Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Getting Girls
Badboymike - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

Getting Girls
05-10-2015 4:58 PM

Hey Guys,

I've been a lurker here for awhile now. I notice many of you guys have good stories about girls and the experiences. I want to know how you guys are getting a lot of these girls. I'd like to get some tips and tricks if possible.

I also use Pheromones. I've used some of the biggest names on here. AV, DP, AM, L2K1, Glacé. I've also used single molecule Pheromones. They don't seem to be working for me. They do however give me some self effects. I'm getting frustrated and impatient due to the lack of these Pheromones' ability to perform. I don't want to keep spending my money on Pheromones from different vendors if they're not doing their job. Not to mention, they pretty much contain same basic molecules.

I read in here that Pheromones only do half of the work and you would have to talk to girls. I always talk to girls when I'm wearing them or at least try to talk to girls. Some of these rejections are getting to my nerves and I don't want to keep looking like an idiot.

For some of you guys on here, girls just automatically fall on your lap. Not just one but different girls for every night of the week. Not just average looking girls but high class and model looking girls. So my questions are:

1) What are you guys doing differently to get these girls?
2) How are you using Pheromones to help get these girls?
3) What kind of Pheromones are you using? Names, if possible?
4) How are you guys managing time for these girls with work and life?
5) How are you guys getting away with juggling several women at once and have a continuous relationship with them?

Thank You in advanced.
05-10-2015 4:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 9 posts

RE: Getting Girls
05-10-2015 6:08 PM

First off, your going to get ragged on for not using the search.

Do you mean PUA type $hit? Pheromones do 10% so they say. Id think so.

Its more about mindsets/beliefs than anything.

You have to work up to getting models. That doesnt mean you have to start with the fat chix, it means that going from 0-hero is almost unprecedented.

Authors to start are:

Beginner Daygame (Sigmawolf.com) its a 15$ book.
Daygame.com
Vin Di Carlo (Attraction Code) (Pandoras Box)

Stay away from the old seduction theories:

-Mystery Method
-Style's Method

Well and as far as pheromones go...

it has to match who you are, I tend to see myself (without all the societal bullshiet weighing me down) as a sexual bad-boy. Which explains why

-Dirty Primitive
-Alpha Machio

work well for me.
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2015 6:10 PM by jjs1234.)
05-10-2015 6:08 PM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 91
Thanks received:
276 thanks in 168 posts

05-10-2015 6:36 PM

I haven't posted anything related to women in this forums (especially since I had a gf) so I'm sure I'm not one of the people you had in mind when asking your questions. However, I'd like to throw my 2 cents.

Question 1: You are asking what are they doing differently but you didn't describe how you are with girls so they can't tell you how similar/different they are. As jjs has stated, maybe the pheromones you are using do not match your personality so you are giving a clashing vibe to others. I would've went with all-purposes, safe products such as Wolf. You tried DP, which is very sexual product so knowing how you were approaching the ladies wearing it would be beneficial.
Since you seem to be having some trouble getting girls, I don't think questions #4 and #5 are important at the moment. Focus on getting numbers and lays for now and only when you reach that level, you could ask for help for #4 and 5. As Tim Ferriss says "read for what's on time; rather than just in case" so if you are having trouble having multiple girls; why are you considered about the last 2 points right now?

In my opinion, forget the pickup methods (again as jjs has stated, that includes mystery method, style but also RSD and all of those related pickup guys). You need to work on your mindset and confidence. What has helped me become more relaxed with women (yet, I still get tensed quite often) were material irrelevant to pickup. Once you are comfortable with who you are then things will naturally follow. Otherwise, people will sense that you are trying too hard.

