Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello from Chile! // Problem with Alpha Dream Order.. Anyone else?
fjmarin
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Hello from Chile! // Problem with Alpha Dream Order.. Anyone else?
01-19-2018 7:47 PM

jumpy Hello guys, first of all I introduce myself, I speak to you from Chile (South America in case someone asks me what it is P) a man of 22 years old..
Well, for years I tried to complement my conquests with pheromones, but finally I realize that they come from low prestige companies.. So I decided to research and read well to stop spending more money and invest well, and I decided to buy the Alpha Dream Corporativo from its official website to make sure not to buy imitations ().
At the moment of buying the website, informs that the shipment will be made in 48hrs, and when the shipment is done I will be informed by email. After buying I regret not having bought the "L2K" V.1 and immediately send an email asking the possibility of adding this to the same shipment to not pay 2 times the shipment ..
But this was a week ago and I have not received news of my request that I made by email, and neither from my shipment ..
I send another email recently requesting an answer about this but I'm already losing hope of this ..
So I ask for your help and ask if any of you had a similar problem with Alpha Dream? .. And if you know someone else who I can buy these (Corporativo and L2K V.1).. and most importantly, they are original..
I leave a message to a user from here who sells these, it is called "Alphonse" but from what I see it seems to not usually respond the messages ..
Can you help me with this guys pleeasee HelpHelpCry ? ..
It will be very helpful for me, for not to spend more money needlessly, and also to take the maximum advantage of this summer vacation.. (Yes, here in Chile it is summer Sleepy) ..
I'll be attentive to any commentsGamer1
Thank you very much!!jumpyjumpyjumpy
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2018 7:53 PM by fjmarin.)
01-19-2018 7:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bloodburn
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Hello from Chile! // Problem with Alpha Dream Order.. Anyone else?
01-20-2018 12:22 AM

Welcome. Not to attack the company or anything but this was also my experience. I chose Alpha Dream as my first product too last month. Never got my order after a month has passed eventhough I chose 3-4 days shipping option (it was marked as shipped too but never picked up by courier). Emails were never replied so I had to do a dispute. Even Paypal escalation to a claim, seller never response to it.

Also, I believe Alphonse doesn’t have Alpha Dream’s products on his selling list. Look at his selling thread carefully again. The red letters are sold out.
01-20-2018 12:22 AM
fjmarin
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-20-2018 1:51 AM

Really? .. What a shame Sad.. I did not want to hear that the truth, I was very excited to try the "L2K" and the "Corporativo" ..
I had the idea that Alpha Dream was a really serious company where I would finally find what I was looking for ..
The good thing is that you reminded me that I can make the claim to PayPal to request the return of the money, although illusively I continue with the illusion that he will respond, so I will give him a few more days before making the claim to PayPal.
I check the pheromones that "Alphonse" brings and in those that are available, I trust in "Nude" of LAL, but it's not really what I'm looking for, since it's more romantic than sexual, and what I'm looking for in "L2K" is the great sexual attraction and "disinhibition" that this says to do.. (I know the effects it produces in men, is to use it alone with a girl)
And what I look for from "Corporativo" is the combination and the balance between Alpha / Social / Magnetism / Attraction, without negatively affecting my male friends, to use in the university for example..

Does anyone know someone who sells these products of Alpha Dream? .. Or does anyone think of how to help me in this please? .. For years I've been looking for a real real product and not the bad ones like "PherX of Pheromax" and those things..
I would appreciate infinitely some collaboration on this please, the fact of living far does not allow me to access real pheromones easily since here only sells those that are known as scam (like PherX, in which I waste my money) ..
Thank you very much again! .. Still hopeful ..

Edit: I'm reading about others like "Apex Method 3X" that could be very good in the sexual, if I'm wrong please correct me, apparently in this one you need more blah blah, but in personality theme there's no problem ..
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2018 2:44 AM by fjmarin.)
01-20-2018 1:51 AM
AlexByron
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-20-2018 11:34 AM

(01-20-2018 1:51 AM)fjmarin Wrote:  Really? .. What a shame Sad.. I did not want to hear that the truth, I was very excited to try the "L2K" and the "Corporativo" ..
I had the idea that Alpha Dream was a really serious company where I would finally find what I was looking for ..
The good thing is that you reminded me that I can make the claim to PayPal to request the return of the money, although illusively I continue with the illusion that he will respond, so I will give him a few more days before making the claim to PayPal.
I check the pheromones that "Alphonse" brings and in those that are available, I trust in "Nude" of LAL, but it's not really what I'm looking for, since it's more romantic than sexual, and what I'm looking for in "L2K" is the great sexual attraction and "disinhibition" that this says to do.. (I know the effects it produces in men, is to use it alone with a girl)
And what I look for from "Corporativo" is the combination and the balance between Alpha / Social / Magnetism / Attraction, without negatively affecting my male friends, to use in the university for example..

Does anyone know someone who sells these products of Alpha Dream? .. Or does anyone think of how to help me in this please? .. For years I've been looking for a real real product and not the bad ones like "PherX of Pheromax" and those things..
I would appreciate infinitely some collaboration on this please, the fact of living far does not allow me to access real pheromones easily since here only sells those that are known as scam (like PherX, in which I waste my money) ..
Thank you very much again! .. Still hopeful ..

Edit: I'm reading about others like "Apex Method 3X" that could be very good in the sexual, if I'm wrong please correct me, apparently in this one you need more blah blah, but in personality theme there's no problem ..
esta pagina es muy buena...espero que The Edge sirva un saludo!
Yes
01-20-2018 11:34 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha dream I_serve 2 354 08-19-2020 9:55 AM
Last Post: Deashar
  Dude from Sydney. Query Alpha Dream L2K V1 and V2 import into Australia ThePope 35 4,138 04-04-2018 2:42 PM
Last Post: abrave
Tongue Hi !! problem with Nude Alpha and Wolf djric 2 2,113 09-18-2012 3:21 PM
Last Post: DGamer
  Hello everyone, please help me with an initial Alpha Dreams Order :) Six 13 6,265 06-17-2012 8:30 AM
Last Post: wiserd