Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
Holy Grail Beta Testing Thread
deker0
Volunteer Phero Tester

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Seeking Beta Testers For New HAX Pheroceuticals Products
12-11-2012 1:27 PM

Hi guys,

I'm hoping Mark can move this post over to the new reporting thread later today, but I wanted to send in a report from the field while the details are still fresh in my mind...

I received Ladykilller and Holy Grail as the two test samples last night. The small spray bottles are indeed nice looking and are made of glass as John Schlongfellow mentioned.

I've never beta tested before, so I hope this is a good start to my reviews...

So, I was in a rush this morning, was running late for a meeting, but I wanted to give the mones a try, so I hit my throat with a spray of Holy Grail...only about half a spray came out since the bottle was brand new. I then went ahead and did two small pumps on the spray bottle...one on each side of my neck...so roughly about 2 - 2.5 sprays in total around my neck.

Smell: None. Not even the light mone/ethanol scent that accompanies Glace.

Cover scent: A couple of sprays of Armani Attitude to my chest.

Self-effects: At the beginning, nothing. However, I had a meeting to get to, and I felt the determination and focus slowly building up inside me to make sure I got there in time. Although, by that point, I knew I would be at least a few minutes late, but the focus and goal at hand still remained.

At the train station, a guy was walking towards me from the opposite direction, but instead of walking right past the front of me, he kinda froze for a split second and changed course so he walked past my back. Dunno if there was some intimidation there or what.

On the train itself, a few glances here and there from people, but nothing blatant. Just very subtle, if at all. I did notice a more calm demeanor sort of come over me while on the train...while I was stressed about making it to the meeting as quick as possible, the calmness kind of took over and let the realization sink in that I'd be a bit late, but to not worry over it.

Walking out of the train station, a guy was walking quickly towards me trying to get into the train station. As I was walking up towards him and was going to move a bit to get past him, he suddenly came to a full stop and made sure to carefully walk around me...all of this even though he was clearly in a hurry.

Got to work and it turns out my boss rescheduled the meeting...I ended up about 7 minutes late getting to work, but was glad the meeting had been rescheduled.

Lastly, was at a small department luncheon to celebrate the upcoming holidays. Respect overall from my colleagues, lots of handshakes and greets, no long conversations though...one guy who usually likes to bust my chops a lot jokingly was on the food line right next to me and he didn't do his usual busting. So, the alpha factor is shining through with this one.

My colleagues overall are a bit quieter around me than usual, so the seriousness of this mix might be good if you need to concentrate on your work, but it removes the social aspect somewhat.

So, that's what I've got so far. More to come...
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2012 1:32 PM by deker0.)
12-11-2012 1:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
deker0
Volunteer Phero Tester

Rep Post

12-11-2012 11:55 PM

Hi all,

Just wanted to file one more report on Holy Grail before the day ends. Didn't notice a thread setup yet, so I'll continue posting in this thread for now.

After work, a friend asked me to stop by and help him with setting up a wireless device in his home.

I ended up having to take a bus to get there. At the bus stop, I was opened by a brunette, early-mid 30s, with glasses, cute.

She basically asked me if the bus we were waiting for stopped at a certain street. I took a quick glance at the sign posted at the bus stop and said yes it did. She said thanks and we then noticed a bus approaching from a distance...turns out it was an express bus, so it skipped past our stop. We made some small conversation over that and then we noticed another bus approaching so we spoke about whether or not that one would stop for us. It did...but aside from the bus convo, wasn't much else to discuss and I was dead tired after a long day, so we parted there and sat separately.

When she got off the bus, it was a few stops earlier than the location she had asked me about. Another thing I noticed was when she got off, she walked out with no hesitation...as if she has done this commute often enough and knows the exact spot she needed to get off at. So, her asking me about some other stop was just to break the ice and start a convo.

Other than that, no other hits. Helped my friend out, turns out he needs more help and I'll go back to his place again tomorrow.The last hit I have described above was roughly 10-11 hours after my initial application of Holy Grail (as noted in my earlier report, 2 − 2.5 sprays).
12-11-2012 11:55 PM
deker0
Volunteer Phero Tester

Rep Post

12-12-2012 5:50 PM

More reports from the field folks...

