Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hedione
BAGreat
Vendor

Sex: Male

RE: Hedione
07-14-2016 10:58 PM

(07-12-2016 12:54 PM)GoergeFocky Wrote:  That's good to know around this forum. I feel an "Aventus won't get you laid"-thread coming Tease

"Low T, libido and hairloss. Creatin or Aqua di Gio - who is to blame"?

Oh, brother Smile. Jeremy Fragrance's review of Aventus would disagree though lol.

Neither. Its the soy.

- B
07-14-2016 10:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

BAGreat
Vendor

07-14-2016 11:06 PM

(07-12-2016 5:04 PM)Bones Wrote:  Why not? What should i mix it with first? Perfumer's alcohol? Is vodka alright?

You will first need a gram scale. Mix Hedione and Hedione HC in a 2:1 ratio by weight. Scaling up from 2:1 is easier than converting the ratio to percentage equal to 100. Example, making a batch of 2 and 1 grams, or 4 and 2, etc.

Once you have this solution mixed, you will dilute it to 5% in preferably perfumer's alcohol, but if you do not have access to it, a 190 proof vodka (190 proof, no less) such as everclear will do. If you do not have access to a high proof vodka, diluting in a solvent such as DPG, or IPM will be the next best thing. If you are using a solvent, you must use a dropper bottle. I do not believe these oils atomize very well.

- B
07-14-2016 11:06 PM
P4yn3
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-04-2017 12:32 AM

I have a large bottle of Hedione from Perfumer's Apprentice. So far I've had light hits. Women seem to notice my presence more, glance at me more, etc.

Could be a placebo, wont know till I hit the club Saturday =)
08-04-2017 12:32 AM
BlueKnight
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-05-2017 2:20 PM

(08-04-2017 12:32 AM)P4yn3 Wrote:  I have a large bottle of Hedione from Perfumer's Apprentice. So far I've had light hits. Women seem to notice my presence more, glance at me more, etc.

Could be a placebo, wont know till I hit the club Saturday =)

Hi P4yn3,
Is your bottle premixed with alcohol ? I have a 1 oz bottle from Consolidated chemicals. I had to mix it with perfume alcohol. I'm almost out, so I'm looking for a different brand. I didn't notice too much as far as hits.
08-05-2017 2:20 PM
P4yn3
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-05-2017 2:37 PM

(08-05-2017 2:20 PM)BlueKnight Wrote:  Hi P4yn3,
Is your bottle premixed with alcohol ? I have a 1 oz bottle from Consolidated chemicals. I had to mix it with perfume alcohol. I'm almost out, so I'm looking for a different brand. I didn't notice too much as far as hits.

Nope. No alcohol. Looks and feels oily. The smell seems to come in waves. I can barely smell it though. According to the studies people were not even aware they were smell it but it effected the brain the same. I recommend trying it without the alcohol.

This is where I got it:

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2017 2:43 PM by P4yn3.)
08-05-2017 2:37 PM

BlueKnight
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-05-2017 9:56 PM

(08-05-2017 2:37 PM)P4yn3 Wrote:  Nope. No alcohol. Looks and feels oily. The smell seems to come in waves. I can barely smell it though. According to the studies people were not even aware they were smell it but it effected the brain the same. I recommend trying it without the alcohol.

This is where I got it:

Thanks P4n3 ! I'll give it a try.
08-05-2017 9:56 PM
GoergeFocky
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-23-2018 7:02 AM

Look what our "friend" DataDragon digged up and posted over at the forbidden, now forsaken place:

A genetic variant in the gene encoding the VN1R1 receptor in humans has been shown to correlate to much more sexually active behavior including the strongest correlation with increased number of one night stands, and also number of partners last year, and expected number of partners in the next 5 years. The variant was found in around 28% of women studied. Men did not show any difference, I guess we are always sexual

Both receptor versions (S-A and F-D) have been shown to be activated by the synthetic VN1R1 agonist Hedione as far as a trigger to use. Hedione is also in certain colognes such as Acqua Di Gio. Androstadienone does not trigger VN1R1, and will be interesting if anything is found naturally on the body that does.

The association between VN1R1 and higher sociosexual behavior was stronger in the subgroup of women who were in relationships that had endured less than 4 years. Carriers of the D-allele were less likely to be in a relationship. So possibly a woman who is in or has been generally in shorter relationships is more likely to be a carrier if you want a screening idea. Those with the D-allelle were less likely to be in a relationship so if shes single even more so.

A genetic variant in encoding the olfactory receptor OR7D4 that is activated by Androstadienone and Androstenone has been associated with a loss of receptor function, as well as with a less intense and less unpleasant perception of the Androstadienone and androstenone odors in both men and women. This variant was also studied and did not lead to changes in sexual behavior in women. This just means that the potential effects of AND and androstenone on human sociosexual behavior may not be related to OR7D4.

Only five receptors have been reported to be expressed in humans, notably not in the VNO but in the main olfactory epithelium (I believe in the mucosa), and to respond in a similar way to other olfactory receptors in cell cultures.
04-23-2018 7:02 AM
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-23-2018 7:32 PM

Then how do you explain the Hedione debacle at popular pheromone vendor? Am I mistaken or did not the addition of Hedione ruin their blends.
04-23-2018 7:32 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

04-23-2018 7:44 PM

(04-23-2018 7:32 PM)Scottie2Hottie Wrote:  Then how do you explain the Hedione debacle at popular pheromone vendor? Am I mistaken or did not the addition of Hedione ruin their blends.

I honestly don't know if it was the Hedione that did it. LPMP sold a limited edition mens scent called H2OHOHOH! that had hedione in it. I wore it both by itself and in conjunction with everything from Evolve oil to The Hookup without any issues. It was layered with the Pheromones instead of being in the same blend as the pheromones but I had no issues whatsoever from it. Just personal experience with that product, however.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
04-23-2018 7:44 PM

Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

04-23-2018 8:47 PM

(04-23-2018 7:32 PM)Scottie2Hottie Wrote:  Then how do you explain the Hedione debacle at popular pheromone vendor? Am I mistaken or did not the addition of Hedione ruin their blends.

The problem was they changed their androstenone supplier. The androstenone ended up being weaker. They later offered vials of androstenone to add to the bottles that people bought. I have a bottle of Glace with hedione and it works really well. I've been rationing it...lol. I had an incident couple weeks ago where my friends girlfriend was all over me and I was just wearing my hedione Glace.

Who knows ...hedione may have been a success if they didn't change their androstenone

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
04-23-2018 8:47 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best Hedione and Perfumers Alcohol ratio? Sunny786 1 906 07-30-2016 11:13 AM
Last Post: GoergeFocky
  Hedione wiserd 19 8,104 10-28-2015 8:53 AM
Last Post: GoergeFocky