Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Getting Girls
maxx55
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 193
Thanks received:
260 thanks in 138 posts

RE: Getting Girls
05-10-2015 10:39 PM

Kimosabe is on the money with his advice. Mones don't do shit FOR you, but they can HELP you. They can assist you your interactions, but you need to be solid to REALLY be able to see the mones help.
05-10-2015 10:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by kimosabe
t-Rex
Awesome Place in IDN

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
21 thanks in 18 posts

05-11-2015 12:25 AM

i can't gave you an advice because some veteran already do, i'm just newbie here, hahaha… but my advice is, do more approach is better than ton of a theory. the more you practice the more you master it and the more you comfortable around women. trust me, i've been there before. if you already master your game, then use your weapon (my fav is l2k) you can see the difference while you not wearing pheromone and when you wearing it. using pheromone is more smoother to close the deal.

You're victim of your own mind Dirol
05-11-2015 12:25 AM
joris06
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 12 posts

05-11-2015 5:11 AM

Talk to every girl not just the good looking ones
If you ignore the not so good looking ones then the good looking ones have already turned you down before you even get a chance to talk to them

Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio (Black spice), Liik v1h sandelwood Musk
LAL: Wolf, Nude, Nude Alpha, Possess (sample), Bad Wolf (sample),Primitive (sample)
PheromoneXS: Xist 30ml, Cohesion 15 ml,Taboo 10 ml,Love boat 10 ml, Connections (sample) XS144B (sample),vib (sample),Bliss (sample)
Androtics Direct: MX353, 7,5 mcg´s P93 togo

Androstadienone 20mcg ´s per drop
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2015 5:12 AM by joris06.)
05-11-2015 5:11 AM
Thanks given by kimosabe

Paradox
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 73
Thanks received:
519 thanks in 170 posts

05-11-2015 6:05 AM

(05-10-2015 9:35 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  Mones are not half the equation. Not even a quarter. Ten percent is more like it. 20% at best. The rest is you. Smile

So, what do you do? Relax. Be yourself. Approach women, talk to them in a friendly way. Be straightforward and let them know your intentions, i.e. ask her out. If the answer is no, try one more time. If the answer is still no, thank her for her time, shake hands (or maybe hug her if she is good with it), and move on to meeting the next woman.

Signed and stamped.

(05-10-2015 9:48 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  To be fair, I get the 10% factor, but to me - it's a 10% I could take to the bank if I weren't married (Paradox would hate that I said that, sideLol).

I don't hate this statement. It's just that unless you actually get the lay it's just flirting and playing.

On the other hand, married men get hit on alot because of the social proof of their marriage, jealousy and the fact that women can have a non committed relationship with a married man.

But yes RT you are imagining things again.

I was doing some pheromone studying over the weekend and ran across some old (2003-2004) posts in the love scent forum. Things have not changed much at all over the last 10 years.

I read about guys using pheromones and failing with women. Wearing pheromones is like wearing a new suit. I've been a PUA for 20+ years.

Pheromones only accelerate my game it doesn't replace it. I still need to talk to the woman and engage her.

The reason pheromones don't work that well is because the Vendors do not know the formula that works.
05-11-2015 6:05 AM
Thanks given by kimosabe
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1464
Thanks received:
3752 thanks in 1583 posts

05-11-2015 6:39 AM

(05-11-2015 6:05 AM)Paradox Wrote:  The reason pheromones don't work that well is because the Vendors do not know the formula that works.

I would say that the reason pheromones don't work that well is because no matter how powerful they are or get they cannot overcome human willpower and conditioning.

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalposts move. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
05-11-2015 6:39 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, kimosabe
Paradox
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
519 thanks in 170 posts

05-11-2015 7:05 AM

(05-11-2015 6:39 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  I would say that the reason pheromones don't work that well is because no matter how powerful they are or get they cannot overcome human willpower and conditioning.

I agree and disagree.

While nothing is quite as strong as willpower people are influenced by the things that stimulate their senses.

The makeup and perfume markets are billion dollar industries because they stimulate the senses of man.

While no pheromone can destroy the human will, there are studies that suggest that copulins help influence men's behavior (http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Copulins-and-Mind-Control).

No one can deny the influence that pheromones like A314 have over others as choices have been made by those under the influence that may not have been made otherwise.

Pheromones make strong suggestions to the mind.

One of the factors involved in a woman's choice of man is the Major Histocompatibility Complex (MHC).
05-11-2015 7:05 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 895
Thanks received:
1175 thanks in 669 posts

05-11-2015 7:12 AM

I agree with most of what has been advised on this thread.

Having said that what you get out of mones depends a lot on where your starting from.

