Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Dude from Sydney. Query Alpha Dream L2K V1 and V2 import into Australia
ThePope
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Dude from Sydney. Query Alpha Dream L2K V1 and V2 import into Australia
03-20-2018 8:05 PM

Nothing worthwhile to report on L2K BS v2 (MAR 2018) so far. Been wearing it for two days on public transport now.

Male version of the dirty librarian suffering with the usual 'nice guy' disease.
You can sell anything to a gym junkie in the name of better performance. Wake up and smell the pheromones.

Inventory - (Received Date)

# Alpha Dream - L2K L&S v1; L2K BS v2 (MAR 2018)
03-20-2018 8:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Determined
Checking out the place

Rep Post

03-20-2018 8:09 PM

(03-20-2018 8:05 PM)ThePope Wrote:  Nothing worthwhile to report on L2K BS v2 (MAR 2018) so far. Been wearing it for two days on public transport now.

Get yourself some 7-keto. It's used to counter the effects of one the molecules in L2K known for creating lethargy.

I usually pop two in the morning anytime I use L2K
03-20-2018 8:09 PM

kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-20-2018 9:33 PM

(03-19-2018 11:51 PM)ThePope Wrote:  I am always going to keep it simple with max 2 Pheromones at a time. I mean using 2 max at a time, I may stock upto 4 or 5 max with different fragrances. It may work for some people to bathe themselves in a cocktail of chemicals which may have, more or less, the same ingredients or just elephant piss, for all we know, all in the hope to get laid, but I am not going to make my body a chemistry lab like that. No wonder on most of their websites it says 'Not tested on animals'. Well why bother, you've got far too many despos who'll do that for you and pay you as well. Lol Don't get me wrong, I want Pheromones to work as much as the next guy but if the top 5 don't work for me then I am not going to buy another ten out of desperation.

This is not an exact science and it will never be. There is no guarantee of quality and concentration of ingredients. These are not mainstream products (well no guarantee with the mainstream products as well) and will never be. There are far too many internal and external consumer variables to deal with all at the same time. If those are not enough there are vendor variables like good and bad batches, good and bad suppliers and the the list goes on. To think someone can build a controlled environment around them is a false expectation. If no one is trying to build a controlled environment then what are they experimenting for with 10s of products smeared all over them? If that's not enough they'll put disgusting stuff in it too. Even animals think better. This is utter desperation and insanity. To some sane levels testing/experimenting is alright but what use is overdoing it when you can never replicate the exact same results again? or am I missing something? Everyday when I wake up I wanna look at myself in the mirror with respect and satisfaction that I lived a good and honourable yesterday.

I just want to have an exciting social experience when I am out and then go from there. If Pheromones really work then I don't see a reason why none from the top 5 would work for me, either standalone or in combinations, notwithstanding. Rest assured, my reviews will be the result of my own experiences and will be true to the coin.

I recollect someone once said 'You can sell anything to a gym junkie in the name of better performance'.

They work , problem is all the different mixes work somewhat different or none at all to some ( like l2k for me ). So the problem arises finding that u can make work the best .

All the products I have found to work for me always have some little thing missing that I want to tweak or fix . That is where the chase comes. Trying to either find or combine yourself that holy Grail that will be it for you. I imagine it is the same for many users.

Exampe for me :

AV : awesome first meet ups or meeting strangers , but I feel like it is missing substance a lot of times and kind of meh on people u know.

Nude regular : kino , attraction, beautifier but missing that sexual kick.

BW: all self effects first few hours. Later turns into awesome sexual and best product I found when it comes to next day hits . Those first few hours are kind of disappointing on effects on others through . Mixed with AV? Best sexual combo , but then definitely still work in progress . I am assuming those first hours are on u to carry using self effects and then the sexual kicks in ( even description said so pretty much )

NA and Androstadienone : awesome one on one. But that is a given classic . Not a party or go out mix through and creates relationship, feelings, fallout , not let's get down and dirty now .

