Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hey! Going to invest but overwhelmed by the options!
Pseudo911
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Thumbs Up Hey! Going to invest but overwhelmed by the options!
03-04-2013 3:36 AM

Hey guys,

Great forum you've got here, It saved me from buying from Pherx.com!
I'm really interested in things like this, also longevity, health, bodybuilding, sacred geometry and esotericism. I'm also going to try out the "No Fap" theory and see how it goes Smile

I'm really keen to buy some pheromones before I go to sleep tonight but there are so many options and not sure where to begin. I've been looking at Alpha Dream and Pheromone XS, heard good things about both of them. My issue is that I don't know which one I should be investing in.

Basically I am looking for two individual blends I think, one for female attraction, interest, sexual etc. and another for trust, social, good mood, conversing and professionalism mainly between guys. The second one will be used in a sporting atmosphere so a touch of alpha would be good too I believe??

Much appreciated!
Pseudo
03-04-2013 3:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Pseudo911
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

RE: Hey! Going to invest but overwhelmed by the options!
03-04-2013 6:02 AM

I've decided to try the ACE pack from PheromoneXS. Just unsure of what scents to try, whether I should get all the same so I can combine them, different ones to experiment or simply no scent at all.

What can someone recommend me from girl's perspective, professionalism, how do they smell with no cover scent?

Thanks

Edit: Ok I bought Sultans Oud, heard lots of good feedback on it. Excited to try this Smile
BTW I hope I didn't ask questions that have been answered elsewhere, I've spent about 7hrs reading this forum today haha
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2013 7:43 AM by Pseudo911.)
03-04-2013 6:02 AM
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 385
Thanks received:
717 thanks in 348 posts

03-04-2013 10:21 AM

Hey there Pseudo911,

First of all, welcome to our little corner of the internet Wink

Quote:Basically I am looking for two individual blends I think, one for female attraction, interest, sexual etc. and another for trust, social, good mood, conversing and professionalism mainly between guys. The second one will be used in a sporting atmosphere so a touch of alpha would be good too I believe??

There's quite a few vendors out there and if you check out the Journals/product review pages you'll get a good idea of what works and how.

Quote:I've decided to try the ACE pack from PheromoneXS. Just unsure of what scents to try, whether I should get all the same so I can combine them, different ones to experiment or simply no scent at all.

The Ace pack is a nice place to start.

Ascend:
This would be more or less you respect bottle. At 42.8 mg of pheromones per bottle you'll get a 535 mcg hit of pheromones per spray! Ascend is one of the most "smelling" products i have come across, so a good cover scent is a must. I would not advise using more then one spray Wink

Cohesion:
This would be your female bonding bottle. High on AndrostaDIENONE it will make girls at ease with you. Also has some imprinting properties. Do watch out because for men, prolongued exposure to AndrostaDIENONE can have depressive effects. At 26.7 mg of pheromones per bottle you'll get a 334 mcg hit of pheromones per spray. I'm not sure how much of this is AndrostaDIENONE..

Evolve:
This would be your more sexual orientated product. At 37.9 mg of pheromones per bottle you'll get a 473.8 mcg hit of pheromones per spray.

Because they are from the same vendor, they will compliment each other nicely. As you can see from the numbers i added, Steveo's products have quite a high pheromone content and do pack a punch Wink So don't use too much and waste product that way..

Quote:What can someone recommend me from girl's perspective, professionalism, how do they smell with no cover scent?

Quote:Edit: Ok I bought Sultans Oud, heard lots of good feedback on it. Excited to try this

Well smell is a personal thing. But even with the added scent to the products, chances are you will start smelling the pheromones after a while. (especially for ascend) This is when a cover cologne comes into play. You can take a little spraybottle of your cover cologne with you and spray some on when needed to cover up and hide the smell of pheromones. Now it is best to have a cover cologne that will match or smell simular to the original added scent you chose.

Because of this, i would have taken something else then Sultans Oud. Not that it's bad, but it is difficult to find a cover cologne that matches it. (here is a link that might be interesting: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Cover-Scents )

I got some scent samples with my order last time and found that:

FXS and nobility have the best chances of blending nicely with the majority of colognes out today. They are more fresh smelling scents.

Pepper and nutmeg i think will blend nicely with Dior sport homme, spicebomb, fahrenheit or simular colognes. I would say this is more a fall/winter smell.

I don't know if you can still change the cover smell you ordered. But i would strongly urge you to do this.

Now I don't know you financial situation, but i would also advise you to buy some sort of social product.. It will be the one thing missing with your Ace order. Conversation is were most encounters start. A social product facilitates first contact and conversation. (Maybe you can email Phero xs and have it added to your order or ask them about getting a sample)

Here's a link so you can compare their socials:

I'm sure you'll find more info in the product review section. In general you want ALPHA-AndrosteNOL (increase volume of conversation) and/or BETA-AndrosteNOL (increase depth of conversation).

Quote:BTW I hope I didn't ask questions that have been answered elsewhere, I've spent about 7hrs reading this forum today haha

Well i'm sure just about every question is answered somewhere on the forum.. but it can be difficult to find the answer sometimes. I can only say read, read, read and the search function is your friend Wink

Anyway, i hope my post helps you out.. in the end its upto you if you change the scent and add a social product to your order. Maybe some other members can put their opinion on this.

Cheers,

Buzzy

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2013 10:24 AM by Buzzy78.)
03-04-2013 10:21 AM
Thanks given by Pseudo911, Snoopyace
Pseudo911
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

03-04-2013 11:37 AM

Ahh, well I received an email confirmation that my order had been shipped 30 mins before reading your post. It sure does send out fast.
I have emailed XS about whether its possible to change to the FXS as that was what I was tossing up between. Hopefully there's still time!
Thank you for such a descriptive write up it's very helpful. I'm tight on cash at the moment so I don't know how much more I'd be able to afford, I'll try out what I've got and go from there Smile I'll get back to the forum with how it went.

I tried to positive rep you but I couldn't do it yet

Edit Woo perfect timing! It was just being packaged, Switched to FXS, thanks for the heads up Smile
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2013 11:49 AM by Pseudo911.)
03-04-2013 11:37 AM
Thanks given by Buzzy78
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 385
Thanks received:
717 thanks in 348 posts

03-04-2013 1:21 PM

Quote:Edit Woo perfect timing! It was just being packaged, Switched to FXS, thanks for the heads up

Nice! You won't regret it trust me! The Sultans Oud would have given you cover cologne issues.

Quote:I tried to positive rep you but I couldn't do it yet

Don't worry about it.. im not here to gather rep Wink Glad i could help out!

Cheers,

Buzzy

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
03-04-2013 1:21 PM

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1000
Thanks received:
2697 thanks in 1236 posts

03-04-2013 2:16 PM

(03-04-2013 1:21 PM)Buzzy78 Wrote:  
Quote:I tried to positive rep you but I couldn't do it yet

Don't worry about it.. im not here to gather rep Wink Glad i could help out!

To bad! You get a few from me anyway. Blum

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were is the impressions we left on those we leave behind.

Live life as you want to be remembered when you're gone!
03-04-2013 2:16 PM
Thanks given by Buzzy78
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1648
Thanks received:
910 thanks in 491 posts

03-05-2013 11:36 PM

Welcome to the forum!
As you've already seen, the peeps here are happy to help Big Grin
Happy experimenting and don't forget to post your findings!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
03-05-2013 11:36 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  new and OVERWHELMED reggie10 11 1,094 11-29-2011 7:34 AM
Last Post: Fly So Hi