Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Dude from Sydney. Query Alpha Dream L2K V1 and V2 import into Australia
ThePope
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Dude from Sydney. Query Alpha Dream L2K V1 and V2 import into Australia
03-14-2018 7:51 AM

Hope everyone is doing good.

Single male here from Sydney. My order for AD L2K V1 and V2 each one bottle, shipped through USPS by Chris says 'Your item departed a transfer airport in KINGSFORD SMITH, SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA on March 11, 2018 at 8:09 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.' It is 14 March 2018 now. I haven't received anything. Has any one had any trouble importing this into Australia? I am scared shit if I am going to get a love letter from customs instead.

Male version of the dirty librarian suffering with the usual 'nice guy' disease.
You can sell anything to a gym junkie in the name of better performance. Wake up and smell the pheromones.

Inventory - (Received Date)

# Alpha Dream - L2K L&S v1; L2K BS v2 (MAR 2018)
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2018 7:52 AM by ThePope.)
03-14-2018 7:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

RE: Dude from Sydney. Query Alpha Dream L2K V1 and V2 import into Australia
03-14-2018 7:57 AM

(03-14-2018 7:51 AM)ThePope Wrote:  Hope everyone is doing good.

Single male here from Sydney. My order for AD L2K V1 and V2 each one bottle, shipped through USPS by Chris says 'Your item departed a transfer airport in KINGSFORD SMITH, SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA on March 11, 2018 at 8:09 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.' It is 14 March 2018 now. I haven't received anything. Has any one had any trouble importing this into Australia? I am scared shit if I am going to get a love letter from customs instead.

G'day Pope. Am in Brissy, and I saw the same message in me previous purchases from alpha dreams. Don't panic mate, u'll get it in due course. I've bought heaps of pheromone products from many different companies in the U.S. and none had no trouble at all so far from the customs. That's for me but. So just letting ya know.
03-14-2018 7:57 AM
ThePope
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-14-2018 8:10 AM

(03-14-2018 7:57 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  G'day Pope. Am in Brissy, and I saw the same message in me previous purchases from alpha dreams. Don't panic mate, u'll get it in due course. I've bought heaps of pheromone products from many different companies in the U.S. and none had no trouble at all so far from the customs. That's for me but. So just letting ya know.

thanks for the reply bro.

Male version of the dirty librarian suffering with the usual 'nice guy' disease.
You can sell anything to a gym junkie in the name of better performance. Wake up and smell the pheromones.

03-14-2018 8:10 AM
Determined
Checking out the place

Rep Post

03-14-2018 10:09 AM

(03-14-2018 8:10 AM)ThePope Wrote:  thanks for the reply bro.

Likewise, I'm in Sydney and got my L2K just fine.

You'll get it when you get it, so no point adding any extra meaning to the situation than is required.

I personally love L2K. It's good social sexual. I found best results at a black tie wedding event where you can dress up and act the part.

Enjoy
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2018 10:10 AM by Determined.)
03-14-2018 10:09 AM

ThePope
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-14-2018 6:18 PM

(03-14-2018 10:09 AM)Determined Wrote:  Likewise, I'm in Sydney and got my L2K just fine.

You'll get it when you get it, so no point adding any extra meaning to the situation than is required.

I personally love L2K. It's good social sexual. I found best results at a black tie wedding event where you can dress up and act the part.

Enjoy

Thanks for the reply bro!

03-14-2018 6:18 PM
ThePope
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-14-2018 8:16 PM

Can any bro give me some suggestions or preference list for good pheromones?? I am very new into this, like 1-2 weeks old and there are so many products that boggles the mind. I don't want to buy same compositions of different brands or two different products that do the same thing. Whats the point? I don't have a lot of money too.

I am a very quiet person and not tall (5'6") and skinny, where lays my insecurities. I am undoubtedly attractive, very neat looking though. Let alone 'lays' I have never even gotten anyone's number. I am not confident and my problem is I never initiate so there is never icebreaker from my side, and because I am not talkative at all I never have things in my head as to what do I talk about. Any conversation just dies at, hows life?? hows work?? and same old everyday stuff. Now I know I need to work on my game but I want to have the satisfaction that I have a backup of good products while I am at the playfield. It just serves the conscious and unconscious mind really well.

As I am from Sydney I would appreciate products that would not have problems with Australian customs.

DrChocolate or Determined or any other bro from within Australia or even otherwise??

Already Ordered : AD L2K v1 and v2 (not received yet)
Any more suggestions??????

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2018 8:17 PM by ThePope.)
03-14-2018 8:16 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-14-2018 9:32 PM

(03-14-2018 8:16 PM)ThePope Wrote:  Can any bro give me some suggestions or preference list for good pheromones?? I am very new into this, like 1-2 weeks old and there are so many products that boggles the mind. I don't want to buy same compositions of different brands or two different products that do the same thing. Whats the point? I don't have a lot of money too.