U get the point .
03-20-2018 9:33 PM
ThePope
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-20-2018 11:57 PM

(03-20-2018 8:09 PM)Determined Wrote:  Get yourself some 7-keto. It's used to counter the effects of one the molecules in L2K known for creating lethargy.

I usually pop two in the morning anytime I use L2K

But I am not feeling lethargic....?? I don't have any self effects except that I am really enjoying the fragrance. The scent lasts longer than mainstream colognes so I am happy so far, just waiting to see the promised twist of pheromones.

L2K BS V2

Male version of the dirty librarian suffering with the usual 'nice guy' disease.
You can sell anything to a gym junkie in the name of better performance. Wake up and smell the pheromones.

03-20-2018 11:57 PM
ThePope
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-21-2018 12:02 AM

(03-20-2018 9:33 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  They work , problem is all the different mixes work somewhat different or none at all to some ( like l2k for me ). So the problem arises finding that u can make work the best .

All the products I have found to work for me always have some little thing missing that I want to tweak or fix . That is where the chase comes. Trying to either find or combine yourself that holy Grail that will be it for you. I imagine it is the same for many users.

Exampe for me :

AV : awesome first meet ups or meeting strangers , but I feel like it is missing substance a lot of times and kind of meh on people u know.

Nude regular : kino , attraction, beautifier but missing that sexual kick.

BW: all self effects first few hours. Later turns into awesome sexual and best product I found when it comes to next day hits . Those first few hours are kind of disappointing on effects on others through . Mixed with AV? Best sexual combo , but then definitely still work in progress . I am assuming those first hours are on u to carry using self effects and then the sexual kicks in ( even description said so pretty much )

NA and Androstadienone : awesome one on one. But that is a given classic . Not a party or go out mix through and creates relationship, feelings, fallout , not let's get down and dirty now .

U get the point .

I have my fingers crossed that pheromones work. I mean I really want them to, I really do. However I have to be critical in my experimentation so that I just don't go into make believe hallucinations as so many seem to have gone into. I am waiting for the month to end and get that pay check so than I can buy 3 more 'unique' products and keep my stock level at 5 dissimilar products, no more. Suggestions are always welcome.

(This post was last modified: 03-21-2018 12:11 AM by ThePope.)
03-21-2018 12:02 AM
abrave
A Brave not a Squaw

Rep Post

04-04-2018 2:42 PM

(03-21-2018 12:02 AM)ThePope Wrote:  I have my fingers crossed that pheromones work. I mean I really want them to, I really do. However I have to be critical in my experimentation so that I just don't go into make believe hallucinations as so many seem to have gone into. I am waiting for the month to end and get that pay check so than I can buy 3 more 'unique' products and keep my stock level at 5 dissimilar products, no more. Suggestions are always welcome.

Socials such as Glace -alpha dream or Hypnotica -LAL could be your next additions to your collection, as I think I read that you're not as social as you'd like to be... it may be a lubricant to help people open you up ... tend to get people talking to me when I wear them, ...sometimes too much ...

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-the-journey-of-a-brave
What's in my Quiver:
Glace
Corprotivo
SS4M
A314
Turn Up The Heat
Scent of Eros
Iconic Tonic
Pinnacle
Thunder
Teddy Man 2
Wolf
Aquae Vitae
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2018 2:43 PM by abrave.)
04-04-2018 2:42 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha dream I_serve 2 275 08-19-2020 9:55 AM
Last Post: Deashar
  Hello from Chile! // Problem with Alpha Dream Order.. Anyone else? fjmarin 3 892 01-20-2018 11:34 AM
Last Post: AlexByron
  Hi From Sydney Australia, A-brave :) abrave 15 4,478 11-21-2014 4:28 PM
Last Post: kimosabe
  Hello Everyone-New Dude here VishRemma 9 3,480 06-20-2013 10:09 AM
Last Post: Fleur
  Hey! From Sydney, Australia MicPhero 14 4,335 10-29-2012 1:51 AM
Last Post: CaveCritter