Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hedione
Bones
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Hedione
07-11-2016 2:31 PM

I've tried Hedione alone now. Must say I got no agression from males that I get from ppa and ammo. Men treat me very well, women stare and show intrest. Self effect you become very comfortable looking in the eyes of women. Ive got a seduce wibe self effect. some girls get nervous, some get intrested. No Deer in the headlights like that I got from ppa. When I wore ppa other men became agressive. 1 dab ppa with a lot of hedione.? I use 2 drops hi cis and multiple drops standard hedione. Whats your thoughts?
07-11-2016 2:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Test.of.Sweden
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Hedione
07-11-2016 2:39 PM

Just curious, do you know if theres any significant amounts of hedione in frags like Invictus ?
07-11-2016 2:39 PM
BAGreat
Vendor

Sex: Male

07-11-2016 3:11 PM

There is lots of Hedione in so many fragrances its ridiculous. In fragrances for both men and women. It is used as a blender and for its brightening, enhancing and diffusive properties.

No, there is not a significant amount of Hedione in Invictus. I am a perfumer. There is lots of Hedione in scents like Aventus, Acqua Di Gio, Chanel Allure Homme Sport, Versace Pour Homme, CK 1, and literally thousands of others. All heavy hitters if you have noticed. The Hedione is not the sole reason why they are so popular, but the way Hedione/Hedione HC/ Paradisone - (The true heart of Hedione. It is the olfactory equivalent of looking into the sun. It is that sharp and bright. At 5% in regular Hedione, 30% in high cis) was used. Don't get me wrong though, Hedione is a major contributor to each of those fragrances level of projection and signature.

Hedione's effect from my experience is useful for memory connection. It is one of the most memorable chemical compounds used in perfumery. Up there with Iso E Super and Ambroxan. Once you get a full understanding of its aroma, you'll never forget it. It is also useful for creating a sense of well-being and happiness. It smiled the first time I smelled vintage Acqua Di Gio and now I know why. It is filled to the brim with Hedione and Hedione HC. It is also how the perfumers at Firmenich worked it into the formula. It is also useful for increasing awareness and reducing inhibitions. It increases awareness because of its very bright, energetic, diffusive aroma which catches attention. It reduces inhibitions because it has a very nice mellowing effect.

That is a lot of Hedione which you are putting on if pure and you might want to cut back. They are really strong, especially High Cis. 2:1 Hedione:HC is best.

Strong first post? ;)

- B
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2016 4:14 PM by BAGreat.)
07-11-2016 3:11 PM
Test.of.Sweden
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-12-2016 12:49 AM

Wow thank you for the interesting information Smile Having nice results with invictus now but might try one with more hedione next year. What is your current favourite fragrance?
07-12-2016 12:49 AM

GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-12-2016 1:01 AM

(07-11-2016 3:11 PM)BAGreat Wrote:  There is lots of Hedione in so many fragrances its ridiculous. In fragrances for both men and women. It is used as a blender and for its brightening, enhancing and diffusive properties.

No, there is not a significant amount of Hedione in Invictus. I am a perfumer. There is lots of Hedione in scents like Aventus, Acqua Di Gio, Chanel Allure Homme Sport, Versace Pour Homme, CK 1, and literally thousands of others. All heavy hitters if you have noticed. The Hedione is not the sole reason why they are so popular, but the way Hedione/Hedione HC/ Paradisone - (The true heart of Hedione. It is the olfactory equivalent of looking into the sun. It is that sharp and bright. At 5% in regular Hedione, 30% in high cis) was used. Don't get me wrong though, Hedione is a major contributor to each of those fragrances level of projection and signature.

Hedione's effect from my experience is useful for memory connection. It is one of the most memorable chemical compounds used in perfumery. Up there with Iso E Super and Ambroxan. Once you get a full understanding of its aroma, you'll never forget it. It is also useful for creating a sense of well-being and happiness. It smiled the first time I smelled vintage Acqua Di Gio and now I know why. It is filled to the brim with Hedione and Hedione HC. It is also how the perfumers at Firmenich worked it into the formula. It is also useful for increasing awareness and reducing inhibitions. It increases awareness because of its very bright, energetic, diffusive aroma which catches attention. It reduces inhibitions because it has a very nice mellowing effect.

That is a lot of Hedione which you are putting on if pure and you might want to cut back. They are really strong, especially High Cis. 2:1 Hedione:HC is best.

Strong first post? ;)

- B

Strong post but you might have used the search function before, all you saud was discussed here before ;) including the High-Cis/Paradisone aspects.

Dr.Notsostrangelove had a look at hediones structure and concluded it might be suited to activate the same receptors as -none and Androstadienone .

