "bad day".

With that settled, today yielded some nice results. Went to the hotel lobby right after applying the product, and I received an ear to ear smile from the desk clerk. This was at around 5 pm today. I've never seen her before, but she lead with some IOIs and had some positive body language with my minor inquiry. For reference, I have been staying at a mom and pop motel and have noticed a general disregard for hospitality, compared to my personal base line of general expectations.

After that, went to the local grocery store again. Female behind the deli counter took my first request. She approached with a smile that seemed to grow the closer she got. I distanced myself from the counter as some things had caught my eye. When she completed my first request, she practically jumped and leapt as far as she could to me, even though the counter is at an average male's chest. There was no way she could practically get any closer to me and the lunge seemed pointless, as was any additional inch she would've gotten closer by doing so.

Giving her my second item on my list was the nicest thing anyone ever did for her, or so it seemed. I asked for a 1/4 lb. She got a little over, than tore off .10 of a lb to make it perfect and give me an extra slice. All smiles and a slight lilt in her head, exposing her neck. Oh, red head, 20s, a 5-6..

At check out, a youthful early 40s 7, woman appeared unaffected in front of me. The cashier, 40s maybe a 3? was all smiles and couldn't handle the eye contact I was giving her. Could've been my dashing good looks.

Men I have been slightly interacting with since my stay, subordinates, have been more genuine today than usual and seem much less intimidated, but seem to be competing for my attention. Could be a sign they see me as high value.

If I can keep on with my semi consistent thread updates, I think it'll prove myself worthy enough for a journal. PM with critiques that you may have to capture somewhat of an audience, if any come to mind. Thanks.
07-12-2016 6:27 PM
Thanks given by RussianWolf, lone ranger, blitz, jb20, Falcon, right_mr
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
601 thanks in 322 posts

07-15-2016 7:17 AM

Wednesday 7/13

5 sprays
Usual lunch spot. Approached deli counter. Two moms (7-8 X 2) with children both turned to make eye contact with me. First mom was a brunette and just looked at me and kinda murmured "hey..." almost confused. Resumed her business with her kids, but seemed to start flipping hair and appeared to be keeping her torso facing me, position her back to the counter.

I opened the second mom after the first one had concluded her business to not appear rude. I asked her is she was being "...taken care of" and she smiled, exposed her neck to me, and genuinely almost with delight, replied with a no, not yet. She didn't nod her head No, which I've notice people around here to do, when they are being truthful. Could be nothing. After her business was done, she almost kinda lingered as to give me every opportunity to open further. She had three boys with her. Not my thing.

I chose to checkout with a blonde. Absolutely nothing. No IOIs, simple hi, bye, interaction. Although, the big eyed brunette that I had checked out with a day or two ago immediately noticed me while she was walking by, but appeared to not want to make it obvious.

I know positive IOIs should really be only be observed in pairs and ignored if there's only one standalone noticed. Has anybody felt that a chick running her hands around the waist of her pants to be an IOI, almost as if to make sure she isn't showing too much extra? This action usually seems to be paired with others. Just looking for a quick reply. Don't want to derail my own thread.

Today is almost the three week mark of this product. I'm out abd about at my typical 5 sprays, but I feel like just bombing myself and adding on some more later tonight to see if there's anything else worth noting before I put up a formal review. Tomorrow there is supposed to be a local festival of some kind. Depending on weather, I may poke around and tack on any last minute notes. Thank you for all your support to this point!
07-15-2016 7:17 AM
Thanks given by Alphonse, Falcon
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
601 thanks in 322 posts

07-17-2016 12:17 AM

To wrap up my reports I bombed myself at around 12 sprays over the course of the day:
Tonight i went to my usual spot. Originally i felt like there was nothing going on and i had Od'd. I had visited a DD earlier and got my usual drink. A chick by the code name of M had all of a sudden appeared to change her demeanor from the time i ordered to a millisecond after. She almost seemed to go from a plane jane response and just the business to a "ohh, who's that guy..." in the 30 seconds it took me to order and pay. Very weird.

Fast forward: Visited the local watering hole. A 8 approached the bar and kinda budged herself into my personal space. Given the nature of the environment, I kind of beta'd her and let her squeeze in to my personal space to order drinks for her friends. I had been there all night and should at least verbally pushed back when she asked the rhetorical question of "do you mind if i stand here to order?" when clearly there was no room for her to make room and jump in front of me. I will do what i can to make sure this doesn't happen again. Soon after, she approached the bar again and got a little too cocky. I had made eye contact with her again and she says to her man friends "who is this kid? if he looks at me again I'm gonna say something." and I didn't look her way until after she had gone. Shame. This is not the way to behave and i knew it immediately when it happened. Bygones be bygones....

Soon after that, the chick from DD arrived. Immediately, she made eye contact with me and i opened with a "Don't you work at the dd down the road??" and she naturally replied with a "Yea...", plus a giggle, and that was that. Soon following, we began talking and she giggles the whole way through. She tells me some pretty personal information about herself but appears to be with some guy. She complains about how loud it is, but I cant bring myself to bringing her outside. Another miss. We continue on and on and I find out she was in an abusive relationship, isn't looking for anything committing and has a kid. Weird. Over time i drop the convo, she picks it back up. She compliments me on my eyes and then on my overall smell. She is pretty intrigued by me. I knew her name off the bat and this seemed to impress her. All of a sudden, she disappeared and I lost my opportunity to close or escalate. One of the last things she says to me is "I have to open. Are you coming by for coffee tomorrow?" and I replied with a "theres a lot of good coffee around here. I don't know." Soon after this i find out she isn't with said guy and they are just "hanging out". This chick is all kinds of crazy. She drives 45 minutes for said job at said coffee place. What? How does one break even?? Whatever.

The 9 from the last time comes in. I'm stunned. She is just way too stuck up. After breaking her balls about going for a ride with another dude because she says she drove the boat, I neg her and give her shit for probably crashing. She stands her ground that she was actually pretty good at driving. She is at the bar with yet another dude. The bar tenders know her drink. They reply with a "is this for so and so?" to the next lucky schmuck buying her a drink. Amazing. She is pretty, but my god...nobody has the balls to give her shit back.

Bartenders: Preferential treatment wasn't really a thing tonight. I'm pretty sure I might've gotten one drink on them, maybe two, but that's it. One of the bar tenders just blurts out something exceedingly personal that had happened recently. With my stunned expression, she continues with "I just had to tell someone..." I neg the other bar about her resting bitch face. She smirks and gives me shit for the remainder of the night about it. "Oh, i better smile...Spars is watching." I reinforce myself.

All in all, not a terrible night. I need to keep my frame a little better and let the bullshit fall where it may, but the product does what it promises. Formal review to follow.
07-17-2016 12:17 AM
Thanks given by jb20, right_mr, ppHamelin

ppHamelin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 99
Thanks received:
100 thanks in 64 posts

11-13-2016 9:25 PM

12 sprays! Interesting report. More than 2 were already too potent for me. Scratch_one-s_head
11-13-2016 9:25 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Interesting hit with Holy Grail Aaron1 13 4,489 07-28-2017 11:02 AM
Last Post: Spider-mone
  Holy Grail X theLaw 10 1,085 05-27-2017 5:19 PM
Last Post: right_mr
  Holy Grail Review NikkiReloaded 12 5,712 07-26-2016 12:50 AM
Last Post: Spars
  Holy Grail Beta Testing Thread deker0 32 18,821 04-29-2015 9:29 PM