A person whose dating since age 14 and is now 35 and has conversed with thousands of beautiful 10's will have virtually no approach anxiety , know exactly how to open, talk and escalate and may find mones literally unnecessary given he/she gets so far with their experience.

A person like me whose been in a Long Term Relationship for 10 years and only now starting to prowl looking for dating/sex and is currently working on game is going to see a hell of a lot more out out mones than the person in the above paragraph. Simply because i'm starting at a lower point, and there's so much more room to improve.. In essence its like the person whose 100 lbs overweight , even a 10 min walk has them losing weight, while a pro bodybuilder needs to exercise and diet strictly like a madman to see even small changes.

dsouza
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2015 7:39 AM by dsouza.)
05-11-2015 7:12 AM
Thanks given by pupils011

kimosabe
Congruent Confidence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 788
Thanks received:
883 thanks in 606 posts

05-11-2015 8:03 AM

(05-11-2015 6:05 AM)Paradox Wrote:  ...

I don't hate this statement. It's just that unless you actually get the lay it's just flirting and playing.

But yes RT you are imagining things again.

I wouldn't say RTBoss is imagining things. Flirting and playing is the road to laying. You can't deny that.

RTBoss flirts. RTBoss plays. Hard. But RTBoss does not lay because his wife, son and married life are FAR too important for him to throw away simply because his ego and his dick egged him to do so.

He said as much in his post.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, CPT, THU, GOA, Auraental*, AOA*, AT*, TS*, EFZ*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)
*sample ^in shipment
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2015 8:04 AM by kimosabe.)
05-11-2015 8:03 AM
Thanks given by RTBoss
joris06
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 12 posts

05-11-2015 8:13 AM

(05-10-2015 4:58 PM)Badboymike Wrote:  Hey Guys,

I've been a lurker here for awhile now. I notice many of you guys have good stories about girls and the experiences. I want to know how you guys are getting a lot of these girls. I'd like to get some tips and tricks if possible.

I also use Pheromones. I've used some of the biggest names on here. AV, DP, AM, L2K1, Glacé. I've also used single molecule Pheromones. They don't seem to be working for me. They do however give me some self effects. I'm getting frustrated and impatient due to the lack of these Pheromones' ability to perform. I don't want to keep spending my money on Pheromones from different vendors if they're not doing their job. Not to mention, they pretty much contain same basic molecules.

-- cut--

you also need to learn when to use what product
You want barely legal Girls so AV DP and AM will not work those are for 25+ Girls the barely legal ones do not have enough curatge to respont to those products
L2k V1 at 1 spray will work 2 will be to much for those girls
Solcial mones will work on barely legal ones try a few sprays of your glacé
[. I've used some of the biggest names on here. AV, DP, AM, L2K1, Glacé. I've also used single molecule Pheromones. They don't seem to be working for me. They do however give me some self effects. I'm getting frustrated and impatient due to the lack of these Pheromones' ability to perform. I don't want to keep spending my money on Pheromones from different vendors if they're not doing their job. Not to mention, they pretty much contain same basic molecules.

-- cut--
[/quote]

you also need to learn when to use what product
You want barely legal Girls so AV DP and AM will not work those are for 25+ Girls the barely legal ones do not have enough curatge to respont to those products
L2k V1 at 1 spray will work 2 will be to much for those girls
Solcial mones will work on barely legal ones try a few sprays of your glacé

Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio (Black spice), Liik v1h sandelwood Musk
LAL: Wolf, Nude, Nude Alpha, Possess (sample), Bad Wolf (sample),Primitive (sample)
PheromoneXS: Xist 30ml, Cohesion 15 ml,Taboo 10 ml,Love boat 10 ml, Connections (sample) XS144B (sample),vib (sample),Bliss (sample)
Androtics Direct: MX353, 7,5 mcg´s P93 togo

Androstadienone 20mcg ´s per drop
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2015 8:14 AM by joris06.)
05-11-2015 8:13 AM
Paradox
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
519 thanks in 170 posts

05-11-2015 8:15 AM

(05-11-2015 8:03 AM)kimosabe Wrote:  I wouldn't say RTBoss is imagining things. Flirting and playing is the road to laying. You can't deny that.

RTBoss flirts. RTBoss plays. Hard. But RTBoss does not lay because his wife, son and married life are FAR too important for him to throw away simply because his ego and his dick egged him to do so.

He said as much in his post.

Lol. I am kidding with him and he would take it as such.

Thanks for coming to his defense. You are his Knight in Shining Armor. How romantic...
05-11-2015 8:15 AM
Thanks given by dsouza

Share This Thread