I'm a believer in "it's not what is being said" but rather "who is saying it". If you take one alpha and one beta person and tell them to say the same thing, the alpha one will sound more credible. If they both say something stupid, then people will cringe at the beta person and let go at the alpha person. Interestingly, they could even find it funny if the alpha said it.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2015 6:37 PM by ShadowX114.)
05-10-2015 6:36 PM
Thanks given by jjs1234, XyzN
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
157 thanks in 89 posts

05-10-2015 7:24 PM

Some important questions as far as the mones go are... are the reactions you're getting on mones different than that ones you get without them? How much mones are you wearing? Which ones and in what scenarios?
Just some thoughts on the fly:
Mones are great for amplifying the game you already have. If you want some advice on picking up women, you're definitely going to have to share a few stories and open yourself up to critique. Don't worry, it's the internet, it's anonymous.
As far as women falling in our laps, well, some of us are just really good at being out and around people a lot, projecting openness and communicating with strangers - everyone, man or woman, young or old, ugly or fine as hell. It really doesn't matter, it's just catch and release fishing here. When all you do is approach hot chicks for the purpose of hitting on them, they can totally sense it and the shields go up. When you're good at interacting with everyone, the trick is just deciding on the ones you like and getting them to chase you. A brief conversation, a little flirting and kino, and then you walk away, but not too far. If you did your part and they're not incredibly shy, they should take the bait and come after you. Also, make sure every move you make is slow, confident, and deliberate, and above all, don't be too eager.
Be alpha. Alphas are not intimidated by what women think of them. It's not if the chick will think you're hot stuff, it's if she'll REALIZE you're hot stuff.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2015 7:25 PM by Cornfed.)
05-10-2015 7:24 PM
Thanks given by jjs1234, lunch, moe
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1476 thanks in 959 posts

05-10-2015 9:35 PM

Welcome to the forum!

Mones are not half the equation. Not even a quarter. Ten percent is more like it. 20% at best. The rest is you. Smile

Remember how many times we fell over and occasionally injured ourselves when we first learned how to walk? Meeting women is like that. You'll get rejections left right centre, but instead of looking upon them as rejections, see them as Nature's way of showing you which girls are NOT compatible you.

There's no point hooking up with an eleventy-billion-outta-ten smokin' hot runway supermodel when all the two of you do is constantly bicker and fight.

Turn things around - imagine women are now the ones doing the chasing and men get approached and propositioned every day. At the beginning, the attention would be welcome but as things move along, it would get old REAL fast. Understand, some of these women get propositioned MULTIPLE times a day, some of them by persistent guys who just don't know when to cut bait and walk.

So, what do you do? Relax. Be yourself. Approach women, talk to them in a friendly way. Be straightforward and let them know your intentions, i.e. ask her out. If the answer is no, try one more time. If the answer is still no, thank her for her time, shake hands (or maybe hug her if she is good with it), and move on to meeting the next woman.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
05-10-2015 9:35 PM
Thanks given by Cornfed, mark-in-dallas, dsouza

RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 747
Thanks received:
1508 thanks in 690 posts

05-10-2015 9:48 PM

(05-10-2015 9:35 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  Welcome to the forum!

Mones are not half the equation. Not even a quarter. Ten percent is more like it. 20% at best. The rest is you. Smile

Remember how many times we fell over and occasionally injured ourselves when we first learned how to walk? Meeting women is like that. You'll get rejections left right centre, but instead of looking upon them as rejections, see them as Nature's way of showing you which girls are NOT compatible you.

There's no point hooking up with an eleventy-billion-outta-ten smokin' hot runway supermodel when all the two of you do is constantly bicker and fight.

Turn things around - imagine women are now the ones doing the chasing and men get approached and propositioned every day. At the beginning, the attention would be welcome but as things move along, it would get old REAL fast. Understand, some of these women get propositioned MULTIPLE times a day, some of them by persistent guys who just don't know when to cut bait and walk.

So, what do you do? Relax. Be yourself. Approach women, talk to them in a friendly way. Be straightforward and let them know your intentions, i.e. ask her out. If the answer is no, try one more time. If the answer is still no, thank her for her time, shake hands (or maybe hug her if she is good with it), and move on to meeting the next woman.

Great advice, as usual!

To be fair, I get the 10% factor, but to me - it's a 10% I could take to the bank if I weren't married (Paradox would hate that I said that, sideLol). I can't close on any of these chicks that give me IOIs. I just can't. It would have to be something I'd trade my marriage, and family-life, for. The value of the transaction just doesn't add up.

