Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello everyone, please help me with an initial Alpha Dreams Order :)
Six
Rolling the Dice

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
23 thanks in 6 posts

Hello everyone, please help me with an initial Alpha Dreams Order :)
06-07-2012 6:06 PM

Hey everyone,

I'm relatively new to the world of Pheromones and like many people, I started off with Androtics. However, after finding the price of their social products difficult to justify, I looked to other companies and found this great website. I've spent the last few days trying to read up on people's recommendations here. I hope to be able to offer my contributions to this vibrant community.

Currently, I own Ammo and Instant Shine from AD, and New Pheromone Additive from love-scents. I realise that my set badly needs some social products, and it's fairly clear to me that the users of this forum recommend Glace. I have a few confusions about the product, however. I am unclear as to whether the "normal" or the Fastburn is the standard product right now. From what I could dig up, the Fastburn seems to be a prototype which only entered testing three months ago. Has it been producing reliable hits, such that it could match the fame of its predecessor?

Secondly, for shipping reasons I am willing to buy two bottles from Alpha Dreams. Taking into account what I already possess, would it be better to get a second bottle of Glace or instead buy one of Alfa Maschio, or even something else completely?

A little about me, I'm male, 20, a student in the UK with a fairly active social life. I meet new people regularly, both strangers and friends of friends. On an average week I expect to hit clubs twice, bars and coffee shops more frequently.

Thanks in advance,
Six

Edit: I've just discovered the additional options in AD, and am considering buying a bottle of Androstadienone. Could someone guide me with regards to the concentration of it?

Midnight - a Tale of Thoughts, Journeys, and Revelations.
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2012 6:35 PM by Six.)
06-07-2012 6:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl

CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 567
Thanks received:
415 thanks in 243 posts

RE: Hello everyone, please help me with an initial Alpha Dreams Order :)
06-07-2012 7:35 PM

Considering that you will be hitting bars and clubs frequently I would suggest that you get 1 bottle of AM and 1 bottle of Glace. The delemna now comes down to Glace. I myself have all 3 versions. The original version will be great for me for the summer as it is slower burning (obviously) and heat helps it to work. The fast burn versions have also been getting wonderful reviews, yet do not work as long as the original, therefore you may have to guestimate which one would work best for you.

P.S. Chris and Amara have a new version of AM coming out soon, you may want to wait.

Journal:
Life in a Northern Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2012 7:37 PM by CanadianGuy45.)
06-07-2012 7:35 PM
Thanks given by Six, AlternativeGirl
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 627
Thanks received:
1539 thanks in 812 posts

06-07-2012 8:55 PM

Hi Six, welcome to PheroTruith, we're glad you found us before you got sucked to far down the Androtics rabbit hole, and you're going to qucikly find that you made a great decision. You location and climate have a lot to do with whether a fast or slow burn phero will work best for you. In very hot environments the slower burn is probably a better choice, but it miled or cold climates I say definately to go for the fast burn.

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
06-07-2012 8:55 PM
Ozee
Pheromone lab rats

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 44
Thanks received:
32 thanks in 24 posts

06-07-2012 11:39 PM

Welcome aboard six!

My recommendation on night time one-on-one meeting, get AV. Definitely worth it! Talks about anything to her, you will end up talking about boobs. Her boobs!! Big Grin

Ozee

Current Arsenal:
The Edge, Wolf, AV sample vial, Glace, Androstadienone.

Wishlist:
AV, OVERDOSE, NA, L2K, Corpo, Wingman BL, TL
06-07-2012 11:39 PM
Thanks given by Six
wiserd
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 214
Thanks received:
296 thanks in 172 posts

06-08-2012 3:44 AM

(06-07-2012 6:06 PM)Six Wrote:  Currently, I own Ammo and Instant Shine from AD, and New Pheromone Additive from love-scents. I realise that my set badly needs some social products, and it's fairly clear to me that the users of this forum recommend Glace. I have a few confusions about the product, however. I am unclear as to whether the "normal" or the Fastburn is the standard product right now. From what I could dig up, the Fastburn seems to be a prototype which only entered testing three months ago. Has it been producing reliable hits, such that it could match the fame of its predecessor?

A little about me, I'm male, 20, a student in the UK with a fairly active social life. I meet new people regularly, both strangers and friends of friends. On an average week I expect to hit clubs twice, bars and coffee shops more frequently.

