Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Getting Girls
kimosabe
Congruent Confidence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 788
Thanks received:
883 thanks in 606 posts

RE: Getting Girls
05-11-2015 8:34 AM

(05-11-2015 8:15 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Lol. I am kidding with him and he would take it as such.

Thanks for coming to his defense. You are his Knight in Shining Armor. How romantic...

Well, you ought to be an expert about knights in shining armour and romance, ought you not? touche

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, CPT, THU, GOA, Auraental*, AOA*, AT*, TS*, EFZ*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)
*sample ^in shipment
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2015 9:42 AM by kimosabe.)
05-11-2015 8:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Cornfed
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 17
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 20 posts

05-11-2015 9:43 AM

(05-10-2015 9:58 PM)Badboymike Wrote:  I don't feel I said anything wrong. In fact, I don't say anything wrong.

You may not have said anything wrong, but did you say anything right? Do you flirt, tease, and escalate? What is your body language saying? Arms open, shoulders back, chest out, chin up and smile! Take up some space, then allow them to be in it.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion (sample), Bliss (sample), Ascend (sample)
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha, Bad Wolf (sample)
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection (being shipped)
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
05-11-2015 9:43 AM
Thanks given by kimosabe
metaltree
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 126
Thanks received:
251 thanks in 138 posts

05-11-2015 10:33 AM

(05-10-2015 4:58 PM)Badboymike Wrote:  I always talk to girls when I'm wearing them or at least try to talk to girls. Some of these rejections are getting to my nerves and I don't want to keep looking like an idiot.

Dude, I'm in the same boat as you. I talk to girls and get rejected all the time. I end up looking like a total idiot all the time.

The reason I wear pheromones it because I will find a girl who wants to go home with me the same night she meets me every once in a while when wearing pheromone products. That will never happen without wearing pheromone products. Even with pheromones it doesn't happen very often. But not very often is much better than never. Smile

I still get rejected all the time. I still look like an idiot all the time. But I've had some wonderful experiences with women that I would never have had without wearing pheromones. Without the pheromones these woman would have chosen other men to have those experiences with instead of me.
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2015 10:35 AM by metaltree.)
05-11-2015 10:33 AM
Thanks given by Cscs, dsouza
pupils011
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 61
Thanks received:
22 thanks in 16 posts

05-11-2015 10:58 AM

(05-10-2015 10:07 PM)Badboymike Wrote:  Also, some of you guys are reporting back on women opening you.
My questions are:

1) How do you guys get open by women by having them come after you?
2) Do you guys just go about your business or do you wink and say What's up?
3) If so, do you know if Pheromones are playing their part or is it just a coincidence?

How old are you? If you are younger in your twenties I would go to simple pickup .com they have a bunch of you tube videos as well it's not that pua bullshit. They teach you how to be yourself and talk to women. They show you rejection isn't really bad it's good. They show you how to be polarizing and not give a fuck. I'm actually on my way out right now to give some of their techniques a go. But definitely Che k it out

Corporativo, Glace, L2k v1 Alfa Maschio, overdose, Nude alpha, SOE, Androstadienone, Cohesion XS posses alpha ( test) Lucky 7 ( test) dirty primitive (test)
05-11-2015 10:58 AM
Badboymike
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

05-11-2015 11:39 AM

Wow thanks a lot guys! I'm getting overwhelming amount of responses with many useful information.

I can honestly tell you guys I don't know my interaction with girls. I think I act and talk fine. But it may be different in someone else's eyes. I try my best with my limited knowledge in this pick up game. I guess I hold too much pride in myself to get turn down from some of the girls who I clearly know are a bit lower in status from me.

As for me.. I'm in my last 20s, short (5'5"), with tan skin (Italian/Mediterranean). I'm in good healthy shape. I have a Master Degree and have a decent job. I'm not over the top successful or rich. I'm just an average regular guy. You guys be the judge and let me know what I need.
05-11-2015 11:39 AM

metaltree
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 126
Thanks received:
251 thanks in 138 posts

05-11-2015 12:00 PM

No one can tell you what product is right for you.

