Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2.25 Average
HS = turn me off?
sunny10
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: HS = turn me off?
12-06-2011 4:19 PM

I think it's a bit more strange for me, I've lost the desire for women, but I have also lost the sexual charisma. Interactions with women are more flat for me now, there is no flirting, I don't really sense an attractive womens warm sweet presence either.
This is causing bigger problems, because now I don't really have any motivation to go out and socialize in general.
I think everyones life experiences wires their brains differently over time, for me it feels like I am missing something.
I'm pretty sure now that HS has very little to do with it now.
This is all strange, as a few months ago, before I started using mones, I had the drive wanting to interact with as many women as possible, I could get turned on just by a smell sometimes.
My brain still notices what an attractive women is, but nothing else. I don't want a relationship now or anything else, even a ONS, just not feeling it anymore.

(12-06-2011 3:43 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  @pago, yeah I'm talking about the ones that @as was kind enough to share with everyone. My experience may be different than others (and probably is), but listening to the Alpha Male Mindset and Deep Inner Game tracks for about the past week and half did seem to give me a feeling of less...arousal. Although I have no problems "getting it up" (no worries there, I'm good Good ), I just don't feel a need to chase.

I'll see a fine chick, and I can acknowledge that yes, she is fine, but I feel like I can take it or leave it, I have no anxiety whatsoever about the matter. And for the record, that is FANTASTIC. I think at first though, it's a little off-putting because for so long, my "baseline" internally was: (See hot chick, get excited, get a little anxious while deciding what to do, whatever physiological response comes with it); but now, it seems to have changed.

Perhaps that's what @sunny was referring to as well, don't know.
12-06-2011 4:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Grasshopper
Making It Happen

Rep Post

12-06-2011 5:05 PM

Hmm, that is different. Well, I will say that as I am awaiting my first shipment of pheromones I know that for me the difference in... urge levels may be in fact due to the change in mindset from repeated subliminal use. But I still like to look dammit, and I'm ready to experiment! P

As I've been perusing the forums, I saw a few threads where folks said to be careful with Androstadienone or A-1, esp. applying it first or smelling directly as it can cause depressive effects. Do you have that in your supply at all?

EDIT: To the experts - is Androstadienone the correct pheromone with the effect I mentioned above? I'm thinking I may have confused it with another...

*I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE TO SUBSTANTIATE ANY CLAIMS THAT I MAY MAKE. JUST ASSUME I'M LYING.*

"When I was your age, all we had was colgone and our cojones! I hate you." - Dafixisin

"When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others." - Chinese Proverb
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2011 5:42 PM by Grasshopper.)
12-06-2011 5:05 PM
Grasshopper
Making It Happen

Rep Post

12-09-2011 10:20 AM

Just an update: Have been continuing with the subliminals, the previous feeling has dissipated. As I mentioned before, it may just have been adjusting to the change in my internal compass.

As you were... Victory

*I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE TO SUBSTANTIATE ANY CLAIMS THAT I MAY MAKE. JUST ASSUME I'M LYING.*

"When I was your age, all we had was colgone and our cojones! I hate you." - Dafixisin

"When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others." - Chinese Proverb
12-09-2011 10:20 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-09-2011 5:23 PM

Before subliminal I would be overcome with anxiety around women I thought were attractive. Even the thought of a woman I liked being at a place I was going to would make my heart skip beats.

On the way to parties I would be almost dreading going because I thought the women I wanted to be with would show up with some stud and completely crush my dream of one day winning their heart. I'm so glad those days are fucking over. A few more years of that and I would be on heart medication.

Now I'm like if a hot chick doesn't want to be with me it's because she has mental issues because I'm the "fucking Man"

I also no longer get aroused by women as I know I can get laid whenever I want. So the scarcity part has gone from my mind meaning I just enjoy going places to have fun without worrying about getting a number from some chick. The result of this is a lot of women wanting to know me and saying later that I was the only guy that didn't come on to her.

I have also started to dismiss women.