Thanks in advance,
Six

Edit: I've just discovered the additional options in AD, and am considering buying a bottle of Androstadienone. Could someone guide me with regards to the concentration of it?

Hi Six,

I've used both fast burn and slow burn glace. I've gotten results from both, but I prefer fast burn for two primary reasons; 1. I spray mones on my clothes rather than on my skin. The slow-burn stuff looks oily on my clothes.

2. Six hours is usually a bit long for me to stay under a phero cloud. If I really want to renew a dose of Glace, I can duck off to the bathroom after three hours and spray more on.

If you have slow burn glace for a long time and it's been through heat, you may want to refresh it with an extra dose of nols since they're the first to evaporate from a mix. Lately I've been using a refresher dose of about 30mcg nols + 15 mcg 7-keto DHEA. It gives a nice approachable vibe.

Re: androstadienone, that's a great choice to purchase as a single molecule. I'd say generally don't go above a maximum of ~70mcg dose or so. 30-40 mcg is reasonable or maybe a little more if you're alone with her. So I'd say a few drops from a 10mcg or 20 mcg mix should be ideal. I get a concentrate and dilute it with alcohol. The stuff can take as long as 2 hours for full effect and isn't good to use around guys, as is often mentioned. You can go higher if you add a fixative since the stuff will diffuse more slowly.

If you're willing to weigh powder and measure and fix alcohol you can make a huge supply of 7keto DHEA from supplements. See dbot's guide for the poor man's James Bond, or something like that...

I won't comment on other products since most of what I use are mixes of single molecules (from Alpha Dream), Glace and leftover Androtics products.

Alpha Dream had some great new molecules coming out from his most recent round of testing, but it may be a few months till all of them are both fully released and synthesized at a cheap price.
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2012 3:54 AM by wiserd.)
06-08-2012 3:44 AM

Six
Rolling the Dice

Rep Post

Thanks received:
23 thanks in 6 posts

06-08-2012 5:46 AM

Thanks for all the replies and advice - I really appreciate it. The climate here is indeed very mild, and so I'll take your advice and get one of the fast burn in the light silicone base.

I have just searched the forum for news on the new Alfa Maschio and can say that I'm very excited. But like wiserd said, there could potentially be a long wait before it comes out. From the description of AM, it seems like an attraction product to the same purpose of Ammo from Androtics. Whereas Glace seems to be clearly ahead of Instant Openness, Instant Honesty etc, I'm not entirely sure how AM compares to Ammo.

By AV, you are referring to Aqua Vitae from LA Labs? I haven't really taken a look at their products yet, although I've read good things about Wolf.

06-08-2012 5:46 AM
Ozee
Pheromone lab rats

Rep Post

Thanks received:
32 thanks in 24 posts

06-08-2012 6:58 AM

Yes, I mean Aqua Vitae from Liquid Alchemy. The smell is unpleasant though. I only received a sample of it, so I'm not sure if it is scented or not. You may ask for AV in wolf scent since wolf smells nice for most guys. Last time I wore it around my housemate, he was being hostile towards me. So this stuff must be heavy on androstenone. But around girls, golden. Mrgreen

Current Arsenal:

Wishlist:
06-08-2012 6:58 AM
Six
Rolling the Dice

Rep Post

Thanks received:
23 thanks in 6 posts

06-10-2012 5:25 AM

Haha, certainly does sound intriguing P it leads me to think you've had some awesome adventures (or misadventures) with AV - any specific stories to share?

06-10-2012 5:25 AM
Ozee
Pheromone lab rats

Rep Post

Thanks received:
32 thanks in 24 posts

06-10-2012 7:28 AM

Well I will share it on my journal soon. As soon as I received my order on Glace and Androstadienone, I will test it and put it on my journal. But I certainly got hit on my co-worker by AV. I feel like I can escalate things further but decide not to since she's already had a boyfriend and I don't want to create problem on my workplace if something bad happen. Smile

Current Arsenal:

Wishlist:
06-10-2012 7:28 AM

Six
Rolling the Dice

Rep Post

Thanks received:
23 thanks in 6 posts

06-10-2012 10:03 AM

That's cool, man. I look forward to reading it!

06-10-2012 10:03 AM

Share This Thread