You need to evaluate where your vibe is at right now and what you want your vibe to be like. Then read the product descriptions put out there by the various vendors and select a product that will move your vibe in the direction that you want it to go.

Pheromones are all about changing the vibe you give off. Nothing more, nothing less.
RTBoss
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 255
Thanks received:
498 thanks in 254 posts

(05-11-2015 8:15 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Lol. I am kidding with him and he would take it as such.

Thanks for coming to his defense. You are his Knight in Shining Armor. How romantic...

We only kissed once! ONCE! Air kiss
(05-11-2015 8:34 AM)kimosabe Wrote:  Well, you ought to be an expert about knights in shining armour and romance, ought you not? touche

Well, at least dark knights in leotards.

Pheromone XS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination
Sprays: Xist, SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE
Samples: Celebrity (gone), Barely Legal, Ascend, Thinker

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Bad Wolf

Pheromone Treasures
Sprays: Escape The Friendzone
Oils: A1 50mcg/drop
Sample: Aura of Amity

Androtics Direct
Sprays: Instant Openness, P83, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Honesty, MX297, P96

LaCroy
New Pheromone Additive

Apex
Products: Imprint, Core
Samples: Titan (gone)

Wish List
Grail of Affection, X22, Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf, SXD-9
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2015 12:02 PM by RTBoss.)
Thanks given by Snoopyace, kimosabe, dsouza
OU812
Chillin'

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 94
Thanks received:
64 thanks in 39 posts

05-11-2015 12:19 PM

I'm in my 50's & what I would give to go back to my 20's and know what I know now...Even when you are married you still have to set the stage...build the anticipation...and most importantly:

A-Always
B-Be
C-Closing

I know its a rip off from Glengarry Glen Ross...but very true. Then when you get her in the all together...make sure she cum's first - and hard (that's a whole different thread)...it gets easier from there...word gets out. Girls talk...alot.

My suggestion is #1 - Don't try so hard...as in baseball swinging for the fence works 1 in 10 maybe 1 in 20 times.

Build a friendship base - be fun, have fun - #1 have fun - not much is worth doing if you don't have fun...remember names of people and individual likes and dislikes...its all about the other person.

Be respectful - don't burn bridges...when you start hooking up its as important how you move on as how you close the deal.

Have money but be humble about it...

Lastly some of the best sex I've had (before I got married) was with a solid 6 that had total self confidence, drive and imagination...some of the worst sex I've had was with a damn near 10+ that was so self-conscious she had a hard time letting go.

I got lucky - I married a real sweet heart that is awesome in every way...I still practice on her...its fun.

***Life is what happens while you are making plans to live!!***

Mones - Wolf is a great starter...I think of mones as a compliment to my personality / approach...I tend to be more direct - (in a good way) so AV, NA alpha, OD & even the sample of BW worked well for me on the Mrs....but if I was younger those probably would have left me with my pecker in my hand most of the time...Passion or Possess might be good for you.

Hope this helps....good luck...remember to report back...we all like stories!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​~~~~~~
Its not how many times you get knocked down that matters - its how many times you get up that counts!!
05-11-2015 12:19 PM
Thanks given by RTBoss, phero hacker
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 324
Thanks received:
337 thanks in 209 posts

05-11-2015 12:47 PM

Is this what it's come down to? You chasing women all along? Trying to prove yourself to them, to show them "I'm the real deal"?
It should be the other way around, shouldn't it? How do you actually get women to chase?
...Actually being that man.

(05-10-2015 6:36 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  In my opinion, forget the pickup methods. You need to work on your mindset and confidence. Once you are comfortable with who you are then things will naturally follow. Otherwise, people will sense that you are trying too hard.
I'm a believer in "it's not what is being said" but rather "who is saying it".

Work on yourself.
You ever run into a girl and you just have those awkward silences because you don't know what to talk about? Well how about we work on creating some stuff to talk about.
Go out with your friends, enjoy your time spent with them. Afterall, bros before hoes am I right? Create some moments in your life that you'd love to share with others. It doesn't even have to be very "cool, exciting" things.

