Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Grail of Affection - not just a boy toy...
heey85
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Grail of Affection - not just a boy toy...
05-20-2015 1:13 PM

(05-19-2015 4:23 PM)moe Wrote:  I thought you were going to do proper testing... and here you are doing 3 products combos and asking for some combos suggestion... Rolleyes

(05-17-2015 12:18 PM)heey85 Wrote:  after this much money dumped into it I'll be doing my best to single test each

M.

damnit.. Sad( its hard to do proper testing.. I am too impatient sometimes.. my ADHD kicks in very quick... like if i try product A and feel like if get a opportunity where product B might work also.. and suddenly i got a spray of product C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z on me...

at least today I've wore 1.5 to 2 drops of voodoo only.. Big Grin so I'm getting there...

lol nice catch tho..

"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear."
-Kali Linux

BW
Angel
05-20-2015 1:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-21-2015 8:24 AM

Heey85 - It's hard to rein it in when you get good products - but try! It's incredibly more rewarding when you have a really good understanding for how a product works for YOU on it's own first Heart God bless ADHD - we've ALL cheated and gotten ahead of ourselves - at least starting out. It's so exciting it's damn near impossible not to. But listen to the guys and your patience WILL be rewarded.

---------------------------------------------------

Was pushing paper around last night with a group of women I don't usually get to spend a lot of time with - mid 20s and a 40 something.
3 drops GoA, inner elbows and between boobs - and I had already had it on for a good 6 hours so maybe the shine was just me? Big Grin Laugh1 I will say GoA though because it's oil based and has lasted through my entire shift and then some before...
The white girl, 20s, was hit instantly Mosking big moon eyes, giggling and smiles - damn she's a lil' cutie. The Puerto Rican girl, also 20s, is always more reserved and shy and always speaks softly, when she laughs she's very girly and hides her head a little. She's getting re-assigned and won't be working with our company after today. When I gave her a hug good bye she completely surprised me by the hug I was retuned just because she is usually so reserved and quiet. The 40 something, also white, was almost silly happy - too much caffeine? Laugh1 We actually got quite a good bit done, but there was a lot of laughing and playfulness going on too...happy workers....

GoA is becoming a staple - glad it comes in such a big bottle...whistle

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
05-21-2015 8:24 AM
AMERICAN DREAM
In Moderation

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-27-2015 6:42 PM

Hello nutrix...i honor your post an threads ad much as I do snoop's....but your title..not just a boy toy...hmm...from reading your reports you have proven that it is just that..a boy toy worn by a woman..it is with out a doubt lady attractant ..not unisex..your post are strikingly similar to snoops an many other males..A strong male love signal is what you were illuminating...and the women felt it....so yes..its a bondifide at heart boy toy...ps..your the reason I brought wanted man..love that stuff..
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2015 9:59 PM by AMERICAN DREAM.)
05-27-2015 6:42 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

05-29-2015 6:14 AM

Laugh1 True! I suppose it depends on what you are using the "toy" for. While it works great socially, I like that extra little something it gives for girl/girl interactions Smile
I like LP Teddy BB for adding that warm fuzzy feeling too - another "men's blend".
GoA is pretty versatile socially and it hits F.A.S.T. - like - supah fast. I still need to get my guy to trial this on me Mosking

I LURV WMs effect on me! Glad to know you're enjoying it too ^_~

05-29-2015 6:14 AM
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-29-2015 6:43 AM

Sorry to jump off the GOA topic, NuTrix, but since you brought up Love Potion, how are you dosing it? I bought a sampler pack and the stuff is so potent I barely want to use any because I smell it so intensely for hours. I'm kinda worried that I'm using so little because the fragrance is so strong that I'm not getting much in the way of mones at all.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
05-29-2015 6:43 AM

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

06-01-2015 8:00 AM

Which are you referring to Cornfed? Well...actually, that may not much matter now that I think of it.
My guy doesn't have anything yet in Unscented.
He has everything in sprays and the norm for him is (what I call) a meager 2-3 sprays - because he wants to smell good, not like a walking cologne factory... Laugh1
Normally he'll spray 2 directly to his bare chest (and sometimes they are only half sprays) and then one to his shirt, so the average is probably only approx. 2 full sprays most days. It has never been ineffective even at "only" 2 sprays. So even thought the scented colognes are supposedly only 1/3 the strength of an Un, they are still VERY effective, imho Big Grin

06-01-2015 8:00 AM
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-01-2015 10:49 AM

Have you tried any oils? I have one spray, and a handful of oils that are fragrance/mone blends. From what you're saying though, I'm drawing the conclusion that if it smells good without being overkill, there's a fair amount of mones present. I haven't tried any of the ones they sent me with mones in them yet, just loving the fragrances at this point.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
06-01-2015 10:49 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

06-02-2015 8:28 AM

I get most things from LP in oil for myself. He prefers the sprays and is a creature of habit so change doesn't come quickly for him and oils seem "foreign" to him and weird Laugh1

If you have a dropper - 1 drop of oil = 1 spray Good

I like that the Pheromone Treasure oils come with the euro dropper tops. You can purchase them on sites like amazon.com and decant your oils into them or take your chances eyeballing too.

06-02-2015 8:28 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

07-30-2015 3:48 AM

Hey Sweets, what kind of results do you get from the men you wear this around? I know you got it primarily to get hits from women. Any new info you could share?
07-30-2015 3:48 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

08-28-2015 7:03 AM

(07-30-2015 3:48 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  Hey Sweets, what kind of results do you get from the men you wear this around? I know you got it primarily to get hits from women. Any new info you could share?

Apologies for being AWOL! I've been in a fantastic flux, but it's kept me out of my regular phero reporting routine Blush

One of the things I like about this is that it hits quickly. I've found that if a fella is already friendly with me, it increases the kindness and flattery they would already normally offer. There seems to be some imprinting, guys or girls Good It's light as a social - I'm thinking of my comparison of PM, as the depth of conversation stays lighter, not as deep as the PM can bring about. Friend zone kind of thing with most guys though. Not what I would wear to get a man, but if you'd be hanging out with male friends? Yes! Definitely! It's an easy feeling pheromone blend. I HAVE had guys stare at me without explanation Laugh1 and they do afford me affectionate behavior, but nothing sexual at all - without a little help from some added Est & cops... ^_~

08-28-2015 7:03 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Grail of Affection... Snoopyace 1,264 627,659 05-13-2023 8:47 AM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Pheromone Treasures "The Hookup" and "Grail of Affection" review... northerncalnative 71 56,584 06-06-2017 12:34 PM
Last Post: Spider-mone
  Treasure Shine + Grail of Affection ducklingswan 5 4,098 04-10-2017 8:33 PM
Last Post: ducklingswan
  Alpha Treasures and Grail of Affection combination thread JaGenau 84 56,279 10-31-2016 5:23 PM
Last Post: XxBlakexX