Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Dude from Sydney. Query Alpha Dream L2K V1 and V2 import into Australia
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Dude from Sydney. Query Alpha Dream L2K V1 and V2 import into Australia
03-15-2018 3:43 AM

(03-15-2018 1:04 AM)ThePope Wrote:  Great bro. So AV and LPMP it is. And I am assuming since you have used them they are allowed to be imported into Australia since you live in Brissy. Smile Thanks for the inputs!

Dont buy AV.By the decription of your personality, you won't be able to get anywhere with it.It may give you big attraction hits but that's the most you will get, no closing.And those attraction hits, IF you get them, will not have duration probably.

In my opinion you need social sexual (because sex is your goal after all) and even more, social sexuals that contain Androstadienone, which makes females feel comfortable around you.Those products can help you with the communication because they will initiate it more and there will be less awkwardness in cases you fail with small talk.

L2K v1 is a good option (IF it is as good as it was).Dionysos, Taboo too.
Wolf looks like a very good choice too, magic stuff (but no Androstadienone)

I would strongly suggest those products instead.Buy oil if the weather is hot, buy alcohol if the weather is cold (for Taboo that is).A Copulins product is also good to have, if you don't pass the requirements for having sex with a female due to game, having her know subconsiously that you already are having sex with another female, will greatly help bypassing that screening mechanisms.I suggest CopulinsX.I've bought it very recently and immediately saw solid results.

Also and most importantly:Begin working out and eat well.Build some muscle and get some bulk, it will greatly help you in your personality development more than you can imagine.
As I always say lately, secure yourself from the estrogenic environment of the west world.Avoid soy, pthalates, parabens as much as you can (especially soy).Eat foods and take supplements that block excessive estrogen and/or increase testosterone, we are a generation of feminized men and it's getting worse and worse.Eat animal protein and as much raw foods as you can.
Detach yourself from the feminine matrix as well, learn yourself what society and family probably never learned you, to be a man.

Conclusion:Get products that can help you where your personality fails you and don't be a soy boy! (not saying that you are, I don't know you, except for the skinny hint you gave).

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2018 3:49 AM by stefdude.)
03-15-2018 3:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ThePope
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-15-2018 5:01 AM

(03-15-2018 3:43 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Dont buy AV.By the decription of your personality, you won't be able to get anywhere with it.It may give you big attraction hits but that's the most you will get, no closing.And those attraction hits, IF you get them, will not have duration probably.

In my opinion you need social sexual (because sex is your goal after all) and even more, social sexuals that contain Androstadienone, which makes females feel comfortable around you.Those products can help you with the communication because they will initiate it more and there will be less awkwardness in cases you fail with small talk.

L2K v1 is a good option (IF it is as good as it was).Dionysos, Taboo too.
Wolf looks like a very good choice too, magic stuff (but no Androstadienone)

I would strongly suggest those products instead.Buy oil if the weather is hot, buy alcohol if the weather is cold (for Taboo that is).A Copulins product is also good to have, if you don't pass the requirements for having sex with a female due to game, having her know subconsiously that you already are having sex with another female, will greatly help bypassing that screening mechanisms.I suggest CopulinsX.I've bought it very recently and immediately saw solid results.

Also and most importantly:Begin working out and eat well.Build some muscle and get some bulk, it will greatly help you in your personality development more than you can imagine.
As I always say lately, secure yourself from the estrogenic environment of the west world.Avoid soy, pthalates, parabens as much as you can (especially soy).Eat foods and take supplements that block excessive estrogen and/or increase testosterone, we are a generation of feminized men and it's getting worse and worse.Eat animal protein and as much raw foods as you can.
Detach yourself from the feminine matrix as well, learn yourself what society and family probably never learned you, to be a man.

Conclusion:Get products that can help you where your personality fails you and don't be a soy boy! (not saying that you are, I don't know you, except for the skinny hint you gave).

Man o man! you literally described a big chunk of my situation in your post and made reality slap into my face. I hate soy like I REALLY hate soy. And I am a vegetarian I have started working out 2-3 days a week but with full time job long commute to work and study towards two degrees it is really hard to pay attention to everything essential in life. I am 34 years old and I want to focus on testosterones but I get scared they say excess leads to huge hair loss. I have reducing hairline too. so you see how many odds I am up against here. Also, I am Indian dude in the white land! i have made up a lot of barriers of my own in my head. My only strength is that my face is very attractive and I pass for a late 20's male and I know this for a fact. I am highly educated and very presentable. just huge huge lack of confidence with women and flirting and conversation skills. I don't have personality issue except short height 5'6" and reducing hairline.

I have read a lot about AV and thought I would go with it. I only go out Saturday nights so testing on my own will take forever. by the time I have tested all the currently available products there will be 10 new products by then.

Male version of the dirty librarian suffering with the usual 'nice guy' disease.
You can sell anything to a gym junkie in the name of better performance. Wake up and smell the pheromones.

