Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello everyone, please help me with an initial Alpha Dreams Order :)
thundr
Calm Like a Bomb

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 515
Thanks received:
764 thanks in 214 posts

RE: Hello everyone, please help me with an initial Alpha Dreams Order :)
06-10-2012 10:30 AM

Fastburn Glace has given me many 'aha' moments in my earlier trials with pheromones. It was one of my first purchases and made me a believer. I haven't tried AM and with Chris coming out with a revamped version of it I will wait for that. Alpha Dream single mols are high quality from a high quality company.

I have just started playing around with LAL products with huge success rates. OD is by the best product Ive tried to date from them and AV is hovering just beneath it. Both of these are fun. Wolf has basically been a tool to help me figure out OD but Im sure he will have his day soon.

HAX is also makes superb quality products at reasonable pricing. Might be worth a gander at their website. Their stuff is strong and worth the investment.

Reading journals and reviews then scanning product websites has been a valuable asset in learning about the diff products and companies that sell them.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
06-10-2012 10:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by wiserd, idontknow, Six
Six
Rolling the Dice

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
23 thanks in 6 posts

06-17-2012 6:14 AM

(06-10-2012 10:30 AM)thundr Wrote:  Fastburn Glace has given me many 'aha' moments in my earlier trials with pheromones. It was one of my first purchases and made me a believer. I haven't tried AM and with Chris coming out with a revamped version of it I will wait for that. Alpha Dream single mols are high quality from a high quality company.

I have just started playing around with LAL products with huge success rates. OD is by the best product Ive tried to date from them and AV is hovering just beneath it. Both of these are fun. Wolf has basically been a tool to help me figure out OD but Im sure he will have his day soon.

HAX is also makes superb quality products at reasonable pricing. Might be worth a gander at their website. Their stuff is strong and worth the investment.

Reading journals and reviews then scanning product websites has been a valuable asset in learning about the diff products and companies that sell them.

Great summary, thanks thundr. Do you know if androtics products generally have a bad rep on these forums, or is it just that members find them ineffective?

Midnight - a Tale of Thoughts, Journeys, and Revelations.
06-17-2012 6:14 AM
thundr
Calm Like a Bomb

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 515
Thanks received:
764 thanks in 214 posts

06-17-2012 7:35 AM

(06-17-2012 6:14 AM)Six Wrote:  Great summary, thanks thundr. Do you know if androtics products generally have a bad rep on these forums, or is it just that members find them ineffective?

We give every company a fair shake on this forum. We let the products and company service speak for themselves then form individualized opinions. I personally have no interest in andriotics' products or forum and choose to spend my hard earned cash somewhere else.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
06-17-2012 7:35 AM

wiserd
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 214
Thanks received:
296 thanks in 172 posts

06-17-2012 8:30 AM

(06-17-2012 6:14 AM)Six Wrote:  Great summary, thanks thundr. Do you know if androtics products generally have a bad rep on these forums, or is it just that members find them ineffective?

A lot of the older members on this forum started out as Androtics customers who saw benefits from their products, but have wandered away for one reason or another. Androtics products do have some effects, certainly. Some of the strikes against that company are;

1. Androtics had a tendency to change the contents of their mixes or simply stop selling effective mixes. This upset a lot of people, both because it ruined the 'feel' that people had for particular products and also because women especially were suddenly unable to purchase products that they liked.

2. Androtics had a somewhat recent price hike, such that their products are now significantly more expensive than comparable or superior products from other reputable companies.

3. Androtics is fairly secretive and drama prone. Alpha-Dream has a dramatically stronger history of releasing information into the pheromone community, while Androtics seems to have fallen down on their promises in that regard. Alpha Dream gives a listing of many of the molecules in their mixes, offers single molecules, and supports research into new molecules while giving people the NAME of those actual molecules. Androtics just labeled everything as numbers. (Admittedly, my experience only extends to Alpha dream and Androtics. There are a few good pheromone companies out there based on reviews I've read, as Thundr mentions, but I don't have the experience to testify to their effectiveness. ) I understand the effects I'm going to get far better if I know what's in a mix. Many people get better results by learning to buffer their own mixes to their custom standards.

4. Androtics charges something like $40 extra if you want scent-free mixes so you can use your own cologne. (Something in a lot of androtics products makes me sick. I'm sensitive to long-term exposure to a lot of perfumes as well, so It's probably the scent, but I've never been able to test this.)

5. I've personally tried a number of Androtics products. Instant Shine has some positive effects. There's an ingredient in that which I don't think has been replicated in other products. Some have suggested recently that androsterone sulfate is the missing relevant ingredient there. Androtics' A314 just didn't suit me... It caused more problems than it was worth and I got bad feedback on the Akuto scent. Ammo just wasn't what i was looking for (I don't do well with high Androstenone mixes. I prefer socials... some of my friends are really sensitive to Androstenone. They reacted, certainly, but the net effect was alienation and discomfort rather than sociability. I think I need to stay below .5mcg or so, max and buffer heavily. )
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2012 2:52 AM by wiserd.)
06-17-2012 8:30 AM
Thanks given by Six, idontknow, zerosix85

Share This Thread