I was having friendly banter with a woman who was sitting at the table next to my parties table at a pub for a few hours. I wasn't sexually attractive to her but we still were having a great conversation. When my friends were ready to leave I said to her "It was great meeting and chatting with you Amy. I will see you around."

She gave me a puzzled look and when I was paying the tab leaned over and said "Don't you want my number?" I didn't want to crush her so I said "oh yeah sorry. Blonde moment" and took the number.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2011 7:39 AM by as33156.)
12-09-2011 5:23 PM
Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-10-2011 8:36 AM

Hey guys,

This is a very interesting thread. I think I'll stay away from the subliminals then.
I love pursuing and flirting with women. I get nervous prior to approaching and talking to women. Of course I run the risk of getting rejected or having an awkward social interaction. So what? That doesn't stop me. In the end it's all about having fun(this includes sexy times) !!! It's like skydiving or any other extreme sport. You have to feel nervous and awkward, but you know it's all part of the process of having fun in the end.

I hope you guys recover your passion for pursuing women.

Best,
C

...........................................................................................................................

How to create your own subliminals:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Creating-Subliminals

My ramblings(not really a journal):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-CHAOTIC%C2%...-SEDUCTION
12-10-2011 8:36 AM

Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-10-2011 8:39 AM

(12-06-2011 5:05 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Hmm, that is different. Well, I will say that as I am awaiting my first shipment of pheromones I know that for me the difference in... urge levels may be in fact due to the change in mindset from repeated subliminal use. But I still like to look dammit, and I'm ready to experiment! P

As I've been perusing the forums, I saw a few threads where folks said to be careful with Androstadienone or A-1, esp. applying it first or smelling directly as it can cause depressive effects. Do you have that in your supply at all?

EDIT: To the experts - is Androstadienone the correct pheromone with the effect I mentioned above? I'm thinking I may have confused it with another...

I just recently started playing with the A1. That is what some people say, that it can have depressive effects. I have not noticed any of this. I do think that if combined with -none, it tones down a bit the effects of -none(which can be a good or bad thing depending on the purpose of application).

Best,
C

...........................................................................................................................

12-10-2011 8:39 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

12-10-2011 9:28 AM

(12-10-2011 8:36 AM)Chaotic Wrote:  Hey guys,

This is a very interesting thread. I think I'll stay away from the subliminals then.
I love pursuing and flirting with women. I get nervous prior to approaching and talking to women. Of course I run the risk of getting rejected or having an awkward social interaction. So what? That doesn't stop me. In the end it's all about having fun(this includes sexy times) !!! It's like skydiving or any other extreme sport. You have to feel nervous and awkward, but you know it's all part of the process of having fun in the end.

I hope you guys recover your passion for pursuing women.

Best,
C

I like women pursuing me. Gives me time to do the things I want to instead of wasting a lot of time. I like to know a woman is into and not having to put up with BS. That's what the subs give you. Chasing women is so overrated. Do you see Male stars chasing women? No! The women are chasing them. It's fun to be chased trust me my friend. Give the Mp3's a try. Some are for career no women so don't discount them all.

It maybe cool chasing ladies because of the unknown but I prefer the other side of the fence now.

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2011 9:29 AM by as33156.)
12-10-2011 9:28 AM
Deja Vu
The Asian Tester

Rep Post

12-10-2011 9:53 AM

(12-09-2011 5:23 PM)as33156 Wrote:  She gave me a puzzled look and when I was paying the tab leaned over and said "Don't you want my number?" I didn't want to crush her so I said "oh yeah sorry. Blonde moment" and took the number.

Damn as! If I was that girl I would giggle over your comment and be even more attracted to you! You are a GENIUS! jumpy

[Image: iJpJNZDYVJqTY.png]

dé·jà vu/ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun
The Awesome Asian swimming in Pheromones
12-10-2011 9:53 AM
Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-10-2011 10:21 AM

(12-10-2011 9:28 AM)as33156 Wrote:  I like women pursuing me. Gives me time to do the things I want to instead of wasting a lot of time. I like to know a woman is into and not having to put up with BS. That's what the subs give you. Chasing women is so overrated. Do you see Male stars chasing women? No! The women are chasing them. It's fun to be chased trust me my friend. Give the Mp3's a try. Some are for career no women so don't discount them all.