Inventory - (Received Date)

# Alpha Dream - L2K L&S v1; L2K BS v2 (MAR 2018)
03-15-2018 5:01 AM

ThePope
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-15-2018 5:11 AM

(03-15-2018 1:41 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Indiscretion is the product name and LPMP is the company name.

Yeah mate. Purchased'em multiple times. From many vendors in the State side and Europe side. Never had any issues from the customs yet. Touch wood.

Aus post have a lazy attitude on their own too but. So they may take forever. I've mentioned this many times before. I can chanllange test their speed by me driving down to the Sydney port, pick up the parcel meself, and come back up north before they take their sweet time. So if there's any delays, it's from Aus post side. Not the phero vendors. Smile

can't wait to try out this stuff (pheromones) Smile

Male version of the dirty librarian suffering with the usual 'nice guy' disease.
You can sell anything to a gym junkie in the name of better performance. Wake up and smell the pheromones.

03-15-2018 5:11 AM
ThePope
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-15-2018 5:21 AM

Has anyone tried Raw Chemistry, Pherazone, Nexus Pheromones, PherX? They come up almost everywhere on google search. I am wondering if I have made the right choice going with L2k. People are saying iris not as effective as it used to be. I just want that stuff to work when I get it. I paid AUD 215 for two bottles. it is not cheap!!

(This post was last modified: 03-15-2018 5:22 AM by ThePope.)
03-15-2018 5:21 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

03-15-2018 5:33 AM

I don't know much about hair loss, but the sooner you deal with it the better, that's what friends have told me.Usually if it beggins in the front, not top or back, it may be due to high testosterone.Do you have a family history of hair loss?

Do you have excessive body hair?Deep bass voice?You could do a test but I highly doubt that you can have too much testosterone using natural foods and products, especially in that shitty environment with so many known and unknown polutants.
Also, don't drink tap water.

It's not only the contraception pill, it's from other sources as well but the fact is that it isn't filtered.I drink bottled water, from plastic bottles even.As far as plastic goes, you should really avoid BPA too, you mostly get it when you put heated food or liquids in plastic containers.Check my previous posts from my profile, I mention foods and supps that help with testosterone.

Good for you that you are good looking.You only have to deal with your personality flaws and body composition.It needs some time but you will get there if you aim for it.In order to chase a goal you have to deeply believe that it's neither too easy neither too far away to achieve it.

Good luck dude, and trust me on those product suggestions ;)

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2018 5:33 AM by stefdude.)
03-15-2018 5:33 AM
Chow165
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-15-2018 8:10 AM

Dont be afraid of custom issues, it just arrives late, once i got my order about a month later
03-15-2018 8:10 AM

Determined
Checking out the place

Rep Post

03-15-2018 9:09 PM

I just thought I'd add this in here for you regarding L2k

One of the reasons why I love L2k is because it quite literally makes me James Bond. I become suave, flirtatious and extremely sharp and witty. The same way James Bond just has a natural cutting wit, I have the same on 2 sprays. This is a phenomenon I've only experienced with this product so I presume it's deliberate quality on the makers part.

I've also had some pretty beneficial self effects which are apparent even when not wearing any pheromones.
03-15-2018 9:09 PM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

Dude from Sydney. Query Alpha Dream L2K V1 and V2 import into Australia
03-16-2018 12:24 PM

Hi, @Determined. When You purchase L2K? And which version is it?

Sent from my LG-H815 G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2018 12:25 PM by avi.)
03-16-2018 12:24 PM
Determined
Checking out the place

Rep Post

03-17-2018 8:49 AM

(03-16-2018 12:24 PM)avi Wrote:  Hi, @Determined. When You purchase L2K? And which version is it?

Sent from my LG-H815 G4 with Tapatalk

Purchased in Nov 2017 version 2.
03-17-2018 8:49 AM
ThePope
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-18-2018 10:55 PM

So finally received my two bottles today. I had ordered L2K L&S v1 and L2K BS v2. Later sent an email to Chris to make both as v2. There is no way I can tell whether they are both V2, or just as my initial order (V1 & v2). One is green liquid and the other is orange liquid. Any ideas anyone? Did not receive any samples.....:-\

(This post was last modified: 03-18-2018 11:00 PM by ThePope.)
03-18-2018 10:55 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha dream I_serve 2 275 08-19-2020 9:55 AM
Last Post: Deashar
  Hello from Chile! // Problem with Alpha Dream Order.. Anyone else? fjmarin 3 893 01-20-2018 11:34 AM
Last Post: AlexByron
  Hi From Sydney Australia, A-brave :) abrave 15 4,479 11-21-2014 4:28 PM
Last Post: kimosabe
  Hello Everyone-New Dude here VishRemma 9 3,480 06-20-2013 10:09 AM
Last Post: Fleur
  Hey! From Sydney, Australia MicPhero 14 4,336 10-29-2012 1:51 AM
Last Post: CaveCritter