We have discussed the publication of Hans Hatt on Hediones pherominical properties as well.

Some claimed that Hedione is similar to EST in activity, claiming a made-up connection between Jasmine-plant nd estrogenic compounds/feminity - debunking real science in the process.

A pheromone brand recently added hedione to all it's products leading to unclear results which had many users deiscarding Hedione as a phero and believing the EST-thing.
I suspect it has more to do with Hediones diffusion AND fixative properties leading to an imbalance in diffusion of the pher-molecules mixed with it - and thus, ghosting or a blast of first the lighter than the heavy mon-moleculs.

Maybe you as a perfumer can elaborate that aspect a little? How does Hedione influence other aroma-chemicals? Will lighter molecules fly off more quickly than they would without Hed?
07-12-2016 1:01 AM
BAGreat
Vendor

07-12-2016 3:18 AM

@Test.of.Sweden Your welcome, man. My favorite fragrance is Aventus. It has a little over 22% Hedione and 0.20% Paradisone. It is absolutely gorgeous. I was walking past a group of women and I over heard one of them say "gorgeous". Compliments saying that I smell like a man, I smell delicious. It's incredible. Women. Love. This. Stuff. You have to sample this if you haven't.

@GoergyFockey someone here described the aroma of key Firmenich captive Paradisone? I will look through the search function and see. It is a very rare molecule to be smelled in any significant amount and near impossible to be smelled alone. Not even I have smelled it 100% alone. I have smelled it in a Violet flower base and its effect is tremendous.

It has been studied and proven that Hedione does trigger the VNO receptors in the female brain. I do not know how this works exactly, but my theory is Hedione can boost the effectiveness of existing molecules due to its ability to activate receptors. Once activated, I doubt they turn off when a other molecules are present. This means that the pheromone molecules could theoretically travel with the Hedione into the VNO more effectively than without Hedione, thus increasing effectiveness.

I cannot comment on the Estratetraenol connection. I am not familiar with that molecule's effects personally.

I do not believe it will lead to an imbalance in diffusion. It will only increase the diffusion thus showing another aspect proving its use as a pheromone blend enhancer. Whereas the same could be said for other molecules with similar diffusion/fixative properties (Iso E Super and Ambrox) they do not active the VNO as far as we know and could be considered inferior to Hedione in this regard.

No. Hedione will brighten and extend any and every aspect of the perfume and with every material which you combine it with. As far as the fixative properties go, yes it is indeed a fixative, yet does not weigh a fragrance down like traditional fixatives do. Isopropyl Myristate acts as fixative (an effective one at that), but it has detrimental effect on the diffusion of a fragrance if you add too much. Yet Hedione does the complete opposite and increases the fragrances performance in every aspect.
07-12-2016 3:18 AM
GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-12-2016 3:41 AM

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Hedione

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Creed-Avent...MM?page=10

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Plant-Stero...n-A?page=4

Not discussed the odour of Paradisone, but the Aventus/Pantydropper connection explainend probably by that AC
07-12-2016 3:41 AM
qwe259
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-12-2016 5:24 AM

thanks for the info.
07-12-2016 5:24 AM

Bones
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-12-2016 7:04 AM

Thought: I have ammo x2 strength. And that is way to much for a young guy like me. Is it a good idea to poor out half the ammo in to another container, fill up half the bottle with pure hedione oil and 1 spray on chest? And dab 2 dabs high cis behind my ears?

I was ghosting on 2x. Older women got crazy though.
07-12-2016 7:04 AM
Yahachu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-12-2016 7:08 AM

(07-12-2016 7:04 AM)Bones Wrote:  Thought: I have ammo x2 strength. And that is way to much for a young guy like me. Is it a good idea to poor out half the ammo in to another container, fill up half the bottle with pure hedione oil and 1 spray on chest? And dab 2 dabs high cis behind my ears?

I was ghosting on 2x. Older women got crazy though.

Well someone could reply with pure speculation, or you couls test it out and benefit the community.

I'd pick the latter ^_^

Status > personality + looks > money > mones.

If you can't approach, flirt, escalate, and then close without mones, then you shouldn't be wearing mones for pickup at all.

Being a people pleaser is the easiest way to get walked all over and hate your life.

If all she has to do to get you in bed is look pretty, why would she value you?

My journal
07-12-2016 7:08 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best Hedione and Perfumers Alcohol ratio? Sunny786 1 1,354 07-30-2016 11:13 AM
Last Post: GoergeFocky
  Hedione wiserd 19 9,729 10-28-2015 8:53 AM
Last Post: GoergeFocky