Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

new and OVERWHELMED
reggie10
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

new and OVERWHELMED
11-28-2011 1:20 PM

Been perusing this forum for a few hours and WOW... don't even know where to begin really.

Was hoping some of the vets could help me find a good starting point for what I'm looking to accomplish. I have a pretty addictive personality and I'm worried that I could end up spending a ton of money on these things if I'm not careful :laugh3:

I'm a 28-year-old male looking to attract females in their early twenties. Specifically, there are two or three female friends (girls I've known for a while) who I'd like to make feel more comfortable, flirty, and affectionate around me with the ultimate goal of taking things to the next level.

From what I've read, Liquid Alchemy and Alpha Dream products sound pretty reliable. Any ideas on what to start with? Aqua Vitae? Nude? Glace? Alfa Maschio? Should I be mixing in some androstadienone with whatever I get or is that too advanced for someone just starting out?

Also, what's the best application method? The rollers sound like they'd be easier and less messy but the droppers sound more precise. What have been your experiences?

Thanks for reading and appreciate any help you can give!
11-28-2011 1:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

RE: new and OVERWHELMED
11-28-2011 1:57 PM

Welcome

I would recommend their products any other day but not today, because of the deal at true pheromones. Blackfriday2011 is a coupon code to get 50% off on any order from truepheromones.com. Think about it, you start your pheromone journey with as low as paying 12 dollar for products that the majority over here tested and had some sort of success one way or another.

I have only tested True Alpha, and it being the first pheromone I tried, it was a real winner for me, which made me order more from that company. By the way, the deal ends by midnight.

Cheers
11-28-2011 1:57 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

11-28-2011 2:09 PM

Hey Reggie, welcome to PheroTruth!

I guess the forum can be a bit overwhelming for somebody new to pheromones: where to start, what threds to read, and what products to try. But, isn't it a whole lot better to have an overwhelming amount of information available, then not enough? Smile

And, there's plenty of great folks around here ready and willing to guide you in the direction you're looking to go!

It would be helpful to us in pointing your in the right direction if you would tell us a bit more about your personality traits though: are you shy and reserved, oroutgoing and commanding? Is your game on target, or could it use some improving? Are you the social center of attention, or the guy on the outside looking in.

This type of information will help the folks out in suggesting what products might work best for you and compliment and enhance what you already have going for yourself, while providing a bit of a boost where its needed.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
11-28-2011 2:09 PM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

11-28-2011 3:52 PM

Hi and welcome ...

There's not only a good deal at True ... and over at Love Scent ...

there's a good deal at Alpha Dreams as well ...

it's a buyer's market !!

Glace and Alfa Maschio are a good starting Point ...

I think if the products of True Pheromones ..are similar to the ones from Androtics ... then the stuff from Garry or from Chris is superior !

Yep ... all from TP is pretty cheap at the moment .... so it's on you to decide .

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
11-28-2011 3:52 PM
reggie10
Checking out the place

Rep Post

11-28-2011 5:24 PM

Thanks everyone! Looked through the True Pheromone site... definitely tempted!

(11-28-2011 2:09 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  are you shy and reserved, oroutgoing and commanding? Is your game on target, or could it use some improving? Are you the social center of attention, or the guy on the outside looking in.

Not sure how I'd describe myself as I think I exist somewhere between the two extremes. You would never use a word like "commanding" to describe me and I'm not usually the center of attention, but I'm not exactly a wallflower either. When I'm among a large group of people (which isn't often), I kind of just drift around making pleasant conversation with different people. When I'm around girls it's usually in small mixed groups or in one-on-one settings.

My game could definitely use improving. I'm the archetypical "nice guy" and when I meet new girls they more often than not become friends as opposed to anything more. I've found it extremely difficult to break old habits in this regard.

On rare occasions I'll get in some kind of weird "groove" and be a lot more dynamic and outgoing than I usually am but this does not come easily or often (maybe someone near me was wearing pheromones on those occasions, lol).
11-28-2011 5:24 PM

L.Lawliet
Pheromone Padawan

Rep Post

11-28-2011 6:28 PM

hey Reggie, the people here will guide you in the right direction Victory I started with scent of eros as it was tested and show to work on college students in there 20's and i got some blatant hits best of luck on your journey and dont forget to start a journal something i have trouble being consistent with but when i do look back on the entries ive made they are very informative Idea

Pheromones *sample
Alpha Dream: A-1,AM,Certo,Glace
Androtics Direct: Ammo
James V. Kohl: un&Scent of Eros
Liquid Alchemy Labs: AV,NA,Wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: Cohesion,Evolve
True Pheromones: TA,TChar,TComm,TI oil,TL oil,TO,TR,TT,XXX
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2011 6:40 PM by L.Lawliet.)
11-28-2011 6:28 PM
chief101
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-28-2011 6:47 PM

(11-28-2011 2:09 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Hey Reggie, welcome to PheroTruth!

I guess the forum can be a bit overwhelming for somebody new to pheromones: where to start, what threds to read, and what products to try. But, isn't it a whole lot better to have an overwhelming amount of information available, then not enough? Smile

That's sums it up exactly, a lot of people have trouble getting information on pheromones that are reliable. This is definitely the right place.

Welcome to the forum by the way.
11-28-2011 6:47 PM
shadowknight
BOSS

Rep Post

11-28-2011 10:29 PM

welcome to the forum, Reggie10

PeRs0n@L J0uRn@L

Liquid Alchemy Labs: aqua vitae, badwolf, posses alpha, nude
Alpha Dream: Corpo,Alfa Maschio, LIIK v1
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, E.O.W. perception samples
True Pheromones: TA, TComm,TI oil/Body spray,TL oil/spray
HAX: m512
Paradise7: pursuit
11-28-2011 10:29 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-29-2011 3:08 AM

WElcome

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
11-29-2011 3:08 AM
idontknow

Rep Post

11-29-2011 3:13 AM

Welcome.
As of yet my recommended products are:
Alfa Maschio + True Love for clubs/dates
Wolf for work, or on any occasion
Glace for some relaxed nights with friends, when you don't want your friend's girlfriend awkwardly flirting with you, like she may when wearing other 'mones.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2011 3:13 AM by idontknow.)
11-29-2011 3:13 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Up Hey! Going to invest but overwhelmed by the options! Pseudo911 6 2,879 03-05-2013 10:36 PM
Last Post: NuTrix