IF I had discovered these 'mones - as they are now - when I was a single personal trainer at the gym I did my internship at, I would now be the illegitimate father of 15 random-colored babies, who'd be cute-as-fuck, and 50+ now-30-year-old-chick gym-rats would be walking bowl-legged to this day. People would still be approaching them to ask, "Hey, honey...I see how you're walkin' - did you just shit your pants!?" :rotfl:

Why? Because that 10% is just the opening I need to slip-it-in. I can tell when a chick wants the dick, and that's the only sign I need to close. When I don't SEE it, I don't escalate. So, that being said, for me - it's really just a confidence-boost...Go ahead and close, you won't get shut-down. That's just me. YMMV.

PXS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination, SOB, Desire Me
Sprays: SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections,
Impaxs, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE, Limitless, Evolve, XSP96

Alpha Dream
LIIK v.1 unscented

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Hypnotica, Wolf, Nude Gay Alpha

Pheromone Treasures
Sprays: ETFZ
Oils: A1 50mcg, AT, GOA
Samples: Captain, THU

Androtics
Sprays: Instant Openness, P83, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Honesty

LaCroy
NPA, NPA Touch

Apex
Imprint, CV4, Style, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas

Wish List
SXD-9

My Journal
05-10-2015 9:48 PM
Thanks given by kimosabe
Badboymike - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

05-10-2015 9:58 PM

Ok, thanks guys for your input. Please continue to give feed back.

I have a so-so game. I can talk to people. I can talk to women given on the situation. At a party being introduced, at work or store clerks. However, I can't cold approach. When I do start a random conversation with a woman, they seem to stop the conversation from continuing or they walk away after pretending to be nice. I don't understand it. I don't feel I said anything wrong. In fact, I don't say anything wrong. Also, I can start and continue the conversation with old people. They seem easier to talk to every time and they continue to talk. But old people aren't really in my interest for taking it another level.

My questions are:

1) What's the best way for me to cold approach younger legal age girls?
2) What do I talk about and say when I cold approach and escalate?

Please offer feedback. Thanks.
05-10-2015 9:58 PM
Badboymike - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

05-10-2015 10:07 PM

Also, some of you guys are reporting back on women opening you.
My questions are:

1) How do you guys get open by women by having them come after you?
2) Do you guys just go about your business or do you wink and say What's up?
3) If so, do you know if Pheromones are playing their part or is it just a coincidence?
05-10-2015 10:07 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1476 thanks in 959 posts

05-10-2015 10:26 PM

Start here - .

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
05-10-2015 10:26 PM

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1476 thanks in 959 posts

05-10-2015 10:38 PM

(05-10-2015 9:48 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  Great advice, as usual!

To be fair, I get the 10% factor, but to me - it's a 10% I could take to the bank if I weren't married (Paradox would hate that I said that, sideLol). I can't close on any of these chicks that give me IOIs. I just can't. It would have to be something I'd trade my marriage, and family-life, for. The value of the transaction just doesn't add up.

IF I had discovered these 'mones - as they are now - when I was a single personal trainer at the gym I did my internship at, I would now be the illegitimate father of 15 random-colored babies, who'd be cute-as-fuck, and 50+ now-30-year-old-chick gym-rats would be walking bowl-legged to this day. People would still be approaching them to ask, "Hey, honey...I see how you're walkin' - did you just shit your pants!?" :rotfl:

Why? Because that 10% is just the opening I need to slip-it-in. I can tell when a chick wants the dick, and that's the only sign I need to close. When I don't SEE it, I don't escalate. So, that being said, for me - it's really just a confidence-boost...Go ahead and close, you won't get shut-down. That's just me. YMMV.

SSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!! SecretSecretSecret

Don't give him the flight manual just yet. He needs to walk before he can fly. SecretSecretSecret

Big Grin

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2015 10:38 PM by kimosabe.)
05-10-2015 10:38 PM

Share This Thread