It maybe cool chasing ladies because of the unknown but I prefer the other side of the fence now.

I respectfully disagree with your view... but different strokes for different folks.
I've had women pursue me in the past, but they are usually women I have no interest in. I don't put up with BS either. I move and close fast. I do a lot of day game, and I'm sorry but here you have to take the lead and pursue. No chance in hell a women is going to approach you in day time for a romantic/sexual encounter. Do I get rejected? Yes, like a motherf#@er. But also I get laid quite often.

Male stars get chased because of fame, money and status. If you've got those for sure you'll get chased. Hey and if you have them, lay back and enjoy! Cool

I believe most men(or many men) work hard throughout their lives to achieve money, power, or fame(reputation), so then they can 'get' the woman of their lives(and other things as well). I may have twisted views and a distorted mind, but for me it's the wrong way of seeing things. Any healthy normal man should always be social being that shouldn't lack the company of female partner(s) at any stage of their lives.

Best,
C

12-10-2011 10:21 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

12-10-2011 11:07 AM

(12-10-2011 10:21 AM)Chaotic Wrote:  I respectfully disagree with your view... but different strokes for different folks.
I've had women pursue me in the past, but they are usually women I have no interest in. I don't put up with BS either. I move and close fast. I do a lot of day game, and I'm sorry but here you have to take the lead and pursue. No chance in hell a women is going to approach you in day time for a romantic/sexual encounter. Do I get rejected? Yes, like a motherf#@er. But also I get laid quite often.

Male stars get chased because of fame, money and status. If you've got those for sure you'll get chased. Hey and if you have them, lay back and enjoy! Cool

I believe most men(or many men) work hard throughout their lives to achieve money, power, or fame(reputation), so then they can 'get' the woman of their lives(and other things as well). I may have twisted views and a distorted mind, but for me it's the wrong way of seeing things. Any healthy normal man should always be social being that shouldn't lack the company of female partner(s) at any stage of their lives.

Best,
C

You are right different strokes for different folks.

I get approached all the time by ladies for sex during the day. I don't go out to party most of my interactions with women comes at lunch time or happy hour. Also most of these women who are approaching me for sex are 10's top notch trophy-wives or trophy-wives daughters who have their own money. I also don't put up with their BS.

You are right about the ladies chases the stars because of what they have. However if you have your shit together ladies chase you without being a star. I'm always getting chased by women and women giving me comments that are blatant comes for quickies during the day.

I'm the day time Casanova also just in a passive way. My spots are cafe, lounges, day spas, restaurants, museums, art galleries, and shopping venues mostly. I don't actually go to these places to pick up women it just happens. These are the hangouts of people in my social circle. I'm all about efficiency I have very little time to got out to clubs. I'm the trophy now and women know that so they start conversations with me most of the time on topics that tend to be normal in the circles I hangout in.

I know the ladies want me and I have fun with it making them work for me. I have no game as none is needed here just a good, fun, laid back, personality that can carry on an educated conversation. I just say what I feel and let them do all the work.

Full Disclosure: I'm a millionaire.

But who isn't where I live? So I had issues before the mp3's and mones because every guy was rich and they were tall, good looking & white. I'm a short, skinny, decent looking, nerdy black guy. So with tons of rich guys and actually for some weird reason a shortage of hot single ladies "without" money I was still coming up short as I had no advantage over the other guys like I do when I go to other cities.

Being rich only works with getting ladies if you live in a place where most people aren't rich. Rich in my little enclave is normal so ladies look for other things such as looks, height, race, and connections. Lots of old money here. Not even with having money could I crack into their social circle until I started using the mp3's then once I found mones that worked HOLY FUCK I had even the old money ladies after my ass.

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-t...ey?page=38

Post 380 have a read.

Where your journal dude? I look forward to reading about your conquest.

Kind Regards

as3

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2011 1:00 PM by as33156.)
12-10-2011 11:07 AM

Share This Thread