So, last night, after I got home, I did not wash off the mones. I purposely wanted to see any effects of leaving them on when going to sleep.

I went to sleep and about 4 hours later woke up with my heart slightly racing. Not sure what I dreamt, but it gave me a bit of a startle. Drifted back to sleep about 10-15 minutes later and had another dream - this time I remembered a bit of it. An 18 year old guy had gotten a job working as a city bus driver or something...him and his 16 year old girlfriend plotted some way to defraud whatever city he was working for of their reserve cash fund. In their escape (presumably with their stolen cash), they tried to flee via underground train tunnels and moving trains (the girl somehow jumped onto the top of a moving train). I realized the plot and got involved in trying to apprehend them...I dunno, maybe a citizen's arrest or something? Weird. I woke up shortly after that.

Moving on to today...

Used body wash on my neck to take off yesterday's mones.

Applied 2 sprays of Holy Grail...one under each earlobe

Cover scent: A couple of sprays of Armani Attitude to my throat & chest

Self-effects: None that I noticed today

Day went by somewhat uneventfully. Went with some colleagues to the cafe upstairs - which I usually never do. One co-worker ordered a coffee for me and paid for it without me even asking. I ended up wanting a muffin instead of coffee, so I told him that and he passed that info on to the counter person. He told me he paid for the price of a coffee for me and for me to just put in any difference in price for the muffin...turns out they didn't charge me extra for the muffin, just gave it to me. So, that went well.

Another colleague inquired about how I had setup my work computer and showed a strong interest in that. Him and I usually don't chat much and while we did not have a long conversation, it was a bit unusual for him to inquire about that from me. He usually has his own way of setting up a PC and doesn't look for input to see how others are doing it.

That's all for now.
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2012 5:53 PM by deker0.)
12-12-2012 5:50 PM
Forum Staff
Administration Account

Holy Grail Beta Testing Thread
12-13-2012 12:54 PM

This thread is for the members who are Beta Testing Holy Grail to place their reports.
12-13-2012 12:54 PM
deker0
Volunteer Phero Tester

Rep Post

RE: Holy Grail Beta Testing Thread
12-13-2012 3:02 PM

Another report to add folks while it's still fresh in my mind -

Applied 4 sprays of Holy Grail directly to my chest this morning.

Smell: With a larger amount of sprays that my previous tests, this time I did notice a faint clean and sporty scent.

Cover scent: A couple of sprays of Armani Attitude to my neck.

Self-effects: Did not notice any today.

While waiting for the train, a guy was next to me on the somewhat crowded platform. His elbow very lightly bumped into me once or twice and then he sort of squeezed himself forward to get a few steps closer towards where the train would be stopping. The bumps were very light, but noticeable, and he himself didn't have any reaction...so it may be that he felt threatened. When getting on the train, I stepped on his back heel and he didn't do anything, so that settled that. Music

Anyway, I have on an undershirt and a sweater today, so even with 4 sprays on my chest, the mones just aren't making a cloud around me. Plus, when I am outside of the office, I have my coat on as well...so that is covering them up more.

Can the cold weather also be hindering them? Need heat to get them to diffuse properly?

However, at the post office, one of the clerks (somewhat heavyset black women, mid-40's)was very nice towards me and gave me a smile and a hello. She's usually not like that...more quick and down to business type personality. I only had a $50 bill to pay to send my package, and she apologized and said she can't take 50's. I ended up charging it on my credit card and then we chatted for a minute or two about where I could break the bill (ended up just going to the bank, as per her suggestion). All of this happening while there was a large line waiting. So, definitely a hit there, because I've been there many times before and I know how she usually is.

That's what I've got for now....
12-13-2012 3:02 PM

D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

12-13-2012 3:42 PM

(12-13-2012 3:02 PM)deker0 Wrote:  Can the cold weather also be hindering them? Need heat to get them to diffuse properly?

You are absolutely correct.
12-13-2012 3:42 PM
deker0
Volunteer Phero Tester

Rep Post

12-14-2012 12:52 PM

It's quite cold where I'm located, so it may be tougher to really put these mones through their paces (I'm currently putting them on right before leaving for work, so I step out into the cold weather within having them on for 5-7 minutes).

