Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2.25 Average
HS = turn me off?
sunny10
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

HS = turn me off?
11-22-2011 5:55 PM

Some mones give some people confidence, some mones relax people, some mones turn people on, but for me HS has a self-effect of turning me off.

Everytime I have used it, I have no interest in women. This maybe just coincedence, as I have a few other issues as mentioned else where.
While wearing this stuff, if I talk to a attractive women, I have no desires at all, the vibe I get from them comes of plain. I swear they could strip naked in front of me, and I would be like "so what do you think of the euro crises at the moment".

Anyone else notice this?
11-22-2011 5:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: HS = turn me off?
11-22-2011 10:43 PM

Maybe it is a gay-inducing pheromone? Eek Do you feel more inclined to appreciate art or costume drama?
Just kidding! That is really weird - you refer to Hypnotica Social right?

I'll spray anything apparently...
11-22-2011 10:43 PM
sunny10
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-23-2011 4:15 PM

(11-22-2011 10:43 PM)2Soon2Care Wrote:  Maybe it is a gay-inducing pheromone? Eek Do you feel more inclined to appreciate art or costume drama?
Just kidding! That is really weird - you refer to Hypnotica Social right?

Hypnotica makes me into a group inducer. I can start talking to someone, then another person would join the conversation, there would be light banter and humor, I would then leave the group they still would be talking and joking.
11-23-2011 4:15 PM
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-23-2011 5:00 PM

The self-effect is interesting though - everybody's different, have you dosed up and down ranges to see if you are personally OD'ing on it, or just not enough? It may be that it just affects you negatively and does well for everyone you expose it too, also. Very odd!

11-23-2011 5:00 PM
sunny10
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-24-2011 5:50 AM

(11-23-2011 5:00 PM)2Soon2Care Wrote:  The self-effect is interesting though - everybody's different, have you dosed up and down ranges to see if you are personally OD'ing on it, or just not enough? It may be that it just affects you negatively and does well for everyone you expose it too, also. Very odd!

I've tried everything from a drop to several drops. I think the issue is more to do with me.
I'm kind of in a shitty state of mind these days. This is also maybe effecting my results with other mones as well.
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2011 5:52 AM by sunny10.)
11-24-2011 5:50 AM

2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-24-2011 9:53 AM

Ah try the subliminals

11-24-2011 9:53 AM
sunny10
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-24-2011 10:07 AM

(11-24-2011 9:53 AM)2Soon2Care Wrote:  Ah try the subliminals

Ah, I am, have been for the last two weeks. It might be working in strange way, like getting rid of the need to have women, but it also seems to of taken the sexual desire part as well.

On the flip side, I will probably save a ton of money by not needing to buy any more attraction mones.
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2011 10:11 AM by sunny10.)
11-24-2011 10:07 AM
Grasshopper
Making It Happen

Rep Post

12-06-2011 2:59 PM

Yeah dude, it's the subliminals. For me, they've taken away that nervous urgency I used to feel, like when you start to get warm in the prescense of a woman you think is hot. It is a weird feeling at first... but I still give them :good2:

*I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE TO SUBSTANTIATE ANY CLAIMS THAT I MAY MAKE. JUST ASSUME I'M LYING.*

"When I was your age, all we had was colgone and our cojones! I hate you." - Dafixisin

"When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others." - Chinese Proverb
12-06-2011 2:59 PM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

12-06-2011 3:15 PM

(12-06-2011 2:59 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Yeah dude, it's the subliminals. For me, they've taken away that nervous urgency I used to feel, like when you start to get warm in the prescense of a woman you think is hot. It is a weird feeling at first... but I still give them :good2:

you're talking about the sublimals with waves and birds in the background ... the Alpha Male stuff ?

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
12-06-2011 3:15 PM
Grasshopper
Making It Happen

Rep Post

12-06-2011 3:43 PM

@pago, yeah I'm talking about the ones that @as was kind enough to share with everyone. My experience may be different than others (and probably is), but listening to the Alpha Male Mindset and Deep Inner Game tracks for about the past week and half did seem to give me a feeling of less...arousal. Although I have no problems "getting it up" (no worries there, I'm good Good ), I just don't feel a need to chase.

I'll see a fine chick, and I can acknowledge that yes, she is fine, but I feel like I can take it or leave it, I have no anxiety whatsoever about the matter. And for the record, that is FANTASTIC. I think at first though, it's a little off-putting because for so long, my "baseline" internally was: (See hot chick, get excited, get a little anxious while deciding what to do, whatever physiological response comes with it); but now, it seems to have changed.

Perhaps that's what @sunny was referring to as well, don't know.

*I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE TO SUBSTANTIATE ANY CLAIMS THAT I MAY MAKE. JUST ASSUME I'M LYING.*

"When I was your age, all we had was colgone and our cojones! I hate you." - Dafixisin

"When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others." - Chinese Proverb
12-06-2011 3:43 PM

Share This Thread