Anything is better than coming into the office with
"Hey John, what's up?"
"nothing much" and ending it there
Variety is the spice of life, don't just stick to one career path, type of friends, hobbies, you like. Change it up.
I've had a college & highschool professor who'd always love to go on about his many life stories. Telling us how he's held 16 different jobs, worked there and here, couldn't believe his eyes when this happened...etc etc. He's always got a awesome, cool, life inspiring story for every class. And it's not like he spends time purposely remembering all the details just so he can share it with us, he does it of his own accord.

I'm trying myself to be this man since quite recently. And honestly it is tough, being the leader sometimes. The Alpha. You need to be proactive, to lead, to take the risks.
I have a few 'beta' friends, who I rarely see anymore since highschool. We don't hang out or anything. Why? because none of us are willing to organize or initiate it. So now that I have done it once or twice before, I've had them asking me whens the next time we can do something.

I have even had a very few of my female co-workers asking me out to do something. But I'd always end up beta-ing out saying something like
"yeah we should" ending it there. or "Hey XyzN, can you take me out fishing sometime, I want to see what it's like". But sad me just agrees like the conversation just flew over head. And this is the same woman in my journal who loves to run her hands up and down my chest when we work together. Who stares and smiles at me. Who throws sexual innuendos around me like it was the norm.
And it fucking breaks me up inside because of how passive I am being about it.

The idea is to worry more about yourself than the approval of others. Everyone wants someone else to do the work for them, sure, I do too. But if you and me are to get anywhere beyond being a slave for someone else, we need to pick up the stick and trudge forward ourselves.
As I quoted Shadow earlier, girls will naturally flock to you once you feel like your life is on track. I've started and already am seeing the wonderful results. Won't you join us?

There are books, Subs, and other things people recommend. But I believe this is the easiest and most natural way you can start having women stick around you.

(05-10-2015 6:08 PM) Wrote:  You have to work up to getting models. That doesn't mean you have to start with the fat chix, it means that going from 0-hero is almost unprecedented.
I've had a co-worker of mine who was spotlighted by everyone for being a "model" and "queen", who would even be chased by the creepy 60yr old in our dept.
She'd fall in love for me.
0 game on my end. Want to know what I think caused it? Pheromones. There are time you run into those people who just are so damn receptive and she was one of them. I'd say 90% of w/e it was that caused her to want me was because of mones. Took her out to the movies, but very "friendzone-ie" like way. But being as I was, I didn't escalate at all and we forgot about each other.
i.e. don't put women on a pedestal. You shouldn't think or treat them like they are more important than your own life goals. Everyone can see this, & when it does happen it's hella awkward for both parties. Treat her as an equal and share w/e it is on your mind.

another thing,
Lots of us say "10%, only 15%...etc" of interactions is based on pheromones, but me and lots of others run into times where it seems that % is very much the other way around.
No one here wants you thinking Pheromones will get you the woman of your dreams by themselves, because they won't. We say this because we want you as the user to understand that it is you, yourself, that is causing all this happiness around you. Pheromones didn't lift your legs outside the door, you did. Pheromones didn't tell you to talk to that girl, have sex with her, become the married couple you always wanted in life,
you did.

sorry for the essay, the Connections got to me again.
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2015 12:47 PM by XyzN.)
05-11-2015 12:47 PM
Thanks given by OU812, dsouza, RTBoss

kimosabe
Congruent Confidence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 788
Thanks received:
883 thanks in 606 posts

05-11-2015 1:39 PM

(05-11-2015 12:00 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  We only kissed once! ONCE! Air kiss

Well, at least dark knights in leotards.

Hey hey hey, gentlemen NEVER kiss and tel.... oh wait, we're talking about us.

Carry on...

blowkiss

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, CPT, THU, GOA, Auraental*, AOA*, AT*, TS*, EFZ*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)
*sample ^in shipment
05-11-2015 1:39 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, RTBoss

Share This Thread