Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2.25 Average
HS = turn me off?
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: HS = turn me off?
12-10-2011 11:30 AM

(12-10-2011 9:53 AM)Deja Vu Wrote:  Damn as! If I was that girl I would giggle over your comment and be even more attracted to you! You are a GENIUS! jumpy

LOL Deja Vu,

It did work to make her more attracted to me which I really wasn't going for. I was just trying to make her feel good.

She ended bringing me lunch to my office one day. She works a few blocks down from my office so she picked us up something from a taco truck and came up and we ate it in my office. During the meal it started to pour like it always does here during lunch.

I told her I would give her a ride back to her office. We get to my companies parking garage and she starts wanting to kiss me in the elevator.

I was like well okay I'll play this game. She's an 7.5/10 I normally only have sex with 8's or higher. Also she has poor fashion sense which is another major turn off.

We end up in my car with her giving me blow job in the parking garage. Girls who aren't the best looking always give the most amazing blow jobs for some reason. :yes3:

Then all of a sudden I got the most EPIC CRAMP in my left leg the pain was so intense that I actually yelled and opened up my car door to get out and flex my leg. She was like OMG this has never happened to me hahaha. Once the cramp was over she finished me off and I took her to back to work.

my combo that day was:

6 sprays coco glace
15 inches drops NA
30mcg A1

I didn't put it in my journal as blow Jobs at lunch are kind of normal for me. Also she wasn't a 9or 10 so she was easy prey as they say.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-10-2011 11:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-10-2011 12:28 PM

(12-10-2011 11:07 AM)as33156 Wrote:  ... just a good, fun, laid back, personality that can carry on an educated conversation. I just say what I feel...

as3

That is tight game actually. You can do this and will have no problem getting female company.

Whatever brings you the results you want, keep doing it!

Best,
C

...........................................................................................................................

How to create your own subliminals:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Creating-Subliminals

My ramblings(not really a journal):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-CHAOTIC%C2%...-SEDUCTION
12-10-2011 12:28 PM
Grasshopper
Making It Happen

Rep Post

12-10-2011 1:21 PM

@chaotic,

Don't let my recent experiences dissuade you from trying the subliminals at all. Again, I truly feel like it was just an adjustment period for me as the affirmations began to take hold. I can assure you, it's all good now. Using what @as has provided will only strengthen your game. If you want to keep the aggressive mindset in approaching, it'll still be there with the plus of being tempered by plenty of extra "I don't give a f***"... there really is no downside to giving them a go, just like with pheromones.

*I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE TO SUBSTANTIATE ANY CLAIMS THAT I MAY MAKE. JUST ASSUME I'M LYING.*

"When I was your age, all we had was colgone and our cojones! I hate you." - Dafixisin

"When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others." - Chinese Proverb
12-10-2011 1:21 PM
sunny10
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-10-2011 3:04 PM

As3 is the only guy I've come across who seems to have the Axe effect, but by reading his journal he has worked hard for it. Myself, I kind of have to keep realistic, I still don't really get the hits even with mones, I'm probably messed up more then the average guy, so my results will take a very long time, if they ever happen.
But most guys could get good results following as3's advice and tools in a good time frame.
12-10-2011 3:04 PM
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-11-2011 11:28 AM

There is a lot going on here that may not be obvious at first, so much great advice to help with so many aspects of our lives!

My thanks to everyone : https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Thank-You-...n-PT-Forum

I'll spray anything apparently...
12-11-2011 11:28 AM

Share This Thread