I am a very quiet person and not tall (5'6") and skinny, where lays my insecurities. I am undoubtedly attractive, very neat looking though. Let alone 'lays' I have never even gotten anyone's number. I am not confident and my problem is I never initiate so there is never icebreaker from my side, and because I am not talkative at all I never have things in my head as to what do I talk about. Any conversation just dies at, hows life?? hows work?? and same old everyday stuff. Now I know I need to work on my game but I want to have the satisfaction that I have a backup of good products while I am at the playfield. It just serves the conscious and unconscious mind really well.

As I am from Sydney I would appreciate products that would not have problems with Australian customs.

DrChocolate or Determined or any other bro from within Australia or even otherwise??

Already Ordered : AD L2K v1 and v2 (not received yet)
Any more suggestions??????

That's a hard one . People will tell u mones are only 10 percent . They can be a support but not a backbone . It's like having a solid wingman but he cannot do the work for you .

Personality change and something that can shape u into a better person would say bad wolf . Problem there it can backfire as you have to be prepared to change with the changes it would bring to your personality . Otherwise u might just wasted money ( Lal does offer if not the best full refund of their products for almost as long as u want ).

Some products that come to mind :

Nude , light , not a far hitter but when u do interract u seem more attractive .

AV hits hard and far , but u got to approach and play the part , otherwise they lose interest quick and u already have problem holding their interest .

SOB might be a good product. Never tested myself but saw good reviews and have always been tempted to pull the trigger .

Products from Apex are solid I hear but have not done much testing myself .

Key part with all mones , u have to interact yourself and they will support u .
03-14-2018 9:32 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

03-14-2018 9:41 PM

Pope, I'd say go with any social product mate. Am no model but I got a lot of lazy man hits from social products.

The ones I'd suggest, are Hypnotica social by LAL, orbital by Apex, ConnextionXS by PXS, indiscretion by LPMP.

Actually, forget all that, go with indiscretion by LPMP. they sell the sample for 8.something Aussie dollars + postage. U're BOUND to get some lazy man hits with that one. Best part of it? It's about 10 bucks to simply try it out.

Good luck Pope. Smile
03-14-2018 9:41 PM

ThePope
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-15-2018 1:04 AM

(03-14-2018 9:32 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  That's a hard one . People will tell u mones are only 10 percent . They can be a support but not a backbone . It's like having a solid wingman but he cannot do the work for you .

Personality change and something that can shape u into a better person would say bad wolf . Problem there it can backfire as you have to be prepared to change with the changes it would bring to your personality . Otherwise u might just wasted money ( Lal does offer if not the best full refund of their products for almost as long as u want ).

Some products that come to mind :

Nude , light , not a far hitter but when u do interract u seem more attractive .

AV hits hard and far , but u got to approach and play the part , otherwise they lose interest quick and u already have problem holding their interest .

SOB might be a good product. Never tested myself but saw good reviews and have always been tempted to pull the trigger .

Products from Apex are solid I hear but have not done much testing myself .

Key part with all mones , u have to interact yourself and they will support u .

Great, thanks for the input. Much appreciated! Smile
(03-14-2018 9:41 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Pope, I'd say go with any social product mate. Am no model but I got a lot of lazy man hits from social products.

The ones I'd suggest, are Hypnotica social by LAL, orbital by Apex, ConnextionXS by PXS, indiscretion by LPMP.

Actually, forget all that, go with indiscretion by LPMP. they sell the sample for 8.something Aussie dollars + postage. U're BOUND to get some lazy man hits with that one. Best part of it? It's about 10 bucks to simply try it out.

Good luck Pope. Smile

Great bro. So AV and LPMP it is. And I am assuming since you have used them they are allowed to be imported into Australia since you live in Brissy. Smile Thanks for the inputs!

(This post was last modified: 03-15-2018 1:13 AM by ThePope.)
03-15-2018 1:04 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

03-15-2018 1:41 AM

(03-15-2018 1:04 AM)ThePope Wrote:  Great bro. So AV and LPMP it is. And I am assuming since you have used them they are allowed to be imported into Australia since you live in Brissy. Smile Thanks for the inputs!

Indiscretion is the product name and LPMP is the company name.

Yeah mate. Purchased'em multiple times. From many vendors in the State side and Europe side. Never had any issues from the customs yet. Touch wood.

Aus post have a lazy attitude on their own too but. So they may take forever. I've mentioned this many times before. I can chanllange test their speed by me driving down to the Sydney port, pick up the parcel meself, and come back up north before they take their sweet time. So if there's any delays, it's from Aus post side. Not the phero vendors. Smile
03-15-2018 1:41 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha dream I_serve 2 359 08-19-2020 9:55 AM
Last Post: Deashar
  Hello from Chile! // Problem with Alpha Dream Order.. Anyone else? fjmarin 3 937 01-20-2018 11:34 AM
Last Post: AlexByron
  Hi From Sydney Australia, A-brave :) abrave 15 4,525 11-21-2014 4:28 PM
Last Post: kimosabe
  Hello Everyone-New Dude here VishRemma 9 3,525 06-20-2013 10:09 AM
Last Post: Fleur
  Hey! From Sydney, Australia MicPhero 14 4,403 10-29-2012 1:51 AM
Last Post: CaveCritter