I've got a holiday party or two coming up in the next few weeks and will see if I can hit up some sprays right before going into the party.

Hopefully, that will allow me to get a better feel for them.
12-14-2012 12:52 PM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

12-14-2012 2:17 PM

(12-14-2012 12:52 PM)deker0 Wrote:  It's quite cold where I'm located, so it may be tougher to really put these mones through their paces (I'm currently putting them on right before leaving for work, so I step out into the cold weather within having them on for 5-7 minutes).

I've got a holiday party or two coming up in the next few weeks and will see if I can hit up some sprays right before going into the party.

Hopefully, that will allow me to get a better feel for them.

Don't worry man, they will work fine once you're inside. Hell, I live in Sweden and it's freezing out now. The mones will work just fine once your body heats up again. Just don't expect much in terms of hits when walking outside, unless you're standing really close to someone.
12-14-2012 2:17 PM
deker0
Volunteer Phero Tester

Rep Post

12-14-2012 4:34 PM

Yeah, not getting much at all from outside interactions. However, even when I get on the train, I don't see much happening, because it takes time to heat up again, so by the time I'm getting off the train is when I've heated up.
12-14-2012 4:34 PM
MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-14-2012 7:51 PM

Dosage: 2-3 sprays so far.

Settings: At work in a very professional environment.

I began my testing yesterday when I drove into the parking lot and sprayed roughly 2 sprays behind the ears because I wear a suit to work. I'll go ahead and mention that it comes lightly scented with something reminiscing of Androtics Instant lineup, but smells of higher quality. Very easy to cover BTW for those who like their mones unscented.

As the day progressed my sometimes domineering supervisor began getting affected and it was obvious. Without going into detail I will mention that several days ago I made a pretty big mistake and when I came back to work yesterday (my monday if that makes sense), he was surprisingly not on my ass. He opened up more than usual and talked to me as an equal, more like a friend actually. I only get this kind of respect from him when I wear Corpo or Ascend. Got mad respect from him today as well. Good shit already!

The ladies I dealt with were comfortable with me as usual and noticed whenever I flirted with any of them they liked playfully hitting me. I always flirt with women at work now just becuase it makes the world go round and it gets really boring if I don't Lazy, but I rarely get women to kino me in any form (probably because of the setting) unless I've got something along the lines of TL or cohesion on.

There were some at work though that sometimes give me what I like to call beta shit-testing. Now don't get me wrong, I've kinda grown out of the "must be alpha even when you sleep" phase and keep things more relaxed but these individuals always seem to give cool, respectable people shit and just being haters because they cant be like the awesome/wealthy/playboy/etc that they want to be. I can't stand haters.
Anyway, expect lots of shit tests from these haters and don't worry, they easily scare. I guess this is both a pro and a con, it almost immediately told me that I'm alpha as shit and people who are jealous and easily threatened in the social/work scene compete with you in lame indirect ways. I don't like giving out detailed examples anymore but I hope this effect description made sense.

It can also intimidate people who don't know you. It's like you're too high status or something with people who have never seen you before. Twice today while waiting in the elevator lobby with other people around me did not want to go into the the elevator with me. On both accounts they were in groups. You could see it in their face, it was a "Oh you are going to the lobby as well? Never mind I'll take the next one". It was one of disgust and intimidation. Oh well Bye.

More testing needs to be done, but so far this reminds me of ascend with a slight hit of a1. No strong smell included.

PS Leaving in 5 minutes for a VERY long night, apologies for any grammar or spelling mistakes.

"Pressure makes diamonds"- General George S. Patton
12-14-2012 7:51 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Holy Grail + LadyKiller, the all around combo for women of all ethnicity masterfu678 20 6,458 08-23-2020 7:12 PM
Last Post: masterfu678
  Black Ops Beta Testing Thread ?????? 22 15,480 01-18-2020 9:17 PM
Last Post: jb20
  Holy Grail X theLaw 23 11,340 07-10-2019 2:58 PM
Last Post: right_mr
  Holy Grail: Hit Reports Spars 11 9,589 06-10-2019 12:17 AM
Last Post: jb20
  Interesting hit with Holy Grail Aaron1 15 11,713 01-25-2019 11:36 AM
Last Post: Ghost(ed)Recon